Duke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Adult videos?"

"Yeah, yeah. Also a few action-adventure and probably a couple of romances that could interest you."

"Do you have anal DVDs?"

Horrified, Duke scuttled to the kitchen.

He'd made coffee and brought out another cane chair and placed a small cane table between them. Nikki emerged, dressed in something tight and white that gave the distinct impression nothing was being worn beneath it.

He heard the girls coming. Too late to brief Nikki to ensure they got their story straight.

"Hi ladies," he said. "Stop for a moment; I have someone to introduce to you."

Gretchen embarrassed him immediately, saying it was the Russian princess and began speaking in what may have been Russian.

Nikki looked most intrigued and stood when Duke held out his hand. He led her down to the gawking mothers.

"This is Nikki Armstrong from New Zealand whose parents know my parents who now live on Australia's Gold Coast. Nikki this lady with the wide smile is Mrs Gina De Vito, next to her is Mrs Debra Donovan and then Mrs Gretchen Collins."

"Hi Nikki," they chorused and Debra told her to call them by their first names.

"Hi Gina, Debra and Gretchen," Nikki said, shaking them by the hand over the paling fence. "I'm an old friend of Duke's despite our age difference. Seven years ago he was over in New Zealand visiting with his parents when he took my virginity... I was only eighteen," Nikki lied. "It was one of the happiest times of my life. He's bowled me several times since."

Gina and Debra giggled while Gretchen frowned.

Duke looked at his watch and told them they better head for the school gates.

"Bye Nikki," they chorused, walking off and chatting and looked back either at the charming young woman or her unscrupulous seducer or perhaps both.

"Sorry pal," Nikki said. "I had to think on my feet. They are women so the word will spread you nobbled me young despite our age difference and that will indicate I'm back here to get more, so that takes the heat off you."

"Brilliant Nikki, well done. Er providing I'm not run out of town."

"What are you on about...eighteen is the accepted age for a young woman to give up her cherry? Oh yes, you are thinking yes but to a young buck around her own age. Well the die is cast. You'll be able to have sex with me on this veranda now and everything will be sweet."

They were finishing coffee when the women returned with the children who obvious had been told to be polite to Mr Cain's friend from New Zealand.

Duke led Nikki to the front fence.

"Marco and Lisa?"

"Yes Mr Caine."

"These are Gina and Carlo De Vito's children Nikki. Guys please say hi to Miss Armstrong."

They said hi.

"Melissa?"

"Yes Mr Cain?"

"Melissa is Debra and Rowan Donovan's daughter and Debra is about two months from giving birth to either a boy who might be called Basil or a girl who might be called Wendy. Please say hi to Miss Armstrong sweetie."

"Hi Miss Armstrong. You are easily the most beautiful woman on our street and Mrs De Vito will be next and then mummy."

Duke said, "Your opinion on that might not be altogether appreciated Melissa but I think it shows you are observant and are learning to make judgements. Just be careful but if you are confident about your judgement in such matters say what you believe without fear but try to be nice about it in case you anger some people."

"I will. Mommy said when we were eating dinner last night that you are the nicest man she knows of apart from daddy and daddy grinned at her and made a joke about saved by the bell, whatever that means."

"That you Melissa. You mom is far too kind. Now last but not least Pauline and Frederick Collins, the children of Gretchen and Bevan. Both children speak German and Australian English."

"Hi Miss Armstrong. You look swell."

Thank you Bevan. I speak French but afraid I have no German."

"Hi Miss Collins. Mr Caine is a really swell guy and you need to know that. Are you wearing anything under that beautiful summer dress?"

"No and I'm not shy about saying that Pauline. I find it very hot here in Australia. I think you will be a very beautiful girl when you grow up if you eat plenty of fruit, drink lots of water and exercise. Do you play sport?"

"Yes I do the high jump, play soccer and I receive coaching in swimming and tennis."

"Great, keep that up and you'll probably become beautiful with a lovely figure."

"Like you?"

"Yes Pauline. I have played tennis since I was six years old. We must have a hit around sometime. Now that I've met you guys and your families I don't believe I will be in a hurry to move on."

"Right kids, off you go," Duke said. "Watch the TV news sitting on your dad's knees or with your arm round him tonight. You must always remember to give your dad a bit of attention."

Everyone was saying goodbye when Marco stepped right up to the fence. "Miss Armstrong I'd like to tell you this. I told my dad that Mr Caine says my dad was a famous footballer and my dad said thanks son but if you wish to rub shoulders with a really famous footballer look no further that Duke Caine. You need to know that Miss Armstrong. You have come to live with a famous guy."

"Golly you people are so great. Duke let's have these folk and the dads around late Saturday afternoon for a barbecue."

"A barbie, sure. You've heard the boss everyone. Over here from 4:00 Saturday for a barbie. Just bring yourselves and big smiles. This one is entirely on me. You guys have been great neighbours."

"Kiss him for me Nikki, I can't reach him," Gina cried.

Nikki kissed Duke sweetly and the other women clapped, the kids joining in.

Duke stood with his arm around Nikki and she lifted up an arm and hooked it round him and they waved at the departing group.

"You were magnificent in the way you remembered everyone's name including absent husbands and spoke to the children on their own level without sounding pompous or like an adult lecturing. For a bachelor you amazed me."

"There's no big deal remembering kid's names. Everyone does it."

"Don't you believe that and men are pathetic at remembering kid's names.

"Well I take an interest. My neighbours are important to me."

Nikki smiled. "Have you screwed Gina?"

"Christ no, she's married."

"I wonder if she remembers that when she glances at you like I saw her do. Gretchen feels the same away, only she hides it, well almost."

"Gretchen? Baby you are out of your tree. If I dared touch he she'd probably castrate me."

"Well does it matter? You appear determined not to have sex with married women and I find that commendable. I'm not married Duke or spoken for."

The leer she received almost made Nikki take half a step backwards.

MORE TO FOLLOW

12