Dual Submissions Ch. 02

Story Info
Arrogant wife gets sexually abused for her actions.
2.9k words
4.4
119.9k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IF YOU ARE NOT 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, PLEASE EXIT THIS SITE NOW! THIS STORY IS FOR ADULTS ONLY AND CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT, INCLUDING RAPE, ABUSE, AND BREAST PLAY. IT IS SIMPLY FANTASY AND IN NO WAY CONDOLES THE ABUSE OF WOMEN. IT IS HERE FOR PLEASURE ONLY.

*

Tracy felt the warm water wash over her body as she settled into the tub. Her cunt and ass were very sore for the repeated abuse from the male servants. Tracy burped un-lady-like and grimaced at the putrid taste of sperm in her mouth. She lightly stroked her 36C breasts and let her fingers play across her sore, swollen nipples. Just the light touch from her own fingers caused shards of pain to shoot through Tracy's breasts. Tracy laid her head back against the cool porcelain of the tub and quickly drifted off to sleep.

The shouting of the word "Slut" abruptly awakened Tracy. Tracy shook her head trying to clear the nightmare from her mind when she saw Mistress Samantha and Mistress Michele standing beside the tub.

"Stand, Slut," Samantha commanded.

Tracy did not hesitate and immediately stood still trying to clear her head. Tracy was unsure how long she was asleep, but Mistress Samantha and Mistress Michele did not look pleased. Tracy glanced down and saw the leash in Mistress Michele's hand. Tracy slowly climbed from the tub and felt the slap on her wet ass from Mistress Samantha's palm. Tracy yelped just as Mistress Michele snapped the leash to Tracy's collar.

"Come on, Slut, I am not going to have the Master displeased with me because you are not shaved," Mistress Michele growled.

Tracy was led from the bathroom through the halls and back to the room where she started. This Mistress Michele never said a word. When Tracy saw the exam table she immediately lay down upon and placed her feet in the stirrups. Mistress Michele roughly spread Tracy's legs while Mistress Samantha retrieved the same two vibrators. Mistress Samantha inserted one into Tracy's cunt and the other in Tracy's ass. Being significantly stretched by the servants, Tracy felt no discomfort this time from the intrusions. Suddenly Tracy felt the vibrations in her ass and cunt and realized Mistress Samantha must have turned the vibrators to high.

"The Master wants you in the line up tonight, so you best not cum," Mistress Samantha ordered.

Tracy groaned as the intensity of the vibrators spread through her body. With her legs spread in such a fashion and the oversized vibrator stuffed into her cunt, Tracy's clit stood out prominently between her labia. To further torment Tracy, Mistress Michele bent down between Tracy's spread legs and touched her tongue to Tracy's clit. Tracy bit her lower lip fighting not to cum as Mistress Michele's tongue worked up, down, and around Tracy's clit. Tracy's cunt walls contracted down on the vibrator, as Mistress Michele did not give Tracy any relief. Mistress Samantha stood directly over Tracy watching her breathing. About every thirty seconds, Mistress Samantha would reach up and pinch one of Tracy's nipples for a few seconds then release it. Mistress Samantha would admonish Tracy not to cum or she would be punished.

Tears streamed down Tracy's face as she fought the overwhelming sexual frenzy coursing through her body. Tracy was on the verge of a massive orgasm as she felt her hips moving upward to force Mistress Michele to apply more pressure with her tongue to Tracy's clit. Mistress Samantha was now sucking Tracy's tits alternating between the two. Tracy's 36C tits were swollen with excitement. As Mistress Samantha sucked and pulled at Tracy's nipples, they double in size. Tracy knew that the two women enjoyed punishing her and they were doing everything possible to make Tracy cum. Tracy sighed deeply and tried to stop her hip movement. Suddenly, Tracy felt Mistress Michele's lips encircle her clit. Tracy's mouth opened slightly as her respirations increased dramatically. Mistress Michele gently sucked on Tracy's clit and it was more than Tracy could possibly stand.

