Dumping Sheila on Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roger Evans!" Clap, clap, stomp, stomp. "Roger Evans!" Clap, clap, stomp, stomp. "Roger Evans!" Clap, clap, stomp, stomp.

"Who? I can't make out whose name they're saying," she said with smiling confusion and an excitement that confessed that she wanted to join in the fun, too, but couldn't until she knew who they were calling and why they were calling him.

I could feel her looking at me, staring at me, actually, but I looked straight ahead at the empty stage. I heard her question but ignored it. Suddenly, I was in panic mode. I didn't know what to say to answer her questioning eyes. I didn't know what to do to persuade her to trust me and to join me in my new life adventure. I didn't know how to tell her. Filled with second thoughts, what I was so excited about before, I was feeling on edge now.

Then, I thought about my father's inheritance. I never told her I inherited fifty thousand dollars from my father. I didn't tell her that I used the money to buy a Positive Thinking franchise. I didn't tell her that I wanted to give positive thinking seminars like Roger Evans. Now that I think of it, I don't tell her anything; I just do it, just like when I bought my truck. One day, after work, I walked in the dealership, traded in my old truck, and drove home with this new one. She was mad at me for a week. Now, I'm starting to see how I'm the one at fault. It's me and not her.

The last time I took her anywhere was to the truck show. I just assumed she'd enjoy the truck show, she didn't; she hated it. Now, heavy with mixed emotions, I had no idea how she'd react to this. I should have told her. I should have talked to her about this. I should have had her read his book and/or watch his DVD. Only, I thought it'd a surprise, especially when I saw the ticket date was the day before Valentine's Day.

I still have time, I remembered thinking that if she didn't like this surprise, I could still buy her flowers and candy. Shit! I forgot to buy her a card. Jesus. What else is new? I've always gone out Valentine's Day to pick over what's left to give to her before sitting down to watch the game. One time, when she was staying with her sister to help her with her new baby for a couple of days, I bought her Valentine's gift the day after and saved fifty percent on the card, candy, and wilted flowers. Thinking back about it now, it was a shitty thing to do, but she never knew. The money I saved allowed me to buy a twelve pack of beer. I'm such an asshole.

The crowd continued the raucous roar of clapping their hands, stomping their feet, and calling his name while waiting for the oracle to appear on stage. Sheila looked around nervously. Her excitement diminished with her apparent realization that this wasn't a concert and this wasn't anything that she'd have any interest in attending, had I not coerced her here under the promise of a Valentine's Day surprise.

I could feel her anxiety. I sensed her anxiousness and my heart ached with her apparent disappointment. The images of her sucking my cock tonight were replaced with her going to bed early with a headache. Knowing not what else to do, I joined in following and mimicking the movements of the crowd by clapping my hands, stomping his feet, and calling his name while hoping that she'd join in, too.

"Roger Evans!" Clap, clap, stomp, stomp. "Roger Evans!" Clap, clap, stomp, stomp. "Roger Evans!" Clap, clap, stomp, stomp.

"Stop that," she said nudging me and pinching my arm while shooting me the same look that she gave me when I ogled her inebriated friend Carol's tits after she lost her top at the beach during a party. Gees that was hot suddenly seeing Carol's tits. Stumbling out of the water, she didn't know she was topless, until I ran over to her with the smallest towel that I could find to cover her nakedness, a face cloth. I jerked off over that more than a few times.

"Ow, that hurt," I said rubbing my arm where she pinched and twisted my skin.

"What is wrong with you? You're embarrassing me" she said turning away from me and leaning as far away from me as she could.

Only, the guy sitting next to her was huge and he was spilling over onto her seat, as well as the one on the other side of him. To make matters worse, I caught him looking down her dress at her tits a few times. Instead of being mad that he was stealing peeks of the tits of my girlfriend, instead of being jealous that he was trying to look down her dress, another new emotion that I attributed to positive thinking overtook me. I felt horny. Feeling horny was a more positive feeling than the negativity of being mad and/or jealous. I was getting horny knowing that other men were attracted to my girlfriend. Why wouldn't they be? Just look at her. She's gorgeous.

