Drugging His Sister Ch. 1

Story Info
Brother & his girlfriend drug & seduce sister.
3.1k words
4.15
445.4k
98
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing could go wrong. It would be just as planned. Regardless, he will fuck his sister tonight...and that he did.

I suppose it became interesting right about the time they realized it was going nowhere.

Per their previously agreed-upon plan, the evening with his sister ended up at the bar. She said she was tired and wasn't drinking, so his girlfriend initiated the back-up plan. She lured his sister out of the main bar area to the women's bathroom (for some girly reason) so he could spike his sister's drink.

He didn't know exactly what it was, but he tested it out ahead of time on his girlfriend. The results were everything they were promised to be: she could walk and talk and even communicate simply, but lacked the coordination for complicated tasks (like picking up the phone). Her mind seemed to wander easily and become disoriented often.

The best part was that she remembered very little, actually almost nothing, of the entire duration of the effects, which was about five hours.

He watched as they made their way across the bar back to him. They made quite a pair, their obvious contrast complementing each other well. His girlfriend blonde, blue eyes, light skin and bright pink vinyl clothing, looking like an x-rated Barbie doll; his sister with dark brown hair and eyes, deeply tanned skin, and long, clinging, black dress giving her an exotic, mysterious look.

When they returned to the table, his girlfriend made the announcement that they would like it if they could leave after finishing their drinks. Of course, he agreed. Ten minutes later they were on the road, his girlfriend driving and his sister in the passenger seat.

They had chosen a bar almost twenty minutes from his sister's house, so if they had to drug her she would be pretty knocked out before she would get home and they would simply redirect their route...which they did.

Heading toward the freeway, he noted to himself that the middle of the week was a good idea since there was little traffic now that it was after midnight.

He was indecisive as to whether if the rain would be helpful or not. It had been raining most of their evening and showed no sign of letting up. Good or bad, it would be fun... It would be more than fun.

He smiled visibly at the thoughts of the night to come. He spent much of the evening with an obvious erection (at least he and his girlfriend found it to be obvious) and was sure he could orgasm just looking at her, much less actually fucking her.

His sister was now beginning to feel the first effects of the drug; she was losing some muscle control and lay her head back on the rest. She made a brief comment about "feeling funny", but didn't seem to be upset. As she became groggier and more high, he slowly reclined her seat. His eyes instantly were drawn to his perfect view of her breasts spilling over the low-cut top of her dress.

Immediately, he pulled his pants down, stroked a couple of times, and came right in her cleavage. His cum slowly sank in between his sister's breasts, while the rest inched toward her arm.

She seemed suddenly brought to consciousness. "What the…?" His sister looked around to him in shock and confusion. " What the hell are you doing?" she asked almost angrily.

From a prepared bag on the floor next to him, he retrieved a hand towel and wiped her chest gently. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make such a big mess. I'll be more careful," he said apologetically.

"Uh…well… I mean, okay…I guess," she said slowly, as though she couldn't quite remember why she was mad but knew she was for some reason. She looked over to his girlfriend, head lying back once again.

"It's okay, we'll be there soon," she said to his sister, laying her hand on her thigh. She rubbed consolingly to calm her nerves. After a minute or two of this, his sister's legs unconsciously opened slightly, allowing his girlfriend freedom to move more freely.

The sight of this display was enough to get him hard again. It's good that they arrived at their destination shortly thereafter. He met his girlfriend at the passenger door after gathering himself together and they began to assist his sister from the vehicle.

A friend of theirs had a recording studio with no appointments for the next two days-enough time for play and clean-up later. They had stopped by earlier on the way to meet his sister in order to be sure all breakable (and expensive) items were removed from the soundproof recording room.

With the simple set-up, yet ample space, they were able to clear everything out and replace the musical equipment with some more satisfactory devices such as: a hook/cuff set to be hung from an existing attachment on the ceiling, a simple, low-backed chair, and a rectangle masseuse table.

A camera and tripod were set up in the corner and a Polaroid with 3 packages of film on a small end table next to it. In the main studio area were set up both cassette and CD recorders to audibly record the entire event. Above all was the long, narrow table along the opposite side as the camera filled with all sorts of toys and devices.

They had thought of everything from dildos to wax to liquid latex to clamps, cuffs, and crops. Not everything would be used, but if the mood strikes…you wouldn't want to be without.

As soon as his sister appeared to be steady enough on her feet with support only from his girlfriend he retrieved his "last minute bag" of mostly clean-up supplies (soap, towels, etc). He looked up and saw the two girls about to curve around the corner to the side entrance.

