Duncan and Erin Ch. 02

Story Info
Kitchen sex interrupted by visitor who ends up watching.
4.4k words
3.96
35k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 12/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was all but gone and the autumn air was just too cold for them to endure any longer. They both climbed quickly out of the big wooden tub. Erin grabbed her heavy robe from the chair where she'd placed it, hugged it to her wet shivering body and scampered across the deck for the back door of the house. Duncan ran after her naked, leaving his clothes piled next to the tub where they fell when the opportunity to bathe with his wife arose. Of course, bathing had little to do with what transpired between them... and neither of them was yet satisfied.

She pulled her heavy robe around her and shivered against the cold that had permeated her milky white flesh. She went to the stove and picked up the kettle to see how much water there was. She turned the burner on beneath it to get the water good and hot again. Duncan walked up behind her and pressed his naked body against her, wrapping his arms around her. He kissed at her neck, first one side then the other. Both of them still in the afterglow of their previous activity, they laughed and taunted and giggled like kids.

"Haven't you had enough," Erin teased.

He rubbed his hands down the fronts of her thighs.

"You can't be ready again so soon! Can you? Are you?!"

"You tell me," he said playfully as he ground himself against her so she could feel the stiffness that had begun to return to his semi-erect manhood.

"Get off me, you perv!" She turned and slapped at his chest, feigning offense. "Go stick that horrible thing somewhere else."

"Hmmmm...that little brunette at the coffee shack always flirts with me. She's gotta be AT LEAST 18 or 19."

"You even think about it," she scolded, grabbing his half-hard member, "I'll rip this thing off and feed it to the dog."

"Hey, now! Play nice!"

She pretended to ignore him, making her way to one of the cabinets. She opened it and looked inside, moved a few boxes and canisters to check behind them.

She let out an animated pouty sigh, "We're out of hot chocolate... I really wanted hot chocolate. Guess I'll have some cider... maybe some tea... I need something to warm me up."

He spun Erin around and put his arms around her cupping her soft round ass with both hands and lifted her up against him. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, her robe fell open and he could feel her hot womanhood against his stomach. Duncan spun them around and carried her, kissing passionately, to the kitchen table. He sat in his usual place at the head of the heavy oak table, Erin in his lap facing him.

They kissed wildly, the cold quickly leaving them both. He nibbled and sucked on her earlobe, kissing and sucking on her neck. Then slowly, he ran his wet tongue down her neck, along her collarbone and down the soft skin between her more than ample breasts. He kissed lower, down onto her soft belly then to one side, nuzzling up under her heavy breast to kiss the area where the heavy curve of it met her torso. Kissing and licking back across her belly he did the same on the other side. His strong hand caressed and squeezed one breast, softly teasing her hardening nipple against his palm. His lips and tongue traced circles across her other breast, teasing the nipple by coming close but never quite touching it. He planted tiny angel soft kisses from high on her chest, down around one side of the nipple, to the underside and back up toward the nipple. He squeezed the other breast, avoiding contact with the perky bud at the center. His mouth moved close enough that the soft hairs of his mustache glanced across her rosy red nipple causing her to quiver, his mouth hovering millimeters above it, his hot breath washing over it. Erin could take no more teasing, she grabbed two fistfuls of his long hair and pulled his mouth onto her breast. He drew her nipple between his lips and flicked at it with his tongue as she breathed a sigh of pleasure.

He carried on this way for some time, switching breasts frequently, giving them equal attention. She moaned with the increasing intensity of every suck and pinch and nibble. She ground her womanhood against him, feeling his now fully erect member pushing up against her butt. Her excitement grew and her grinding became more enthusiastic but it was the stimulation her tits were receiving that was getting her close to cumming again. As her breathing and motion indicated she was getting close, precum oozed from the tip of his fully erect cock as it rubbed against her. Eager for the next phase, he reached between them and ran his finger through heir silken bush to find her clit. after the prolonged excitement of his mouth and hands on her chest it only took a few strokes of her clit to push her over the edge. She writhed and moaned, still clutching his hair she smashed his face between her breasts. She shuddered and wailed. Wave after wave of orgasm washed over her.

