Duck and Cover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did look like Big Mike was on the warpath, but really nobody here was hurt. Mike just got his truck back and left. Then Skeeter smiled warmly as she thought that Mike had got the crack for her. A welcome home present for her mostly, but Mike, who didn't smoke crack regularly, would share a few hits with her. But this was a situation where she was looking at the aftermath of a scorched earth policy. Looking at how close the fire had gotten to the house and how it had almost reached the propane tank, she reconsidered the seriousness of Big Mike's threat to her. He was willing to risk heavy damage to the people he felt were working against him. Suddenly Skeeter had a chilling thought. "You didn't tell him about the thing with me and you did you?"

Reek taken by surprise by the question and still fighting the ringing in his ears didn't understand. "What?" he asked.

Skeeter took his stalling as a sign of his guilt. "Goddamn it Reek! Did you tell Big Mike that I sucked your fucking cock or not?"

Skeeter was shouting loud enough that even Reek could hear her now, and while he wanted to deny that he had told Big Mike, he was forced by what little honor he possessed to tell her the truth. "I'm sorry Skeeter, I was wrong to do it but I did let it slip that you gave me a blowjob. I'm sorry."

Now Skeeter knew she was really in trouble. "What the fuck did you have to go and tell him about that for Reek? What the fuck?"

Sidney could tell from the car how mad Skeeter was and he thought that she was a bit afraid also as he watched her spin in a circle screaming, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" Then she stopped and stood still for several long moments. Seeming to have regained a measure of self control she turned to the tall black man. "You got a good fifty for me?"

"I should just take that money for all the trouble you caused me today." Reek stepped closer to Skeeter, crowding her, "You know I'm out eight hundred bucks worth of rock, I got to make my money back."

"You are a fucking idiot Reek," Skeeter took a tone of voice like she might use with a child. "Look around you, all this is because I used you to play a trick on Mike. This is Big Mike's way of pulling his punches; he didn't come here to hurt anybody. He just came to get his truck so he could get to hunting me." Skeeter stepped back a step, retreating from Reek as she was saying, "But let him come here because you really fucked with me, after you brag to his face about me sucking your cock. Big Mike could happily watch you choke to death on your own amputated dick over a thing like that. I still can't believe you were stupid enough to gloat about it."

Skeeter was practicality sneering at the black man as she finished what she was saying, "If you think you got frightened by Mike's shotgun, wait until he starts to work on you with his knife. Reek you really don't know what you're fucking with, I've seen Big Mike really hurt two guys over in Louisiana last summer, he didn't break a sweat putting both of those boys in intensive care." Skeeter seemed almost to rub in a defeat that hadn't happened yet when she said, "Now run inside and get me a good fifty and I'll be on my way, or do you really want to try and rob Big Mike's wife?"

"Motherfucker, you gonna make good on that two hundred that I fronted to you on the truck." Reek was looking around the place, thinking how it had went, maybe Big Mike was just trying to scare them and hadn't meant to hurt them. He hated to admit to himself how scared he had been, standing over that damned knife with that hot barrel pressed against his skin. That big retarded redneck hadn't seemed so stupid or retarded while he held that damn shotgun against his neck. Reek was so nervous that he forgot what he was doing and said the real amount that he had lost. "You hear what I'm saying to you Skeeter? You gonna pay me that two hundred back, one way or the other"

Skeeter gave him her sweetest smile, "Reek baby, you know I wouldn't leave you hanging like that, I'll take care of you. But get your ass in gear I need to go"

Sidney sitting safely inside his locked car had found himself amazed by how the slight Skeeter was pushing the buttons on these very rough looking men, she was a natural leader in the way she was controlling the situation. A feeling of respect washed through his opinion of her, he had made a mistake, she was strong and clever not weak and stupid like he had thought. But no, she was a fucking crack whore, and crack whores are weak and stupid. That moment of weakness, that moment when he wanted to respect her, passed and his confidence grew strong again.

While Skeeter waited for Reek to get her fifty, she had an idea; by the time he got back with her rock, the idea had grown into a plan. "Reek" she said quietly her head down so Sidney couldn't hear what she was saying, "I'm going to get this guy to buy me a two hundred rock, but just bring out a hundred and keep the other hundred toward what I owe you, but treat me right on my hundred. Follow me out to the car."

Sidney saw 'Reek' hand Skeeter her drugs and they said something he couldn't hear and then Skeeter was walking back toward the car with the black man, the one with the gun in his waistband, following her. Sidney hesitated before he unlocked the door but he did hit the button just as Skeeter's hand touched the handle. She slid into the car and Reek leaned inside it with his head and shoulders, both of them focused their attention on Sidney. "Sidney I have an offer for you, if you want me to do this little thing for you, it's going to cost you an extra two hundred bucks and that two hundred is going to be fronted right now to Reek, who is going to trade it for some really good coke. That way I can get through the three hours you have in mind."

Sidney did not like the way this was going, but at the same time she was agreeing to do what he had asked her to do. "I'll buy the dope but I hold it until we reach a deal between us," he finally said, watching Skeeter as he spoke, "Does this mean that you are willing to do the job the way I described it?"