He watched in amazement at how well his sister was carrying herself, yet she won't remember a thing tomorrow. The thought got him hard again. He took a deep breath, clutched the bag and began his approach to his make-shift "dungeon". He smiled to himself and exhaled slowly, steadily.

As he made his way in, his girlfriend was helping his sister take her shoes off in order to put her into the outfit they picked out for her. Though a bit unstable, the process was going quite smoothly. He turned his attention to his task at hand.

He first went into the main area to begin the audio recorders. In the recording room, he inserted the first package of film into the Polaroid and flipped the top up so the flash would be ready. Next, he adjusted the video camera to film the chair, which will be the first placement for his sister.

As he finished, his girlfriend was instructing his sister to stand in front of the chair. She then took his place at the camera and began to record.

He stood about three feet on front of his sister and admired the view. She was dressed in a low cut, button-up white blouse through which you could see the faint outlines of a black bra. Over the blouse was a waist-length black business jacket and she was wearing a matching mini-skirt. She had on black stockings which were thigh-highs attached to straps and a garter.

The skirt was short enough that you could see the silver of the clips with little movement from her body. On her feet were medium height black patent leather dress pumps. She wobbled a bit as she stood, but was gaining a good amount of control. Probably a bit more than his girlfriend had had during the trial run.

He glanced to his girlfriend, she looked up at him and smiled, then went back to filming. He took a few steps around his sister to get a full view of her clothed body. He reached out to her hair, which was up in a professional looking French roll. He touched the couple of tresses hanging at the side of her face, and she slightly leaned into his hand.

He gently stroked the side of her face with his fingertips, leaned forward, and inhaled deeply. He could smell the faint scent of her perfume mixed with her own scent. He let the breath out in a deep sigh of satisfaction and walked toward the camera.

He stepped just out of view of the lens as he picked up the Polaroid. Standing in the same position, he called his sister to look at him. When she did, she had a groggy look on her face, so he asked her to smile for the camera. "What is this for?" she asked, but she did as she was told. As he snapped the picture he told her, "It's just a little something to remember this night."

"Oh…What's so special about tonight?"

"You'll find out right now."

He set the camera back on the table and walked back to her, reached in front of him, and cupped his hands over her breasts. A quick sound came from her mouth as he squeezed the flesh gently. Her head leaned slightly back and she began to breathe slightly quicker.

"Look at me," he commanded.

She brought her head forward and her eyes met his. His heart was racing and his breath quickening as well; all these years of want finally coming to a release. He stared into her eyes as he fondled her breasts through her clothing, feeling her nipples becoming erect under his fingers. He teased them gently at first, then becoming firmer in his touch as they became firmer.

He leaned forward and began to kiss her gently on the neck, savoring her aroma. Her head began to lean back once again. "Up," he said firmly. She did, but with a dirty look. He took a step back and slapped her quite hard across her right cheek.

"You will not look at me in that way, do you understand?"

Shocked, she simply nodded.

"I don't hear your reply."

"Yes," she said quietly.

"That's better," he spoke gently now. "You will not question my actions either, do you understand?"

"Yes."

He kissed her hard on the lips, then resumed his position at her breasts, looking into her eyes. As he massaged them, he began to undo the top button of her blouse then suddenly ripped the front of her shirt open. He had never done that before, so he didn't know how much force he would need. He used plenty.

Several buttons went flying in different directions revealing her heaving bosom, cleavage spilling over the black satin bra. Her breasts were drawn together in a beautiful picture of flesh. He reached to her jacket and removed both it and her shirt. He stepped back to look at her from a distance.

Again he had her pose for a picture to preserve the moment. As he left the table, he went past his sister to the table behind her and picked up a pair of padded cuffs. "Put your hands out in front of you."

She looked to her side in attempt to see what he was up to as she did what she was told. When he returned, he gently placed the cuffs on her wrists. "Does that hurt?"

"No," she said.

"Good. But this will." He then slapped her in the same place as before. "It is not your business to see what I am doing. You will face forward unless instructed otherwise. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Her eyes were welling up from the sting and there was a bright red mark on her cheek. He inspected more closely to be sure there were no breaks in her skin. That would not go over well tomorrow when she wakes, whether she remembers or not. As he let go of her face, she let her eyes cast downward.

He retrieved two more items from the table and placed them on the chair behind her. He took her arms and pulled them above her head and snapped the cuffs into place on the hook set into the ceiling. He then took the first item from the chair, a blindfold. He positioned it on her face and asked of she could see any light.

She said she could not, so he was now ready to begin.

