Drunken Housewives

Story Info
Wife's batchelorette party is a wild one.
9.6k words
3.78
379.5k
67
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers

My name is Dave and I've been married for about a year now. My wife Dana and I have had a very open relationship at her insistence since we began dating about 5 years ago. Unfortunately (for me), Dana is much more successful in her outside affairs than myself, but when a chance arises, I have had my share of other women. To be honest, I would rather have a normal one on one relationship, but Dana was pretty open from the start that she wanted to be able to be with other guys. Since she gave me the same opportunity with other women and since I would rather be with a beautiful woman who treats me great in every other respect, I accepted the reality that the love of my life wanted to bang other men. And despite the fact that she goes out on the prowl with her friends fairly often, we have been able to keep our "open" relationship a secret from my family and friends. I mean I don't want everyone to know.

One reason my wife is more successful then me is our looks. I'm a 38-year-old typical looking guy, average build (5'8", 185 lbs.) and plain features. I have never been described much better than "cute" by the women in my life. My wife Dana is 36 years old, about 5'3" tall and 115 lbs. With long curly jet-black hair. While certainly not a knockout, she is attractive. She has firm b cup breasts, a shapely ass and I drool over her legs especially when she puts on her heels. Plus her sexual appetite and desire is in itself very sexy and attractive.

During our four years of dating, Dana has become acquainted with a few of my good friends wives, although she did not seem to be too fond of any of them. I don't spend too much time with her friends as they are usually going out looking for men when they get together. So when we decided to get married, Dana's friends invited a few of my friends wives to Dana's batchelorette party. I was a bit hesitant to have my wife's friend and my friend's wives all together knowing how wild Dana and her friends were, especially in a group. Plus, with a backdrop of the batchelorette party, who knew what to expect. I really didn't want the cat out of the bag regarding our relationship. When I brought this to Dana's attention she told me not to worry, that everything would be taken care of by her friends. Now I really was worried.

So on the Saturday night a week before the wedding the girls had their bash and my friends Pete, Jim and John through me a stag party. After dinner, we went to a strip joint and they bought me lots of lap dances. Pretty tame stuff but better than sitting at home while my wife was out partying hard. We talked about our wives and their party as well.

Pete was telling me how his wife Laura really didn't want to go but didn't want to insult Dana. She planned to stay a couple of hours and then make an excuse and leave early. Just like Laura to plan out her bullshit in advance. She had always been kind of a bitch for as long as I've known her and I was kind of surprised that Dana had let her friends invite her. Pete complained to me on many occasions that her sexual appetite was not enough for his liking. Plus she rarely if ever gave him a blowjob and anal sex was just off limits. But despite the fact that she annoyed me and was not exactly a wildcat to Pete, she was still a very pretty lady. She still had a gorgeous face with blue eyes and dark straight black hair. Just past her 40th birthday she was 5' 4" tall and about 140 lbs, up from her pre children days of 110. She had three kids the last one about five years ago. She was one hot tight piece of ass in her twenties that guys would drool over and flock to at the clubs. Now she had a little bit of a belly and her ass and thighs were kind of big, but she was still shapely if not the petite girl she once was about 10 years ago. She also had a nice C cup rack aided by the birth of her three children.

Jim's wife Deborah was more of a party girl. She was the type who was always planning a party for some reason. She sent out Halloween and Thanksgiving cards for crying out loud. She also was very opinionated chiming in on almost every subject. This aggravated both Dana and I but she always seemed to mean well. I suspect she was a little wild in her day. Jim had said she liked to give blowjobs and had let him take her up the ass a few times before they got married. I would tell my good friends that Dana was "aggressive" sexually and to her nothing was off limits so I can imagine what Deborah was like. She was also still an attractive girl. At 37 years old and close to four years married, Deborah was 5' tall and maybe 95 pounds and solid. This was amazing since it was only 11 months after she gave birth to her second child. While she had very small chest (tiny A cups), she had an incredibly tight ass and fantastic legs, even better than Dana's legs. She also had a pretty face somewhat similar to Eva Longoria. Jim told me how she was looking forward to the party and even had brought some games and toys. I thought to myself that her games would be laughed at by my wife's friends.

