Dungeon Master Ch. 01

Story Info
Toy112 wonders how her weekend will end.
6.2k words
42k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The subdued light in the stone walled dungeon cast stark shadows in the deep recesses of the old buildings foundations. The toy112 could just make out the thick pillar bases positioned at regular intervals around the large cavernous room.

The old fashioned iron cage that held her was set back in the east wall, three of its sides along with its floor and ceiling incased by solid stone with only the front hinged section accessible to her custodian. The cold hard stone beneath her naked aching body felt like glacier ice against her silk smooth skin.

A stainless steel dog feeding bowl had been left filled with water at the rear of the cage for her to hydrate herself from, but it was the only luxury given to her in her dark confines. The faint hum of an overhead light was the only sound other than her own breathing that she could hear as she tried to guess at just how long she had been held in the baron cell.

There were no windows or time pieces in the large room with which she could even begin to tell the time of day. She hadn't slept since her incarceration, and she guessed that she had been here for several hours, although she knew that it could very well have been all night. When she considered how time seems to blur into itself when there is nothing to occupy the mind she realised that she could be here for days like this, and not have a clue what the time was or even what day of the week it was. The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end and her already goose pimpled flesh tightened as she remembered how she came to be in her current situation.

She had left the bank at 13.00 after a busy morning of administration and scheduling work. She was frustrated and wanted nothing more than to get home, open a bottle of wine, have a long relaxing soak in a hot bath, and prepare for her visit to Master where she was due at 19.00. It had been a humid but grey skied July afternoon when she emerged onto the high street from the banks main doors. The busy pavements full of families, couples and groups of greasy skinned teenagers only served to prolong her already infuriatingly slow progress to her car in the town centres main multi story car park. It had taken her almost a full fifteen minutes to battle through the busy Saturday crowds, a walk that would ordinarily only take her five.

She had finally reached her car to find that a plain white Ford Transit van had been parked across the front of her space so she was unable to move her vehicle. This had been the last straw and she felt her frustration boiling up to a fury that made her want to smash every window of the van with her bare hands. She stormed up to it and as she drew closer realised that she could hear its radio quietly through the open drivers window playing some main stream chart drivel, so she walked around its rear and headed for the drivers door. As she reached it she saw a slim shaven headed man of around thirty five sitting at the wheel, she wrapped hard on the door panel and snapped sharply at him, "please move this thing out of my way so I can actually get out of my space." What happened next came so fast and brutal that she still couldn't quite get her head around it.

The man looked at her and grinned an uneven grin as his hands shot up from outside her view with something black gripped tightly in them. He twisted and lurched forwards so quickly that she didn't have enough time to react properly before the black thing was forced over her head. She finally came to her senses and her animal instinct kicked in as she desperately tried to pull away from her attacker. she put her hands on the door panel and pushed to propel herself away, but the mans hands were at her throat, strong and vice like. She grabbed at them and tried to claw them away but suddenly a heavily muscled arm circled her waist and a hard muscular body pressed up against her from behind. First her right then her left arm was wrenched behind her back and efficiently cable tied together at the wrists, then she felt a draw string being pulled around her neck to close off any light that penetrated the hood that she now wore. The strong arm around her gripped her even tighter as she was hauled up onto the unseen mans shoulder and moved to the back of the van.

She wriggled and kicked out trying to escape from her captor, then she heard the rear door creek open and with a rush of panic redoubled her efforts and finally found her voice. Her muffled scream was cut short as she landed hard on her right side on the vans grooved floor. It took her a few seconds to catch her breath again before she attempted a second more desperate scream as she kicked at the man climbing into the space with her. The van roared to life and she felt the throb of the diesel engine through the vehicles chassis as it pulled away. The mans large calloused hands gripped her head and she felt something being forced into her mouth through the hood wedging her jaw wide open so she was barely able to even breathe. A moment later thick heavy tape was wrapped around her head a full two or three times then it was dropped leaving her sprawled helplessly. Sweat trickled down her back and between her breasts, and the stifling heat inside the hood made her feel slightly faint as a million thoughts raced through her mind, where was she being taken? Who were these people? What was going to happen to her? Was she going to die? Suddenly her legs were yanked upwards by the ankles and she felt yet more cable ties being fastened tightly around them, she twisted and bucked but to no avail, her head throbbed, and her muffled pathetic screams were lost in the noise of the now rapidly moving van.

