Drunk Half-Naked Woman...Ch. 2

Story Info
The creamy details of a sex-filled night.
589 words
3.33
56.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got in bed next to me and crushed me to him, taking the breath right out of me. He kissed me deeply and suddenly was at the foot of the bed. I wanted him up there with me so I could kiss him again but I soon forgot all about that. He started licking the bottom of my foot from the heel on up to my toes and on up to my ankle. He was doing this real slow, like he was savoring every lick. He continued on up my leg, lingering on the back of my knee with slow, sensual licks. This was driving me wild with anticipation. When was he going to put that tongue on my center? I was getting wet and hornier than I remembered ever being. I tried to pull his mouth onto my pussy but he said, "not yet", and continued that slow licking all up and down my legs and feet.

After awhile, he licked and nipped his way on up to my tits, which he licked and sucked while I squirmed with desire. Just as I thought I would lose my mind if he didn't touch my pussy, he thrust two fingers into it and started finger fucking me HARD. I came in less than a minute but he kept on doing it, even harder. Sounds were coming from me that I've never made and I couldn't control them.

I came two more times- the bed was literally soaked with my come. I felt drained of energy and he was still finger fucking me. I didn't think I could possibly come any more but then he stuck a finger up my ass and started rubbing my clit. I came immediately and soaked the bed even more. I yelled for him to stop, I had had enough! I was on the brink of passing out with exhaustion. He stopped and was looking at me gasping for breath. I told him I had never before experienced such earth shattering orgasms before and he grinned with such self satisfaction that it made me want to make HIM lose control as I had. Drained as I was, I was determined to make him see that I could also bring him ecstasy.

I started kissing and licking him all over, as I worked my way down to his cock. Took him in my mouth and started sucking and flicking my tongue. I licked my finger and tried to put it in his ass as I was sucking his cock. But he wouldn't let me do that. He doesn't know what he's missing there.

He seemed to enjoy what I was doing, but he never got really turned on. Sadly, I felt like a real failure. I'd never experienced this lack of desire to fuck me. He said that his pleasure comes from pleasing me. He did that certainly. But in the future, I'll have to figure out a way to turn him on. He knows how to make me cum physically. But to mentally give me total satisfaction, he will have to make me see HIS passion out of control. He has this power to get me out of my mind with waves of orgasms. I want to have that power, also. I want him to want me so bad he can't stand it!

I have ideas of how to possibly do this. And I really think the way to this man's sexual passion is to...

Part 3 will follow with some dom/sub kink.