John was the quiet one of the four of us (at least about his wife.) I never heard him talk about anything sexual related to his wife. I would talk to my other friends about their sex lives with their wives but John was tight lipped. His wife Sarah was about as sweet as could be, always nice to everyone and a nice hostess who made you feel welcome when at her home. She had four kids from ages 17 months to 7 and the older ones were well mannered and polite. She and Dana got along the best as far as I could tell.

The 39 year old was about 5' 4", 120 lbs., with a nice shapely ass and a B cup set of tits. She had a decent set of legs (which she showed infrequently) and had a plain facial expression that I found attractive. Others including Pete did not find her attractive at all. John didn't seem to have any opinion on the party at all nor (as usual) did he give any indication of Sarah's mindset about the party.

Anyway, by 1:30 my tame night was over and we headed home. It was no surprise to me to see that Dana was not at the house when I returned. I had no idea what her girlfriends had planned but I was absolutely certain that she was going to be thoroughly fucked by the time she got back to my house. I was just a little concerned that my friends would know that Dana had cheated on me at the party (little did they really know.)

About 2:30 I got a call from Pete. "Has Dana come back yet? Laura isn't home yet. Where did they go?" he asked in a very concerned matter.

"No, she's not back yet. Don't worry her friends are party animals. I'm sure Laura didn't want to seem like a bitch and leave," I reasoned.

Yeah right, I thought to myself. She has no problem being a bitch. I thought to myself why she hadn't left but then drifted off to sleep. At 3:00, John was on the phone.

"Dave, you heard anything from Dana? Sarah isn't back yet. When did Dana say she'd be back?" he interrogated me.

Have asleep I responded, " No she's not back and neither is Laura. They probably drank too much and are waiting it out. Don't worry – I'll call you when Dana calls."

Wow I thought. What the hell is going on? My mind drifted off when the phone rang 3 minutes later.

"Hey Dave, its Jim. Deb isn't back yet and she's not answering her phone. Do you know where she is? Where's Dana?" he asked concerned as much as the previous two callers.

"I don't know Jim. Pete & John called too. They must be out partying. I'll call you as soon as hear something. Don't worry, I'm sure everything's fine." I counseled my friend.

Three calls in a row. It seemed like they were having one hell of a party. In my mind I pictured Dana on he knees in front of a muscular well hung stud slurping away at his manhood while my friends wives looked on with fascination, ready to report the nights events to my good friends. I wasn't turned on by this thought; I was petrified to be outed to my friends. Though we had an open relationship I had never actually been anywhere near my wife when she was out fooling around nor was she anywhere near me when I was lucky enough to hook up. As I said before, this really isn't something I was super happy about. My concern grew stronger as several follow up calls from the boys continued through out the night in nearly 10-minute intervals. Finally, my wife came through the door at 5:30. Her hair was messed up, her clothes were wrinkled and bunched up. It was fairly obvious that she had a more eventful evening than I did.

Normally I am asleep when Dana returns from her nights' on the town and don't have to see the results of her conquests. She looked like a total slut (which she was) and after a night at the strip joint I really needed to release my pent up frustrations. But at the same time I wasn't interested in sloppy seconds (or thirds, fourths, etc.) Dana sensing my desire and my apprehension strutted over towards me. Her hips swayed back and forth as she stared into my eyes with a look of lust that stiffened my cock to the fullest. She put her hand just below my belly button and forcefully tugged my pajamas away from my waste and pulled me to her. She planted a wildly passionate kiss on my lips then slowly darted her tongue into my mouth as she pulled my pajamas down freeing my throbbing hard on. She quickly dropped to her knees and immediately swallowed my cock all the way down to its base. I arched my back as my arousal consumed my whole body. Dana began bobbing her head up and down with the speed of a jackrabbit as I felt my orgasm begin to build. In less than three minutes I released a night of frustration and anticipation into her skilled mouth and throat. It felt like it could fill an entire glass although Dana seemed to have no problem digesting my night's work.

With my needs fulfilled my curiosity of the party returned to my mind. "Hey babe, what was the deal with party? The phone's been ringing off the hook over here. Are the girls OK?" I asked of my wife.

