Druids of Nicasio

Story Info
A guy introduced to fertility interests of horny druids.
1k words
3.56
20k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I started the Party Department for Big Time Rents Stephanie and I got invited to a party with a West Marin crowd. It was James, the Concord manager's sister Sandy's place out in Nicasio. In the middle of it someone started passing around a joint which Stephanie had a good amount of and I knew better than to take more than a token puff. My insurance agent was from Point Reyes Station and his niece was his admin. Odd I don't remember her name at this point but she grabbed one hand and Sandy grabbed another saying, "We brought the popcorn machine from your party department and need to make some popcorn," as they led me somewhat like a lamb to the slaughter back to the family room at the far end of the place. As we left the room I saw Stephanie nodding off in the easy chair she was in. Hmm.

There was another young lady I didn't know fiddling ineffectually with the popcorn machine trying to get the kettle to sit in it right. They'd snagged one of the bags of popcorn that I sold that was good for about three hundred people. I had the seasoned popcorn butter melting down in a minute and the third girl went over to put some music on the record player. Sounds odd now doesn't it? Early eighties there were still records. She put on an Otis Redding album and came back over. I was staring at the kettle and had a female shoving breasts against me on each arm. Could be worse.

The butter melted down and I added a couple of cups worth of popcorn and said, "We've got about ten minutes till that's ready."

"Good, dance with me," the insurance lady said. She snuggled right in and it was nice even though I'd never been particularly attracted to her. The song ended and Sandy took a turn. It was a long song and Sandy whispered in my ear, "You know, we're all Druids."

"I know your Mom is," James had got her to come in to wash the dishes and glassware for the party department, we talked a lot, imagine that, me talking a lot, "and now I know that you are. What is it that Druids do in this day and age?"

"We look after the fertility of the crops." she said with a broad smile. There were certainly a lot of crops to look after the fertility of since their family had settled Nicasio and Point Reyes peninsula in the 1860's. James said that his grandmother was bitching because the State have eminent domained her land in Point Reyes to make up the bulk of the Park. It made her a multimillionaire but the land was her life. Maybe being a Druid was part and parcel of that. She'd bought Sandy a new corvette with a minute amount of the money. So...

The song finished and so did the popcorn. "Please point all those switches down and then it's just bag it up," I told the third girl who was standing by the machine. She grabbed some bags, filled them and took them back to the front room.

In the meantime both Sandy and insurance girl snuggled in for the next song. I had an arm around each of them. Normally I'd give a description of what attracted me to them but that wasn't the way this was going, they were moving in on me and what I thought of it didn't seem to enter into it. I had a good tan from a canoe trip we had taken recently and was wearing a shirt of the times, white quiana with snaps. They each took a side and pulled gently as one by one the snaps were all pulled apart. Then they started running their hands over my chest and stomach. They progressed in unison to nipple rubbing and pulling while their other hands were rubbing my butt and pushing my hips forward. I started getting hard and they seem to have been looking for that.

The third girl came back in and moved in behind me. "Dance, Ben, We'll have a dance of our own back here." She rubbed up against me while insurance girl pressed into me from the frontt, rubbing her ass against me. Sandy was still working on my chest, looking down.

"He's so hard."

"We want to taste it."

"Come on, we want it." Come on, don't hold back."

Miraculously my pants were undone before I noticed but I certainly noticed what happened next. The girls shifted around in front of me. Three young faces contorted with lust in front of my hard cock. Hands snaking up to fondle my stomach and chest, pinch my nipples, squeeze my ass, encircle my cock at the base, all the while one of the hands was always milking me, trying to produce a constant flow that they smeared on their faces.

"Make him cream, keep it going." I heard.

My senses were being overwhelmed. I felt a hand come under from behind, massaging firmly just under my balls. There was enough cream on shiny faces that they opened their blouses and starting rubbing my cream on their breasts which, I hadn't even noticed, had no bra's. Jesus, I was used to holding out for a long time but I didn't know about this. Hands squeezed me and presented me out for a tongue that took a swipe at the end of my cock. They actually had a constant flow going! This was incredible!

"Alright girls, he's mine and I'll take him home and put your good work to use where it belongs." I heard as Stephanie strode into the room. Oh my.

She kept her hand on my cock possessively all the way home, where I screwed her brains out. I was definitely warmed up.

Oddly enough Stephanie and Sandy are good friends today. Sandy opened an office next door to Stephanie's in Concord a few years later. I did some research last year as the thought occurred to me and found that Nicasio has the largest conclave of Druids in the U.S., by far. After reading Harvest Home, I'm just not sure whether I ever wanted anything taken any farther but somehow James and his Dad are still living and looking good so who knows?