Duncan and Erin Ch. 01

Story Info
Oral sex and masturbation in an outdoor hot tub.
4.4k words
4.12
60.1k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 12/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The log house, simple in it's rustic beauty, sat nestled in a secluded patch of woods at the end of a long and somewhat winding private drive. Wood smoke trickled from the stone chimney, adding the scent of burning birch and conifer to the slightly bittersweet tang of the crisp autumn air. Duncan sat on the top step of the porch leaning back against one of the stone covered columns supporting the roof. Eyes closed, face upturned toward the sun he smiled as he scratched absently at the neck scruff of the burley little dog beside him. Despite the warmth beaming down on him, he could feel the seasonal chill on the tip of his nose and in his fingers. He took another sip of hot cider from the large ceramic mug in his hand and patted the dog atop his head before standing. As he stretched, he heard faint splashing sounds from the other side of the house. Again he smiled, this time a trace of the devil in the curve of his lips and raised brow.

The little dog trotted behind him back into the house, stopping to curl up next to the fireplace as his master continued on to the charming and well-appointed kitchen. The man pulled from the cabinet another large ceramic mug, this one covered in a faux stone wear finish with hand-painted chickadees on both sides. He sat it softly on the countertop and stealthily slinked across the room to brush back the frilly curtain just enough to peak out onto the back deck. He loved to watch Erin, for him there was serenity and sex in her every move. The water in large wooden tub nearing the top, she began to remove her long, plush robe slowly. He wondered if she knew he was watching or if his mind was slowing her motions down, allowing him to drink in each newly exposed inch of soft, milky skin. His pulse quickened just a bit, his breathing changed and tingle shot from the base of his spine up into his neck causing him to involuntarily wriggle his shoulders slightly. Only her shoulders and the top of her breast were yet exposed.

As the robe moved further down, she stopped a moment. He was sure he saw a fleeting glimpse of a tiny grin. She had to know. Didn't she? Again, the material began to fall away finally exposing large, pillowy breasts other men would give much to nuzzle but that were, by her permission, his and his alone. At least as far as men were concerned. The autumn air instantly perked her rosy nipples and there was a twinge in his loins as the flesh of his cheeks darkened to their own shade of red. The robe stopped once more as she slowly reached up and cupped her own breasts for a moment, then tweaked her nipples between thumb and forefinger, giving herself an internal twinge of her own. The front of the garment, barely held together by the loosely tied belt, slid further down and stopped with just a hint of sandy blonde pubic hair peeking out. She turned away from him to face the large diamond willow framed chair beside the tub, his eyes traced down from the hair messily piled and pinned on top of her head, down her neck, down her pale back to the tops of her wide, round hips and top of her plump backside. She untied the belt and let the garment fall free of one arm, at last revealing the fullness of her ample buttocks and invitingly fleshy thighs. She leaned forward to drop the robe on the chair, bending at the waist...bending much further than necessary and holding the pose longer than needed to simply place the robe. His heart and breath picked up the pace another step and an intoxicating warmth began to spread from his crotch down his thighs and up into his stomach as his manhood started to come more fully awake.

Now fully exposed, gooseflesh covered nearly every inch of her perfectly buxom body and deciding she'd put on enough of a show, she quickly but carefully climbed into the tub's steaming waters. Her extremities prickled as the hot water embraced her and forced the cold out of them. She sank into the tub up to her chin with a contented sigh and closed her eyes. Opening them, she drank in the blazing yellow and orange sunbathed panorama of their deck view. Sitting forward she rubbed her tired feet and legs, she hugged herself and rubbed her arms briskly. As her hands crossed back across her body they stopped again at her breasts, cupping then caressing them, fingertips teasing circles around her nipples. There's no way he could be seeing this, she did it for herself. One hand popped up, breaking the surface and just as quickly retreating after grabbing a bar of soap. She rubbed the soap over her shoulders and down over her chest, again enjoying the feel of her own touch. The soap slid down and all around her stomach, down one leg and then the other, then up the inside of her thigh. She teased herself, coming close then sliding away from her crotch a few times before finally brushing firmly against her womanhood and up to lather her pubic hair.