He unzipped and removed her skirt, then took another picture. This one would be fabulous: her arms restrained above her head, eyes covered, standing in her bra, matching black satin thong, thigh high stockings, and high heels. She looked so luscious, yet helpless.

He leaned over to his girlfriend and gave her a long, deep kiss and in her ear whispered, "Thank you." She smiled and nudged him back toward his sister. Even though he expected her to participate, she was truly content just watching and enjoyed every moment.

He now retrieved the second item from the chair and moved the chair off to the side a bit. In his hand he held a black leather riding crop. He gently ran it up the length of his sister's body, causing her to shudder a bit. As he continued he covered every bare inch of her body. He then drew back and with a moderate amount of force struck he ass.

She cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. He returned the crop to the table. He knelt on the floor behind her and kissed her sweet ass where he had struck it. He then grabbed both cheeks in his hands and kneaded the flesh as he kissed around the area. As he stood, he grabbed the hook and eyes of her bra and, in one smooth move, released her breasts. The strapless bra fell to the ground, leaving her titties free and bouncing slightly from the sudden movement.

He held her breasts in both of his hands, placing one succulent nipple in his mouth. The other hand played with her other nipple. When both were hard, he stepped back to look at these breasts he'd waited so long to see. They were beautiful, perfect. Firm and round, not too large nor too small. He wanted to titty fuck them so bad, he could hardly wait. But he also knew he wanted to savor this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

He took off his shirt, then stood directly in front of her, pressing his chest lightly against hers. He put one hand around her waist so as not to throw her off balance and with the other he held the back of her head and drew it forward a bit. He then leaned into her face and began to kiss her slowly, passionately.

She reciprocated and soon they were kissing quite intensely. He rubbed against her, feeling his hard cock against her pussy through his pants. She moaned slightly as he moved his kisses to her neck. He grabbed her ass firmly and pressed into her, rubbing his dick harder against her.

He let go slowly, keeping her steady and reached to her pussy. He caressed it tenderly through her panties, getting harder each time a sound escaped her throat. He stepped to the side and removed the rest of his clothing. He watched her chest heaving from her shallow breaths. He licked each nipple then pressed into her again, feeling his bare cock on the cold, silky satin of her panties.

As he rubbed on her, he unsnapped each of the clips holding up her stockings one by one. He got down on his knees. "I am going to remove your shoes. Tell me if you feel you're about to fall."

"Okay," she replied a bit breathlessly.

Once her shoes were off, he carefully rolled down each stocking and removed them from her feet. Next, he slid the garter down her smooth, milky thighs and kissed at them as he moved down. He then pulled her panties down to her ankles and kissed her just above her pussy before removing them completely.

He brought the panties to his face and smelled her juices, which had moistened them considerably. He tossed them aside and headed for the real thing. On his knees still, he ran his tongue up the swollen slit of her pussy. He could taste her, and it was so good. He pushed his tongue a little farther to get an even better taste. He spread her legs a bit and looked at her cunt, parting the lips with his fingers.

He licked again, right across her clit which was swollen and hard. She gasped and bit on her lower lip. He wasn't too interested in her face at the moment, since he knew his girlfriend was capturing every reaction on video. He could savor these moments for years to come.

He focused all his attention on the beautiful pussy before him and started eating her as though he had been starving for her his whole life, which he had. He held her ass to him as he devoured her pussy, licking and nibbling every part thoroughly. Her moans became louder and louder as she approached her first orgasm given to her by her brother. As she came, he pressed her harder against his mouth. He could feel the convulsions coming from deep inside her and could feel the 'aftershocks' as he licked up her juices from her cunt and thighs.

He stood up, brought the chair back to behind her, released the cuffs, and assisted her to sitting. She sat slightly slumped, spent from the intensity of her orgasm. He also removed the blindfold from her eyes. "Sit up straight," he instructed her as he put the items back in their place.

He came back to the front of her and straddled her legs while standing with his hard cock in her face. "Suck my dick." She didn't hesitate at all. She hungrily licked at his cock as he removed the clips from her hair. She took the full length of his cock into her mouth as her hair spilled down around her shoulders. He grabbed her hair with both hands and fucked her face, at first slowly, steadily. Then he increased the pace, "Look at me while I fuck your mouth," he said between breaths. "Good. Just like that."

He pulled her face all the way down on his cock as he came down her throat. He let go of her hair and she proceeded to lick every drop of cum and spit from his dick, still looking up at him the whole time. She seemed not to be able to get enough, and kept sucking his dick to hardness again. He just watched in awe, loving every fucking second of it....

Part 2 to come...