D's Second Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
268 Followers

On the next hand Jim and Mera won. Mike promptly decided to remove his trousers. He was wearing a more modest pair of boxers and he was only at half mask so he was fine. Marsha decided to go for a shot. I decided to follow her lead and take a shot but I knew this was my last time. I had been steadily drinking wine and was now not even close to sober. Early decided to remove his trousers. Interestingly Mike and Early were wearing the same stripped boxers.

"The team shops together," Early explained as I was looking at them wondering.

"These guys share everything!" Marsha exclaimed. "And I mean everything!" she laughed.

So all three guys were at one article while the girls were at three each. It was clear the guys were going to reveal before the girls.

"Let's have another round," Mera said. The three girls went for drinks for all.

"Are you having fun?" Mera asked me.

"I really am," I exclaimed. "It is really amazing how much my sexual experiences have expanded since I met you and the guys. I think Early may really like me even though he could be my son."

"I told you so," Marsha crowed. "You act young and while yes you are a larger girl it is all in the right places. Early is salivating."

"I don't know about that," I said. "But he made me weak in the knees with the one minute hug. That was a good idea Mera."

"Well thanks," Mera said.

As we sat down next to our partners the hand was dealt. Mike and Marsha won. This time Jim and Early chose the shot. It was now time for Mera and I to reveal as neither of us could do a shot. Mera came up behind me and took hold of the bottom of my dress and slowly lifted it over my head. I was now in the flesh colored panty showing the outline of my fat pussy and the gauzy bra that clearly showed the bottom and top of my tits and nipples standing out clearly. All three guys cheered. I then turned around and started undoing Mera's bustier. It was much harder to take off but it made for a show as it slowly came off. Mera and I were now in identical bras and panties. While I was larger than Mera she also was very busty and had large nipples that showed through the bra. But my fat pussy really stood out compared to Mera.

"The girls shop together also," Mera laughed. The guys looked very happy.

Mera and I had on 2 articles, Marsha 3 and the guys all with only underwear. The guys also looked like they could not take another shot.

The next round was won by Early and I. Marsha was now excited to reveal. As described in part one, Marsha is very small with a prominent muscular ass. She works out clearly. She decides to take off her shorts. It is a struggle to get the tight short off. She is facing away from us. It is clear she is wearing a thong. She put both her small hands over her pussy. Then slowly reveals.

"You didn't!" I exclaimed.

"This is an amazing sight," Early laughed. Marsha was wearing the same model all be it much smaller corded thong I had worn last time. Of course her pussy is very lean without an ounce of fat so it did not separate as much as mine had last time but it was still very sexy.

"I had to see what this felt like," Marsha explained. "I must admit it rubs the right parts. I shop where D shops" She spread her legs a little and we could see the moisture spreading over her inner thighs. Mike decided he could do a shot.

"Well I am going to be the first to show it." Jim smiled like a cat. He took off his male thong and he was now fully aroused. As described in part one, his member is impressive and I think he likes to show off.

"Ok, my turn," Mera said. She slowly removes the gauzy bra and pushes her tit up in the air then rubs them on Jim's back. It was a real turn on. At this time I am really hot and my pussy is beginning to drip.

After this round, Jim as at zero and will have to start one minute tasks. Mike and Early have one article. Marsha and I have 2 article and Mera is down to panties.

"It is now time for the one minute make out with your partner." Mera explained.

"Oh boy," Mike cooed. "This may be my favorite part. He turns me around so he can kiss my neck for we are sitting on a love seat. I can feel his hard cock rubbing against my broad ass. He is nibbling my ears, lightly biting my neck and rubbing my shoulders. I am melting. He then reaches around and messages my meaty stomach. I am a little self conscious about my waistline but it does not seem to bother Early. So I relax and begin to like his attention to this part of my body. But really the sensation in my neck is driving me crazy. I now want him to fuck me hard.

Ding!!!! Mera timer goes off again. I reach down without thinking to touch my pussy and the moisture is apparent and just touching make me shudder. I am sure my chest is red form the feeling.

"Are you OK," Early whispers?

"No, I need some loving," I cooed.

"Not long now babe," Early smiled.

The next hand is won by Jim and Mera.

Without discussion Early and Mike stand up in unison and remove the identical shorts with precisely the same movements. They are hard as a rock and of similar size. I now marvel how pretty Early's body is. It is sculptured like a statue in the museum. He is making me wetter and hotter.

