Duke Pt. 08

Story Info
Bonnie begins calling Duke daddy that that makes him think
3.2k words
4.71
19.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 8

Duke walked out of the restaurant. On his arm was a tall, beautiful and long-legged lithe blonde with breasts pushing out the top of her tight blue gathered dress with a prim neckline. The woman couldn't keep her eyes off Duke and she was talking to him animatedly.

He said to Sandi, "You appear on heat."

"Oh god Duke, am I that obvious?"

"Here's a check: is your pussy dripping?"

She couldn't hold his gaze without blushing. "Possibly, but I know it's really lubed."

"Well two days to Saturday and then two Saturdays after that and I'll give you what you want."

She glared at him.

He smiled. "I guess I'm open to negotiation."

"Tonight... now."

"I can live with abandoning our agreement."

He was driving towards his home when she poked a finger under his nose.

"Yes, good lube and so this is your scent?"

"Yes," she gurgled.

"Now suck that finger."

"Duke!"

"Go on. I want you to do it."

She obliged.

Duke said, "I want you to get used to the taste of yourself because when I lick you I want to be permitted to kiss you and tongue you without first being sent off to brush my teeth."

"Oh god."

"Just get used to it baby. Actually I can tell you your scent is up there with the best I've come across. You must understand some taste like drainage from a silage pit."

"Oh Duke," Sandi shrieked without wondering how he could make such a comparison. "Please don't talk to me like that."

"Okay I was just attempting to turn you on."

"Turn me on," she said disbelievingly. "What do you know about turning a woman on when you talk to here like that?"

Sandi didn't appear aware she already was highly arouse when entering the house until Duke brushed a hand over her breast; they both were conscious of his hand bouncing over a very erect nipple.

"Oh Duke, let's look at the house later," she said, attempting to pull him to the floor.

Being a gentleman he submitted and her hands were all over him as she kissed him open mouthed.

She obviously knew what she was doing so he grabbed a handful of pussy, pushing under her briefs, and her legs opened. He moved between them and her legs opened right out, almost as wide as a ballerina doing the splits.

Lovely.

Duke removed his jacket and shirt and soon had her pulling his hair as he gobbled her.

She puffed and moaned and puffed and then screamed.

He lifted, mouth and chin dripping and said, "Kiss me."

Gamely she closed her eyes and smashed her mouth against his and if riding a wave of ecstasy began licking his face and moaning. That so excited him that he almost came without being touched.

"So you suck dick?"

She nodded and snapped her teeth together hard.

"Er let's fuck," Duke said, having second thoughts about fellatio.

She was great and when he appeared to flag the third time she shot a wet finger in his rectum and he blew like Moby Dick.

""God you are wonderful," he panted, drenched in sweat.

"Oh I could really get to be very fond of you if you keep on treating me this well. Are you ready to go again?"

"Oh I need to take a wee breather honey."

"Okay."

Neville and Jean were almost asleep when they heard a vehicle door slam and their daughter cry, "Good night you wonderful man."

"Ah yippee," Neville sighed. "It appears our daughter has her head above the water at last."

"Well she has been out with a very lovely man. He's probably given her some loving cuddles to help get her confidence back."

Neville disagreed with that. "That lovely man as you call him cannot put a finger on a woman without proceeding to have sex with her."

"Rubbish. That's the last thing Sandi wants right now. In time yes but not right now. She is still grappling with a deep-seated crisis."

They heard the vehicle drive off and the next thing they knew their bedroom light went on and Sandi jumped on to the bed and was doing a hula.

"I've had sex, I've had sex. Oh god he's good. Look at your pathetic younger daughter now oldies... cheeks flushed, body tingling, on a total high. Oh mummy find another half dozen guys like Duke and I'll drive myself bananas."

Sandi caught the shocked look on her parents' faces and slowed and then stopped her bed-top cavorting.

"Oh please disregard that last bit what I said. I was just fantasizing. All I need to do is to lower my expectations and Duke will be totally adequate for me."

She jumped off the bed. "Well I best get some shut-eye and allow you two to fuck."

"Sandi you're drunk!" scolded her mother.

"Rubbish, I only had four drinks the entire night. I'm been swept along in euphoria mum. I believe Duke has freed me of my chains. I thought it would take weeks but he has a large dick and knows how to use it."

"Oh god," Jean said, hiding under the sheet to smother her laughter.

"Go to bed and behave," said he father sternly. "We are left with the impression you enjoyed yourself tonight."

Three weeks later Sandi announced, "Mom I've been hired to work in real estate as personal assistant to a woman Duke knows, Isabella Street. You know her parents Kim and Ivan Street."

"Oh yes the Streets but are you sure you are ready to return to work?"

"Yes mom but that's not all. Duke wants Bonnie and me to move in with him."

Jean gripped the bench and said she thought that might be coming.

"You have been seeing a great deal of Duke and your father and I are aware Bonnie absolutely adores him and he's so good with her. Um has there been any hint of where this could lead to?"

