Drusilla Ch. 02

Story Info
Angelus tells Drusilla of his past love.
1.1k words
4.43
17.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/20/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drusilla looked down, past her full white breasts, at Angelus, his fangs bared, inches from her vagina. A month ago, the sight would have horrified her, but now, she presented herself willingly, shivering with desire.

Angelus gripped her cool thighs and began with his lips, planting icy kisses all over her crotch. Drusilla writhed as his tongue licked her vulva, thrusting her hips needily. Angelus gave her a deep searching stare, a look that was older than she could imagine. He didn't need to say anything; she knew his intention. She licked past her own fangs and nodded devilishly. He returned her vicious smile before diving in.

His teeth sank into her crotch and he drank. Drusilla experienced a sensation unlike any she could have felt when still alive. Her bare legs jerked in the air as her essence flowed into her mate. After an eternity, he finally let her go. Her hands slowly moved up to her abdomen and rubbed softly. Barely conscious, she watched him dizzily. He seemed to move very quickly, jumping up onto her with his penis dangling over her head.

He lovingly slipped it into her mouth and she dimly felt it thickening against her lips. She sucked him in halfway and then sank her teeth in. Their roles reversed and she took in his essence to strengthen herself. Angelus leaned forward, enjoying the oral stimulation. Eventually, he pulled free of her when he guessed they were back in balance once again.

They held each other close as they healed, their breathing slowing down again, as midnight struck. Drusilla smiled at the clock, knowing full well that midnight would now and forever be her noon. At last she spoke. "That was amazing."

He rubbed her shoulder tenderly. "You're enjoying your new existence?"

Drusilla smiled and sighed. "It's different. That's for certain."

"Yes, but you become used to it."

Drusilla remembered the look he had given her a moment ago, his eyes that had probably seen everything over the years. "Tell me your story," she said. "How did you get this way?"

He laughed. "God, I was such a fool back then."

Drusilla grinned. "It was a woman, wasn't it?"

"Yes... Her name was Darla."

----------------------------------------

He strode down the street, half drunk, bottle still in hand. It was another late night out that was gradually winding itself to a close. An alley appeared on his right and he looked up. The sight that met his eyes there stopped him dead in his tracks.


The woman stood against the wall, one heel resting against the brick. She had one arm across her midsection, accentuating her already bountiful bosom. The arm held the elbow of her other arm up, and she stood silently, smoking a cigarette.

He grinned and shuffled over in her direction, taking up a spot on the opposite wall. She hardly took any notice, despite there being no one else about. "Good evening, fair lady," he slurred confidently.

She let out a puff of smoke and replied sarcastically, "Can I help you with something?"

"Oh, yes indeed. You see, I'm certain that the two of us could do a world of good together."

She looked him up and down, appraising him. "I wonder..." she said ponderingly. She flicked the cigarette away and came over to his side. He couldn't stop looking at her amazing cleavage. She rolled her eyes and muttered, "They're all the same." Without warning, she wrenched down her top and gave him what he wanted, a sort of final pleasure, as she liked to think.

After a split second of shock, his hands automatically moved up, (letting the bottle fall), and accepted his gift, without question. Drunk or not, when it came to consensually fondling a gorgeous woman, he didn't think twice. He squeezed her breasts hungrily, thumbing at her nipples, until he realized the simple fact: there was no human warmth in her, only an icy coolness. He stopped and looked up at her. She smiled back with the face of a demon. Her teeth were drawing blood from his neck before he could even shout. His arms flailed soundlessly and he collapsed onto the ground.

When he came to, she was sitting next to him, her beautiful face once again restored. "Feeling a little more sober now?" she asked, with mock concern in her voice. All he could do was glance at her with a mild look of fear. She continued. "So, tell me all about this 'world of good' that you mentioned earlier."

He sighed a few times, trying to remain conscious, then said, "I apologize," with his pride clearly defeated, but his dignity still intact, she noticed.

She offered him her usual ultimatum. "Now, I could finish you off, granting you a clean, holy death, or, you can become one of my kind. If you choose the latter, you had best be able to convince me that you'd make a decent vampire. I will not sire just anyone."

His breathing calmed as he began to recover. He sat himself up and leaned against the wall, his face toward the sky, thinking hard. After a time, he looked at her with blazing seriousness. In a stronger voice, he said, "I could be notorious... I see that in myself, and I think perhaps you do as well. Give me a chance, and I will not disappoint you."

He was right, she did see a potential for greatness within him. "Very well," she said, "I believe you." Between her bare breasts, she made an incision with her fingernail, causing her essence to trickle out. Straddling him, on her knees, she brought his face to her chest and whispered, "Drink" into his ear.

After a moment, she pushed him back and beheld the now-fanged monster she had just created. She smiled approvingly and asked, "What did your parents name you?"

"Angelus," he replied.

She extended her hand and said, "I am Darla."

He took her hand and kissed it. "I am very pleased to meet you."

They grinned wickedly at each other, in the alleyway, under the full moon.

----------------------------------------

"Brilliant," Drusilla murmured. Then, after a pause, "What ever happened to her?"

Angelus looked at the ceiling, remembering. "We roamed the night and enjoyed each other for a few weeks. We were invincible. It was... perfect. And then, I awoke one evening, and she was gone. I didn't see her again. That was 67 years ago."

"Amazing," she said. They drifted off as sunrise neared, Drusilla dreaming of being like Darla...

A few miles away, on the outskirts of the city, housed safely in a cave, a beautiful creature sat with her legs crossed, slowly smoking a cigarette.