"Let's see if we can do that," Marsha said. So we stand facing each other and slowly pull our bras over the other's head. Then we simultaneously rub the others breasts. Marsha breast are small anyway but in my larger hands they almost disappear. While my large heavy tits look even bigger in Marsha small hands. Her hands barely cover the nipples. But it does feel good and I am surprised at the sensation it gives me. I want someone or something in my gaping pussy. As I love anal and can have orgasms that way also, my ass hole is also wanting attention.

So the guys are now at zero and will have to do tasks next time or shots. The girls are at one article.

We win this hand.

"You want to Marsha keep her thong on and have them do a one minute task?" Early asks me.

"Mera is that allowed?" I ask.

"Sure," Mera answered and I think she had not thought of this before.

"Ok, let's have each rub the others crotch with some lube," I said. "Mera do have some lube?"

"It just so happens I have a kit right here," she answers. Mera pulls out a box with a little of everything. I notice several vibrators I have used including the anal one I use plus many I have not along with lubes. Several things I could not identify also.

Each put lube on on their hands and Mera hit the timer. Marsha gently wrapped her small hand around Mike's penis. It barely reached around its diameter. She slowly started a rhythmic movement back and forth. At the same time Mike put his big hand over Marsha's small lean pussy. I knew this was forcing the cord of the thong on her clitoris and probably putting pressure on her small ass hole. This had to be driving her crazy. Mike looked like he was ready to erupt at any time. Marsha eyes had rolled back and were closed. You could almost feel her orgasms starting.

Ding!!! Mera's timer went off.

"No no no!" Marsha yelled. "Don't stop."

"I have to," Mike barely spoke audibly.

"Ok time up," Mera said. "What do we do?"

Early and I put our head together and said "Jim you take Mera panties off slowly and then lightly rub you tongue over her pussy while she stands. No penetration of the tongue however. Only touch the lips. Mera you can not move"

Jim knells in front of Mera and slow takes her panties off. Mera then places her feet apart enough that Jim has access to Mera pussy. He then starts lightly licking from her ass hole to he naval. Mera's eye are closed and there is a stress on her face trying not to move while Jim is torturing her pussy. You could see her pussy swelling. Her pussy is not as fat as mine but it it clearly excited. The combined moisture from Jim's mouth and Mera seeping pussy are running down her thighs.

Ding!!! Mera's timer chimes.

"Oh shit!" Mera says. But Jim stops and then they kiss.

"That was fun," Mera says.

"Anyone want another drink?" I ask trying to take the mind off what just happened.

"Yes!" all said in unison. We all decided on shot before the next hand.

Now Marsha and I have one article. Everyone else has to do tasks. I am beginning to be relieved. This can not last much longer before the dam breaks.

The next hand was dealt and Jim and Mera win. They looked at each other and smiled. I knew they were going to get back.

They whispered together before Mera spoke.

"Mike it is time to give Marsha some relief," Mera explained. "Take Marsha thong off then she sit in the chair while you suck her clitoris. Marsha is going to put your month where she wants the attention."

Marsha smiled as Mike pulled her corded thong down. It is visible where she had cover the cord cutting into her pussy with moisture. Marsha then sits back while Mike goes for the area of Marsha's pussy Mera said. He works on that area for some time before Marsha grabs his hair. She pushed is head down and thrusts out her hips like she is trying to hit him with her pussy. Mike shakes his head back and forth while Marsha thrusts forward. It is clear Marsha is continuously having orgasms.

Ding!!!! Mera's timer chimes.

"No no no!" Marsha yells at the top of her lungs.

Mike comes up smiling and hug the naked shaking Marsha saying, "There there, it will be OK."

Jim and Mera again whisper to each other.

"Early, we want you to take D's panties off then have her lean over the love seat arm so that her big beautiful broad ass is in the air," Jim explains. "Take this vibrator, put it in her pussy and lick and kiss her ass. I want to see her ass completely wet from the licks."

I don't think I can stand this but what choice do I have. Early slowly takes my panties off and I lean over the arm of the love seat. The vibrator is really a combination g-spot and anal vibrator like I have not seen before. Early decide to prepare me a little for this by putting the g-sport portion in first and licks my tight ass hole with his tongue. He really works his tongue up my tight hole. It probably helps that I am gapped open leaned over like this. He then puts lube on his finger and the anal portion of the vibrator and put it in my ass. I suck it in as I have been wanting this hole filled for most of the night. The g-spot portion of the vibrator then hits exactly right. Between that and the vibrator in my tight ass hole I start shaking with orgasms. Early is now licking all around my ass and pussy. I am ready to explode.