"Please don't," Tracy begged in a whisper.

"Ask properly," Mistress Samantha rose up from one of Tracy's tits and said.

Tracy was now seeing what was wanted and responded,

"Mistress, please don't, I will cum," Tracy moaned.

"What are you?" Mistress Samantha asked.

"I am a Slut," Tracy groaned in response, "please, please, I am going to cum, please Mistress stop."

"Whose Slut are you?" she asked.

"Master's Slut," Tracy responded rapidly her breathing how coming in gasps as Mistress Michele pulled harder on Tracy's clit.

"What of yours belongs to the Master? Mistress Samantha said methodically.

Tracy was hyperventilating now. Her clit was massively engorged and so sensitive from the sucking that Tracy was bucking her hips on the exam table.

"Mistress, please, my ass, my pussy, my tits, my mouth, and my pleasure, are the Master's," Tracy screamed.

All of a sudden Mistress Michele stopped. Mistress Samantha rose up and they both stood on each side of Tracy. Tracy's body was covered in sweat and she fought to suppress the sexual frenzy was experiencing. The vibrators continued to hum and Tracy was losing the battle.

"Think the Slut can lick pussy," Mistress Michele wondered aloud, "I am so hot I need some release."

Mistress Samantha nodded and turned off both vibrators as Mistress Michele unsnapped the leather teddy and exposed her bare pussy.

"Thank you, Mist...." Mistress Michele planting her wet cunt onto Tracy's mouth cut off Tracy's words and Mistress Samantha pulled the vibrators from Tracy's holes.

"Now, I need to cum," Mistress Michele ordered and wrapped her fingers into Tracy's hair and pulled her face harder into her cunt.

Tracy's sexual experiences did not include women and she was unsure of what to do so she mimicked Mistress Michele's tongue work. Tracy easily found Mistress's Michele's clit and drew it into her mouth and sucked gently. Tracy swelled with prided as Mistress Michele commented on Tracy's excellent technique. Tracy continued to bathe Mistress Michele's clit with her tongue, occasionally sucking hard and gently nibbling her clit. Within moments Tracy felt a spray of liquid wash over her face. Mistress Michele ground her cunt into Tracy's face as her orgasm came upon her suddenly and without warning. Tracy lapped at Mistress Michele's clit only her tormentor pulled Tracy's head away.

"What a great little cunt-eating Slut," Mistress Michele praised Tracy, "I may asked the Master to get her for myself."

"We only have a hour before the line up, we need to get her ready," Mistress Samantha reminded Michele.

Tracy was bathed again and perfume applied to her body. She received a very fragrant douche and enema thoroughly cleansing both of Tracy's cavities. The entire time Tracy was nude, collar in place and attached to a lease. Men and women attend to her. Tracy noticed that the men were all devoid of any body hair and their cocks were erect and bound, so they couldn't be used for any sexual pleasure. The men and women never spoke. Occasionally one of the men or women would slip a finger or two into Tracy's cunt and finger-fuck her for a moment, but otherwise Tracy was treated very well. Her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail and red lipstick applied before Mistress Michele retrieved Tracy.

Once cleaned, Tracy was led by Mistress Michele pulling her leash down a long corridor into a large open room where there were at least five other naked women. Each looked similarly to Tracy, cunts and ass shaved bare and a Mistress standing behind them. Mistress Michele pointed to a circle on the floor. Tracy immediately fell onto her knees and placed her hands out, palms up and bowed her head, totally submitting. She stay like that for several minutes, then heard a door open and heavy footsteps.

"I need just one," the Master said.

Tracy recognized the voice of the man she met when first arriving. Tracy's heart rate increased at the anticipation of being picked. She wanted so much to please this man and her Mistress. Tracy knew that she was being trained by Mistress Michele for the Master and basically belongs to her at present. Tracy saw the black boots come into view of her bowed head. Tracy held her breath as the large hand touched her chin and raised her gaze upward.

