Dumbest Idea

Story Info
He wanted a cuckold fantasy, his wife wanted him to go first.
2.1k words
4.33
125.8k
70
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,534 Followers

"That is the stupidest idea ever!" my wife yelled across the house.

"But honey, it is just a fantasy, maybe you could..."

"Wait! You want me? Your wife to have sex with a black guy while you watch. And not only that but you want me to verbally abuse you while this is going on? Am I right?"

"Yes, but..."

"Don't you think me saying over and over again how much I love black cock while being fucked by another man smacks of racism also? It's stupid! Stupid and racist! How would you like it if I made you do it!"

"What? Fuck a black guy? I'm not gay."

"I did not say that... but the way you are obsessing about black dick...No! I meant what if I wanted you to have sex with another woman while I watched and was humiliated. Like if you had sex with a Chinese or Asian woman. You'd have to say how tight she was and all..."

"But that is different."

"No its not!" my wife said digging in her heels. "As a matter of fact if you do that I will grant you your fantasy. You can watch me take the biggest, blackest dick my pussy can fit."

"No! That is crazy. You would not do that. Would you?"

"Sure, but you have to do with an Asian woman what you want me to do with the black guy first. And I know just the girl...Kim."

"Kim? Are you nuts."

"Are you really that dumb, she has had a thing for you for years. Sneaking looks at you, laughing too loud at your jokes, she is perfect."

"You can't be serious." I said as my wife picked up the phone to invite Kim over for dinner.

The night Kim came over, I half expected my wife to call the whole thing off. Kim was sexy in a quiet reserved librarian sort of way. In her forties she had a nice tight body that she kept hidden under her business clothes. Despite my protests I have to confess that I got turned on the time we went to the beach and I saw her in her bikini.

After dinner and a few drinks we sat around the television, my wife picked out a soft-core movie about a threesome. I could see that Kim felt a little bit uncomfortable, but then again I saw her sneaking a glimpse at me. My wife had another sip of her own drink and then turned to Kim.

"Kim, you know that sometimes really happens...not that often but sometimes."

"I suppose," she said smiling.

"It could happen here."

Kim laughed.

"No I mean it," she said turning towards Kim she went on, "I have had a fantasy, like on the cable channels, but with a twist, I want to watch my husband have sex with another woman while I am forced to watch. And be teased by her. The only woman I could trust is you."

"Maybe I should be going. You are drunk, or you are kidding me," she said laughing.

"No we are all adults. We can all keep our mouths shut. And truth to tell I think my husband has a major case of 'yellow fever' that needs to be cured."

I did not like the last remark and was worried that Kim would be offended, then I woke up and realized could she really be more offended than just being asked to be a white couple's sex toy?

She looked at me and asked me if I was serious while my wife nodded her head.

I told her I was, thinking on how my wife promised to grant me my own fantasy if I did what she said. I moved towards her and kissed her, it was like electric, her mouth was clean with just a hint of her drink on it. She shyly asked me and my wife if we were sure. I nodded and kissed her again, she kissed me back harder slipping her tongue into my mouth as she pressed against me.

Kim thought for a second then said to my wife with a sudden forcefulness, "You really want to watch? Then you sit on the chair over there." As my wife stood up Kim had me sit down and sat on my lap.

"So you want me to take care of your husband? Well you've got it." She got into the cowgirl position kissing me as she pounced up and down on my lap. I opened her blouse and impatiently she undid her bra guiding my hand to her small firm breasts. I kissed her neck and worked my way down to her nipples sucking on them.

"Off with this shirt!" she said slipping off my shirt and tossing it in my wife's direction, "You want me to take care of your husband? Well watch!"

She got off my lap and we got up and started to strip each other naked.

"I have been wanting this for such a long time." Kim said as she pulled down my underwear. She turned towards my wife and said. "You want to share this? Okay. But you have to take off all your clothes too." My wife hesitated for a moment and then started to open her white silk blouse up as Kim took my cock in her hand.

As Kim and I kissed she asked what else my wife wanted, I told her I'd help her along, but a lot of it had to do with the myth of Asian women being better in bed than any other women.

She smiled as she got it, "That is not any myth that is the truth, most white boys know that and you know why? We are the perfect woman. Do you think these tits will ever sag with age?" she said running her hands along her body down from her breasts to her pussy. As I wondered what we had unleashed she gracefully sunk down onto her knees got onto her knees in front of me.

