Drunken Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
580 Followers

Mommy said "I see you have your lingerie with you. Are you going to model it for me tonight? I'd love to see you wearing it darling. I also see your cock is hanging down your thigh. I may have to do something about that in awhile. Now let me get in the shower and lie down on the floor so you can piss all over mommy. You do have to piss don't you darling?"

Mommy got into the huge tub shower and put a towel on the floor. Before she laid down she had to stroke my long flaccid cock a few times and suck my foreskin. She laid back against the back of the tub, spread her legs so I could clearly see her hairy cunt, and I proceeded to get in between her legs and begin pissing all over her. I pissed on her face, her hairy belly, her armpits, her legs and finally, when she opened her mouth, I gave her a drink of hot pee there too. When I finished she reached up, fondled my nuts and pulled my cock into her mouth where she proceeded to suck me clean.

"Now it's my turn." she said. "Sit down and let me stand over you. My fucking bladder is full of piss and I am going to get you soaking wet." With that she spread her legs wide apart and pulled her cunt lips open and proceeded to spray her hot piss all over my body, making sure she drenched my prick. As she was about to finish, she moved toward my face and told me to open my mouth. As I did so, she splashed a stream in my mouth, which I swallowed. Then it was over.

"Now get the towel on the floor, pull the shower curtain so we don't get water on the floor and we are going to wash each other with you paying particular attention to my cunt and me to your cock and nuts." she said.

We soaped and washed each other for nearly fifteen minutes with me pulling her cunt lips open and thrusting the bar of soap up inside her cunt. I also spent a lot of time massaging her lovely teats and tweaking her already long nipples. She turned around and I took the soap and washed her asshole as she stood there and spread her cheeks apart. As I finished her, she took the soap and carressed my cock and nuts, playing carefully with them and then she washed my asshole too. Finally, we were done and I got two large towels and we dried each other off.

Mommy had brought nothing in the way of clothes upstairs with her, but she wanted to check on Agnes before we went down to her bedroom. Convinced that her mother was sleeping quite soundly we headed down to her bedroom so we could get dressed. She watched me as I pulled on my black six strap garter belt followed by dark brown full fashioned stockings and my black cut out bra. It was a size 36"A" and it fit me well enough that my flat nipples did stick out of the cups.

Mommy pulled on an eight strap gold garter girdle followed by beautiful black Manhattan heel stockings. Her gold cut out bra accentuated her large 38 "C" cup teats and she stepped into a pair of one inch black pumps.

"Now darling, mommy wants you to sleep with her tonight. Your father is spending the night in the city with that black haired whore of a woman he does work with when he goes there. He let me know he 'might not' be home tonight if things got busy and as late as it is getting, I know he will stay in the city and fuck her brains out."

"I forgot one thing though darling. I want you to rouge my nipples and cunt lips, so I will take my bra off and you can apply the rouge. It darkens the areola and the nipples when it dries. If you want mommy to, I will put some on your foreskin and then pull your foreskin back, wipe off your cockhead, and rouge your head. Would you like that darling?"

"Oh yes mommy. I'd love to have you do that to my cock. You can also do it to my nipples if you want to." I said to her.

I unfastened her cut out bra and took the rouge and rubbed it smoothly over her areola and nipples. It must have caused some excitement because her nipples got hard as I did it. Having finished, I refastened her bra and she adjusted her teats in the cut out cups.

She took the rouge from me and ran it over my foreskin which got dark immediately. She then had me peel my foreskin back, took a tissue and wiped the head of my prick off with it and rubbed the rouge all over it. The head turned dark almost as soon as she applied it. She let it dry then pulled my foreskin back over the end of my prick.I was getting pretty excited and my cock was on the rise.

Mommy told me she wanted me to suck her clit and to make her climax then she was going to fuck the hell out of me. She laid back on the bed, spread her cunt lips apart and I fastened my mouth to her protruding clit. It looked like a small cock. I sucked on it and she began to wriggle around on the bed and squirmed up and down. I just kept sucking and finally she squealed and let loose with a climax. This was followed almost immediately by a stream of hot piss that caught me on the chin and neck. I let go of her clit and moved my mouth down to her wide open peehole. She gave forth another burst of piss and I drank it down greedily.

"Enough of that." I said. "If you have you pee pee, then let's get up and go out on the side porch so you can pee all over the place." Her hairy cunt was all nice and wet by now, but she got off the bed and we moved out to the side porch.

She leaned against the railing, spread her legs wide apart, held her cunt lips open with her hands and began dribbling at first, then going into a full stream pee. She must have peed for at least ninety seconds, motioned for me to come over and kneel down, then pulled my face into her very wet cunt. I put my mouth over her wet peehole and began sucking on it, draining the last drops of pee out of it. Then I went back to her long protruding clit and began sucking it again. I thought she was going to push it all the way down my throat. She came not once, but at least three times.