The soap floated away from her hand but she continued to rub ever lower, pressing her fingers firmly against her concealed clitoris in a slow circular motion. Slowly, more slowly than she wanted to, but rushing pleasure, for another or oneself, is often less pleasurable in the end. Her legs spread wide, she worked her hand lower while maintaining the circular motion until her hand came to cup her crotch and she trading the circular motion for an up and down one. Slowly, up and down, the heel of her hand keeping added pressure on her clitoris. It was her turn for a quickening pulse and shallow breathing. Four flat fingers sliding back and forth against the lips of her pussy became three...and then two...and then one. The lips opened slightly like the petals of a flower and wrapped slightly up around her finger, which she kept flat and moving in the same slow up and down motion. Pulling her hand further up she exposed her clit and lightly toyed with it as she ground her hips a bit in reaction to the sensation. Her hand moved down again, her finger pressing down, rubbing over her clitoris then plowing into the fleshy folds of her slit. This time she didn't hold herself back for long, maintaining this action only briefly before bit by bit inserting a finger inside herself. In...and out...she worked her finger, her thumb applying occasional pressure to her clit. Gradually faster, her hips beginning to gyrate a bit more, the warmth of her pleasure outstripping the warmth of the steaming water. She closed her eyes and a long, deep sigh escaped her throat punctuated by the tiniest hint of a moan. Suddenly, a large, strong hand slid down into the water over her right shoulder, across her chest and came to rest above her left breast. It was cold against her tender flesh but quickly warmed in the water. Only slightly startled, she scarcely missed a beat in her in-and-out rhythm.

One hand in the tub, the other wrapped around the handles of both mugs he crouched behind her at the edge of the tub. He leaned in and nuzzled her left ear, partially traced it's outer edge with his tongue then buried his face in her neck. He breathed deep the softly sweet and earthy aroma that was her then planted a series of tiny kisses down her neck and down onto her shoulder. With her free hand she pulled his down onto her breast. He rubbed it then gently squeezed it, she signaled her approval to the way he played delicately with the nipple by easing her head back and pressing it against his neck and shoulder. Then she reached up and back with both wet hands and turned her head, pulling him down to kiss him firmly on the lips. He pulled his head back to look at her then went in for another, deeper kiss.

He handed her the chickadee mug and set his own on the chair before beginning to tug off his shirt. "Did you know I was watching you," he asked, smirking knowingly, and kicked off his shoes.

"Well," she began, then created a teasing pause by taking a lingering sip of cider and flashing her seductive eyes at him over the mug, "I was hoping." She smiled the infectious smile that he could never stop himself from mirroring.

In one swift move he stripped off his pants and briefs together and quickly escaped the biting chill by slipping into the tub facing his love. The tub was long and wide enough for him to put his legs out along the edges, his feet against the outside of her hips as she sat cross legged. They each held their mugs with both hands, sipping their contents, smiling at each other and tossing playful glances from opposite ends of the tub.

"Y'know," he started with a grin, "you didn't have to stop on my account."

"Perv!"

"And that's why you love me."

"Says who?"

They smiled and clasped hands, fingers intertwined, and leaned forward to meet in a kiss. He suddenly snaked his hands under her knees and pulled her to him, she squealed and laughed. The water sloshed wildly, erupting up between them when he snaked one hand around to the small of her back and suddenly drew her body to his. The sensation of their water-slicked skin sliding off each other, her soft curves pressing into him, was instantly intoxicating. She was in his lap, her legs around his waist. Her hands went up to she sides of his face, drawing his mouth to hers. Their lips pressed together, long and steady at first followed by smaller playful kisses. His hands gently gripped her fleshy hips and pulled her tightly to him. Her hands slid back from his face to firmly grasp handfuls of his long, thick hair. Again their lips met firmly then parted slightly, his tongue swept out, licking across her upper lip. Her tongue darted out to meet his. The intensity of their passion began to grow...lips mashed together, wet tongues sliding over each other, her hands gripping his hair more tightly, his large hands each now gripping a handful of her luscious backside. They slowly began to writhe against each other, kissing more and more wildly. A tightness grew in his loins and his manhood began to rise.

