Dumping Sheila on Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Personally, just before I embraced positive thought, I grew weary of lying to everyone about everything. Now, I only speak the truth and I only seek the truth. Definitely, there's much less stress when you're not continually lying about stupid stuff that, in the scheme of things, really doesn't matter. It feels good to be honest and truthful in all I say and in all that I do. Only, before I could honor the integrity of others, I had to honor my own integrity. One doesn't work without the other.

I'm not mad that she's cheating. I accept half of the blame. I'm determined to save our relationship, however. Focused with positive energy today, I will make a final decision to dump her or to keep her tomorrow. This isn't the first time she's cheated on me. Yet, this is the last time. This is her last chance to come clean, change her cheating ways, and embrace the power of positive thinking or I'm done with her and this relationship is over. Even though I feel sad by that statement and by the thought of potentially losing her, I feel empowered and it's something that I must do to remain true to myself and to my new lifestyle.

I'm a good man. I deserve to be loved. I deserve to be respected. I'm done with her making me feel bad about myself. I'm tired of harboring negative thoughts wondering who she's with, where she is, and what she's doing. I can't afford to be associated with someone in my life who will sabotage my new way of thinking and my new way of living.

In his chapter on love relationships, you know, husband and wife and girlfriend and boyfriend, that kind of stuff, Roger Evans asks the question, "Did you ever tell her that you love her?"

When I read that, I felt as if he was talking directly to me. I thought about that mulling it over in my mind. I couldn't remember if I had told her that I loved her. I really had to think about it. It made me wonder if she was cheating on me because I wasn't giving her what she needed. I'm not a romantic guy, but maybe she needed me to be that.

That one line, "Did you ever tell her that you love her," made me realize how I've wronged her and how I could be the blame for her cheating. Of course, it takes two and she made a conscious decision to go out of our relationship and cheat. Still, she's worth holding on to and I'm willing to try and fix what is wrong.

After my divorce, I was gun shy about getting so serious so soon with someone else. I figured that she knows how I feel. Okay, no, I haven't told her that I love her, but I think I do. Yeah, I do, I know I do. I mean, c'mon, look at her. She's freaking gorgeous.

You should see her in a bikini. What's not to love? She's 5'7", weighs 120 pounds, has long blonde hair, blue eyes, long shapely legs, firm C cup tits, and she has the best ass I've ever seen on a woman. Now, after reading his book for the second time, I freely voice my love and support not only for her but for others, rather than assuming that they know how I feel.

"I love you, Roger!" See? That was me yelling up to Roger Evans. Yeah, I know, he's not onstage, yet, but I love the guy. I owe him the world. He's changed my life already and I still have so much more to learn before I am the man I want and need to be.

"Paul! What the fuck is wrong with you? You love Roger Evans? Are you gay? Have you totally lost your mind? You're embarrassing me," said Sheila looking around at the others now rejoicing in what I said.

"We love you, Roger," said someone from the back.

"I love you, Roger," said someone from the side.

"Roger, we love you!"

More and more people joined in the impromptu burst of emotion. Suddenly sentiments of personal love filled statements exploded throughout the auditorium.

"Do you see what you started with these zealots? I feel like I'm at the airport with a bunch of Hare Krishner devotees. Please don't yell like that again. Now everyone is doing it. Gawd, I hate this shit."

"Isn't this great, Honey," I said turning to Sheila and ignoring her negativity hoping that my positive attitude would rub off on her. I was so happy that I just wanted to rejoice and hug her hoping my good feelings would wash over her and change her foul mood.

"Uhm, no, not really," she said shooting me a bored look. "This sucks. This is the worst Valentine's Day I've ever experienced. Some present this is."

"Wait until Roger takes the stage. You'll see. You'll understand. Don't worry, you'll be glad you're here and will thank me for taking you."

