Duchess of Lamore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,703 Followers

"I have bath for you. Seep here. Full Moon cell baton. You guest Duchess. Tu days. Servant's heap ready." She turned and left.

He walked over to the window and looked out. His view was of another courtyard. This one had fountains and was very beautiful. When he turned around he noticed he was not alone.

There were two servant girls standing inside his room. One had the curliest light brown hair cascading down her shoulders and tumbled a few inches below her breasts, beautiful dark eyes surrounded by a mysterious blue eye shadow. Her face was thin. Drake had never seen an Asian with light brown hair. The other girl had long dark straight hair that went to her waist with a cute pug nose and dark eyes.

They were both so petite and very cute. They both wore sarongs around their waists and sandals which was it with the exception of the silver pendant hanging between their breasts of the coat of arms. He loved the way their breasts peek-a-booed through their long dark hair.

He was not accustomed to such inhibitions. Drakes face immediately flushed. He could feel his crotch getting tighter as well.

The girls tried to hide their smiles. They moved to each side of him and grabbed the lapels of his coat. He realized they were going to help him undress.

"No, thank you," he said pulling his coat back on. "I am quite capable of undressing myself." He could see from the expression on their faces they had no idea what he was saying.

Once again they grabbed his lapels and tugged on his coat. Clearly they intended to undress him one way or the other. He decided to relent as it was probably the custom and he was breaking protocol. He shrugged his shoulders and they removed his coat.

It was then he noticed a third girl. She was just as petite as the others, her hair slightly shorter. She was wearing a sarong and pendant as well. She walked over with a tray that held four cups. She offered the tray to Drake and he took a cup and the girls took theirs.

The girls mumbled something and looked at him. He got the idea he should say what they said. He gave it a try and all four took sips of their drinks. The girls drank their cups empty and sat them back on the tray. So Drake drained his empty as well. He could not determine what he was being served. It had a slightly bitter taste, but was refreshing none the less.

The girls worked as a team removing his clothes. They started with his tie. One loosened it and handed it to another who carefully laid it over the rack. As she did that the other started unbuttoning his shirt.

Drake was certainly not used to this sort of treatment. His major concern was his inflating penis. They would get to that soon and he was not at all sure how to handle that.

They removed his shirt deftly and it joined his tie and coat. His nerves were starting to fray. What was he to do? Then something happened that he least expected. One of the girls leaned down and ran her tongue over his nipple.

There was no question about it. It was a sexual act. And it felt very good. Then the other girl leaned down and licked the other. His mind was reeling. He had never experienced anything like this. His worries increased ten fold as the stimulation made his penis throb. It was now fully erect, which made a rather obscene lump in his pants.

The third girl reached out and cupped that obscene lump in her petite little hand. All three girls giggled as she confirmed what the others suspected. Drake was quite beside himself. He was not at all sure what he should do.

It didn't seem to matter as the girl in front squatted down and started lowering his zipper. They were intent to remove his clothes. And one would assume that pleasing him sexually was part of their jobs. The other two girls helped undue his belt and pants and all three lowered his pants to the floor.

There Drake stood in his underwear which was quite tented by his throbbing erection. He felt rather silly. The girls looked at it smiling. The two by his side bent down for another lick of his nipples.

His nipples were very sensitive. It was something he had been waiting for his Kit Kat to discover. These girls discovered it right away and were not shy in teasing them hard as they had ever been. He stifled a moan as they continued to cat lick them just the way he had hoped.

The girl in front took hold of his manhood and squeezed it between her fingers. He suddenly found himself wanting to laugh and laugh hard. At first he thought it would be grossly offensive. But he found the urge uncontrollable and actually started to laugh. It was a throaty laugh and profoundly wondrous.

The girls looked at each other and started to giggle. They were not offended. Not in the least. Everything seemed so incredible. It just made him laugh all the more which seemed to bring them together as a group.

The girls moved on to the task of removing his underwear. Now he found himself completely exposed before three Asian beauties that seemed quite comfortable with him being that way. That in itself was quite new and yes, refreshing.

Having achieved their goal, the other two girls squatted down with the third and huddled around his throbbing penis. He was simply stunned by this behavior. Little hands explored his penis and balls as if some new toy. They were truly fascinated by it. But more strangely they seemed enthralled by his pubic hair. They took turns gliding their fingers through it as if it were the first they had seen. They giggled as they tugged and pulled his short curly hairs in every possible direction.

It was all Drake could do to control himself. He was certainly not accustomed to such things. He was so excited, so aroused. He began to worry he might ejaculate from such attention. No sooner had that thought entered his mind when he started laughing again. He had no idea why he was laughing. None of this was funny, not really, but he had an uncontrollable urge to laugh, so he did.

The girls were fascinated with his enflamed penis. He watched as one eased her long painted fingernails around his shaft, brought the tip to her lips and gently sucked it into her mouth.

In all his time with his Kit Kat, she never once did this.

Drake couldn't refuse a long throaty moan. Those lips felt absolutely divine. He looked down just in time to watch her pass his throbbing manhood to another whom then took it between her lips. He watched it disappear between her nicely painted lips, closed his eyes and did his best to keep control. That girl passed it to the next who took her turn as well.

The Bath Once all were seemingly satisfied with a taste of his warm, throbbing flesh, they rose to their feet, clasped his manhood in their delicate little hands and led him to the recessed pool.

The thought suddenly occurred to him that he was high. Was it the sexual attention? No, it was more, much more. The more he thought about it, the more he realized he was terribly high. It must have been that drink they shared. He wasn't sure what was in it, but it must be the reason he was so elated. The mere thought that he was high made him laugh all the more. The thought that he was naked with three beautiful women was funnier still. In fact everything seemed to make him laugh.