Not even waiting for the convulsive pulsations of sexual release to dissipate, he lifted her up onto the heavy oak table top and told her forcefully to lie back. She complied with an appreciative smile as he pulled the chair closer to the table and his "evening meal." He pushed her legs up, knees to her chest, and held them there. Her behind floated in the air just off the edge of the table, completely exposing her most private areas to him. He went right to work kissing her ass and the backs of her thighs. The faint aroma of her womanhood, freshly drenched in the moist musky evidence of her orgasm, literally made his mouth water as he began lightly licking close to her slit. Her pubic hair was natural, having a minimum of landscaping, and the fluffy bush and hairy lips made him hot. It let him knew he was with a WOMAN.

He didn't tease her for long, he couldn't hold himself back, he wanted to taste her musky nectar. He ran the flat of his tongue, thick with saliva, along the outside of her slit and she shuddered. At the bottom of her opening he slipped just the pointed tip of his tongue between her moist folds. He slowly ran it up the length of her lips leaving them parted and wetter. Then he worked his long muscular tongue as deep into her as he could before easing it back out. He repeated it over and over, fucking her with his tongue. The little moans combined with the now more prevalent aroma cranked up his excitement. Erin's hands moved up to the backs of her knees to hold her legs to her chest when Duncan removed his. Placing fingers on both sides of her slit, he pulled it further open and buried his mouth and tongue in her as far as he could, his mustache and beard becoming soaked with her juices. He moved his mouth around inside her opening, tongue probing, his lips sucking at her folds. His manipulations got her wetter and wetter, more than he could lap up, and a small stream of it trickled from her pussy down her ass. His tongue followed the glistening trail down to her puckered asshole where he flickered his tongue against her wrinkled ring then pressed the tip against it, wriggling as hard into it as he could.

"Uuuuunnnnhhh," she moaned in urgency. "Fuck me, Duncan."

"Not yet."

He planted his mouth again on her open pussy and went wild. Licking and sucking, stroking with his tongue over and over. She continued to writhe. He rubbed his nose against her throbbing clit. Her body tensed, she bucked against his face, both hands tweaking her rigid nipples. Beads of sweat began to form on her pale skin.

"Oh fuck! Stop... stop this and fuck me!" She thrust up toward his face as best she could in her position. "I want you inside me when I cum!"

He ignored her, licking and sucking with even greater zeal, rhythmically moving his face against her. He snuck a finger into her pussy and removed it slick with juices and plunged it suddenly into her puckered asshole. She bucked and groaned at the unexpected invasion. He moved his finger slowly in and out of her ass while continuing to pleasure her pussy with his eager mouth. He knew she was getting close so he stood suddenly, jerked her body up off the table and turned her over. Her feet firmly on the floor, her soft belly on the sweat-slicked tabletop, he slid his engorged cock into her welcoming heat from behind. His only concern was her pleasure and he knew her body well enough to know she was the very razor's edge of ecstasy. He drove his hardness in and out rapidly, pounding his pelvis against her plump ass. Firm, full flesh rippling with each thrust. Her body grew more tense, deep grunts leaving her mouth each time he drove himself into her depths.

It was finally too much, she bucked and screamed, her pussy practically vibrating against him. "Yes! YES! Fuck me! Oh fuck, yes!"

Tingling heat exploded deep in her core. She reeled, her heart pounded, explosion after explosion of orgasm surging through her body. His thrusts grew harder, pushing her through her release. Her every muscle seized and she forced herself back against him with everything she had. She shivered and gasped and let out a final almost mournful sigh, simultaneously being disappointed and somehow relieved her climax was shuddering to it's conclusion.

Her movements stopped, she exhaled and all her muscles relaxed and she laid her head down on the table. Duncan pressed up against her, his cock still inside her, and rubbed his hands over the sweat-slicked skin of her ass. He leaned forward, bowing down to plant kisses on her glistening back, then reached forward, grabbed her shoulders and pulled her to a standing position. She leaned back against him and pulled his face toward her as she craned her head back to kiss him. Duncan's strong arms wrapped around Erin, his hands coming to rest on her upper stomach. They kissed and cooed at each other for a few moments before he resumed subtle movements of his hips.