She looked back with a wide sly grin and said, "EVERYONE had a great time. The girls had a bit too much to drink so we left them at the hotel room. Maybe you should call your friends and let them know they're safe."

The look on my wife's face I had seen before. She knew something that she wanted to tell me. I knew there was an interesting story about the night I would hear in due time. I kissed my wife and made my phone calls.

Pete was shocked. "She doesn't drink that much, I can't believe she got wasted," he stated with bewilderment.

Jim was pissed. "I can't believe she drank like that. I don't like her to drink too much, she starts to flirt too much. I'm gonna rip her a new one when she gets back!" he ranted.

John was amused. "Boy she really meant it when she said she was going to load up. She owes me one know," he kidded.

My phone calls were done and I headed to bed. Dana was in the shower cleansing her body from what was I'm sure a wild night. I slipped into bed as daylight broke. I drifted off to sleep in a second.

I awoke at 12:15 in the afternoon still tired from my late night and one to two to many drinks. Dana was fast asleep. I hadn't heard from my friends so I assumed everything worked out for them as I poured myself an ice-cold coke to get my day started. I sat down on the couch and got a little pissed off now that everything had calmed down. Dana had scored again while I came up zero again. I thought to myself if I could go through with the marriage. I mean I had accepted Dana's extra curricular activities until now but could that work in a marriage? I pondered that as I flipped through the Sunday paper when the phone rang.

It was Pete. "Hey Dave, how you feeling?" he asked.

"Not to bad," I responded. "You OK? How's Laura?" I asked.

"She's really feeling it," he explained. "She is hungover like I've never seen. I picked her up at the Hotel a little while ago. She threw up twice on the way back. Sarah and Deb were still there in the same shape. It looked like a tornado hit that room."

"I'm sorry. I guess you've got your hands full today," I told him.

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. She'll be out all day anyway," he noted. "Hey Dave. Do you know what went on there last night?" he questioned.

"No, what happened?" I asked back.

""I don't know but - well this is just between you and me, all right," he cautioned me.

"Yeah sure, no problem," I responded.

"Well, when I got her home well, I brought her into the bathroom to clean her up and well - - - she had no panties. And ya know, her pussy kinda looked like a mess you know?" he said painfully.

"Oh c'mon man. You don't think," I started as I was cut off.

"I hope not. I mean I stuck my finger in her twat and it was kinda gooey" he admitted.

"Well, she could just been kinda turned on by a stripper or something. I mean it wasn't a guy's come was it?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe? I didn't smell it or anything. I mean she was a total mess from head to toe." he responded.

"Ah, she's just drunk and a mess. Don't worry about it. Dana and the girls wouldn't have let her do that anyway," I reasoned. "I mean Dana was basically sober when she got home."

"Yeah I guess you're right," he said.

We talked for another 5 or so minutes and hung up. Wow this was big news. M wife had gotten Laura laid I thought to myself. At least with Laura getting laid she wouldn't tell Pete what a slut my future wife really was. That must have been what Dana had that wry little smile about. I wanted to wake her up for details right then. But I let her sleep and went back to the newspaper.

About an hour later the phone rang again. I picked up t a meek voice on the other end of the line. "Hello Dave? It's Deborah," she whispered.

"Hi Deb, how are you?" I asked.

Not even acknowledging my question she asked, "Is Dana there?"

She's asleep," I responded.

Deborah continued, "I need to talk to her. Can you wake her up please?"

"Hold on," I said. "I'll see if she'll get up."

I went over to Dana and gently woke her up. "Hey Babe. It's Debbie. She says she needs to talk to you."

I handed her the phone and she directed me out of the room. I tried to hang around outside the door but Dana got up and closed the door on me. So it was back to my paper but my curiosity was killing me. Deborah had sounded so meek and sickly. I wondered if she had gone home, what Jim had said or done. I was on edge. They talked for what seemed like forever but was probably like ten minutes. After the call Dana came out of the bedroom and started making me a late breakfast.

"Dana, what happened last night?" I asked.

Again she flashed that shy grin and said, "You first."

At that point I gave her the rundown of a very uneventful evening. The dinner, the strippers, the lap dances, the drinking. Very tame, very lame.