Utterly helpless and feeling faint from the heat and stress of the situation she tried with only limited success to lay as flat as she could on her belly so she did not get thrown around the vans empty interior any more than she already had been.

Neither man spoke as the van drove at what to her felt like break neck speed through the busy town streets. The drone of the engine loud in her ears and the background noise of the god awful pop music that filtered from the cab were her only companions as she sweated, gasped for breath, and prayed to any god that would listen that she wouldn't die a horrible painful death. After what she guessed was around fifteen minutes the journey became smoother with far less cornering and reductions in speed. Her heart pounded and her stomach lurched as she realised that they were on either a dual carriage way, or worse, a motorway. Her mind raced as sheer panic flooded her, where the hell were they taking her? They had been driving for at least half an hour which meant she could be anywhere within a thirty mile radius of her home town. She began to wriggle and fight against her restraints, although she didn't have the first clue of what she would do if she got free, she just knew she had to get out of this van and as far away from these men as possible.

A heavy Scottish accent mocked her as she struggled, "no use struggling lass, you got nowhere to run. We're nearly there now, and the Boss is eager to see you." The man snorted a chuckle as she vainly pulled harder on the cables holding her, but all she managed to do was tighten them further so that they bit deep into her rapidly swelling wrists and ankles. She felt the van slow and turn left, she assumed that they were turning off a junction and this was confirmed as it stopped and then a few short moments later pulled away at a slower pace and turned off of one of the exits of a large roundabout. Another five minutes or so passed with the van travelling sedately and making the occasional turning. Eventually they came to a halt and the throbbing of the engine ceased just before the awful music died as the driver took the keys out of the ignition. For several long minutes all three of the vans inhabitants waited, the men for their Boss, as the burly man had called him, and the snivelling terrified toy112 for her fate.

She lay trembling with terror waiting, listening, but nobody spoke, nobody moved, and she felt like her whole world was falling apart around her. "Here He comes." Stated the almost jolly sounding Yorkshireman from the vans cab. "Wait here." He said as he opened the van door and then extricated himself.

She heard his footsteps fade as he obviously went to meet whoever the new comer was. Still the brutish man that had remained in the van with her said nothing, all she could hear was her own breathing, the thumping of her heart, and the ticking of the vans engine as it cooled. She heard two sets of footsteps moving to the rear of the van and she jumped in alarm as two loud bangs rang against the rear doors. Again she heard the creek of the double doors as the man guarding her pushed and they swung open on battered hinges and let humid fresh air into the space. "Here she is Boss." Said the Yorkshireman, "she put up a bit of a fight, but nothing Jim couldn't deal with."

She felt a strong hand grip her ankle before the Scotsman asked, "in the usual place Boss?" She never heard a reply, but suddenly she was manhandled onto her back and before she could even begin to struggle was lifted as if she were a doll up onto the big mans shoulder and carried away.

As she was carried helpless and sobbing she realised that she could hear only two sets of foot steps and she wondered what had happened to the third man. Her question answered itself as she heard the rattling throaty growl of the vans engine come to life somewhere behind them. She supposed that "The Boss," was leading the Scotsman to the location in which he wanted her. After maybe a two min walk that included going through several sets of doors and descending down a long flight of stairs they finally came to a stop.