She pulled away from him and he slid out her. Suddenly, she dropped to her knees facing him and enveloped his hardness in her hot mouth. Running her tight lips up his shaft she sucked her own sweet juices off of him. Then she ran her muscular tongue around the throbbing head and down the underside of his aching shaft to his balls. She bathed them with her tongue, again lapping her own juices off of him then looked up at him with a heady mix of love and lust, taking him very slowly into her mouth again. With long slow strokes with her lips, tongue rubbing against the underside, she sucked his cock. He placed one hand on top of her head, working his fingers into her hair and gently pulling her toward him as he softly gyrated his hips. His eyes closed and his head tilted back as she pleasured him. After too brief a while he felt her heavenly mouth leave his member.

He looked down at his naughty wife as she smiled up at him. "Ready for more," she teased, knowing the answer.

She resumed her position bent over the table and presented herself to him. After taking a moment to appreciate the sight he stepped forward. Erin reached back and grasped his manhood, guiding it between the outer folds of her hot pussy and positioning the bulbous head at her opening. Duncan leaned forward and was again inside her. This time his thrusts were much slower and not quite so deep, he was in no rush. He smiled and closed his eyes again as she cooed naughty words of encouragement to him.

"Oh, that's right... so good." Her head swam a little. "Mmmm... I love feeling you inside me. Oh, it's so--"

Suddenly there was an energetic rapping of knuckles on the front door. The burly little dog let out one loud alert, sounding like a dog three times his size. The couple snapped out of their dreamy cocoon of pleasure. They looked around chaotically, their not yet fully engaged minds having not yet connected the familiar sound to it's source.

Something dawned on her and Erin looked up at the clock on the wall, a powder blue and white checkerboard with cartoon cows... their one sacrifice to country kitchen kitsch. "Shit... shitshitshit! It's Jane... she called last night and I told her to come over," she whispered emphatically.

"Now? We have to stop NOW?!?" He flopped down onto the chair, pulling unceremoniously out if her in the process. "But..." he sighed, his frustration and disappointment at a denied release understandable.

Erin pulled her robe shut and tied it closed then grabbed his robs from the hook by the door and handed it to him. "Get covered up! Put that thing away! I promise I'll make it up to you."

When they entered the living room the little dog was up on the window seat next to the front door looking out at their guest Jane. His little tail wagging so furiously his whole body waggled with it. As they crossed to the door, Erin checked her appearance, making sure her robe was properly closed and running her fingers through her wet hair. Then she turned and checked Duncan.

She patted his half hard dick through the heavy cloth. "Keep your robe closed, ya dirty old man," she winked then opened the door.

The women greeted each other warmly with smiles and hugs. Duncan took the large canvas shopping bag from Jane, wrapping his free arm around her to hug her, keeping his body turned to avoid pressing his erection against her. The stiffness was beginning to wane but it would still be noticeable.

"Am I interrupting something," Jane asked coyly, making a gesture to indicate she'd noticed they were in their robes.

Erin swatted at Jane playfully, "Get your mind out of the gutter! We were out in the hot tub."

Duncan stepped over to stoke the fire and looked over at them. Jane was a beautiful woman... rich, dark caramel skin, green eyes and a beautiful smile. Thick, pouty lips, a strong, narrow nose and a mane of kinky curls just shy of shoulder length. She was several inches taller that Erin and naturally a little lean, except for an amazingly round ass. A decade and a half separated her from her hosts in age but most would guess more. Despite being 26 she could pass for a teenager without much effort. She was wearing fitted jeans, which showcased that wonderful butt, and an emerald green camisole under a heavy red and black flannel to keep out the autumn chill. As she took the flannel off, it was obvious by the jiggle and sway that she wore no bra. Her breasts were a nice size, bit more than a handful, and so pert as to garner false accusations of a boob job from catty coworkers. She didn't NEED a bra.

They opened the wine, crackers and cheese Jane had brought and talked. It was mostly Jane and Erin with Duncan throwing in the occasional male perspective on relationships. Jane had broken up six weeks prior with her boyfriend of almost two years. The last six months of the relationship were essentially loveless... two people going through the motions, as many do, as it wound down. Duncan made himself scarce when talk turned to their sex life and eventual lack of it. Not out of any kind of modesty, he just didn't need to hear two attractive women graphically discussing sex when he'd just finally gotten rid of his hard on. Eventually they settled down on the big couch together to watch the movies Jane brought.

