Drunk Again

Story Info
He teaches daddy a lesson.
1k words
3.66
374.1k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched as she sleep. His daddy’s new wife was hot, if he had to use one word to describe her that would be the word, she made his young cock stand up to attention many times. And his nights were filled with hot fucking and sucking. As he watches her, she turns over and out pops a tit. she had some of the biggest titties and huge nipples he’s ever seen. They were made for licking and sucking. His mouth was watering thinking about it. He walks closer, she turn's again and he see that her nipple is very hard and pointing at him, wanting him to suck it deep into his mouth.

(DOOR SLAMS)

He jumps, and runs to his room, his daddy is home a little early. By the sounds of it he is drunk again. He sat on his bed listening to the grunts, groans, slapping sounds, and her crying out everytime his dad hit her. At 18 he was to afraid of his daddy to try and stop him. So he came up with a plan, and tonight he was going to put it in action, after he’s sure his daddy is passed out.

The sounds of snoring came from that room. He quickly went down the hall and peek in saw that his dad was half on and half off the bed. Grabbing some rope he pushes, pull’s and gets him into a chair, tries his hands and feet together behind the chair. Smiling he turns to the bed.

“Good, she’s still asleep.” he thinks to himself.

He walks over and watches her sleep. He takes off his robe, letting it drop to the floor, his hand wraps around his dick, stroking slowly. He leans over and gentle squeezes a tit with his other hand, then his mouth closes on her nipple. He hears her moaning, but that didn't stop him. His eyes stay on her face, watching her. When her eyes open, she see her 18 year old step son sucking her tit.

Not sure if she wanted him to stop, cause it was feeling so good, but she didn’t want his dad to walk in and find him. Before she could say anything he lifted his mouth away and sat down on the bed.

“Don’t worry he can’t do a thing. I tried him up, and when he does wake up he’ll find me, his son loving his wife, my step mommy. Mmm I have wanted you sense he married you. I watch you sleep and everytime you turn in bed and your tit pops out from under the sheet my mouth waters, and my dick gets hard.” he tells her.

He stands up and slowly moves onto the bed, resting between her lovely long slender legs. His hands slowly caress her legs stopping just shy of her inner thighs. He see that she looking at his dick jerking up and down.

“Mmm you’ll like him, he’s longer and bigger than my daddy’s drunk cock. and he wants to be inside you badly. God ahead touch him, feel what you do to him mommy.” he tells her.

She slowly moves her hand to his dick, she can feel the heat coming off the hard pole. As her hand wraps around the base, she knew that he was in deed bigger than his daddy’s cock.

“Mmmm, oh yes mommy stroke me.” he moans.

She pushes him back onto his back and leans over his dick,slowly licking her way up,down and around his balls, rubbing her face all over his dick. Smelling him, inhaling his scent she felt it all the way down to her pussy.

“OH GOD SUCK MY DICK, SUCK ME MOMMY!!!!!!!!” he cries out.

She smiles and takes his dick slowly into her mouth, sucking him deep into her throat.

“You like calling me mommy don’t you baby boy. Well mommy’s going to take your dick deep in her throat,, and she wants you to blow your cum deep inside her mouth.” she tells him.

“Ready baby ARE you ready to cum in mommy’s throat?” she asks him.

“Yes mommy, oh my fucking god YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!1, SUCK MY DICK, SUCK ME HARD!!!” he yells.

He felt his dick go, blasting hot thick wads of cum down her throat. His eyes closes and he thinks nothing can feel better than this, but he was wrong. She didn’t stop sucking his dick, she continue till he was hard again. Then and only then did she get up and look at him.

“Now baby, did you enjoy mommy’s mouth?” she ask.

“Hell yes I loved every fucking inch of your hot mouth mommy.” he told her.

She smile and look over at her husband, he was waking up. She laid back spread her legs wide and told him to come fuck her pussy. He saw that his daddy was waking up, he moved between her legs and waited, rubbing his dick head back and forth on her clit. Just then they both could hear him yelling and screaming that they were going to pay for this.

They just smile at him.

“Maybe hun, but by the time you get out, I’ll have a good fucking by a real man who loves me and wants to give me pleasure instead of a drunk who only fucks me to get himself off and leaves me hanging.” she tells her husband.

“Now baby boy fuck me,fuck your mommy hard, make mommy scream in pleasure, so your daddy can learn how to fuck like a real man.” she tells her step son, grabbing his ass and pulling him to her waiting pussy.

He slams his dick deep inside his mommy’s pussy hard. His hands squeezing her tit’s, pinching her nipples, then sucking on her nipples, making her scream out.

“OH FUCK YESSSS!!!!!!!!!, FUCK ME, SUCK ME!!!! AAAHHH EEEEEEEEEEE!!” she screams.

He slams his dick harder and harder into her.

“OH FUCK I’M CUMMINGGGGG!!!!” she screams.

He grabs her hips tightly and starts pounding her pussy hard till he feels his cum ready to shoot. He pull’s out and jerks his dick fast shooting his cum all over her tit’s and tummy and some landing on her pussy.