She noticed that the air in this area was considerably cooler than both outside and whatever rooms they had passed through. She shrieked into her gag as she heard the distinctive sound of a blade against metal, she wriggled and tried to get free but the big Scotsman simply laughed at her as he dropped her down on her feet and growled, "don't move lass. It'll be better for you if you don't." She froze with fear at the words, then felt hands at the buttons of her white cotton work blouse, and screamed again as the hands tore it open. Then a hand lifted her arms upward sending hot pain shooting up to her shoulders as it felt like they would be dislocated before she felt the blouse being cut up it's back. It dawned on her that what she had taken to be a blade sounding against metal was in fact a pair of scissors. Once the back had been cut each sleeve was cut from wrist all the way up to and through the collar. A moment later the four parts of ruined fabric lay uselessly at her feet and she felt the hands at the waistband of her black A-line skirt. With one fluid movement the entire length of it had been sliced through and it too fell away to the floor leaving her in a pretty lacy white bra and panties set.

The cold air on her flesh made her shiver involuntarily and she knew that her nipples were hard against the soft fabric of her bra, she felt them pressing against the inner cups. An appreciative grunt sounded in front of her, and she knew that the big man was staring at her semi naked body and was clearly enjoying it. "What first I wonder." Said the Scotsman, his voice heavy with undisguised lust. She flinched as she heard the scissors being quickly opened and shut just in front of her, and she closed her eyes preying they would just get on with it.

Hands glided up her arms from behind and she felt herself pull forward and away from them. But they gripped her shoulders and pulled her back forcing her to stay still. Then the strap of her bra on her left side was lifted and she felt it cut through with the scissors. The same thing was repeated on her right strap and she suddenly knew what was coming next. Large rough hands pulled at the front of her bra pulling it away from her skin, she felt the fabric give as the scissors sliced through the middle of the pretty underwear. The remnants hung trapped between her back and arms, but her firm smooth breasts were bared to the hungry stares of the two men. "A pretty little thing." Leered the scot, "let's get that cunt uncovered." He followed and thrust his hand down the front of her crisp white panties. Sobbing with fear, frustration, and helplessness she just stood as he pulled the front out and made two quick cuts, one on each side of her hip, then still gripping them yanked them away. The toy screamed as the friction from the fabric burned in between her thighs where it contacted the flesh. A large hot hand roughly grabbed her breasts and mauled them as she twisted in an attempt to delay the inevitable. Another hand spanked her exposed backside and the two men roared with laughter as she tried to twist and pull her arse away at the same time and ended up sprawled on her side on the cold marble floor. The pair began hauling her to her feet again, all the time taking opportunistic gropes at her arse, breasts, and even her pussy.

Trembling but helpless she struggled pointlessly as she was pushed from one man to the other, all the time sobbing into the now sweat and tear soaked hood. "ENOUGH!" boomed an authoritative voice.

The toy112 felt physically sick now. Bile began to rise in her stomach and she was fearful of passing out as she felt the colour drain from her face. She did not recognise the voice, it was well educated and confident, this Man was clearly "the Boss." She stood helpless and terrified awaiting her fate. "Strap her down.......and get that bloody gag off her. She is no good to me if she suffocates." Said the boss sharply. In seconds the tape around her head was torn away and a few short moments later the hood was pulled swiftly off. The bright harsh light made her blink rapidly as her irises tried to adjust to the sudden change. In front of her stood an immaculately dressed man in his early forty's. His tall trim frame seemed to compliment his sharp clean features, whilst the salt and pepper grey at his temples gave him a distinguished air.

The man smiled a thin cruel smile and said, "you are quite lovely my dear. I have been looking forward to this for some time." Shock registered on her face and her mind tumbled with confusion as she tried to fathom what he meant. But she didn't have time to think as hands grabbed her from behind and hauled her onto what felt like a table or bench made of metal or even marble. It's smooth cold surface numbed her to her very core as heavy medical straps secured her mid section, thighs, ankles, wrists, and upper arms tightly. The shock of the cold took her breath away, but she now found her voice and began to scream long and loud as she vainly thrashed against the restraints. Catching movement on the edge of her vision she screamed again as she saw the big Scotsman baring down on her with a heavy leather gag. He forced it into her mouth seemingly not caring that his actions sent numbing pain through her lips and gums as he thrust it in hard. He gripped her hair and wrenched her head up and forward as the slimmer man buckled the fastening behind her skull. Without ceremony he let her head drop back to the slab surface once the gag was in place, her vision momentarily bursting into stars as her skull connected harshly with the smooth surface. Again the Scotsman came into view, this time holding a sturdy looking leather strap around two inches in width. He passed one end out of her view, and after a few moments of hearing another buckle being secured the strap was laid across her forehead and she felt it tightening down on her. Crying freely now she tried to shake her head free, but the Scotsman's big hand clamped down over her eyes and nose pinning it in place as he made the final adjustments to complete her restraint. She lay there immobile, confused, aching, and utterly terrified as the room fell into ominous silence.