Yeah, I know, Sheila is a work in progress, but she's so damn hot. No one has given me the sex she has given me. Then, there are her fabulous blowjobs. It's obvious that Sheila loves sucking cock. She's good at it. Only, now I realize that if she can't embrace my new way of thinking and my new way of living, then it's time for me to end the relationship before we get too serious. I can't afford to have her reverse all the positive things that I've accomplished in such a short time.

Then, she leaned in closer to me and took my arm. She made me so happy taking my arm that I swore then and there that I'd take her ring shopping tomorrow. I thought she was reconsidering and was going to give Roger Evans and positive thought a chance. I thought she was getting in the mood and wanted to cuddle. Who knows the good sex we'd have later when we got home? She's wearing her thong. Oh, boy, I can't wait.

"The fat guy sitting next to me smells of BO," she said whispering in my ear.

"What?" I looked down at the guy. I couldn't believe it. Here I am filled with positive thoughts and she's so damn negative. "Take my seat, then," I said annoyed and standing and switching seats with her while looking down at the obese man who spilled over to her seat, which was now my seat and the seat on the other side of him.

If she felt as positive as I felt, his body odor wouldn't bother her...as much. His stink was a bit pungent though, especially when he raised his arms. Oh, good, he's ordering something to eat and drink. That will keep his hands busy, I hoped.

Now, normally, I would have thought negatively about the situation wondering when this guy showered last. In the past, before I embraced the power of positive thinking, I would have made a rude comment that caused a confrontation and created a disturbance. Now, I felt bad for the man. Perhaps, he has health issues, a hormonal imbalance or clogged sweat glands, whatever, and that no matter how many times he showered, he'd still smell. Because of my positive attitude, his body odor didn't bother me in the way that it obviously bothered Sheila and in the way that it would have bothered me before I immersed myself in positive thought.

Roger spoke for two hours. I was engrossed in what Roger had to say during his motivational program. Yet, every now and then, I'd look over at Sheila. At first, with her arms folded and slouched down in her seat, I could tell that she was totally disgusted with the entire thing. She looked how I used to look, angry and sad. Then, I watched as her attitude changed from disgust to boredom to interest. Some of the things he said must have struck a chord with her because towards the end, she was engrossed with everything he said. Then, when he left the stage, she even stood, clapped, and cheered. Wow, this Valentine's Day surprise was a hit after all.

After his talk we were invited backstage as special guests. Once backstage, I met some of the other franchise owners and the members of Roger's team of personal positive thinking coaches. Preoccupied talking to them, I lost track of Sheila. She disappeared somewhere in the maze of little dressing rooms that were used for those who used the auditorium for shows, plays, demonstrations, and seminars. Actually, it was fun to wander about looking at all the things they had back there from lighting to cameras to scenery and decorations. I felt as if I was behind the scenes of a cluttered museum.

It wasn't until I was way in back, in the darkest corner of the backstage of the auditorium that I heard Sheila's laugh. I figured she was talking on her cell phone telling her friend Carol or her mother or sister about her experience. I sense her excitement and I was thrilled that she was finally happy about Roger Evans. It wasn't until I turned the corner that I saw her on her knees sucking Roger Evans's cock.

It was then that it occurred to me. That's him. He was the voice on her cell phone. She must have gotten to know him by the numerous times he called my house when I wasn't home. It was during the time that I was thinking about buying his franchise and he was overly zealous to sell me. Most times he left a message, but sometimes, even when I was home, I had her pick up the phone asking her to tell him that I wasn't home and asking her to take a message. I felt pressured that he was trying to sell me the franchise. At the time, I wasn't ready to buy, yet. I still hadn't received the money from my Dad's inheritance. I was so dumb and naïve with all this positive thinking stuff that I didn't even see what was happening between them.

I pulled my mini video camera from my pocket and captured this memory on video. I watched them from a distance. She was really going at his cock. Her blonde head was bobbing back and forth and he was fucking her mouth with his hips. I could see from the wrapper that he was eating a McDonald's cheeseburger in one hand while smoking a cigarette with the other. There was a bottle of whiskey on the table with two glasses. They had been drinking, too. I haven't had fast food, a drink, and a smoke since I seriously started this positive thinking shit.

