Dustin's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Two guys get revenge on a co-worker.
5.6k words
150.8k
32

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alparker
alparker
320 Followers

This series is an adult based writing. It is intended for adults 18+. It contains graphic sexual scenes and lots of dirty words. If you need to go to the dictionary to know what any of the words mean, then you are too young to read this.

This is a series about a couple guys who wanted to get back at an asshole at work, which so many of us do. The guy's wife, who is innocent of any wrong doing, is the instrument of that payback.

This is a made up story and the characters are made up also. It is based on some real experiences, for instance; I lived with a woman who could climax by simply having her tits fondled and sucked, nothing else just tittie play.

I also know from experience that if you can get your naked cock into a married or single woman's hand and if she doesn't rip it off, hurt you in some way, scream loud enough to wake the dead or just let go and walk away, then you are going to get sucked, fucked or jerked off. A couple drinks don't hurt.

Women love secrets. When I was younger I was an amateur photographer and I was amazed at how much clothing I could remove and how much flesh I could touch for the sake of a 'good picture'. And never did a boyfriend or husband come looking for me.

It started as a single story but as many writers and readers know, you sometimes get a character that you enjoy so much you don't want to see them leave. That's what happened here. I wanted to know more about them and their backstory. I like the character of Vicki and in a perfect world, she would be my ideal woman, of course I would also need a best friend I trusted enough to fuck her with me. That's tough to find.

I tried to write in the style of the 'Traveler's Companion' paperbacks I read as a teenager. With protracted oohs and ahhs and various sounds for grunts and groans and long drawn out I'm cumming. It's tough to put the sounds made during sex into a readable context, and to just say - they came - seems to deny the passion and intensity of a really good orgasm. Kinda like those people who make a tiny whispered 'choo' when they sneeze.

Finally, I am a romantic. What started as a sex for revenge story ends up being a love story. So if you are one who doesn't believe in love or that good sex and love can't go together then don't read past chapter 5. Oh, the remaining chapters are still filled with raw sex and uncontrollable urges, but in a less angry fashion.

I hope you enjoy Dustin's wife.

Pt. 2 Vicki's ass

When Dustin's ramblings got too much Mike would just go to dream land and think about all the things Andy and him were going to do to the wife. Mike was surprised Dustin didn't ask why he got a boner every time they talked. Maybe he thought Mike was queer. Which was fine with him. If he thought Mike was a fag then he wouldn't connect him with fantasies about dumping a load down Vicki's throat.

Four days after the birthday party Andy came up to Mike. "You'll never guess who just called."

Mike saw this big SEG (shit eating grin) on his face and out of the blue thought of Vicki. Well, it wasn't really out of the blue. Mike had been thinking about her for the past four days. He almost jerked his dick raw thinking about her crazy sex games.

"Vicki?" Mike said.

"Fuck you asshole." Andy answered.

"What?"

"I wanted to surprise you and you ruined it."

"What'd she want? Why'd she wait so long?" Mike said.

"She wants you to know you have a skinny, ugly dick and a 12 year old fucks better than you." Andy said, smirking. "And she wants to know if we are free after work."

Mike grabbed his crotch. "She wants MY ugly dick??"

Andy shook his head. "Maybe she'll sit on your face and suffocate you."

"What a way to go." Mike stuck his tongue out.

Quick as a snake, Andy surprised him by slapping his tongue with a dirty hand. Mike started spitting and wiping it off.

"Go wash your tongue, we got a date."

They both went home and cleaned up. Mike wondered in the shower what she had in store for them. He started pulling his cock. It took all his self control to stop and not waste a load on the tile.

Andy picked him up because they figured one car was less noticable. They wondered if Dustin had a spy in his neighborhood? Andy parked around the corner. He remembered there was a back gate so they snuck around to the back yard. Once in the yard they could see into the house.

