D's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Covering the tip with her mouth, she pushed the tip of her tongue into the slit and probed it. She heard the guttural groan that told her D was fast losing control and if she didn't quit right now, he was going to be losing his load sooner than they both wanted. Slowly she dragged her mouth from his cock, stood, and watched and waited for his next move.

Quickly he spun her around, lifting her dress up high above her hips as he moved her. Brushing her small panties aside, as if she weren't even wearing any, he grabbed her hips, and backed her up till her pussy was against the head of his cock.

Slowly he nudged her legs apart with his knee, and then bent her as far forward as he could. Holding his cock straight with one hand, he moved his other hand between her wet thighs, then held open her wet pussy lips.

With one thrust, he sunk the head of his engorged cock into the opening of her pussy and slowly started moving back and forth into her wetness.

They both heard the squishing of her juices as he slid his cock back and forth into her. He slowly expelled a long groan, and she a deep sigh. Slowly and sinuously, he moved his cock in and out; just at the opening of her wet love tunnel. He'd push just to the edge of his cockshead, then slowly pull it out; then push it in again.

He could see her cum on his cockhead, and feel it surround him as he entered her. As good as this was feeling, he was going to have to stop, or he wouldn't quit until he shot his cum inside her. Slowly he pulled himself from her and pulled his briefs back up over his cock.

"Sexy?" he said as he helped her stand and then refixed her dress, "I don't want to stop, but if you want me hard and full for later, I have to stop now. I'm sorry Sexy, really I am. But I promise I'll give you all you can handle, and more, later tonight. Besides, we have the whole weekend, plus part of next week."

With that said, and both of them re-dressed and straightened, Jynx went on with the tour of the place, quite content with the fact that D kept letting his hand 'innocently' brush against her pussy reminding her of how his fingers felt when inside her.

They came back into the house through the French doors that overlooked the dock. Jynx's face was alight from the breezes and all the laughing. She couldn't remember when she'd felt this relaxed, or this at ease, with someone.

"If you'll follow me down this side hall, D; I'll show you to your room. I had Glenda unpack for you, and press and hang your suits for next week. I also suggested that she lay out some fresh casual wear for you, as you've been traveling in your current clothes since before dawn, East Coast time."

They had stopped before a room that was almost at the end of the side hall, and D stepped into a room that was cool and airy. The French doors still stood open, from when Jynx had opened them at dawn. The walls were a light Dove Gray, the carpet a Gun Metal Gray. The Queen-size black iron bed had gray/white sheers hanging down from the canopy rails. The sheets were alternating Black and White.

"I hope you'll be comfortable here, D," and she held up her hand so as to forestall his next sentence, "I assure you, for the last time, it was no trouble. Now, no more about your visit possibly putting me out, okay? If I hadn't wanted you here, I wouldn't have offered."

"Okay! Okay," he said as he laughed and held up his hands, "I surrender!" Then he added, half to himself, "Do you?"

12