Ding!!! That dam timer goes off.

I can not breathe or speak as Early straightens up and helps me up. He wraps his arms around me and whispers, "You are so exciting. I love your body."

"Who wants a drink before the one minute make out with your partner?" Mera asks. We all decide on a shot.

"Ok time for the one minute make out," Mera says but I do not see her hitting the timer.

I decide to sit facing Early. As I sit in his lap with both legs on either side of him on the love seat. He directs his big cock into my swollen fat wet pussy. It feels so good as it slides in. He starts to suck the end of my hard nipples. They are so sensitive that alone starts me to orgasm. He kissed the underside of my large heavy breasts. His hands are on my big butt. He is pulling and pushing me back and forth. I have my arms around his neck. I am in another world. This world has stopped. My pussy is shaking it fat lips as they slapped all the way up his shaft and strike his stomach.

I look over and Mera is bent over the chair with Jim's big dick sliding in and out of her pussy with her ass in the air. Then I look over at Marsha as she is in the same position I am but is bouncing up and down on Mike's dick. She is getting it almost all the way out then slamming down all the way to his balls. She is so small it looks like she is being impaled on a pole.

I smile and look at Early and french kiss him long and hard. I can feel that big cock of his growing in my pussy and it feels so good. I know he is about to explode. I want to time my biggest orgasm with his eruption. As I feel his member start to convulse, I release the biggest orgasm I have ever had. I know he feels my pussy contracting while his dick explodes. I am again in another world. Time stops. It seems to last forever. I collapse on Early.

After a few minutes complete silence, Mera says, "Game over, we all won!"

We all laugh. Then slowly get dressed. I don't bother with panties and bra.

"Early can you drive?" Jim queried.

"That last one minute which was really 15 minutes sobered me up," Early said. "It is a good thing D is with me she looks out of it."

"I would say she looks happy," Jim said.

"I love you guys," I said enthusiastically as I hugged both Mera and Marsha.

"We love you," Mera said. "Why don't you and Marsha come by the shop next week. I some ideas on our next adventure and what we can wear."

"Oh let's do!" Marsha says as she bounce up and down.

"Sure," I say. "What about Tuesday afternoon after 5pm?"

"That sounds good," Mera said. "We can have the shop to ourselves."

"Date," we all said.

"Let's go," Early said.

(The Ride Home with Early)

As we get started, Early looks over and says, "You are so exciting. I really want to spend more time with you. I have not dated in quite some time. Would you consider going on a date?"

"Early, I like you also," I pine. "I find you very exciting also. But you are so much younger than I am. Are you sure you want to waste your time with me? Surely you need to use your valuable time with people you can be serious with."

"Well, D," Early said as he was driving. "Maybe I want to be serious with you. I have never liked shallow frivolous girls. You are the most interesting women I have been around in a while. Now what about a first date?"

"But you are so young and handsome," I lament. "I mean, I am a big girl and always will be. I just don't think I am good enough for you."

We have arrived at my house and Early goes around to my side of the car. I forgot that I did not put my panties back on, so I think Early got a good look at my still swollen and ready pussy. He walks me to the door. He wraps his arms around me in the most tender way and gives me a long kiss. I get weaker and weaker. My breathing becomes more and more pronounced.

"How would you like to come inside," I said.

"Sure," Early said.

I don't hesitate. I walk him to my bedroom and sit him on the bed. I step back and pull the dress over my head. Now nude, I start taking off his clothes. His penis is now hard again. I lay back on the bed next to him.

"You know D," Early coos as he is rubbing my body with affection. "You should never apologize for your body. I think it is perfect. It is big in all the right places. It is soft and just makes me crazy you are so desirable. If you don't want to date me because I am wrong for you that is OK. But let me decide whether you are right for me."

"You are right," I start to cry. "You should decide for yourself and if this is what you want I will accept that and be very very happy. Now put that big dick in me. I need some loving."

Early spent the night and we have sex repeatedly until the morning when he had to leave.

"D I will call you next week when I know my schedule but I want you to come by and see my company," Early said. "I want to show off my cougar."

"Ok, give me a call Monday," I laugh. "I am excited to be your trophy cougar!"

He leaves and I take a long bath and smile all the rest of the day.

slimpic11
slimpic11
268 Followers
12