Vicki was in the livingroom wearing a blue t-shirt and jeans. She was sitting on the couch and her hand was down her pants rubbing her pussy. Every couple seconds she looked to the front door, like a kid afraid of getting caught. Andy knocked on the patio door and she jumped like a scared cat.

"What are you doing back here? Get in here quick." Vicki said. She looked around before closing the door. She shut the blinds and locked the door. Andy moved in behind her and put his arms around her waist. He kissed her neck and started sliding his hands up her body. Vicki pulled away from him. Mike noticed her nipples were pushing against her shirt.

"Don't." She said, pushing his arms away.

"What's wrong, honey?" Andy asked.

"Please don't call me that? I'm married and not to you. I can't do this." She said in a guilty voice. "It's wrong. I don't want to cheat on my husband." She moved to the livingroom. She sat on the couch, folding her legs under her.

"Any more, you mean. Cause you've already cheated on your husband." Andy replied.

"You had us come over to tell us that you can't do it? You coulda told Andy on the phone. What do you really want?" Mike said angrily.

"Oh, don't be mad. I know I could have. I wanted to tell you in person." She was sitting on the couch, wringing her hands together. "I was angry the other night. And a little drunk. Dustin hadn't had sex with me for a few weeks, so I was vunerable. And you took advantage of that."

"Bullshit." Mike barked.

"It's true." She said with a quiver in her voice. "I don't want to be unfaithful. I'm not that type of woman."

"Of course you are sweetie, you just don't know it yet." Andy said.

"You bastard. You are such a pig. Do you hate all women?" She sobbed.

"I guess we should go then." Mike said.

Vicki stopped crying and looked at him. "You don't hate me, do you? Please don't hate me."

"Of course not. We don't want you to do anything you are not comfortable with. We understand that some women are teasers. Mike said.

"But I'm not." Vicki said. "I'm not the type that does that."

"What type are you?" Mike said sitting beside her.

"I don't know. But not a tease and not a cheating wife." She said as she looked into his eyes. "I'm so confused. I don't want to be bad."

"So you're not the type of wife that jerks off a stranger's cock in a bar with lots of people around?" Mike said staring back.

"You forced me."

"Of course I did."

"You were going to tell my husband."

"Why didn't you tell him?" Mike asked.

"He would have blamed me. No matter what I said."

"Are you the type that lets her husband's co-worker finger fuck her to orgasm in a bar while her husband is sitting less than 5 feet away?"

"Don't talk like that. I was angry and drunk. You took advantage. You got me too turned on to stop." She whimpered.

"What about a wife who willingly puts her mouth on that stranger's cock and swallows his cum?"

A stunned look crossed her face. "Why are you saying these things to me? Why are you being so mean?"

"Are you the type that when given a chance to get away from that horrible stranger you claim forced you, insists that he and a friend go to your house so you can fuck and suck them while your husband is passed out in the other room? Are you that type?"


"I know. It was wrong. It was a mistake. A terrible mistake. I was flattered when you thought I was sexy. I was flirting but it went too far. When you touched me ... there, you made me feel things. Nasty sex things. It stirred feelings in me. And then when you brought me to ... you know ... climax with your hand. I couldn't think straight." She began sobbing again. "I get urges. Bad, dirty, sinful feelings. No matter what's happening in my marriage, it's still wrong to cheat."

Mike pulled her hand to his face. "Your fingers are still wet and I can smell your sweet pussy on them."

"What are you talking about??" Vicki asked, surprised.

"We saw you playing with yourself. Sitting on the couch with your hand in your pants. You must have been getting those nasty feelings. The thought of two stiff dicks get your pussy itching?" Andy said.

"Goddamn, my cock is getting hard just smelling you." Mike licked her fingers. "Sweet, tastes like chicken.

"Stop It!" Vicki shouted. "You don't understand." She pulled her hand away. She unconsciously put her fingers to her nose and winced.

