Durable Incest

Story Info
Brother and sister have something going they can't give up
7.7k words
4.33
176.5k
61
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INTRODUCTION

Newspaper arts editor Anton Nero guessed he'd engaged in sex with perhaps twenty women since his high school graduation seventeen years ago.

Perhaps twenty? Who counts?

Those women who'd chosen to open their legs for him or had them eased opened, had given him pleasurable times included his wife Eva, who as a solo mom claimed two years after the birth that he was the father of her daughter. However only one of those females had been a standout and she was his charismatic sister Gina. She'd told Anton on more than one occasion that he was her best lover ever and he had no reason to disbelieve her and praised her for being unsurpassed at sex.

Although Gina liked putting it around frequently and was a year into her marriage, she and Anton still had sex about once a month.

CHAPTER 1

The night before his high school graduation Anton was in such a state of excitement that after going to bed he tossed and turned, often kicking the wall, and that disturbed his sister sleeping in the next room.

Gina, a college sophomore, came into the room and said, "Can't you sleep?"

"No and I don't know why."

"It's because you are fired up. Tomorrow is your big day and at night you are going on your first date with Rosemary Jones, one of the prettiest girls in your class.

"It could be that."

"Shall I rub your back?"

"Rubbing my dick might put me to sleep."

"Okay."

"God no Gina. Mom and dad would have a fit if they found out."

"They won't catch us. I rub and suck dicks all the time."

"Er..." Anton began and fell silent.

"Are you still a virgin?"

He kicked the sheets and she giggled and said, "Oh my poor boy. Saving it for Rosemary eh?"

He mumbled that Gina was embarrassing him.

Anton was aware his sister had a great body. As they'd grown up she'd had a habit of walking into his room nude and he'd registered the development of her body over the years. But they'd never touched. She'd sometimes asked to see his dick and he'd display it and she'd laughed, but not derisively, and so he'd not been embarrassed. Then in recent years he'd noticed she no longer laughed when seeing it and he knew why, because it was beginning to hang longer than most guys in his football and swimming teams. In this last couple of years when she'd come into the bathroom when he was drying after showering he'd seen her lick her lips when looking at it.

Jesus.

Anton couldn't see his sister in the dark but guessed she'd be nude because she slept nude and their mom was always going on about that, never backing off.

Gina said, "Hasn't anyone ever sucked your cock?"

She got her answer when he kicked the sheets.

"Would you like me to be first?"

Eighteen and anxious to be into sex like some of his pals were, Anton croaked yes but added apologetically, "It's n-not h-hard."

"Then suck this tit. That will give you an erection. Don't worry if you slobber," Gina said, pulling off the top sheet.

"God Anton, you must be very proud having a cock this size."

"I suppose so but it's not as big as a man's one."

"Bullshit, who told you that crap?"

"Um one of the guys."

"Well I've been fucked by a couple of my tutors and neither have erection this long and this fat."

"Honest?"

"Honest," Gina said, sliding down to begin working on it.

She worked slowly and lovingly and finally Anton had her choking in a flood of semen.

"Jesus Anton," she spluttered.

"Sorry but I did warn you I was about to fire."

"Yeah well I didn't expect this much from a teenager."

"Is that bad?"

"Probably not providing you don't splash your girlfriend's clothes and hair."

"Guys at school say it's accepted to jerk into their bellies or their tits if you can ejaculate that far."

"Yeah that's good advice for most females beings fucked but some can't stand any semen touching them. Do you want to fuck me now?"

"Um Rosemary is wanting me to take her cherry. I told her I was a virgin."

"That's okay but now I'm aroused. I'll teach you to get a woman off with your tongue and fingers."

"You mean lick you down there."

"Yes Anton and don't worry. Soon you'll be almost addicted to the desire to lick pussy."

"Jesus you know such a lot about sex Gina."

The morning after Anton's graduation, Gina slipped into his bed.

"How was your first fuck?"

"Great I think although Rosemary was worried she didn't bleed."

"She plays sport doesn't she?"

"Yeah she's big into hurdles and gymnastics."

"Well that's probably why she didn't bleed."

"Can I tell her that?"

"No because she won't like you telling me about having sex with her and you remember that. It applies to most women except hot bitches."

"What are they?"

"You'll probably find out when you are on a college bus trip after dark. Um if Rosemary is worried she'd ask her mom or grandmother."

"Or dad. She has a father."

"Almost certainly not."

"Oh. Girl's stuff eh?"

"Absolutely. Want to fuck me now?"

Anton looked sheepish. "I'll have nothing left after being with Rosemary last night."

"Don't you believe it. At your young age you'll generate more semen than you'll ever need. Here suck my tit and let's get underway."

"Mom will be up and about anytime soon."

"Okay let's go fast and rip off a quick one. Dig in your fingers while I work on this."

When Rosemary went to France with her parents for ten days, Anton and his sister had sex almost every night until Rosemary returned.

Their mom Diane became suspicious and when their father left for work she called the kids to breakfast.

"Now this is something I bring up reluctantly but I must. Are you two engaging together in sexual misconduct?"

"Yes," said Gina.

"No," Anton lied.

They looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Omigod I certainly know which one of you two to believe," said their mother. "You really must stop doing it when your father is in the house. If he found out he'd bang your heads together. I'm not in favor of you doing it but have to say I can't really object. I learned about sex from my uncle."

"Which one?" Gina said, absolutely astonished.

"That's my secret," smirked their mom.

Anton went off to college and immediately became popular with female fellow freshmen when his ability to perform skillfully became known. He had countless encounters (who counts?) and obviously had forgotten in later years about those four years of pigging out on sex when looking back at the time of his 35th birthday and thinking he'd had sexual experiences with perhaps twenty women. At college it was around twenty a month although occasionally some of those encounters were the same female on different nights.

At home an extension had been added to the house so when the children arrived home from college they were able to bang away at night, knowing their parent's bedroom suite was now on the other side of the living room and above the kitchen.

The first time they got together Anton found Gina was having a period. She suggested anal sex. "Are you experienced in anal?"

"Yes," said her brother. "I've even been engaged in having anal at the same time my babe's girlfriend was up me with a strap-on."

"Omigod," panted his wide-eyed sister. "I'm an anal virgin."

"Well go and put in a fresh tampon and I'll lube your butt and work you wide enough for me to enter."

Although next morning Gina said she was walking as if she had a stick up her ass, she was back for more that night and liked it so much she said they must add that to their permanent repertoire.

"Permanent?"

"Yes beloved. I can imagine ever not wanting to stop you fucking me. You are the best."

Rosemary arrived home from a hiking week and invited Anton to resume dating her. He accepted and when in her bedroom talking he invited her over to day next weekend, saying his parents would be away that weekend until late Sunday night.

"Won't Gina be disturbed by my screaming?"

"It's hard to know."

"What?"

"I haven't fucked another female in out house so I can't predict how she would act. Should I ask her to join us?"

Rosemary gaped at him.

"Should I ask her..."

"I heard but I can't believe you've just said that. Are you fucking your sister?"

"No of course not but from what she told me I think she has sex with her two roommates."

"I do too but we've never done it as a threesome."

Anton knew Rosemary was primed to accept the invitation. "Then let's live, shall we invite her to join her?"

"No... I mean yes. Oh I can't believe this; the thought excites me."

"Well let's not rush at it," Anton counseled. "Let's see her reaction when we ask her."

"We ask her? No Anton you ask her."

"Rosie she is more likely to accept the invitation if you ask her. I know for a fact she admires your body."

"Omigod. Very well but I'll need a couple of wines first. I confess to having had thoughts about having sex with Gina."

Anton considered it wise not to comment. He felt he'd pushed Rosemary hard enough in the one session.

"Um we never have anal sex," she said. "But you do sometimes push a finger in and you allowed Lily to get up you with her strap-on."

"Well I can't say I've had much experience. Would you like me to do it to you now?"

"Yes please."

"Okay Rosie, on to your hands and knees."

"Anton we need lube and you need to wear a rubber. God it's just as well I have some knowledge. You are an anal virgin aren't you?"

"No."

"Liar," she giggled. "I'll get the lube and condom from mom's beside cabinet. We can do it now because they've just started watching a TV film."

Rosemary was to blame for the disaster. Anton was too large for her rear and her anguish cries brought her mom running. As Mrs Jones entered Rosemary's bedroom and catching them in the act of disengaged shrieked, "Oh you foul man Anton. This is disgusting what you are doing to my beautiful daughter. I want you out of our house immediately and you are never to return."

"Yes Mrs Jones," he said, looking down at the gaping orifice of Rosemary who had collapsed on to her front.

"Mom don't over-react. You and dad have anal sex."

"Don't be so disgusting. Your father and I have never engaged in animal sex."

"I don't believe you,"" Rosemary said, standing and wrapping a sheet around herself. "I found condoms in your top drawer and I also borrow your lube."

"Condoms yes, I insist they be worn as best practice hygiene. But what lube?"

"This," Rosemary said triumphantly, holding up the clear tube of gel.

"Oh you silly girl. Read the label."

"Anti-inflammatory gel for treatment of arthritic joints. External use only. Omigod."

Anton said sourly, "No wonder I wasn't sliding into your butt with reasonable ease."

"Shut up, shut up!" Mrs Jones yelled. "Will you please cover yourself and take your clothes out onto the front porch to dress and then leave our home. We never wish to see you again."

"And that goes for me Anton. We are finished. I was crazy to allow you to bully me into having anal sex. God you are an animal."

Anton sighed. "Well you ladies are good company for one another. Good night."

Just then Rosemary's father arrived at the doorway and said, "What's all this yelling and loud talk about and young man why are you nude?"

"You wife has been trying to persuade me to have anal sex with your daughter but it's against my principles. The loudest noise was your daughter yelling to me to put it in. Good night sir."

Anton grinned as he went out on to the front porch, leaving a babble of raised voices behind him. He decided he was off anal sex for the time being and wondered if the anti-inflammatory gel he'd applied would shrivel his dick.

Gina was disappointed Anton and Rosemary had broken up and was his refusal to give details left her frustrated. Even so she was looking forward to having slow and long bouts of sex with her brother at the weekend.

But then that planned weekend of sex became threatened. Their mom invited their cousin Jenny to stay the weekend because her parents were going away to school reunion for the weekend. The sisters agreed it would be lovely for Jenny to spend the weekend with her cousins and her mother was relieved Jenny would be away from the wild crowd she was beginning to associate with.

"Bob and I fear she might be experimenting with dope at parties," said Amanda.

"Then make sure she doesn't bring any dope here," Gina and Anton's mother Diane said. "My kids are clean."

"How can you know that?"

"I just know."

"Oh. God I wish I had that level of confidence in Jenny. Bob and I fear she's turning to drugs and liquor when it's normal for females in their early twenties to turn to sex."

"She could be engaging in drugs, liquor and raging sex without you knowing it Amanda."

"Oh god. Why did we decide to have children? Bryan is on a hiking tour with his best two friends Paul and Grant. Bob and I fear they might be engaging in unspeakable acts of homosexuality."

"Boys will be boys Amanda. Are you sure these are Bob's fears as well as yours? You have always been a worrier, even as a little kid. Please make sure Jenny doesn't catch the train to come here carrying dope."

"How will I know what dope looks like?"

"Christ Jenny. It could be in small clear packets with the name of the substance written on it but I suggest just search her hand bag and carry bags for pills."

"But that will offend her and put her off me."

"Amanda darling, use stealth like all mothers do. She'll be on the phone saying goodbye to her best friend and you know how long young women talk on the phone. Search her bags then."

"Oh right. But I saw in a film once the young girl concealed dope from her parents by placing the tiny pack in her left shoe."

"Then at the very last minute ask Jenny to take off her left shoe because you need to clean it."

"But that will make her suspicious."

"If the drug packet is not there why would she be suspicious?"

"Oh right. Thanks for being so supportive Diane."

They cut the call and Diane was left smiling. Jesus little wonder with a mother like that Jenny was so shy and tentative.

Diane told the kids and they looked dismayed.

"What?"

"We were looking forward to having a quiet weekend with our friends," Anton said.

"Most of your friends are away and anyway Jenny can join your quiet weekend with friends and Gina you can take Jenny shopping. It's not for long so don't moan. She'll arrive at the train station at 11:00 on Friday morning. Don't forget to collect her. You know you have my car to use."

"Mom Jenny is a wimp, an entirely unsuitable person for us."

"Then have sex with her Gina, show here how to live. Oh crap, what am I saying? I really am a reckless mother."

"No mom. Most of my friends wish they had a colorful and energetic mom like you. They say you are er inspirational."

"Inspirational? Oooh I like that."

When their mom left the pool area Gina said, "God I feel like a fuck. Interested?"

"What with mom prowling, no way."

"Our weekend is ruined."