As if hoping to rush his appearance onstage, the crowd continued chanting his name, clapping their hands, and stomping their feet in timed rhythm. The noise was annoyingly deafening to those who did not know and to those who were not enamored with Roger Evans. For Sheila, it was obvious that this was a nightmare. It was torture. To the rest of us, it was pure excitement and their enthusiasm was as contagious as their positive attitudes. For those who shared the excitement, it was a magical moment and mystical movement.

"Roger Evans!" Clap, clap, stomp, stomp. "Roger Evans!" Clap, clap, stomp, stomp. "Roger Evans!" Clap, clap, stomp, stomp.

"Will you look at all these people? I feel like I'm at a Bon Jovi concert," I said hoping to get her excited and in the mood to join in the fun.

"Yeah, if only I were," she said folding her arms across her chest and slouching down in her seat. "That would have been a better Valentine's Day surprise than this, whatever this is," she said pouting and mumbling while regarding those people all around her with a guarded look. She had the same look on her face that she gives the Jehovah's Witnesses, when peeking out from behind the curtain, whenever they come to our door.

I ignored her negative attitude. I was having fun, the time of my life really, and I didn't want my girlfriend ruining my good time. I'd been waiting for this for months. I ordered the tickets back in October. It was my hope that I'd turn her on to positive thought with the promise of a better life filled with positive energy. This was my life changing experience. This was the new me. This was my opportunity to make a positive change.

"You'd think that the Rolling Stones were about to come out onstage, the audience was so loud. No one would believe that this is a Positive Thinking Seminar with Roger Evans, the self-proclaimed master of positive thought himself," I blurted, this time loud enough for Sheila to hear me over the crowd. "Isn't this great, Honey? Happy Valentine's Day," I said giving her a peck on the lips before joining back in with the crowd.

I looked over at her and she had that look that told me that if she was holding a frying pan, she would have hit me over the head with it. She pulled her hand away from mine, wiped my kiss off her lips with the back of her hand, and shot me another foul look. Thong or not, I didn't think I'd be getting my blowjob or any sex tonight. Suddenly, I cringed with my imagined image of her biting off my cock and spitting it out on the floor.

"Roger Evans!" Clap, clap, stomp, stomp. "Roger Evans!" Clap, clap, stomp, stomp. "Roger Evans!" Clap, clap, stomp, stomp. The crowd continued their impatient chanting.

"What did you say? Did you say that this is a seminar? Are you serious, Paul? Positive thinking is my Valentine's Day surprise? Do you think me so negative that this is what you gave me as my fucking surprise?" She put a hand on her hip and turned in her seat to give me her best icy stare, a look that cooled my excited anticipation for the start of the show.

"Yeah, baby, I mean, no baby. Isn't this great," I said trying to touch her and hoping to sooth her mood, but she pulled away, as if I had sneezed on her or had excrement on my hand.

"You brought me to a Positive Thinking Seminar? Are you kidding me?" She continued to stare at me. "What is wrong with you? Have you lost your mind?" She lowered her voice to a hoarse whisper. No one could hear her anyway with the racket they were creating.

"Roger Evans!" Clap, clap, stomp, stomp. "Roger Evans!" Clap, clap, stomp, stomp. "Roger Evans!" Clap, clap, stomp, stomp.

"Granted, I should have told you about this months ago, Sheila, but—"

"Whatever made you think that I'd want to be part of anything with this cult of idiots? Whatever made you think that this was a good Valentine's Day Surprise?" She turned away from me. "I can't believe you. I can't believe I'm sitting her with the rest of these morons. I'd even rather be at another frigging truck show than this."

She'd rather be at a truck show than this? I filed that away in the back of my mind, should this positive thinking stuff not work out and should there be another truck show that I wanted her to attend with me. I imagined saying to her, either we can go to the truck show or to another positive thinking seminar. The choice is up to you.

"Give it a chance, Sheila. You'll see, once Roger starts talking," I said with a wary smile. "He'll make you a believer, too."

"This was your Valentine Day surprise," said Sheila again, this time with an incredulous look on her face. "You took me to an Evangelist? Are you insane? What is wrong with you? I hate this shit. If you think I'm going to sit through some phony, holy-roller guy putting his hands on me while trying to heal my spirit, I won't stand for it. I'll kick him in the nuts, if he touches me." She folded her arms and pouted again. "I want to go home."

When she folded her arms across her chest, her dress was wide open at the top. I knew the obese man sitting next to her was getting a great down dress view of her tits. Just then, she looked over at him and caught him looking.