"No mom, from the outset Duke and I agreed to take our relationship one step at the time. Moving in is just another step and no time limit on it has been discussed. I am to share the cost of house running and pay half the cost of completely fencing the property and fencing the pool."

"God he strikes a hard deal."

"No mum, he offered to support us. I insisted I pay half of all outgoings or else I would not agree to move in with him. He said the fencing was capital expenditure and I said so what and he finally buckled. Mum I'll be on a salary of $33,000 and because I will be assisting Bell with Open Homes and servicing clients and will receive a percentage of Bell's net commission earnings that will take my income past $45,000, well past that figure if she has a great year."

"Well that's lovely darling and you know if you run short of money you only have to ask me for whatever you need. Now what about a car?"

"Too late mom. Duke has already offered."

"Well let me match what he's offering and put you into a more luxurious and safer vehicle."

"Okay mom, thanks. Let's meet dad and Duke somewhere for early dinner so we can take Bonnie. Oh Julie Black who lives next to Duke has a six months old baby and has agreed to look after Bonnie and to take and collect her from preschool as she needs the money and is wildly happy about having Bonnie for company because she gets so lonely at times because her husband works from 9:00 to 7:00."

* * *

As Sandi left the office Bell called Duke.

"One very happy woman has just left our office but let her tell you the news rather than you saying you already know."

"Okay I'll do that. Will she be working on data input or accounts?"

"Like hell she is. I interviewed her and was blown away when going through her CV, work record and reading references from satisfied employers. Were you aware she has a degree in marketing?"

"No, I never thought of asking about qualifications. She said she'd like to find office work with senior responsibilities so that's when I thought of referring her to you as your office appears to have a large admin section."

"Well I'm hiring her as my personal assistant and she'll need to qualify to become registered to work in the real estate industry. She knows far more about business management that I do so will be preparing my business finances for my accountant and doing the marketing for my clients and servicing them, leaving me free to concentrate on selling my listings and managing the residential sales team with Sandi's assistance. Once Sandi settles in and becomes completely familiar with property transactions, with her assistance I reckon I'll have capacity to boost my personal sales by up to 50%. That will be a win-win situation for both of us."

* * *

Sandi and Bonnie shifted into Duke's house on a Saturday morning and Jean and Neville came to dinner that evening to assist Bonnie adapt to her new environment but there was no need for that. Bonnie had been to the house on numerous occasions and had been told which room would be her bedroom so had great expectations when she moved into her new bedroom, knowing no one had slept in it since it had been renovated.

During dinner Bonnie began yawning and rubbing her eyes and Sandi took her to bed.

A few minutes later Sandi arrived at the dinning room white-faced. She looked at Duke almost panic-stricken. Her parents looked at her concerned.

"Bonnie has just asked for daddy to read her a story."

Duke smiled and shook his head. "The little tyke has disclosed our secret. She's been calling me daddy for two or three weeks and I asked her to not say anything about that to anyone. She promised not to tell."

Sandi said wide-eyed, "You should have told me."

"Why? It could have upset you."

"You should have told me and allowed me to be upset or delighted, that's why."

Ten minutes later after having read Bonnie asleep Duke returned to the kitchen, assembled the dessert and took it in on a tray.

"Oh this is wonderful, a real culinary delight," Jean said, smacking her lips at the sight of the tall glasses filled with white chocolate and cherry parfait. "And your roast dinner was superb Duke, an astonishing accomplishment for a male who is self-taught."

"Necessity brings out the best qualities in people Jean," he smiled.

"Well hearing that from your lips I can believe it. Sandi has something to say to you."

"What, that you like my cooking now that your mother has lauded my efforts?" he joked.

No smile brushed aside Sandi's serious expression.

"Duke, mum and dad agreed you did the right thing by not telling me Bonnie was calling you daddy. They said the shock would be less if I heard Bonnie calling you daddy and I accept that logic. You handled this sticky problem magnificently and I am very proud of you and pleased at the way you attempted to cushion my shock."

"Thanks baby. I'm pleased the situation has resolved itself and I'm glad you see me in a good light in respect of nondisclosure. I thought I was doing my best. I regarded her calling me daddy as being inevitable as most of the other kids at preschool would have daddies. Who can blame Bonnie for not missing out?"

Two days later Neville came into Duke's office, looking embarrassed.

"Mate Jean wants me to ask you about your intentions with our daughter."

Duke looked at Neville sternly and when Neville hooked a finger under his shirt collar Duke grinned and Neville looked decidedly relieved.

"Listen carefully Neville, tell Jean to pull her head in. My plan is to let nature take its course."

"Jean will want to know exactly what does that mean?"

"Mate here is something she'll understand. Tell her I said to butt out."

"What about using stronger language?"

"No butt out is a relatively friendly warning. I want to keep Jean as a good mate."

Neville smiled and said, "Sounds good to me mate."

Although Sandi had slept with Duke in his home many times, this night was different. She was now in permanent residence with her daughter who called the landlord daddy.

"Wow that's a cute shortie nightdress," murmured Duke, on his back in bed with his hands tucked under his head and tired of wondering what the fuck Sandi was doing fiddling around so long in the bathroom. Well she had reapplied makeup, had pulled out the pins in her hair and obviously had combed it and had on this pretty thing in pink and white lace.

"You look gorgeous."

She blushed.

Duke had expected a reply so said, "Tell me what you're thinking?"

She looked startled and then uneasy and he said hey there was no need to reply if he were intruding on privacy.

She ran across to Duke and fell on to his chest and kissed him.

"I was thinking you are such a handsome man and I suddenly realized I felt... I felt I was home at last."

"Crikey girl, that's the caper if you're out to excite a guy who has the intention of ravishing you."

She gave a wee cry and went to go down on him but Duke said, "First let's talk. I now have you were I want you and so it's time to discuss the next step. I think we need to formalize our relationship if that's what you want."

Sandi's breath caught and she asked why.

"Because I've fallen in love with you and I think you are aware of that. The way we care about each other has developed significantly in the past couple of months."

"I feel that way too," Sandi said, stroking Duke's face.

"So you don't want me to back off?"

"No keep talking."

"You have no idea how I was hit between the eyes the first time I heard Bonnie call me daddy. I knew then I had the choice to run or to stay and I dropped the idea of running as if I were holding a hot brick. She was so casual about it and she was pointing to a book so I accepted she was not out to test me."

"Oh I wish I had been there," Sandi said. "It must have been such a sweet moment, very touching. So what happened?"

"Well nothing immediately but over coming days with some interjections of 'daddy' I had my quiet talk with her not to call me daddy if anyone else was with us, that it should be played like our secret game. I was very aware her association with me was not by choice like the choice you had made. But now she'd made the choice to call me daddy and I felt I had a joint responsibility with you over Sandi's welfare and knew I was thinking like a surrogate father."

"Oooh how cute," Sandi said softly, cupping Duke's genitals. "So the next step as you see it is to marry me and give Bonnie a stepfather?"

"Yes."

"Well it's a logical step because you will be a great father to her. You are a very lovely man and I love you. And so I agree, yes we should marry. May I request we don't take two long about it?"

They kissed and then Sandi climbed over Duke and went down on him, but in that process moving to lay her very moist peach right over his mouth.

* * *

Bonnie liked her new preschool and that made Sandi very happy. She explained to Duke it meant when she started primary school in about month she would already know some of the children in her first-year class who would have been promoted ahead of her as well as two who would be promoted with her.

Sandi had finished her eLearning studies to gain certification to work in the real estate industry and began to put her studies into practice under Bell's guidance. With the wedding coming up she decided to delay her studies to obtain higher qualifications because she was already qualified sufficiency to have complete involvement in sales under Bell's supervision because Bell was fully qualified.

Neville and Jean arrived at a restaurant for Sunday lunch to meet Sandi, Bonnie and Duke.

After the greetings they all sat for a drink. As time wore on Sandi became twitchy, the sunlight produced a glint and Jean screamed, "Omigod" and grabbed Sandi's hand to look at the ring finger.

Sandi beamed and Neville shook Duke's hand and said, "Well done mate."

* * *

Duke had found out from Jean that Sandi had only had a small wedding in England. They agreed this time she should have a big wedding with all the trimmings. The three of them insisted over the delighted Sandi's half-hearted protest she should wear white.

Sandi's sister Eva and family arrived for the wedding and her youngest son partnered the flower girl Bonnie and they both performed their roles very well and even kissed when asked to do that by the wedding photographer.

Nikki Armstrong, with her piercings temporarily removed, arrived with her parents and Lisa Fulton arrive with her partner Dr John Drummond, one of the young doctors on the kayak over-nighter with them some months earlier. With them were Lisa's parents Bert and Patricia. Duke's parents had arrived from Queensland and his other Australian and New Zealand relatives dribbled into the city for the big event.

The wedding breakfast was sumptuous and late afternoon the 120 guests farewelled the bride and groom and Bonnie who, after changing at home, were driven to the airport to fly to Sydney to connect to a flight for the honeymoon in Hawaii.

On the aircraft Duke chuckled, "When I stopped in the middle of my speech to make a special toast to all girlfriends I've known, at least half the guests, mostly female, appeared stunned, but they rocked in laughter when you shot to your feet and made a toast to all your past boyfriends."

"Well Duke, that really was funny. So how about a big laugh for this: "I found out Thursday I'm pregnant."

Duke smiled and kissed his wife. "Well done honey."

Sandi was disappointed, thinking the big announcement had gone down like a lead balloon.

But she screamed in laughter when Bonnie piped up, "I heard you telling grandma the news mummy. I told daddy your secret but he made me promise to tell no one else until you told daddy."

"God you two are a scream," Sandi laughed.

Duke nodded to a pretty flight attendant and half a minuted later she arrived with a bottle of champagne and Bonnie's favourite drink. The three of them were now really settling into being a new family.

Bonnie was seated between them and Duke looked at the beautiful and relaxed face of his wife, thinking of the drawn and hollowed-eyed near wreck Sandi had been when she'd first arrived from England. He sipped some champagne and thought, yes he was really great with women: they appeared addicted to responding to him.

THE END