Gina ground her teeth and then she smiled, "We can get her drunk and she'll then sleep for hours... perhaps all weekend."

Anton grinned and said, "Show me your tits."

"No if mom catches me doing that she'll send you away for the weekend to stay with gran and granddad."

Anton sighed and began to sulk.

"Let's get mom drunk over lunch and then we can fuck her."

"Gina for fuck sake. Mom is your mother. Don't be so evil."

"Got you going there, haven't I bro?"

Anton picked her up and tossed her into the pool. The scream brought Diane to the door and she yelled what was the problem.

"Anton threw me into the pool wearing my clothes."

"Anton apologize to your sister."

"No way mom. She was standing on the edge and over balance because of her big tits."

"Anton don't lie and don't be so disgusting. Now settle down. I'm bringing out some sparkling wine for we girls and beer for you. I feel like having a few drinks."

"Oooh we'll get you drunk mom," Gina said, stripping off to her panties. Diane didn't appear to hear. Anton warned as soon as Gina and her mom began giggling he was out of there.

Diane arrived with a tray of drinks and nibbles and told Gina to put on a top.

"Yes mom," Gina said, glaring at her brother as she went off to fetch a dry top.

"I'll get it for you. You won't want a bra will you?"

"No just a top and thanks Anton."

When he left Diane said, "You two are not still having sex are you?"

"No mom."

"Good girl."

CHAPTER 2

Anton and Gina took their parents to catch their short 8:30 flight on Friday morning and then went out for breakfast and then chatted with people they knew at the mall and then it was time to go to the train station.

Anton said that Jenny may have loosened up and become more confident after spending a year at college.

Gina sighed and said well perhaps she had. She hoped so otherwise they should expect to have a dull weekend.

Jenny dropped her bags and shrilled, "Omigod, just look at you two. You both look so sexy."

She kissed Gina and grabbed a breast and said oh yummy and seemed to be reluctant to get it go.

"Your tits are bigger than when I last saw you," Anton said. "Yes definitely."

"Oh Anton," she said a little shyly. "That's the best thing you've every said to me."

"I can't wait to have sex with you," Anton said. "Um you don't mind me saying that do you?"

"Um I'm your cousin."

"Are you on the pill?"

"Yes," she said, stepping away to be closer to Jenny.

"Then think about it," Anton said. "That's all I need to say. We are excited at the big change we see in you and are really pleased to have you with us all weekend. Let's go home to have drinks beside the pool. You do drink wine I hope."

"Yes I love it."

"Right let's do and don't be embarrassed if my sister chooses to swim nude."

"Nude?"

"I'm comfortable having Gina around me nude."

"Oh."

"I love seeing her tits wobble. You'd enjoy that too wouldn't you?"

"Um."

"No need to answer. Just relax and we promise you a great weekend."

"A great weekend?" Jenny said as Anton picked up her bags.

"Yes."

She waited for him to elaborate but he didn't.

Jenny looked at Gina who just shrugged.

Anton walked ahead of them and smiled when he heard Jenny whisper to Gina, "God Anton is sexy" but frowned when he heard his sister say, "Oh I suppose so."

Half an hour later they were sitting beside the pool, all lightly dressed.

"Do you get much sex at college?" Anton asked, tipping his sunglasses to rest in his hair and to stare at the visitor, waiting for her to answer.

Jenny pushed her chair closer to Gina before answering.

"Well yes, in the last few months I seem to have enjoyed as much as I need. What are you studying?"

"What position do you prefer?"

Jenny looked at Gina who for her remained relatively passive. She patted Jenny on the arm and said, "It's okay to answer. He'd used to talking to me like this. He's a bit over-sexed but is a lovely man."

"Um I like doggy."

"Why?"

Jenny looked at Gina who nodded encouragingly.

"I-I experience more internal sensitivity."

"And like your tits being squeezed."

"Er yes."

Anton frowned and finished his beer. "I better go. I appear to be embarrassing you terribly."

"Um no, please stay. It's just that I've never expected you to talk to me like this."

"What just because I'm your cousin?"

"Yes I think so."

Anton smiled and said well that's being honest. However he should go.

"No please stay. I really am getting used to you."

Anton sat back in his chair. "Then would you be prepared to allow me to have sex with you?"

Jenny colored and glanced at Gina who nodded. Jenny then squeaked yes.

"Have you had sex with females at college?"

"Yes," Jenny quavered.

"Then what about Gina?"