She yanked his head back hard, pulling his hair just enough to bring the hint of pain. She kissed his neck, then bit it. He groaned as she began sucking at the flesh of his throat and his cock strained to its full hardness. He pulled his head free of her hands and buried his face in the nape of her neck, kissing and sucking her delicate skin. His beard tickled her. She moaned and pushed herself against him, a light, airy moan left her mouth. The sound of it kicked it's spurs into his excitement. His hands slid further under her plentiful ass and he lifted her up so he could kiss down her neck, along her collar bone and down to the sweet tender flesh between her glorious breasts. The cold air kissed her wet skin, but she scarcely noticed. She wrapped her arms around his head, enveloping him in her flesh. His tongue drifted onto her left breast tracing lazy circles around the nipple without touching it. Several times he would let it meander so close, and she would tense in expectation, then his tongue would wander away. She liked to be teased...to a point. The tip of his tongue flicked over her stiff nipple just barely grazing it and suddenly his mouth was at her other breast, where he again taunted and teased with the promise of taking her nipple into his mouth. Suddenly he did. His lips formed a circle around the nipple, he sucked only hard enough to draw it into his mouth where he pressed against it firmly with the flat of his tongue. Rolling it, massaging it with the rippling muscle in his mouth, sucking at lightly. Her head rolled back and she inhaled slowly and deeply, exhilarated. With one hand she reached up to pinch and tweak her other nipple, rolling it between her fingers. He kissed his way from one side to the other, she moved her hand to allow the welcome sensation of his skilled mouth enveloping her other pert nipple. He carried on for some time, one side and then the other...sucking, licking, teasing, flicking with his tongue. The more she enjoyed it the greater his intent to keep going. Pleasing her was his drug and he was greedy for it.

Once again she pulled his head back by the hair but more gently this time, he looked up at her, his lips still suckling her rosy flesh not wanting to let go. She looked at him dreamily and smiled, she was lost somewhere within herself between gentle euphoria and raw lust. She insisted and he relented, tipping his head back so she could kiss him. They pulled each other close again, kissing wildly, she ran her hands over his neck and back. He suddenly shifted his hands from holding her up to caressing her back and she slid down his body and all the way back into the tub. Suddenly they both froze as the tip of his rigid cock found it's own way into the welcoming folds of her eager pussy. It was a sensation like no other and he lacked the words should he be required to describe it.

"Not yet," he smiled, wanting to prolong things as long as possible.

She looked deep into his eyes and one slow, agonizingly wonderful millimeter at a time she pushed herself onto him and he was helpless to stop her. He was inside her as far as their position would allow. She wriggled a bit and ground herself into him, wanting absolutely as much of her man inside her as she could get. Enveloped in her wet, silken warmth, the well trained muscles of her heavenly sheath milking his hard cock as she clung to him all but motionless, she was in control. His mind told him to stop but every primal, unconscious instinct set his hips gyrating. But very, very slowly...fighting for control of his own body. Her mouth next to his ear she emitted a long, low, whispered "yeeessssss" as she started to move to match his impossibly slow mini thrusts into her aching sex.

While he fought for self-control she insistently sought to rob him of it. Her undulations remained slow of pace but tight grinding was slowly evolving into longer thrusts. There was a shudder in the light moan that he emitted as he lowered his head and sucked her nipple into his mouth. Sliding back and forth on her man's cock she exhibited great control of her urgency as well as her body. Through some effort, she managed to maintain the glacial pace of her pelvic movements and use the velvet walls of her pussy contract more tightly around his shaft on each inward stroke.

She knew his wish to stop had nothing to do with lack of desire. Whether in bed or across the breakfast table his gaze always conveyed his passion for her. Family gatherings were always "interesting" when a long look from him across the yard let her know he wanted her and sent a trickle of musky wetness trickling from her womanhood. No, he had always desired her and, if anything, that seemed only to increase with age and time. She knew he wanted to stop so that he could see to her needs first, a thought that made her want to ravish him even more fiercely.