They eased him down in the pool. Two of the girls grab washcloths, soak them in the warm water and proceeded to wash his tired aching body. The water felt so good. It had been days since his last bath. Never did he expect anything like this.

The third girl got between his legs, spread them apart. She moved in closer and took his balls into her hand. She was handed a straight razor by one of the other girls. Drake watched through half closed eyes as she began to remove the hair from his balls.

This too was a custom new to him. He was deliciously high now and couldn't care in the least. He was in their capable hands now. He was perfectly happy to let them do as they pleased.

He smiled as his cock throbbed uncontrollably in her hand as she shaved his balls smooth as the day he was born. He was not the least bit alarmed when she moved that razor up higher and began removing the rest of his pubic hair. No wonder they were so intrigued earlier by his rather thick bush. Those dainty little hands skillfully removed every last one.

Once through, she held her hand open presenting his hairless balls and cock for his inspection. Drake was impressed with her work. He had never had his privates shaved before. There was something naughty about it. His urge to laugh resurfaced. He saw no point in holding it in. He gave the girl a large smile and a hardy laugh.

She was quite pleased and giggled. The other girls giggled too. She took her warm washcloth and eased it down his newly shaved penis. The warm rag felt so good. She worked it down around his balls and paid particular care in washing them.

She nodded to the other girls and they turned him over in the pool. He was acutely aware that now she was staring at his behind, something that under other circumstances would have been very embarrassing.

He felt the warm washcloths going down his spine and quickly dismissed such feelings. He felt them circling his buttocks and then dipping down between his cheeks. Never in all his years had he experienced anything like that. She made several passes and it began to relax him.

He was somewhat startled when her washcloth was replaced by what had to be her finger. His mind was a swirl of mixed emotion as he tried to figure out what she was doing. He focused his senses to what she was doing just in time to feel it being pushed inside him.

Its entry forced an involuntary grunt to escape his lips even though it slipped in quite easily. He found himself immersed in a contradiction of emotions. It was at once alarming and yet stimulating too. He grew accustomed to it within moments. His alarm quickly transformed into something entirely different as he realized this was the most complete and thorough bath he had ever experienced. His drug filled mind wanted to laugh, so he did. He laughed as she worked her finger inside of him. That was followed by a nice warm washcloth.

They eased him out of the pool and surrounded him with large fluffy towels. He closed his eyes as they dabbed him dry amongst little teases to his ever sensitive nipples while taking turns feeling his freshly shaven privates.

The Massage

One of the girls wrapped her fingers around his now very hard cock and led him to the center of the room where his bed was. They helped him down on the mattress and had him lie on his stomach.

One moved to each side and began massaging his tired aching muscles. Their fingers felt wonderful, but then he felt something else. He realized they were using the breasts as well dragging them along his skin right behind their fingers. How wonderfully sensuous he thought.

The third girl got between his legs and actually eased up on his back. He could feel her dragging her hard nipples right up the center of his back. It was wonderfully delicious. He could feel their long hair teasing his flesh as they moved up and down his body. That urge to laugh returned stronger than ever. Once he started he couldn't stop. He laughed and laughed. The girls didn't laugh so much as they giggled.

He felt a hand sneak underneath him searching for his cock. He moaned softly as those fingers wrapped around his hard penis and gave it a gentle squeeze. As that squeeze became more insistent he realized she was choking off his impending climax. That was probably for the better he thought given the circumstances.

He felt her hand slip away from his deflating cock and ease right up his cheeks. Why was she doing that again he wondered? He felt it pushing against him. He did not understand their fascination with his behind. Maybe it was the custom or possibly some part of their culture. Their focus was unrelenting. He was not surprised by how easily he accommodated the insertion. He spread his legs wider, tilted his behind upward inviting them to have their pleasure.

The girls giggled their approval. He closed his eyes allowing his other senses to take over. His mind drifted as she slowed into a rhythmic cadence he found very soothing.

One of the girls moved around and found his lips. They kissed. Her lips were so soft, full. Her tongue creped into his mouth, their tongues danced.

His senses naturally flow behind him to the rhythmic, sensual feel of the girl on his back. He can feel her breasts, her hard nipples dragging up and down his back. He feels her finger slip from him. Is she through? Has she tired of this?

His answer was immediate. She returned seemingly using more fingers this time. She was much thicker. Her fullness felt good. Her comforting cadence returned and he joined her.

He felt something at his lips. The other girl had returned as well, offering her breasts. He felt her hard, protruding nipples insistently pushing against his lips. He sucked it in discovering it covered with some sort of cream. The taste was new, but pleasing.

He teased her nipple with the tip of his tongue. More cream seemed to be rolling down from the top of her breast. He ran his tongue up her breast gathering a nice amount with his tongue.

The girl atop of him became labored. Little hands caressed his skin, teasing, pulling.

Suddenly her thrusting stopped. She became very still. He wondered if all the ladies did this to their men. It had to be a cultural thing although he had never heard of anything quite like it before.

She lowered her mouth to his ear, nibbled it and giggled. She pulled her fingers from him and rolled off his back. He marveled at how quickly he missed this new experience. Her undulating body felt so good upon his flesh. He never imagined his behind could be such an erogenous zone.

The girls slipped away leaving him alone. He was so tired, so relaxed. He didn't have a care in the world as he drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...

Please remember to vote. Comments are welcome.

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,703 Followers
12