"What the fuck are you looking at fat ass?" Apparently, the positive energy of the audience hasn't had a chance to rub off on her, yet, an understatement.

"Nothing, sorry," he said clapping his hands and joining in the chant. "Roger Evans!" Clap, clap, stomp, stomp. "Roger Evans!" Clap, clap, stomp, stomp. "Roger Evans!" Clap, clap, stomp, stomp. "Here, you wanna see my tits," she said pulling open her dress with both hands and exposing her tits to him. She was pissed now, but the guy missed the show. He didn't even look over at her and his face was as red as his shirt.

It was then that I thought about her wearing that dress to the poker party that I planned on having Super Bowl Sunday. "Show everyone your tits," I imagined saying to Sheila. I imagined her pulling her dress open with both hands and showing everyone her tits.

After being witness to Sheila's little show of exhibitionism, I imagined Roger asking for a volunteer. I imagined him calling Sheila up on stage. I imagined him putting a hand to her forehead, looking skyward and putting his positive energy in his spirit. I imagined Sheila falling backwards in the arms of two of his assistants with each one getting a handful of tit, while giving the audience an up skirt view of her thong. Gees, I'm confusing sexual energy with positive energy.

"Roger Evans is not an evangelist, Honey; he's a man who has unlocked the secret of the benefits of how positive thought creates positive energy. He helps people to replace their negative thoughts with positive ones. Through him I can finally—"

"Save it for someone who gives a shit, Paul. I should have known better," she said turning to me in her chair and unfolding her arms to talk with her hands, while shooting me a hateful glare. "I figured you bought me candy or flowers or...a ring," she said turning away and mumbling under her breath. "I figured you were taking me out to dinner, where'd you get down on one knee and pop the question while showing me the ring."

Well, now, that explains why she was so excited and why she was all dolled up. She thought I was going to propose to her on Valentine's Day. I should have known and I should have proposed to her. Only, I didn't think of it until now and until she threw it up in my face.

"Roger Evans." Clap, clap, stomp, stomp. "Roger Evans." Clap, clap, stomp, stomp. "Roger Evans." Clap, clap, stomp, stomp.

I tried to make light of the situation by pretending that I couldn't hear her over the crowd.

"Did you say something, Honey? What'd you say? Sing? No, Honey, there's no singing here. This isn't a church. Roger does all the talking and he puts on a good show. You'll see."

"Ring, I said...ring. Oh, never mind," she said folding her arms again and disappearing within her obvious resentment of me and of this Valentine's Day special surprise. It was obvious that she was imbued in bad thoughts about this positive thinking seminar and about me, her boyfriend. There was just no talking to her about it now.

Instead of buying the franchise, I had the money to buy her a big diamond. Yet, with me learning how to give positive thinking seminars, I'd have the opportunity of being just as successful as Roger Evans. He owns several big homes and drives a Lamborghini and a Bentley. With some hard work and positive thinking, his reality could be my reality. Then, I could buy her an even bigger diamond.

I was excited. I wanted to share my new found happiness with her. I wanted to impart the secret of positive thought to her. I thought this was a swell Valentine's Day surprise. To be honest, I was a little shocked by her negative reaction. I wished I possessed the power to put my hand to her forehead and say, "Heal thy body. Heal thy soul. Heal thy self with positive thoughts."

Only, that's not what positive thought is about. It's more personal than that. Only you possess the personal power to heal yourself. Besides, the way she feels right now, filled with negative thought and negative energy, she'd probably punch me in the nuts and storm out of here, if I dare touch her.

Maybe later, after the seminar is over, Roger could help her backstage to release some of her negativity. Maybe, later with just with a few words from him, he could fill her with the power of positive thought. I haven't told her yet that we have passes and access to the man himself. My first time meeting him, I'm so excited. I wanted to save that as my big surprise, but now, I don't know if she'll want to go backstage with me or not. Knowing her, she'll sit out in the pickup truck. Only, this time, I won't give her the key. She left me stranded the last time and I had to walk home in the rain.

After a lifetime of being negative, I decided to make a change and think positive. I thought it'd be easy just to think positively. Let me tell you, it's not easy to change how you think. The habitual negative thoughts are always there seeping in your mind like lazy oil seeps from your engine to your driveway, which is why I'm here watching Roger Evans, the master of positive thought in action. I want to change my negative thinking to positive thinking.

