Dungeon Free-for-All

Story Info
He awakens surrounded by blonde & dozens of men.
1.9k words
3.56
88.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
equiano
equiano
2 Followers

I woke up groggily, unaware of where I was or what had been done to me. The last thing I remember was accepting a drink from a woman I had picked up at the bar. She was a fine thing, petite but with huge, apparently natural tits. She was blond, with full lips, narrow eyes, and a slightly hawkish nose. She didn't take any shit, and had come straight to the point in offering me a drink.

Apparently it had been laced with something, for I now woke up to find myself naked in a dungeon. I was on my back, on a wide plywood pallet. My left arm was tied behind my head to the pallet-post, and my right was free. My feet were tied up as well – one each to two beams running vertically to each side of the pallet. They were snug against the beams, ensuring that my knees were bent back toward me, my genitals and rear end exposed for all. My entire body had been shaven, except for my head, and there was a fine coat of baby oil all over me. The air was hot and moist, though I was not sweating.

"Little faggot's coming around," I heard a female voice say. I looked up and saw the bar chick. She was wearing nothing but panties and a half-shirt, the bottom half of her large tits peeking out below. As I scanned, I could see that she was the only woman in the room. The rest was full of a wide variety of men – at least two dozen, though I could not tell for sure. All were naked, at least from the waist down. I could see their variously-shaped dicks – some limp and some semi-limp, some short and fat, some tiny and thin – as they drank beers, and smoked cigarettes or weed. They were talking and laughing amongst themselves, obviously comfortable and familiar with the situation. Their dicks lolled around as they moved.

When the woman spoke and approached me, all eyes turned to me. Before I could utter a word of protest, she explained to me the situation:. I was not to talk. This was a meeting of her little "club," and she was running the show. The deal was that she would let me go after I had come six times. The people in the room were going to do whatever they wanted with me short of severe physical pain, but that I could stop the punishment by coming a total of six times. Then I could go free.

"Do you understand?" she asked. I nodded yes. She spit in my face and walked away, her firm ass cheeks moving under her thin panties. I began to freak out. All these men were staring at me, obviously about to abuse me in every imaginable way, and I could do nothing. Things worsened when a small pack of men broke off from the others, approach, and started slowly masturbating their cocks.

A large, well-built black man walked up to her and whispered; then they both approached. "You're right," the woman said, "he does need a little help. Let's see what I can do for him." With that, she bent over me, swaying her juicy tits above my face. She kneaded them with her hands, exposing and pinching her nipples, and rubbing them over my mouth. As those were the jugs I had yearned for so badly in the bar, it took little to begin biting them back.

"There he goes," said the black man in a low voice. Evidently, he was speaking of my prick, which was coming to attention in spite of the situation I was in. I must say that, though I have always considered myself straight, I was getting really horny, not just from the blonde's tits, but from knowing that so many people – men or not – were getting hot from watching my body. I realized that several of the men had small, handheld video cameras, and were filming the action, which was being sent to monitors placed above my pallet. In other words, I could see what they were filming: my slick body, the gorgeous blond, even my exposed genitals and asshole.

The bitch, satisfied I was horny, backed off. Looking over her shoulder, she said, "Grab it, asshole," apparently indicating that I should take my dick in my hand. I did, gratefully, and began to pump blood throughout my stiffening cock. The black man approached, dick in hand. He began stroking his prick harder, concentrating, licking his lips as he looked from me to his huge prick. I could do nothing but slowly rub my meat, ashamed that I was hard. The black man kept stroking, but now he began touching his penis to my body, rubbing it against my nipple and stomach. I had never had a man's penis touch me before, and squirmed to get out of the way.

Apparently he liked this, because he began stroking harder and moaning. A jet of cum shot out of his cock, striping my chest. Two more weaker jets followed. I jerked away involuntarily. I could feel the invasion of fluid on my skin, and hear the small wet sounds it made as it landed. The room erupted in applause at the first come, and the cameras moved in to watch the man swirl his cum around on my chest as he finished his load.