"Let's go back inside." she said. "I need your hard fucking cock in my pussy. I want you to fuck the hell out of me and shoot your hot semen way up inside my cunt. I want to get pregnant again and have another baby."

"But mommy, daddy doesn't want you having another baby." I said. "You can't even take care of my younger brother and sister now. You are so drunk everyday and you pay little attention to either of them. All you do is get up in the morning and drink beer util you go to bed at night. Now, I'm going to get you a beer and a shot of whisky, then I'll stick my prick way up in your fucking cunt and shoot a load of semen with sperm in it up into your fucking cervix."

Oh darling, mommy will love having you fuck her." she said. "If I promise to be very good will you bring me two bottles of beer and two shots of whisky? I promise I won't drink anymore today if you do that for me. Then I will have a little surprise for you too."

I figured that it wouldn't make much difference if she was drunk or sober because one way or the other I was going to give her a good fucking. So I got two bottles of beer and a shot glass along with the pint of Seagram's V.O and took them beack into her bedroom. Much to my surprise she was standing by her dressing table with her legs apart and knees bent. I couldn't figure out what the hell she was trying to do, but then it dawned on me that she was playing around with her cunt lips. I put the beer and whisky down and went to see what she was doing.

When I looked at her teats I saw she had put nice large rings through each nipple and now was obviously trying to fasten some rings to her labial lips and clit. I asked her if she needed help, but she told me she could do it. When she turned around I could see she had three large rings in her cunt lips and one each in her nipples. The nipple rings were about an inch in diamteter and the cunt rings must have been nearly an inch and a half. They barely stuck out of her mass of black cunt hair.

"Do you like them darling?" she asked.

"I love them you fucking whore." I told her. "I'll bet that Frank and Lee like them too don't they?"

"Darling, don't be angry with me and call me a whore. Frank and Lee have never seen them. Only you and your father know I have them and wear them once in awhile. Now pour me a shot of that wonderful V.O. and give me a bottle of beer."

I poured her a shot and handed it to her. She swigged it down in one gulp then took the beer and drank almost half the bottle at one time. She asked for a second shot which I reluctantly gave her. She also chugged that one down. I waited to see if she wanted the second beer right away but she didn't ask me for it.

She got in bed and motioned for me to follow her.

She laid her head on the pillows,spread her nylon covered legs wide open, and said. "Pull my cunt lips open with the rings darling, then stick your long tongue inside my cunt and eat me. Stretch my lips open enough that you can see mommy's peehole because I want you to play with that too."

"Yes mommy. I'll pull your lips open as wide as I can and stick my tongue up inside your gaping cunt." I replied. With that, I pulled her rings and must have opened her cunt at least eight inches wide. I put my face in her cunt, took hold of her clit ring first and got it in my teeth and pulled on it. She ooohed and aaahed about that. Then I pulled it out farther from her clit until she screamed that it hurt. Then I sucked it again til she was moaning in ecstacy. I let go of her clit and focused on her peehole and vagina. I rimmed her peehole with my tongue until I thought she was going to give me a golden drink. Then I stuck my tongue way up in her vagina, turning and twisting it around and sucking her cunt as I did so. She wiggled and squirmed and squealled in delight and said "You are nothing but a cunt licking motherfucking whoreboy who loves to fuck his mommy."

With that, I got on my knees and pushed my very hard, erect prick into her gaping cunthole and pushed my cock up inside her as far as I could.

"You cockfucking motherfucking cocksucker." she screaamed. "How did you ever learn to use that fucking prick of your like that? Have you been fucking some of the high school girls with your big long cock? Knowing a few of them, I'll bet there are some that would like to see your long fucking schlong and get it up inside their warm cunts just to see how big it feels."

"No. I haven't been fucking any high school girls. They don't know what they want and I know what you want. You want beer, whiskey, and long cocks fucking you and you sucking them." I told her.

"Then fuck me long and deep with that man sized motherfucker of a cock of yours." she screamed. "Fill my fuckhole with all your semen and sperm so I get knocked up this weekend."

With that I felt my nuts begin to contract and I just simply erupted inside her cunt with spurt after spurt of semen spewing from the tip of my long prick. As I did so, I felt the walls of her cunt begin to get wet and I knew I had made her have at least one climax. She wrapped her nylon covered legs around my back to keep my prick deep inside her and came at least two more times.

Finally satiated, she let her legs fall to the mattress and as she did so, I took one of her rouged nipples in my mouth and began nursing on it. Mommy just held my head to her teat and I continued to suckle for at least five minutes, all the while my prick is still imbedded inside her wet cunt.