Only, I wish Sheila would embrace him and this, too. I wish she'd trust my judgment and give this a chance. Maybe, if she read his book and/or watched his DVD and maybe if we practiced positive thought together, she'd understand. Maybe I should have shared this information with her before, instead of springing it all on her on Valentine's Day with this stupid Valentine's Day surprise. She's right; maybe I should have bought her flowers, candy, an engagement ring, and taken her to a concert before taking her here. I'm still learning how to be a better boyfriend. I'm still learning how to repair our relationship.

I remember reading something online about Roger Evans a year ago. The article about him sparked my interest to learn more. No one knows who he is or where he came from, he just appeared one day. An overnight sensation with a book on the best seller list and a movie coming out next month, he's taking the country and the world by storm. Some even want him to run for President. Can you imagine that? Hey, I'd vote for the guy. He'd make a better president than GW. Boy, I'm glad he's gone. It's obvious that President Obama is a positive thinker and practitioner of positive thought. Never saying anything bad about anyone or anything, I can hear how he thinks in the way he chooses his words and imparts his thoughts.

"Roger Evans." Clap, clap, stomp, stomp. "Roger Evans." Clap, clap, stomp, stomp. "Roger Evans." Clap, clap, stomp, stomp.

Constantly and continually, I work at changing my thoughts for the better before they change my mood for the worse. It's not always easy to do, as when shit happens, life gets in the way of trying to be positive and think positive thoughts. Still, that is the time that I must remain calm. That is the time that I must focus my thoughts to think positively and channel my reserves to reject negativity and to accept the power of positive energy.

Do you want to know a secret? My girlfriend is cheating on me, but she doesn't know that I know. Confronting her and telling her that I know would weigh me down with negative thoughts. Thinking about her with another man would ruin my good mood. I couldn't bear the thought of another man kissing her, undressing her, seeing her naked, touching her, and making love to her. I couldn't bear the thought of her willingly fondling another man's cock before falling to her knees and taking him in her mouth. I couldn't bear the thought of her blowing him and sucking him while stroking him until he unloaded all he had in her beautiful mouth.

She's a great lover and gives wonderful blowjobs. I can't imagine her rejecting me for someone else. Instead of thinking about all those bad thoughts, I look towards how I was responsible for her deciding to cheat and how I can make our relationship better, so that she doesn't cheat again.

I overheard her sweet talking on her cell phone. Just by the way she was acting, fawning while talking on the phone, and twirling her long, blonde hair around her finger, I knew something was up. She doesn't act like that when talking to her sister or mother or her friend, Carol, or me. It hurt me more that she was blatant about it, practically taking her call in front of me and within earshot. I was in the next room but I could see her reflection in the mirror. Granted the television was on and I was watching the game, but I do mute the television during commercials, which is most of the time.

Definitely, it was a man's voice on the other end. I could hear him. Just by listening to the tone and loudness of his voice, it was obvious that he was full of himself. Only I couldn't make out what he was saying. I only heard her half the conversation with her falling for whatever this guy was selling. From what he was telling her, he was smooth because she was melting with his words.

My first reaction was to confront her. Without doubt, as usual, she'd deny it and we'd have a big argument and we wouldn't speak for days, until we had hot makeup sex. Then, she'd go behind my back, anyway, and I'd have accomplished nothing but to fill myself with negative thoughts and negative energy. Even though the thoughts of having hot makeup sex were tempting, that way, the old way, wasn't working.

This time was different. I've changed. Instead of allowing negative thought to overtake me and ruin my mood, I sat in a quiet place. I thought positively until my negative thoughts became positive ones. I thought how I could be a better man, so that Sheila wouldn't need anyone else. I thought how I could help Sheila. I thought about what we both could do to reignite our relationship. I refused to give in to the anger and the jealousy that I felt inside. I wouldn't allow those bad thoughts to ruin my good mood and my good day.

After reading Roger's book twice and continually referring to it, I realized there are lessons to be learned in all my relationships, especially in my relationship of the heart and of love. Since tomorrow is Valentine's Day, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to confront her with the truth. I didn't want her to lie to me. I'd rather have an honest relationship than one filled with lies and half truths. I was hoping that with what Roger Evans had to say today would put her in the right frame of mind to confess and come clean.