Certainly, I couldn't understand how the self-proclaimed master of positive thought and self-professed principal of positive energy could imbibe in so many vices, drinking, smoking, eating fast foods, and fucking my girlfriend's mouth with his cock, all the while pretending that he was the purveyor of positive thought and positive energy. He's such a two faced lying asshole, fucking bastard. Much like what Jimmy and Tammy Faye Bakker created with their PTL Ministry and Heritage USA, Roger Evans made this whole positive thinking and positive energy a sham. It was obvious to me that his positive thinking seminars were no more than a charade for him to get beautiful women. Only, the concept he created was still good and the franchises still salvageable.

Then, he unloaded all he had in her mouth. I couldn't do anything but watch. I was frozen. Anger, jealousy, and excitement overtook my mood watching Sheila blow Roger. He put his cheeseburger down to grab her by the hair and pulled her head back and shot a second load across her face. He must have known she loves a good cum bath.

"Hmm, I love it when you give me a cum bath," she said wiping his cum from her face with her hand and licking her fingers.

Obviously, this wasn't the first time she had blown him. What a fool I've been paying this charlatan fifty-thousand dollars to not only make a fool of me but also to fuck my girlfriend's mouth with his cock.

Sheila stood and quickly cleaned off her face with a handful of McDonald's napkins while he tucked his cock in his pants and zipped himself. Then, she gave him a long, wet kiss.

"Hey! What the fuck, asshole!"

"Paul," said Sheila, "how long have you been there?"

"Long enough to get it all on video, you charlatan," I said turning my negativity to him. "You're nothing but a flim-flam man. I've been watching long enough to see my girlfriend blow you."

"Easy, Paul, you need to relax and think of all the positive benefits that come with me being intimate with your girlfriend."

"Oh, yeah, and what might that be?"

"Well, for starters, let's say that I include you and Sheila within my inner circle of personal positive thinking coaches."

"With a salary, of course," I said taking the cigarette from his hand and taking a long, soulful drag. Then, I took a bite of his cheeseburger and a long drink of his whiskey to wash it down.

"Yes, of course, with salary," he said with a nervous laugh. "I pay my people very well."

"Then, you can afford to refund me my fifty thousand dollars for your franchise."

"Fifty thousand dollars," said Sheila incredulously. "You gave Roger fifty thousand dollars for a franchise? Where'd you get fifty thousand dollars?"

"It's a long story, Sheila. I'll explain later," I said more interested now in continuing my negotiations with Roger than worried about what Sheila thought about anything I did.

"If you rather not keep your franchise," said Roger, "I can certainly refund your—"

"I didn't say anything about not keeping my franchise, Roger," I said with a smile. "I'd just like to thank you in advance for giving me a free franchise. Now, that I have you on video eating a cheeseburger, smoking a cigarette, and drinking alcohol, while one of the girlfriend's of you franchise owners sucks your cock, it's better that we maintain a positive attitude about me blackmailing you and extorting money from you, rather than having the negative thought and negative energy associated with the public outcry of bad publicity, don't you think?"

"Yes, I do," he said with a heavy look.

"I wouldn't want to read all of those negative thoughts in the daily news," I said knowing that my life no longer had to be shitty. If Roger was missing the point of all he built by believing it all came down to having women giving him blowjobs, I can still pick up the ball where he left off and run with it.

Sheila and I are no longer together. I know she's not with Roger because Roger has a stable of young, pretty women who give him whatever he wants and needs at the end of every seminar. I'm learning the business. This positive thinking stuff is good. Even though I live like a rock star with plenty of money to go anywhere and do anything, I still live by how I tell other people to live. I'm happy being a positive thinker.

Happy Valentine's Day.