She took my cock into her mouth and sucked on it, to be honest my wife had her own technique which I loved but Kim had that enthusiasm, taking it nearly all the way down her throat. She stopped and spit a thick wad onto the head and continued.

Kim looked up and told me to spit into her mouth, something I never had done before, but when I did it I have to admit it was a turn on. Then with my spit in her mouth she continued to suck me off.

Kim got back on the couch spreading her legs wide telling me to lick her pussy while my wife watched. I got on my knees placing her legs on her shoulders I licked her pussy. She looked over at my wife telling her to play with herself as she watched me pleasure her. "I bet he will like my taste better."

My wife, for her part seemed to be getting very turned on watching me and Kim.

Finally I could take no more, I had Kim get up and bent her over the couch and shoved myself right into her. I knew maybe I should have gotten a rubber but at that point I did not care.

"You see how much your husband likes my cunt? I bet you he will never be happy with yours again."

I fucked Kim long and hard until I came inside of her. I looked over at my wife, she was sucking her own tits as she fingered herself. Kim stood at my side holding my cock which was coated in her juice and told my wife to come over and clean it off.

My wife started to get up and Kim told her to crawl over on her knees. "That's it clean it off, make it all nice and hard for me to use again." While my wife sucked my cock clean I kissed Kim, she guided my hands to her tits to ensure my wife saw me playing with them.

"Now I want you to clean my pussy out, come here, lick your husband's seed out of me. Unless you want me to get pregnant by him? Would you like that too?"

My wife hesitated for a moment as Kim got on our couch spreading her legs wide and played with her cum filled pussy. I was ready to end this at any time if it got to be too much for her.

My wife looked up and said, "Yes mistress." and then kneeled in front of her "friend" and licked her pussy. Kim ran her fingers though my wife's red hair telling her what a good little cunt sucker she was. My wife licked her faster and faster, making her orgasm which seemed to be the only bit of control she had over the situation.

Kim turned to me and asked me if my wife had a vibrator, I told her yes. She asked me to bring it over; when I did she handed it to my wife and told her to play with it as she licked her.

When Kim was satisfied that her pussy was clean she asked me, "Has she let you fuck her in the ass, because I am about to let you do it." I wondered if this was the same woman we had invited to dinner.

Kim ordered my wife to bring some lube and apply it to my cock. Kim moaned, and gasped a bit but she took me up her ass. "Watch." Is all she could manage to say much to my wife's delight. I kissed Kim's back and neck while I fingered her pussy until I came deep inside of her.

I turned to my wife and told her to clean out her mistress' asshole. My wife, getting into her role as a slave obeyed.

I kissed Kim deeply while my wife serviced her. The old shy Kim seemed to come to the surface for the moment and she said, "Wow! I can't believe it."

I kissed her again and had my wife get up leading them both to the bedroom. I pushed Kim onto the bed and told my wife I was going to fuck her friend again while she watched.

I entered Kim and then I looked over at my wife and told her that it was Kim's turn to pleasure her. I decided it was time for me to take the lead.

"What do you want me to do?" my now humbled wife asked.

I told her to sit on Kim's face. "Kim show her how good you lick pussy." My wife took delight in in getting back at her friend a bit, however, I turned to my her and told her that Kim would be the only one getting my cock that night." As I fucked Kim I kissed my wife deeply. When I was done I got my wife and Kim to lick each other's pussies while I watched.

After they had both made each other cum I told my wife to sit in the chair in the corner. I turned Kim onto her stomach and pulled her hips into the air.

I entered her and told her that I loved her, did I really love her at that time? I did not know, but I just wanted to say it to humiliate my wife.

Kim joined in saying that she hoped I would knock her up. It was our longest and slowest fuck of the night.

By the time we were done it was so late that we all slept together. In the morning we showered and wound up having sex into the afternoon, this time it was more egalitarian. I was surprised to see how much my wife liked having a girl on girl sex, but did not feel threatened at all having had such great liberties with her friend.

We did not see Kim for another few months; she had issues to work out. Then we had a repeat of that taboo breaking night. We went to a sex shop and bought a strap on dildo. That night I watched my wife and Kim fuck each other in a battle of female sexuality and dominance.

Kim started coming over more and more often. We started going out together and there came the day she started leaving stuff over at our place. My wife finally took the initiative and invited her to move in with us.

Since then, with a lot of work, both legally and otherwise we have formed a three way marriage. Occasionally my wife asks me if I still want that other cuckold fantasy and I give her that blank look that always makes her laugh.

In retrospect maybe my original ideas was a dumb one , but look where it led.

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,534 Followers