Master was as Tracy remembered, a big man, at least 6 feet, 4 inches. He wore all black with a long, black coat. Tracy could see that his thick mustache was colored salt and pepper indicating a man of experience. Tracy tried not to stare at the Master, but her curiosity was too much and she looked directly into his deep green eyes. Tracy's mind was spinning. Less than 48 hours ago she was at home with Thomas never being with another man. Now Tracy could feel her pussy juices flowing at the thought of Master picking her.

"Rise," he ordered.

Tracy stood up and now looked directly into the center of Master's chest as he and Mistress Michele talked about her.

"Is she what we thought?" Master asked. Mistress Michele responded that Tracy was indeed a Slut as suspected.

"However, this is the one that spent the night with the servants," Mistress Michele reminded Master.

"Ah yes, the one that cums at the drop of a hat. Is she any better? Did they stretch her?" he asked.

Tracy's face was beet red from embarrassment as the two continued to talk about her. Mistress Michele emphasized that Tracy was perfect for fucking in the ass, tight, and basically virgin even after the servants. Michele also pointed out that at five feet and the long hair pulled into a ponytail, Tracy was already practically a "pony girl." Tracy was unsure of what a "pony girl" was, but realized very quickly that Mistress Michele was "selling" Tracy's attributes to the Master in order for Tracy to be picked.

"Well, let's see," the Master said and reached between Tracy's legs.

Tracy immediately spread her legs very wide.

"Well, very little training required for a real Slut." Master laughed and inserted two fingers into Tracy's well-lubricated cunt.

"She just needs to be spanked occasionally," Mistress Michele countered.

Master buried a third finger deep into Tracy's pussy. He then opened and closed those fingers stretching Tracy further. At the same time, he used his thumb to massage Tracy's clit. Tracy only just recovered from the attention Mistress Michele gave her clit with her mouth and the fingering of her attendants. The Master was now obviously trying to see whether Tracy would cum again. Beads of sweat appeared on Tracy's upper lip as the Master continued to finger-fuck her cunt and massage her clit.

"I would like for this clit to stick out further," he commented to Mistress Michele, "perhaps a weight."

This elicited a low groan from Tracy's lips.

"I think she wants to cum," Master commented. "Do you wish to cum, Slut?"

Tracy kept her head down and contracted her thighs fighting the orgasm.

"Answer the Master," Mistress Michele ordered.

"Yes, Master, please, I want to cum," Tracy whispered.

"Very well then, cum," Master said matter-of-factly and removed his fingers as Tracy moaned and groan through a powerful orgasm that seemed to go on forever.

Tracy was so lost in her orgasm she never heard the Master choose her. Mistress Michele slapped Tracy's ass twice causing her orgasm to crescendo again. Mistress Michele grabbed the leash and followed Master pulling a wobbly Tracy behind her.

Tracy saw that they entered another room. Inside there were several vibrators on a table of enormous size. In addition, there were manacles, whips, and other devices of pain and pleasure scattered around the room. In the center on the room seated in an oversized chair was Master.

"Pleasure him," Mistress Michele commanded, "and he will reward you."

Mistress Michele removed the leash and Tracy quickly moved to the front of the chair and knelt between Master's legs. Tracy heard Mistress Michele leave and she did not require any additional training to know what to do. Tracy unzipped Master's pants and reached inside grasping the largest cock Tracy ever felt and pulling it from outside. Master's cock was at least 12 inches long and four inches thick. Tracy wasted no time surrounded the end with her lips and bobbing her head up and down. She occasionally would perform oral sex on Thomas and knew how to get Thomas off so she attempted those same techniques with the Master.

While Tracy's head bobbed up and down on Master's cock, the Master reached beneath Tracy's chest and massaged her tits. He pulled at Tracy's nipples, pulling them toward the ground until Tracy's tits were extended almost to her waist. The pain in Tracy's breast also brought tinges of pleasure and Tracy sucked with such enthusiasm, her slurping was audible outside the doors of the room.

