Ducky the Demon Hunter!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? He was a fire demon. You know how they're always...ya know. The wind was too fast for me to get the ash, so I just picked this up."

With my vagina.

He looked at her unconvinced but somehow was comforted by her half truth. He could tell if she was fully lying. He turned to the contract and spilled the contents onto the paper. The paper absorbed it and paused before a red line went through the red demons' name.

A deep ancient voice echoed through the parchment. No doubt it was the person whom had struck the hit.

"Contract honored...by?"

"Ducky, sir."

"Payment will be granted." The paper seemed to hum before the voice asked. "Casualties?"

Ducky blinked. "No, why?"

"Traces of female human in contract tribute."

She could feel Father's holy rage burning holes into her heart.

She giggled rubbing her head.

"Oh well, they reached the pier before me. There was no human blood on scene. The red demon did threaten me with rape, and he did mention that he had raped others in the past."

The paper hummed as it checked the red demon's file. "...Confirmed," he said at last. "History of nonconsensual intercourse. Contract ended."

The paper shimmered away and Ducky forced herself to look up at Father. He looked at her sternly, still strangely appeased.

Poor guy, he would hold on hope for just about anything to ignore what was right in front of him.

"Very well," he finally said. "You have done well."

"Thanks," Ducky said letting out a small relieved sigh. "I'm bushed." She was; demon cock was mighty.

"Good," he said nodding. "But first, let us pray."

She wanted to pray in the comfort of her bed, but knew there was no arguing with him. She, her mother and Father knelt in front of the giant cross that lay against the backdrop of the altar.

"Let us give thanks for your victory and safe return," he said in his lifting spiritual voice.

"Yes Father," she intoned.

Thank you Lord for granting me strength and—"

"Let us pray for your continued success in the future..."

"Okay." Lord, may I have success in—"

"And let us pray for the woman whom was ravaged tonight."

She paused, looking up at Father.

His eyes were closed and his hands were still folded in prayer, but she could feel the intent of his words. Her mother was trying hard to hold back her laughter.

"Let us pray for this poor, lost troubled woman, whom was subject to virtue-less, unholy carnal desires. So that she may be spared from evils in the future and never become victim again."

"...yes Father."

"Let us pray for her, ten times."

She held back a sigh.

"...yes father."

12