Dusk

Story Info
Two lovers enjoy the privacy of their room in the waning sun.
1.1k words
12.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The late afternoon sun has engulfed the room in a pale golden halo; shades are half way open, enough to leave the back half washed in a darker burnished palette. Furniture is carefully coordinated throughout the space. Tan couches, glass coffee table, stylish floor lamps, and a large soft bed with copper sheets against the far wall. The stillness is such that it would cause an inhabitant to get tingles across their skin; this is until the sound of two people lightly floats through the air.

A man and a woman, laughter is the dominant sound until there is a muted click and the door swings open, softly sweeping over the carpet. She chuckles to herself as she walked through the door to place her purse on the low glass table. He watches her long shapely calves stride across the floor as though two perfectly balanced pendulums swing in lazy rhythm. Her thighs are hidden by a black pencil skirt but his eyes survey further up; a smile plays at his lips. The material clings to her curvy bottom and up further to her shapely back, exposed by a vibrant halter top. Red hair cascades over the top part of her shoulders.

She hums in disappointment as she can't find something in her purse and bends a little more to get a better look. The view isn't lost on him and his smile broadens as he walks up behind her, an arm snaking around her waist while the other hugs her to him, around her shoulders. She laughs again lightly and leans her head back against his shoulder; her arms lay across his. She thanks him, an alto range voice, for the dinner and asks how long he will be staying.

There is no answer, just light, mouthy kisses from her ear to the nape of her neck. He kisses with greater passion, tilting her head away while moving his hands to better grip a hip and shoulder. He presses his growing erection into the top of her backside.

She moans a little, almost a hum and tries to turn to him but is held firmly by his hands. She is already wet for him; she can feel the moisture and her eyes close halfway at the feeling of emptiness between her legs. His hands pressure her to bend again; she complies and he kisses her should blades twice before bouncing her ass off is groin lightly, playfully. Her own hands pull her auburn hair over a shoulder before steadying herself on the arm of the couch to her slight right.

He hikes her skirt up to expose soft orbs framed by black lace panties. His fingers rove over the material before slipping between her thighs; she gasps and bends forward accommodatingly. A thick appreciative growl rumbles in his chest.

Deftly, he slaps and grips a cheek in each hand before kneeling behind her, kissing from her left cheek down to the back of her knee. As he kisses down, he pulls down her lingerie and lightly caresses her exposed pussy before kissing it. Her breathing is heavy and she spreads her feet out after carefully stepping out of the lace.

Lips against lips as he licks and kisses her soft skin; her smell is heady and drugs his senses; already his need is rebelling at the confines of his slacks. He sucks at her and she grinds against his face, impatient for more.

Kissing up her bottom again, he continues to her back and up further still until he is standing, his hard length pressing against her again. She arches her back to unbuckle his belt and gently shoves his pants down, exposing a painfully hard erection to her flesh. Long fingers deftly explore his skin and she steps forward, placing a knee on the arm of the soft couch, arching again to proffer her body to him. The effect is provocative and he steps to follow her though not giving into her obvious demand yet. His right hand reaches up, playing at her breast; his left explores the wetness between her legs again.

She begs for him not to tease her, frustration grates at her voice and she reaches below to guide him to her. He consents this time and slowly enters; despite her readiness for him, she is still tight and he sets his jaw taking his time with her. Each slow thrust fills her head with a humidity of sorts, her thoughts are hazy and the raw ache of her pussy spreads through her body. She bends further as he penetrates her fully; he pauses again and kisses along her shoulders. He tells her how well and tight she feels, how her smell is an aphrodisiac, what he wants to do next...

His hips rock, slowly at first; his cheek is still on her back. Her breathing matches his thrusts and she makes a small sound, a cry of relief. The noises she makes cause him to lose sanity, one shred at a time and his hips reflect his acquiescence to the base instincts he has to take her body harder. Her own moaning increases at the intensity of his passion and she whispers words of encouragement; her voice is breathy and full of lust. They move in unison and she grows quiet, only her breathing to be heard and a chuckle from him.

Close to the edge, he can tell her body is building up for a climax... her back is becoming taught and her knees shake slightly. His left hand has been touching her gently, stroking in rhythm with his hips and he keeps his pressure even as a long, loud moan tears from her mouth. Her muscles ripple, squeezing his cock and he closes his eyes against the pressure, knowing he cannot hold on for long when her pussy hungrily clenches around him.

Another moan but it becomes a cry, she is coming and the wet drips down between them; this is all he can handle and he grips her hips, grinding hard against her. He speaks again, tells her he is going to come, she responds through her moans, and asks him to cum on her ass and lower back. He does so, small gasps as each hot liquid rope clings to her skin.

They stand there panting for some number of minutes, breathing becoming more regular before he asks her to wait. He walks to the bathroom, returning with a towel and wipes her bottom down; small kisses down her back again. When he is finished she takes the rest of her clothes off as he returns to the bathroom. The sound of the shower starts up and she follows him, a wan smile playing at her mouth; she still hungers for him.

The bathroom door closes behind her and the golden room is left once again peaceful but for the muted sounds of rushing water and laughter.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Good Morning, My Love There's nothing like a little bit of wake up sex.in Erotic Couplings
Drunk and Indecent Guy meets girl, a wild night ensues.in Erotic Couplings
Brief Encounter: Steaming Up Quick, vigorous shower-time fun.in Erotic Couplings
My Deadliest Sin The king and queen of hell sneak off for a night of passion.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Laundry Night Penelope washes a load while taking one from a hung stud...in Erotic Couplings
More Stories