He backed away and another man took his place. This guy was white, and had a really big dick – perhaps eight or nine inches. He was stroking it furiously, lubricating it with spit. I was thinking he would just cum on me again but he had other ideas. He jammed his pecker at my mouth, pushing my lips aside and pushing it against my teeth. I got the idea. Slowly, I tongued the end of his shaft. I brought my tongue back into my mouth, tasting his saliva and pre-cum. I heard the woman say, "Eat it, bitch." She had apparently moved behind the man, for as he lifted his cock at my mouth again, I could see her hands kneading his huge balls. I again placed my lips on the man's cock, kissing it gingerly, until he pushed it into my mouth. The blond moved my hand away from my own cock and began stroking me, at the same time still kneading the guy's balls. I began to suck in earnest, pulling the huge cock into my mouth as I stroked it with my free hand. "That's it, that's it," the bitch said as I sucked. The man reached for two handfuls of my hair and began pulling me onto his cock, ramming it deep into my throat. I found myself lost in trying to make this guy come.

The woman kept kneading the guy's balls, but slipped a finger into his asshole. He began to moan with pleasure, and in a short while it happened – I could feel huge gobs of cum shooting out of his cock and into my mouth. I couldn't swallow so much, so I just tried to close my throat and not gag. Some slipped out of my mouth and onto my chin and his cock, but I retained most of it. The man milked himself dry, then slowly pulled out of my mouth. The bitch bent over, admonishing me not to spill anything. Then she thrust her mouth onto mine, opening it with her tongue, and sucking some of the cum out of my mouth. This made me swallow the rest, and I could taste the sweet sticky tin-ness of the man's seed. She looked at me approvingly, then put her lips on mine again. She tongued me greedily, releasing the load of cum in her mouth into mine, making me swallow it once again. She walked away, round ass bouncing, gingerly wiping cum off the corners of her mouth. I kept swallowing to get the cum taste out of my mouth.

Next they had a big laugh. They brought in a truly old lady – she had to be in her sixties, as she had no teeth and, while not fat, sagged in every conceivable place. She had to have been a tired out old whore, as she laughed with the men familiarly. They stripped her down, revealing a sparse, brillo-like spray of hair between her withered legs, and two of the biggest, droopiest tits I'd ever seen. The men toyed with them, bouncing them in their hand and laughing. Her flopping tits swayed unbelievably as she staggered toward me, probably drunk, I thought. Yes, it turned out, as she cradled my face next to her toothless head and tried to kiss me. This got a big laugh out of everyone. Then, to my horror, she climbed onto the pallet and straddled my face, her facing pointing toward my crotch. She got on her knees, her scraggly ass in the air, and put her mouth on my cock. Slowly, she begun to suck my cock. Her toothless mouth actually did a decent job of it, and I began to get excited in spite of myself. With her right hand she rubbed my balls, and her left she worked under me to explore my exposed asshole. The "cameramen" moved in from the sides, catching her swaying jugs as she sucked me, pinching her nipples and slapping her tits around. I could see this on the monitors.

"Oh, you like that, do yeh?" she cackled. And with that she began working on me even harder, bringing me close to ejaculation.

"Not yet, honey," she laughed, "gotta save something for granny." And she placed her saggy ass right down on my face. She was not too clean, let me tell you, and she had more flaps than a B-52. Her pussy was moist, and she was obviously enjoying grinding her ancient clit on my mouth. "Rub some of that come in there, faggot!" she cooed. I stuck my tongue out and licked, though I'm not sure what exactly I was licking – pussy or ass. But she was doing such a great job on my cock that I didn't really care. A smell that would have nauseated me in "real" life was in this dungeon turning me on!

She worked my cock expertly, rubbing my balls, and sliding her finger into and out of my asshole, working it in the circular motions that I love. I felt myself coming close to orgasm, and snuck a finger from my free hand into what I supposed was her asshole. She moaned at this, and then lots of things happened at once. I came – a mind-shuddering explosion of cum all over her face. At the same time, she released a torrent of stale piss into my mouth. As I had just been lapping at her pussy, there was no way I could avoid it. Gagging, I drank several swallows before I was able to spit out the rest. Even after I gained control of my mouth, she still kept pissing, spraying her urine over my face, eyes, neck, and hair – cackling the entire time. The room erupted in laughter. When her stream was finished, she rocked back onto my face, her gnarled pussy dripping with urine and spit, enjoying the feeling of rubbing it into my face, while I could hardly breath.

"Well," said the blond bitch with studied nonchalance, "that's come number one. Five more to go."

equiano
equiano
2 Followers