Skeeter nodded her head, and Reek went back inside the house only to return a moment later with two small plastic bags, when he went to hand them through the window to Skeeter, Sidney reached across the car and took them from Reek's hand, at the same time he dropped the cash in Skeeter's lap. Skeeter scooped the two bills up and passed them to Reek. "I see you later tonight and straighten up with you on what I owe," she said and flashed her smile at him.

Reek backed away from the car a step and standing up where Sidney couldn't see his face he gave Skeeter a smile and a wink. "See ya then," he slapped the roof of the car and turned and walked back inside his house, the two hundred dollar bills stuffed in his pocket, he hoped she couldn't get the money; he kinda liked the idea of her trading it out in pussy.

Sidney was glad to feel the paved road again, he had had enough of these back woods people and their violent ways, he glanced over at his new employee. 'How violent is she? How violent is their world?' Sidney could feel the menace radiating from the tall man who had stuck his head in the car with Skeeter; he had given off menace like a hot stove gave off heat, but Skeeter was never scared, well maybe for a minute but she had recovered. He had sat inside a locked car twenty feet away and he had been scared shitless. Skeeter had been outside and standing nose to nose with the black man and had never blinked, not once. But the thought of her jealous husband had sent her spinning in fear, and now she was with him, with that shotgun wielding redneck husband out looking for her. Not for the first time, he had doubts about his plan, and considered giving up and getting out of town before he went any further.

As always Skeeter watched the expressions that played across the faces of people. She watched the lines on his face change from fear and stress to relief and relaxation when the big car turned onto the highway. While she studied the facial planes of his face she also watched the hand that held the crack. Digging her pipe from her shoe, she held her hand out toward Sidney palm up, and asked, "Let me see the dope".

Sidney focused his gaze on the girl, "No crack until we get started."

"Fuck that shit," Skeeter said, "If you don't give me that dope right now, we are done. I can get out right here. Stop the car." She had her hand on the door handle as she finished talking.

Sidney ignored the woman and continued to drive toward town and the motel. "No, I won't let you out because we have a deal; you agreed to do the interviews with me. That's why I got the dope in the first place. So when you get dressed for your role and ready for work, I'll give you a taste, until then, nada."

Before she got with Big Mike, Skeeter had been coached by her father on the importance of being able to 'read' a man. In the drug business you had to make snap decisions, sometimes betting life and liberty on your judgment of the people you are dealing with. Sidney was frightened about getting ripped off. He needed a little reassurance that everything was going fine and he would melt like butter. She took off her tee shirt, pulling it over her head in a single motion and pushed her shorts and panties down her legs and stepped out of them, next she reached behind her back and undid her bra, letting the garment slide down her arms and expose her tits to the bright sunlight. She gathered the clothes in her hand and placed them on the seat between them. "Okay, I'm dressed and ready, now give me the dope."

It was a beautiful sight, the naked woman wearing only a smile and a pair of canvas deck shoes. She sat leaning against the door one leg on the seat the other on the floor, her crotch open, her pussy revealed in all its hairless glory. Sunlight was flashing through the green pine trees like a strobe light, reflecting off her dark red hair, her eyes like bright green jewels, sparkling in her freckled face. Her nipples were hardening as he watched, changing from pink to a darker color more of, a pinkish brown. The wind or the sun or the situation, he wasn't sure which, was making the girl's nipples get erect. Sidney started to say something but changed his mind, deciding that she was indeed dressed and ready for work. Wordlessly he handed her one of the plastic bags.

Totally unfazed by her nakedness, Skeeter tapped out a rock into her hand and loaded the pipe. It was a big hit and the rush took her away for a moment to a place where her mind was muffled in a pastel cottony softness, where thoughts passed uncontested and without control. While she was aware of everything, she wasn't concerned about anything. Two or three minutes passed in silence as the car rolled toward the motel, Sidney enjoying the view of the woman's nudity, Skeeter enjoying the buzz. But like all good things, the moment ended.

"So tell me about this show you want to do," Skeeter said as she considered another hit before they got to town, "talk me through what you hope to do and tell me what my part is."

"When we get to the room, I'll give you a collar and we have some restraints that you will put on with the spreader bar and then just sit and suck until nine o'clock. It's really very simple, I'm sure you won't have any trouble," Sidney explained.

Skeeter said nothing, she just sat and stared out the window until they turned into the motel's parking lot, then she had to say her piece. "Listen, Sidney, I don't know you well enough to let you restrain me. Now let's go inside and let me earn my dope you bought, and then I'll be on my way. You can find somebody else to suck your dick for three hours."

Realizing that, whatever happened, it would be better if it happened behind closed doors Sidney said. "Okay here's your tee shirt, it's only a few feet to the door, put it on and we will go inside and see what we can work out, maybe we can do without the restraints."

Skeeter slipped the shirt over her head and pulled it down as far as it would go but her ass still hung out at the bottom exposing her pussy in the front and her ass-cheeks in the back, unperturbed she put her pipe back inside her shoe and picked her crack up off of the seat, opened her door and stepped out of the car. Sidney got out of the other side and walked around to open the door with his key. Skeeter stood with the car shielding her partial nudity from the office but she was exposed to the passing traffic until Sidney finally got the key to turn and the door opened. They both stepped into the cool darkness of the room; Sidney walking to his computer, making sure everything was running, and all the cameras recording. Skeeter went into the bathroom where she sat on the toilet without shutting the door and pissed.

