Drunken Temptation

Story Info
His best friend's wife is one hot fuck.
1.2k words
4
296.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday afternoon, warm and sunny. A perfect day for sun bathing by the pool. Greg grabbed a beer and a towel, and turned his stereo on. Out on the back patio he set up his chair and stripped down to nothing. He leaned back and closed his eyes. Rays of sun danced over his body, warming him to his toes. He imagined he was on a beach, with the waves and the sand, a sexy petite brunette lying down next to him.

Greg ignored the telephone when it rang. He tuned out the laughter of neighborhood children at play, he definitely didn't hear his doorbell go off. What he finally heard was the sound of a throat clearing. With a start he turned his head toward the sound. The throat in question belonged to a sexy, petite brunette, who belonged to his best friend.

"Hey, Lindsey. Uh... this is awkward. You want to hand me the towel over there?"

Lindsey didn't move, she was too busy staring at his tan body. She motioned to the other chair, and moved to sit down.

"My husband went out of town." Lindsey said. Greg shook his head.

"Yeah, think I remember him mentioning that. Business trip, right?"

"Uh, yeah... so, do you mind if I hang out here awhile? There's this creepy guy watching our house, I don't want to be there alone."

"Yeah, sure. No problem. Anytime. You want a beer?"

Lindsey nodded. "Sure. Hey, uh... do you always, you know."

Greg smiled. "Walk around naked? Not when your husband's here." Lindsey laughed, Greg continued, "But seriously, I'm actually a nudist."

Lindsey raised her eyebrows in surprise, her face a wash of disbelief. "Really?"

Greg laughed. "Really."

"Huh."

Greg walked to the kitchen to get her beer, when he came back she was stretched out in the other lounger, stripped down to her underwear. Greg stopped just behind her for a good look. Her tiny body was perfect, he had thought so before. Her arms and legs were lean, her tummy a sweet, small pooch. Her breasts formed small round hills under her perfect face.

She was laying there with her legs up and her arm was across her forehead, shielding her brown eyes from the afternoon sun. Greg walked up to her, pressing the cold brew to her underarm. She jumped, letting out a sweet girlish giggle that set Greg's heart racing. She took the beer from him, opened it and chugged. It was Greg's turn to be surprised.

When she was done, she looked at him and asked if he was ready for another. He held up his hand to signal for her to wait, then threw back the warm foamy liquid. Then he nodded. Lindsey smiled and walked to his kitchen, returning with six beers tucked against her slight frame.

Greg took one, Lindsey cracked open hers. They knocked them together, and the two of them drank the beers down. By the time Lindsey finished her fourth beer she was stammering, staggering drunk. Greg was still straight sight sober, but he wasn't really surprised to see she was such a light weight.

They talked and drank until the sun started to fade behind the trees lining Greg's backyard. Lindsey decided she wanted to go swimming. She was too drunk to really swim, but Greg's pool was only four feet deep, so she could stand in it. She jumped in, her head disappearing momentarily. She emerged from the water, not like the women in those sexy, slow motion movie scenes. Not Lindsey. Greg laughed at how cute she was, coming up sputtering, wiping the wet hair off her face.

She smiled up at him, beckoning with her arms. He figured what the hell, and lowered himself into the pool. Lindsey splashed him, giggling and waiting for him to join in. When Greg didn't splash back, she pushed him on his shoulder. He pushed her back, gently forcing her backwards. She giggled, and the games began. She jumped at him, wrapping her legs around his waist. He put his hands on her buttocks, gripping the soft cheeks.

She used her hand to pour water over Greg's hair, over and over until his head was soaked. Lindsey giggled at how ridiculous he looked, he just glared at her through his soaking hair.

"It's not funny." Greg said.

"It's so funny. You know it is." She said. Greg shook his head. Lindsey shrugged. "Whatever... I'm gonna get another beer."

She moved to unwrap herself from his torso, but Greg wouldn't let go. Instead, he tightened his grip on her buttocks, his fingers digging into the cheeks. She wiggled a little, trying to get away, but she gave up quickly. Lindsey tried another tactic. She began to push her hips into him, grinding slowly into his torso. Greg loosened his grip, letting her small body slide down his until her hips were covering his.

She giggled. "What are you doing?"

He smiled. "What are you doing?"

More laughter. "I don't know. I'm just... I really don't know."

"Maybe you should do it again, so we can figure this out."

"Okay!"

Her hips started to move over him again, but this time she was grinding into his cock. It didn't take long for his penis to rise to full attention, and yet Lindsey continued on as if she didn't notice the lengthy hard on pressing into her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, tickling the hair on the back of his neck. He leaned toward her, planting a small, quick kiss on her full lips.

She pulled back for a moment, but then, suddenly, she planted her lips on his. They pressed into each other, the kiss growing more intense with every second. Greg parted her lips with his tongue, thrusting into her mouth with urgency. Their bodies shifted, Greg moved toward the wall of the pool, pressing Lindsey into the wall. He held her slight frame up with one hand, his other hand began to roam over her torso.

He reached her bra, and after some struggling, he loosened the clasp. Lindsey gasped as the cool water surrounded her now bare breasts. Greg laughed, lowering his lips to kiss and lick her neck. He lifted her up, her nipples now exposed to the evening air. Greg devoured first one, then the other, making the tiny woman writhe against him.

She was gasping for air by the time he was finished. "Greg?"

"Yeah?"

"Fuck me."

That was all he needed to hear. He pushed her panties aside, feeling into her with a finger. She was moist, ready for him. He grinned, and quickly replaced his finger with his long, thick cock. In one thrust he filled her, she cried out, her voice emerging in a slow feline curl. He pulled out, leaving only the very tip of his dick in her, then pushed into her again. She dug her fingernails into his back, feeling his muscles tense with every move he made.

Her breath was coming in tiny gasps, she was breathing in time with his thrusts. Soon they were both moaning and grasping at each other. Soon, Lindsey's body was thrashing in the water, bumping with the intensity of her orgasm. Greg's orgasm was soon to follow, but instead of pulling out, as he should, Greg drove his thick cock as far into her as it would go and released his load.