Staring up at a brilliant white light she could do nothing to escape from her captors. For several minutes she wriggled and strained every muscle in her firm curvaceous body but to no avail. Desperately she attempted to move her eyes to see something, anything around her that would give her an indication of her whereabouts. But it was fruitless, all she could see was blank crisp white wall to her left, the leg of what she guessed was a stainless steel table to her right, and the single bright halogen light that hovered five feet directly above her head.

Flashing back to movies and tv programs she had seen over the years a new wave of terror hit her. Was she in a medical facility of some sort? The cold clinical harshness of the room she was now in certainly seemed consistent with the hospital theatres, examination rooms, and dentist rooms she had seen. Fear paralysed her, her heart pounded against her rib cage, and much to her horror she lost control of her bladder.

As her muscle control fled a warm feeling flooded down over her smooth pussy and arse, it pooled on the tables surface and sat spreading around her buttocks. "Messy girl." Mocked the boss. "We can't have you soiling my examination room now can we." He added, a cruel smile evident from the tone of his voice. She lay there cold and shivering, her skin goose pimpled, and warm piss cooling rapidly around her buttocks and upper thighs.

"Get rid of that mess!" Snapped the Boss. A moment later she heard movement and the rustling of cloth as she realised that her shredded clothes were being retrieved from the floor and were about to be used to mop up her humiliating accident. Sure enough a few seconds later she felt the bundled blouse and skirt being pressed into the mess between and beneath her thighs, the fabric drinking up the fluid easily. In a flash of ridiculousness she found herself cursing the men for ruining the blouse, she had only bought it a couple of weeks earlier and she liked the way it displayed her firm round breasts. She had liked it so much that she was going to buy another two or three of the tops in different colours. She knew that Master would like the way her D cups strained against the thin cotton. She had mused that he would probably want her to go braless underneath too. But now it was in tatters and it annoyed her, like that was her biggest problem right now! The man doing the mopping up finished the job and moved away again taking the soiled rags with him, then suddenly she felt her legs being spread open.

As she lay there utterly powerless to help herself out of her situation she heard a clicking sound. Click, click, then a pause before click, click, click. What the hell was happening?! Click, click, click, click. Then she realised, it was a ratchet clicking. The sound was coming as her legs were spread wider and wider. The examination table now had her restrained and on clear display for the assembled men. Legs almost spread to the point of doing the splits, arse and pussy open and vulnerable, breasts bare and standing proud with stiff crinkled nipples. A hot flush reddened her cheeks as she realised to her horror that although she was absolutely terrified she also felt her pussy throb at the thought of these men viewing her like this.

"Get my coat, and bring the instruments over." She heard the Boss say to one of his cronies. A moment later she heard metallic clattering as the instruments were dropped into metal trays. Her heart threatened to burst out of her chest as sheer panic coursed through her. She began screaming into the gag and vainly tried to struggle against her bonds. The men ignored her and went about their preparations, calmly organising what was needed for the procedure to come.

The Boss appeared to the right side of her head and leaned in toward her face giving her a clear look at his intense and stern eyes. Again she felt her pussy throb and a rush of shame come over her. What would Master say to her behaviour? He would be so disappointed in her and she felt tears well up again as she thought about letting Master down so badly. How would she explain all of this to Him? Would he simply discard her as soiled goods? Suddenly she didn't care what these men did to her, all she wanted was to be at Masters feet and for him to protect her.

12