Sidney busied himself getting everything out and spread out on the bed; he had the spreader bar with the ankle restraints attached, along with the thick leather collar with its four steel rings and the padlock that held it together, and two wrist restraints. When Skeeter came back in from the bathroom she was a little disappointed that Sidney seemed ready to try his pitch again, she had hoped that they had gotten beyond that.

Sidney correctly reading her expression cut her off. "Skeeter, first off, I want to admit that I have underestimated you, I didn't know how much money you handled in a day and thought that a few hundred would be enough to sway you to do what I wanted. I was wrong, and I am sorry. But that doesn't mean that I don't still need and want you to do the bit the way I want it done." For the first time since he picked her up, Sidney saw a small amount of interest in Skeeter's eyes as she silently allowed him to proceed.

"You see Skeeter, every day my show will start off with me sitting behind my desk, and your ass sticking out from under it as you suck my dick. Later I can use the images over and over because the straight line of the desk makes it so easy to do a good job of showing your image under the desk with my new and current images above the desk," seeing that while she was interested, she was far from sold he pushed on, "Anyway the thing is, since I'll be using this image for years, I think that I can afford to pay a little more for it. And about that thing about you not knowing me well enough to trust me to tie you up or restrain you? Well, I think I have a solution that will work for both of us. I am going to tell you what that is, but first I want you to tell me something." Sidney waited now for Skeeter to join the conversation.

And she did when she asked, "And what would that be Sidney?"

"If you knew you were safe with me, how much money would it take for you to do it the way I want you to do it?" Sidney asked the question and then before she could say anything more about it switched subjects. "I think this might satisfy your safety concerns. I'll take you to a person of your choice and let you introduce me and tell them that you will be working with me: you could even arrange to check in by phone if you wanted to every hour. Bottom line is, that nobody is going to hurt you, I just need the images."

Skeeter put another rock on her pipe and took a long hit, making Sidney wait on her answer. She felt like the guy was alright or at least he wasn't a dangerous pervert or nothing like that. But she wasn't sure, he could be as sick and twisted as Dick Cheney's wet dreams. There was no way to be sure. She blew out the last of her hit and asked Sidney, "Let me use your phone."

Sidney gave it to her, and Skeeter called Diane, there was no answer so she decided to leave a message. "Diane, this is Skeeter, I am doing some work for a man from out of town. His name is Sidney Compton and his car tag is Georgia 823 AL4, If you don't hear from me before the morning, pass this information on to Big Mike. And tell him I love him." As she snapped the cell phone shut and handed it back to Sidney, she started to reach for another rock but Sidney cut her off.

"Not until you are dressed and ready for action." He had let the first hit go because she was on the fence but now for the first time he felt that he had her, so he started to hold her to the agreement that she had already accepted in her mind. "That was the deal."

Skeeter whipped the Tee shirt over her head and tossed it on the bed, her nudity didn't bother her in the least and she knew how much men loved naked women. Sure enough Sidney didn't say a word when she picked up the pipe and loaded it with a generous hit.

Something nagged at Skeeter, there was an unease lurking just beyond the reach of her comprehension. The kind of feeling that makes your hair stand up on the back of your neck, Skeeter had learned that you ignore those feelings at your peril. She hit the pipe.

Over the next twenty minutes Skeeter went through all the crack she had left in the bag that she had gotten from Sidney. In the course of smoking she had given a lot of thought to the uneasiness she was feeling, in the end she decided that the biggest threat to her out there now was Big Mike, and here hiding under Sidney's desk, she would safe from him. Somehow she did not see the soft and indecisive Sidney as a threat. Funny, she thought, how your mind works somehow the phrase 'duck and cover' sang to an old Ricaroni commercial soundtrack seemed to come into her mind like an old memory. She started to sing to herself, "Duck and cover, the San Francisco treat."

After having waited for her to finish off the last of her crack in her bag, Sidney helped Skeeter into the restraints, locking the collar around her neck, pulling her hands behind her back and securing them with cable ties to a chain that ran up to the collar. Sidney had shown only concern for her comfort as he buckled her ankles into the straps on the spreader bar. Once she was under the desk, Sidney used a cable tie to hold Skeeter's hands up attaching them to an eyelet on the bottom of the desk top. At six o'clock Sidney opened the door to the outside a crack, pulled his dick through his fly as he walked back around his desk, sat down and pulled Skeeter's head toward his crotch, helping the bound girl position herself and get comfortable. Just as he fed his rapidly hardening cock into the willing mouth of Skeeter there was a knock on the door.

That's the end of chapter four, chapter five will be out in about a month. In chapter five Skeeter competes for cash in sexual contest against other female sex workers, Sidney gets an education about what it is to be a man. And Big Mike gets to teach a few lessons to both Skeeter and Sidney. See you then and don't forget to vote on your way out.