Erin sat between them, Duncan on her right. She spread out a ridiculously large fuzzy throw that was large enough for them all to cuddle up under. The curtains had been drawn to keep out the lingering light of day and the lights dimmed. One might expect a classy woman like Jane, raised through her formative years in Britain, to have selected some period drama about forbidden love and familial obligation. Duncan chuckled silently, at least that would have killed any chance of his hard-on returning in the next three hours. Her choice of movie, however, would have been a bit surprising to anyone who didn't know her as well as they did. The refined Lady Jane was a woman after Duncan's cinematic heart, the first flick was the unrated cut of the latest raunchy comedy and he knew there was at least one balls-out action movie in the bag too.

About twenty minutes in, Jane repositioned herself to lay on her side, her head on Erin's lap facing the TV. They both enjoyed having a friend like Jane who was so comfortable with them. Erin's hand was suddenly on the inside of his thigh, squeezing. He smiled then leaned over to kiss her on the side of the head. She looked down at Jane, who was chuckling and commenting on the onscreen antics, and affectionately rubbed her arm. In the years of their marriage she'd had a handful of female lovers, Duncan was fine with it knowing it was a need he simply couldn't satisfy for her. Most had allowed him to watch, a couple had even requested his occasional participation. It was always limited to oral sex or fucking his wife while the other woman played with her... or if he was lucky, him. But she had never had that kind of relationship with Jane.

He saw his wife's expression as she gazed down on their guest lovingly. He knew how much Erin loved Jane and that the feeling was mutual. Jane was like family, she referred to herself as Erin's "baby sister." He also knew part of her wanted to get Jane into bed and it turned him on to no end. He deeply loved Jane as well, he adored her really, to the point where lustful thoughts of her seemed almost wrong. But she WASN'T family and she was everything he could want in a woman other than not being Erin. He knew where Erin's mind was wandering and his followed along. Erin realized this when her hand left his thigh and found his half stiff cock. She squeezed him through the heavy material of his robe and he reflexively pressed himself against her hand.

A little playful petting with Jane right there was one thing, but when Erin parted his robe and wrapped her strong fingers around has rapidly stiffening member, he had to fight the instinct to slap her hand away. Doing so would have attracted Jane's attention and that was the last thing he wanted. He looked at Erin, imploring her with his eyes to stop but she smiled and flared her eyes at him as she began to stroke him to full hardness. He shook his head emphatically "no" but she ignored him. She squeezed and stroked, occasionally pausing when it seemed Jane might turn her head to catch them. Being that close to her, to being caught, his conflicted feelings for her, his earlier denied release... it all combined to bring his seed quickly bubbling up. She felt his body tighten and new it wouldn't take much more for him to cum.

Under the covers she pulled his robe closed, he looked at her sternly, getting him this close to release again was just cruel. She made an excuse for the two of them to escape to the kitchen leaving beautiful Jane obliviously watching the movie. Erin dragged her husband quickly to the other room and the moment they crossed the threshold she spun and roughly pushed him back against the wall just inside the archway and barely out of the sightline from the couch. She fell to her knees and dramatically threw open his robe. He scrambled to pull it shut, glancing over to be sure Jane hadn't innocently followed them into the kitchen. But he wasn't fast enough, her hand was already wrapped around his stiff dick. They looked at each other and an unspoken exchange passed between them.

"Jesus Christ," he said with a flash of his eyes, continuing with a jerk of his head toward the living room, "Jane is RIGHT THERE!"

"I don't care," her eyes responded.

"Erin, PLEASE don't do this to me!"

"I don't care."

"Dammit, Erin, stop right now!"

She opened her mouth wide and laid the first couple inches of his cock atop the pillowy wetness of her tongue, her eyes asked, "Are you sure?"

He paused, she looked so damned hot tempting him with her eyes, his dick resting at the opening of her mouth, a bead of pre-cum welling up at the tip. He closed his eyes and nodded acceptance. Nothing happened. He looked back down at her and gave her the go ahead but she looked back up at him, only slightly wiggling her tongue against the underside of his head. Her expression was taunting, teasing that maybe he'd resisted too long and the offer no longer stood. His eyes told her... practically commanded... that she give him what she'd promised. Still she looked at him mockingly. Even when he placed a hand on top of her head and lightly pulled her face toward him, she resisted. She looked a little too pleased with herself. He entwined his fingers in her hair and pulled a little harder, only to find her still behaving rebelliously.

12