Just when Tracy thought the Master was going to give her his seed in her mouth, he stopped her and forced her to lean over his legs. Tracy could feel his massive, erect cock pressing against her stomach as he bent her over his thighs as if to break Tracy like a stick.

"I am going to spank your ass until you cum, while you are cumming, you will mount my cock with your ass." Master commanded deftly.

With those words ending, Tracy felt the first swat on her asscheeks from his huge hand. One, two, three, four smacks, all with the same intensity and timing; and all very hard. Tracy's ass was soon on fire and the color of a red apple. Tracy moved from tears to wiggling her ass in anticipation of each swat. Between blows, the flesh of Tracy's ass trembled in anticipation. At the twentieth blow, Tracy started shaking her head as another orgasm carried her to unknown heights of pleasure. In the throngs of her orgasm, Tracy almost forgot her orders and rapidly straddled the Master and lowered herself down.

"I said your ass," Master said with disgust as Tracy lowered her cunt onto his massive cock feeling every inch.

"Just some lubricant, please, Master," Tracy begged breathlessly and he nodded.

Two strokes and Master's cock was glistening with Tracy's juices. Tracy grabbed the massive rod and lined it against her puckered, hole. Other than the servants, Tracy never allowed anyone to fuck her ass. She slowly lowered herself and felt the tight anal sphincter give way to the Master's cock. The Master was impatient and placed his hands on Tracy's hips and forced her down onto his cock in one motion. Tracy wailed in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Her orgasm from the spanking was just starting to subside with Master forced her down onto his cock. This caused Tracy's orgasm to flow again, like a Roman candle shooting off inside her pussy. Tracy bounced and twisted on Master's cock. Every nerve ending in Tracy's ass was feeling the pleasure of this giant rod assaulting her anal opening. Tracy would rise up until just the tip of Master's cock was still inside her ass, then drop herself back down.

Tracy fucked the Master with her ass for almost thirty minutes. She was covered in her sweat and her hair was soaked. While Tracy fucked him, Master sucked her tits and toyed with her clit. Tracy experienced at least four more orgasms with the fifth starting when the Master picked her up into the air and forced her onto her back. Master pounded Tracy's ass with a fury, tensed, and then shot his load deep into her colon. Master continued to pump Tracy's ass for ten minutes after his orgasm bringing Tracy to the verge of unconsciousness. Finally he removed his still erect rod from her ass.

"No one has ever made me cum the first time I fucked them," Master said, obviously a little winded. "You are now my favorite slave slut."

Tracy still laid on her back on the floor, cum leaking from her ass. Master walked over to the table and returned with a small medallion that read "Property of the Master." He attached the medallion to Tracy's collar.

"I have chosen you," and reach and pulled a cord hanging from the ceiling.

Within moments, Mistress Michele returned and saw the medallion and smiled at Tracy. Tracy still was lying on the floor, exhausted from her orgasm. When she saw Mistress Michele, Tracy struggled to her kneeling position, palms upward, head bowed. In that position, the cum flowed freely onto the floor from Tracy's gaping asshole.

"Clean the Slut, bring her to me dressed for an evening out in four hours," Master ordered Mistress Michele.

Mistress Michele started to attach the leash.

"She won't need that will you Slut?" Master asked in a statement rather than a question.

"No, Master, I will obey," Tracy said with a whisper and walked behind Mistress Michele.

As Mistress Michele led Tracy back to the bath, Tracy sighed heavily with the aftershocks of her orgasm. Tracy knew she was a Slut, and now she was filled with pride that the Master chose her. Tracy forgot all about Thomas. However, Thomas was due to return in two or three days. As Tracy was taken by servants to be cleansed and dressed, Mistress Michele wondered what Thomas would say when he found his wife now belong to Master. . .

To be continued. . .look for Part III soon.

PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR COMMENTS AND STORYLINE REQUEST VIA THE CONTACT TAB ON MY PROFILE.