She finally told me to get off and move up to her mouth so she could suck the rest of my semen out of my cock and clean my cock off for me. She pulled my foreskin back over my helmet and sucked the head of my cock to get the remnants of my semen, then cleaned my cock off, pulling my foreskin back over the head of my cock.

I got off the bed and went over to her dresser and took a pair of very sheer black directoire knickers from it and went back to the bed. I told her to lift her ass up off the mattress and I would slip her knickers on her. She lifted her feet up in the air and I slid the legs on over her feet then began pulling them up over her legs.

I finally managed to get them pulled up to her waist and you could see her gold garter girdle and stocking tops through the very sheer black nylon.

I poured her one more shot of V.O and she poured it down the hatch and then finished the second bottle of beer that was left from earlier. I told her I would sleep with her tonite and if she needed more cock during the night she could wake me up by sucking on my peter and I would fuck her again.

We turned over and went to sleep.

It must have been about four in the morning when I felt the bed move and suddenly realized another person had gotten in bed with us. I tentatively reaached out and felt a nylon clad leg and knew immediately it was Agnes. I reached up to feel her cunt and it was sopping wet with semen dripping out of it. I figured I must have filled her fucking cunt pretty full if it was still leaking and her cunt hair was that wet.Her thighs were slippery too with semen, at least to the top of her stockings which she apparently had put on when she woke up. I felt them and found they were being held up with roll garters instead of a garter girdle. She had also put her cut out bra back on and turned and whispered in my ear that she wanted me to suck her teats. She was on her left side so I latched on to her right teat and began nursing. She purred softly as one does when they are contented. As I suckled her she reached down and caressed my cock and nuts, fondling my nuts very carefully.

I nursed her right teat for about five minutes then she turned on her back, spread her legs wide open so I could play with her sopping wet cunt and fed me her left teat. She whispered to me that she wanted me to play with her clit as I suckled her. I began rubbing her hairy semen slick cunt with my left hand as I continued to suckle her and it wasn't but a minute until I found her clit as hard as a cock.

Suddenly, Agnes whispered to me that she wanted me to mount her and give her another good fucking.

I got on my knees and she proceeded to open her cunt and I slipped my rock hard cock in clear up to her cervix. We are fucking away when suddenly Margaret wakes up and wants to know what the fuck is going on.

Her mother tells her to shut the fuck up because Johnny is fucking her and she doesn't want to be disturbed while he has his big cock inside her cunt. Agnes says "When he has filled my fucking cunt with his hot baby batter and has made me have a few climaxes I might let you clean the love juices of us off of his shrivelling up cock. In other words, you get what is left from him breeding me."

With that Agnes wrapped her nylon clad legs around my waist and pulled me inside her cunt as far as I could go. I just kept my swollen cock inside her pushed in up the my balls. I was going to keep my prick inside her wet cunt as long as she wanted it or until I shot my semen inside her.

Suddenly mommy slid over until she had her mouth at her mothers teat. She began sucking on Agnes's left teat and that set Agnes off. She couldn't believe she had a big cock stuck inside her cunt and her daughter nursing on her teat again. I felt her cunt get all wet and knew she had climaxed. She put her legs down and told me to ram my cock in and out of her cunt and to shoot my load of semen as quickly as I could.

I slid my cock in and out of her cunt until I shot my semen inside her. She pulled her legs back up and wrapped them around me again to keep my prick inside her. Meanwhile mommy was fastened to her mothers teat and sucking noisily on it.

Agnes humped and wiggled around until she finally just collapsed and quieted down.

I pulled my still leaking cock out of grandmothers cunt and the first thing I knew mommy was gobbling it and sucking the excess semen off of it until she got it all cleaned off. Then she just kept sucking on it and playing with my foreskin, pulling it back and then over the head of my cock like she was jacking me off.

I finally got off the bed and reached down and felt grandmas cunt. As I suspected, it was soaking wet. Granny said "Darling, go up to my room and get either my sheer black panties or my sheer black knickers and bring them down to me. I'm not going to wipe my cunt, but I don't want your love juice running down my legs all day today."

I went up and got her sheer black panties and as I started down the steps mommy came out and sat down on her chamberpot. I could hear her pissing as I came down the steps and it was really loud. She must really have had to piss badly. As I got to the bottom of the stairs I stopped and tweaked one of her nipples and pulled on her nipple ring a little bit. She finished pissing and just got off the potty without wiping her very wet pussy, fondling my dangling prick as she did so.

I went in the bedroom and told grandma to lift her butt off the matress and I would slip her panties on her. She raised her legs and I put them on her legs, then she raised her butt off the bed and I slipped them all the way up to her soaking wet cunt. She reached for my cock and pulled me toward her mouth. She stuck my cock in her mouth and began sucking on it like a lollipop.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
580 Followers
12