Suddenly, he regained his senses and in one swift move he pulled her up off his manhood. The abruptness of his movement and the loss of him from inside her brought a deep gasp. He had won this round in their ongoing game to see which of them could bring more pleasure to the other. Only barely. He forcefully spun her around and seated her between his legs. He drew her to him, his still hard cock sliding against her back as it was pressed between them. His left hand slid across her ribs and around to her stomach, his right ran over her shoulder and down between her breasts. He kissed the back of her neck, his nose tickled by the loose strands of hair that had fallen free of her haphazard "up-do". His large, strong hands roamed enthusiastically over her soft familiar curves caressing her beautiful breasts and squeezing playfully at the flesh of her slight belly. He was a little old fashioned in that he had great appreciation for a soft, squeezable woman...hard bodies and silicon curves were well down his list of preferences. He kissed around her neck and up to her left ear, sucking the lobe into his mouth then lightly biting at it, pulling on it with his teeth.

Her reaction let him know she appreciated his mouth on her, though she couldn't help but tingle at the knowledge that those skilled lips and tongue would soon be elsewhere. They would soon be in the place his left hand was easing toward. She turned her head toward him, reaching back to pull his lips to hers in an aggressive mashing of lips. His fingers plowed through her thick thatch of pubic hair, lingering a moment before sliding further down where they applied a gentle pressure to her concealed clit. He rubbed the inside of her thigh, the back of his hand desperately close to her pink pussy lips.

As he ran a finger up and down her slit with a touch so tender, she said, "Do it. I want your fingers inside me," he stayed silent and continued his torturous teasing. She grabbed his wrist and tried to force his hand against her eager slit. "Please," she insisted, "I need you to--"

He pressed his lips against her and thrust his tongue into her mouth...but still his touch on her womanhood remained feather-light and taunting. He repositioned his right arm so it too went around her side and both hands were now in her lap. He applied slight pressure to either side of her opening, moving her hot flesh up and down. Then slowly he moved his hands in an outward direction and her lips parted. When he still did not move to massage the inside of her, her own hand started toward doing the job. He grabbed her wrist, perhaps a little harder than intended, and pulled her hand away. But any pain he might have accidentally caused was immediately forgiven when he suddenly plunged two fingers into her. She rolled her hips, fucking his fingers, and pressed her body back against him.

She turned her head back to put her mouth near his ear, moist, warm breaths carrying words of excitement and encouragement. "yeesss, baby....that feels soooo nice."

As his other hand began rubbing little circles over her still covered clit, she moaned approval and reached back to clutch two fistfuls of his long hair. She wriggled her backside against him, intentionally pressing back against his dick. With a mischievous smile, he used his index and ring fingers to pull back the hood of flesh to give his middle finger direct access to her extremely sensitive clit. She bucked and shuddered when he first wiggled his fingertip against her little pink button. He worked the fingers inside her faster, resting the flat of his other finger directly on her exposed clit applying pressure but little movement. He was intent on giving her the first orgasm of the day. Stroking and rubbing, fingers in and out, nibbling at her neck, grinding his member against her, breathing heavily into her ear...she was getting close.

"You're going to cum for me, Erin." It was a statement, not a question.

All of a sudden, she was the one not in any hurry. "No...not yet, baby...slow down..." He intensified his efforts and her words became even more breathy as she gulped in air. "No, Duncan...not yet...don't... don't make me...cum... yet...no..."

He pressed himself against her, drove his finger as fast and deep into her as he could and rubbed his other finger rapidly back and forth against her nub. She bucked against his probing hands, thrashing her head back against his shoulder.

"Oh! Oh! FUCK, baby! Unh! Yes! YES! Make me cum, Duncan! Make me--" She interrupted herself with the moaning wails of orgasm. Her sex exploded inwardly sending blissful waves of orgasmic fury coursing to every part of her body. After a few moments of this blissful eternity she sighed deeply, her body deflated back into his arms as she exhaled. "Mmmmm...god, Duncan," she mumbled dreamily.

He wrapped his arms around his woman and she sank back into the familiar comfort of his body. They gazed in awe at the view, a deep red and purple sky complimenting the fiery foliage. She reached back and stroked his beard and he hugged her firmly, one arm around her midsection and the other around her shoulders. He kissed the top of her head, she turned and kissed his arm in response. As her senses returned, she was aware again of his cock, still semi-hard, against the back of her. Sitting up, she turned sideways, resting on one hip and propping herself up with one arm. He smiled down at her.

12