Drunken Roomates

Story Info
Guy fucks his friends sister.
1.3k words
3.74
288.6k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After graduating, I moved out of my parent's house to live with my best friend from high school. Chuck and I were really good friends, and spent most of our time drinking and partying. But I think my favorite part of living there was his 24 year old sister, Heather. She was deliciously attractive. She played softball, and had the body to prove it. Her legs always appeared so firm and muscular, her stomach tight and fit. She worked out constantly, always trying to better herself for the next game. She stood almost six feet tall, and probably weighed 120 pounds. Her chest size was average, but I've never been a "boob" man. I've always had more of a preference for a nice ass, and Heather sure was packing one. Overall, I'd score her a 9 out of 10, but hey, that's just me.

Since I moved in with them, her and I always joked around about getting together in front of Chuck, for the sole purpose of annoying him. It always worked. He and I would be cooking some dinner, and she might walk by on the way to the shower, and I would kid her about joining in on the fun. This always resulted in Chuck punching me, but it was worth it. Over time, we began to joke about more risqué activities, and eventually we started joking by ourselves. I no longer did it to get a rise out of Chuck, but to see if there was any actual chance of Heather wanting to be with me.

Last July Fourth, I found my answer. Chuck, his girlfriend Sam, Heather and I all got hammered to celebrate our countries Independence Day. Chuck and I are full blown rum heads, and killed a handle between us. The girls made mixed drinks with some cranberry juice and vodka. After we were all entirely too intoxicated, we headed outside for a smoke. We talked about what drunks talk about, religion and politics. I never quite understood that. Heather excused herself to go inside and as she climbed the steps, I drunkenly stared at her incredible ass. Then I noticed she wasn't moving anymore, and as I rose my eyes, I noticed she was glancing back at me. Our eyes met for one brief moment, and I saw a dirty little smile sleek across her face. Then she vanished inside.

I was a bit confused, and thought it was mostly the alcohol that made me see her stare. I stayed outside with Chuck and Sam until they began their little make out session. Sam has always caught my eye, by the way, with tremendous features for such a petite girl. She most likely wears a size 36 cup, and has a tight little ass I've seen on many occasions. Chuck is a swinger, and only carries swingers as girlfriends. They are both incredible exhibitionists, never giving up a chance to put on a show. This is why they didn't care I was around when Chuck lifted her skirt and slid a finger into her wet cunt. I heard a slight moan escape her lips, and felt my cock spring to life. But I had my mind on other things, and continued contemplating on Heather's mysterious glance. I decided I would just go in after her and see what happened, having my inebriated state to blame for any wrong guessing on my part.

I hopped up the stairs and walked into the house, but couldn't find her in the living room or kitchen. I began walking back towards the bed rooms when someone grabbed me out of the dark. It was Heather, of course, but the way she grabbed me was not as suspected. She held me by the belt, her eight fingers pressed against my stomach and inside my pants. I wasn't wearing any underwear, so her fingernails were rubbing the little patch of hair I keep trimmed above my dick. She pulled me toward her down the dark hallway, and as we reached her door, she spun me around and pressed me against her door. She kissed me hard, busting my lip a little bit on impact. I released any inhibitions I had and reached for that perfect ass of hers. I slid my hands down the back of her pants and kneaded her soft flesh lustfully, maybe squeezing a bit harder then necessary to extract a little revenge.

She pushed me through the door and I fell on her bed. She stepped in, turned on a small lamp, and began undressing. I must admit I was a bit shocked at how fast things were moving, but didn't much care. I followed suit, and by the time my pants were off, she was kneeling in front of me, swallowing my cock whole. This too surprised me, but I did not complain. She was an expert cock sucker, knowing just how to use her tongue against the belly of my beast, and how to use her hands to follow her mouth. I fell back onto my elbows and watched my six inches disappear into her sweet, cherried lips. It felt incredible and I was sure to let her know.

"Oh my god, Heather, that feels soo good."

She responded with a slight "uh huh," that was muffled by my cock. This almost sent me over the edge and I had to make her stop. I pulled her up onto the bed and laid her on her back. I quickly dropped my head between her thighs, and dove right into a quite puffy pussy. She was so wet and pink. I licked around her clit, concentrating on either side of her hood. I love being a tease, and I knew this would certainly do the trick. I think the rum I partook in earlier impaired my technique slightly, but I know she enjoyed herself.

"I need your cock so bad. Please fuck me."

I wasted no time mounting her, preparing for the glorious fuck to come. I slid my cock's head into her awaiting cunt, and the feeling was sensational. We both moaned at this, and I slid the rest of my length into her. I looked into her eyes and as her eyebrows arched downward, I could see she wasn't going to have a slow fuck. She rolled over on top of me and began bouncing up and down on my pole. She was sliding all over me, engulfing my thick prick inside her. Her tits were in my face, so I took one of them into my mouth, flicking around the nipple with my tongue. She began moaning again, and I felt her slick pussy tightening on my dick. I was completely wowed by this new feeling, and was yet again put on the edge of explosion. She was getting off, but I wasn't ready to end it yet.

After she came, I slid out from under her, moved around back, and thrust deeply inside her soaked cunt. I had my hands on her hips, giving me complete rhythmic control. I pounded away at that juicy twat, and just before my peak, I pulled out, spun her around and shoved my dick down her throat. This time it went all the way inside, and I held my hand against the back of her head, insuring that my dick would unload completely inside her.

"Holy fuck. I needed that."

She fell asleep after that, so I got dressed and headed back outside. On my way I grabbed some beer, one for me, one a piece for Chuck and Sam. When I went outside, I saw Sam bent over the hood of my car, tied in rope, with Chuck fucking her wildly from her rear. They were both moaning loudly, and their moans sparked excitement back into my dick. He saw me and ordered me over. This tone of voice always means I'm his bitch. I walked over and he told me to fuck Sam in her dirty whore mouth. I undid my pants, pulled my cock out, and approached the helplessly bound girl.

To be continued...