"They didn't get you a hooker for one last fling before marriage?" she asked I think jokingly.

"Nope. Too cheap I guess. Doesn't matter. She'd probably of been ugly anyway," I countered. "OK, I've had enough. What the hell happened last night?" I demanded.

"I was a naughty bad girl last night," she joked. "You know, I never really liked those three, so me and the girls set a trap and they fell right in."

My ears perked up as I looked at her with uncertainty. "What did you do?" I asked sternly.

"Nothing awful," she said. "We just had a little fun at their expense, that's all."

I didn't interrupt her this time. "Go on," I said.

"Well, we started by spiking the drinks. Just a little downers to get them shit ass drunk as soon as possible. Once that happened they were like putty in my hands. After they got shit faced we brought some really good studs we know to strip for them. I mean these guys were big, strong and muscular and they were hung like horses," she explained. "And oh yeah – they were black too."

I looked at her in astonishment as I pictured a few black guys dancing around with my friend's wives. Then I quickly registered that my wife and her friends have been banging these guys all along. I had never really pictured the guys she saw on the side as black guys. I guess I really hadn't pictured the guys at all. I always tried to block out the image honestly.

"So what happened? I mean they weren't gonna have sex with these guys in front of each other," I said assuredly.

"Are you kidding? They were so wasted they barely realized there was anybody else in the room," she laughed. "I mean at first they just stared at these guys as they danced. But these guys are hot studs and as they got close to them and brushed up against them softly, they loosened up one by one. Deborah was sucking Mark's cock in about two minutes. Laura and Sarah held on for a while but when they saw everyone in the room was sucking and fucking they gave in," she noted.

"No way, you ain't getting me on that one," I retorted.

"Oh its true hon. They did it all. And the guys kept feeding them booze as they went along. At the end of the night they just passed out. The guys took their panties and bras so their husbands would know that something went on. I mean, I'm sure they ain't moving around to well today. Your friends probably had to almost drag them out of there. I'm sure they'll notice," My wife confidently stated.

"C'mon you don't expect me to believe that do you? " I asked her.

"Well it happened. Your friend's wives are sluts like me. And I ain't done with them yet!" she added.

"What do you mean?" I asked tentatively.

"Well, you know I can't stand that Bitch Laura. Quite frankly I don't care for Debbie & Sarah all that much either. So, one of the guys there last night is a camera man for Channel 7 news and well, we had a few cameras there last night." She explained.

My ears perked up immediately. "Honey, no way, you're kidding right?" I asked her hoping it was true.

"No I'm not kidding. And when we put those goody two shoes on the spot, they're gonna be our little playthings," she said through her devilish smile.

"Our playthings?" I picked up on.

"Of course" she said. "Were getting married next week and we share everything," she said matter of factly.

She then went into her plan. She had complained to her friends that Laura always acted as if she was this classy, perfect woman while she treated Dana as classless whore. Well she was a whore, but Laura always had this attitude that her and Pete were above the rest of us. Pete was just a regular guy, but she really was annoying. So much in fact that we actually would avoid them from time to time. Anyway, Dana and her friends figured the best way to get back at her was to knock her down a few pegs. The final version of there plan was to get her drunk, video her with another guy treating her like a no good whore and then getting her to watch the tape with her husband. The natural time was at the batchelorette party and well adding Sarah and Deborah to the list was just gravy.

Dana figured it was perfect because if they didn't go for it or get drunk enough, it was a batchelorette party and having strippers would be normal and therefore no explanations would be needed. But it worked like clockwork and they got all three of them, really down and dirty. But now the plan had changed. The cameraman who had helped them set this all up (he had a long running affair with Dana' friend Jill) suggested they use the tape as blackmail rather than humiliation alone. If they said know just send the tape to the husbands. But he bet they'd give in. Dana agreed and now all that was left was to wait for the edited discs. I couldn't wait either.

For the week leading up to the wedding, Pete and Jim had prodded me for information. Jo was silent. Since I hadn't any real confirmation as to what happened I wasn't really lying to them when I said nothing happened. Neither one really believed that answer but I was sticking to it. Apparently not much had changed as Laura disapproved of the "quaint" reception hall we had booked.

Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers