Dry Valley Ch. 05

Story Info
Mitch makes a plan.
967 words
4.31
22.1k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jushorny
jushorny
46 Followers

Mitch reached down, picking up his tee shirt to clean the mess he had just made while fantasizing about Jess. There was something about her that just would never leave his heart. He never was good at letting women know of his true feelings and now he had only six days with which to convince her they could have a life together. Mitch knew it would not be an easy thing to accomplish. He pulled the sheet up over his waist, folded an arm behind his head and tried to drift off to sleep, content for now, with thoughts of Jess, thoughts of Jess in his arms forever.

Mitch awoke barely an hour later, tossing and turning in his bed, unable to get comfortable. He new it was not the night that prevented sleep, there was an erotic cool breeze coming through the half open window. He knew it had to do with Jess, with his angst in knowing how to prove to her that he could be the best thing in her life.

Mitch had been lucky in life. He had a family that loved him, a family that cared about him. He had the looks of a very self confident male, one who knew what he wanted and went after it. What Mitch never learned about in his years was commitment. Loyalty he knew all about, but he was well aware that it would take commitment over loyalty if he wanted to win Jess' heart for good.

Mitch rolled over in the bed onto his stomach, sliding his legs back and forth, still restless. The sweat from his back having already soaked the sheets wet, he felt uncomfortable. He got up from the bed, pulled his boxers over his hips, grabbed his cigs and a beer from the kitchen and headed out onto the deck.

Mitch took a sip of the beer and long drag on the cigarette, sitting there thinking. It had finally come to him, what he needed to do if he was to have Jess to himself. He realized being loyal was not enough, there had to be something more. There had to be something more long term. He felt a stirring in him, his thoughts turning to having Jess all to himself.

It turned Mitch on to think of having Jess all to himself. He felt himself become rock hard as he envisioned Jess, welcoming him home at the end of the day. Her smile, her eyes, her entire body continued to beckon him on. He imagined in his head undressing her, night after night, each night different than the previous. It was not just being with Jess that got Mitch's juices flowing, it was more than that. He needed to know that she would do anything he asked, no matter how outrageous, and she would do it out of love for him. He did not need to control her; rather, he needed to consume her thoughts so much that she would do anything willingly to please him. Mitch knew if there ever was such a woman around it was Jess.

Mitch wondered what he knew about such things. Sure he was good at one night stands. His body and abilities received more compliments that complaints. But, this was different; the ability to woo Jess for a night would get him only so far. How, how could he ever think he had the ability to carry it further, to take it to the next step.

Mitch's thoughts turned towards Tom, his twin brother. There was no one in the world that Mitch loved anyone more than Tom. They had always been together, always stuck up for one another, always knew what the other was thinking. He thought about Tom and wondered why Tom was different from him; there had been a mere 5 minutes between their births. It was true, they grew up close, in the same family, the same support mechanisms, but it was Tom who really knew how to please a woman, how to keep her in his arms.

Mitch began to form a plan, wondering if it was anywhere near close to perfection. He had never found the need to form such a plan before. He felt nervous, giddy with anticipation, doubtful that Jess would bite. She had her own life now, far away from Dry Valley, far away from the town where everyone knew what the other felt. He would begin simple, the simple things that might please Jess.

Mitch got up from his chair, drank the rest of his beer as his feet padded inside into the kitchen. He popped another beer and he began to prepare his first step in winning Jess over. Muffins, apple cinnamon, true, not from scratch but from a box, but the meaning would be there. He glanced at the clock, 4:30; muffins would be ready in time he thought to himself. He brewed a pot of coffee, and poured it into the thermos.

Mitch loaded the muffins and coffee and headed over to Jess' place. He knew the presentation of muffins on a paper plate, covered with a paper towel was not great, but he hoped Jess would find it cute. He set the thermos of coffee next to the plate of muffins by her front door, knowing she would seek out the newspaper as soon as she woke.

Mitch drove back home to hop in the shower. He whistled while soaping his body, happy with himself for once in his short life. He began to think about the next thing he knew he had to do. Mitch had to speak to Tom, to let Tom know how he really felt about Jess. Mitch owed this to himself, he owed it to Tom, and he owed it to Jess.

jushorny
jushorny
46 Followers