"What's wrong, honey? Don't like the smell of your own cunt?" Andy said. "I love the smell and taste of pussy. I bet your's tastes good. How was it Mike when you had your face buried in it?"

"Oh Andy, it was the best. I spread that pink and ran my tongue around her pussy lips and flicked it on her clit. Her hips twitched and she pushed hard against me."

"You can't talk to me like that." Vicki said. "I'm a married woman. You need to go now."

"And her ass. I tickled her asshole with my tongue and she loved it. In fact I was thinking I would stick my cock in Vicki's ass tonight."

"What? What do you mean?" She said meekly. She looked at him with her eyes wide.

"I'll lick all around your asshole while your sweet married lips slide on my cock getting it good and wet. Then I'll stick a finger in your butthole to loosen it up ..." Her breathing was getting heavier. Her nipples were poking harder against her shirt and she uncurled her legs. "Then get behind you, grab your hips and you'll feel the heat of my cock against your ass. Slowly I'll slide my cock into your tight asshole and fuck it. You'll feel my balls slapping against your cunt."

"You shouldn't say things like that. It's not right. That's a sin. Dirty." She was starting to sweat

"Ever had a cock in your ass?" Mike asked.

"No." She looked at him. Mike smiled. "No." Vicki repeated.

"What's not right is this. It's not right that you get me all excited and send me away like this." Andy said. He unzipped and pulled his cock out. He slid his fist over his erection. Vicki stared as Andy's fist pumped over his meat. The head was swollen like the other night and turning dark purple.

"You can't blame me for that. It's not my fault." "Don't do that, please. I don't want to watch you do that." She begged but didn't look away. "And what about this?" Mike asked and put her hand on his erection. "Don't." She pleaded, still staring at Andy jerking off. "Don't make me feel guilty for this. I'm married." She squeezed Mike's dick in time with Andy's strokes. She started jerking him through his pants.

"But you can't leave us like this." Andy said, moving closer. He moved to an inch away from her mouth. Vicki looked up at him. Mike reached over and grabbed her tit. He squeezed and fondled her. She moaned as he worked her tit through her shirt. Her nipple was hard as a rock.

"Oh god. Don't do that." She groaned. "Please, you should go now. You both need to go before something bad happens."

"I'm not going anywhere but in that pretty mouth of yours." Andy said as he rubbed his dick against her lips. Vicki didn't pull back. She just sat there as he rubbed her face. She took a deep sniff of his cock. She ran her tongue over the pre-cum on her lips. She looked up at Andy's leering face.

"I'm such a bad person." She said. She opened her lips and slowly slid them over Andy's dick. Vicki quietly moaned as she pushed her lips further down the shaft. She felt the head of his cock touch the back of her throat and pulled her lips back. She quickened her rythym and cupped his balls.

Once she started giving Andy a blowjob it was as if she surrendered to her inner slut. Her eyes never left Andy's hard on as her fingers worked the zipper on Mike's pants and snaked inside. He groaned as her petite fingers circle around his dick. She started pulling it. Her head began bobbing faster as she worked Andy like a porn star. She spit on her hand and jackhammered her fist on Andy's cock. Her breathing was heavy, her eyes were half closed. She let go of Mike and reached for Andy's balls again. She played with his balls and lifted his cock to suck them. She licked along the shaft, then went back to licking the head while she jerked him. "You like this don't you? Tell me you like this." Vicki said, panting.

"Goddamn honey, you really know how to work a pecker." Andy said, groaning under her manipulations.

She looked at Mike and smiled. "You're a nasty man, aren't you? You

want to do naughty things to me, don't you?"

"The nastier, the better." Mike answered.

He stood up and stripped off his clothes. Vicki kept her eyes on him the whole time, never missing a stroke on Andy's dick. Her eyes gleamed when he pulled down his shorts and his cock sprang into view. She reached over and grabbed it. He moved closer. The housewife put her face between the two cocks so she could rub them both on her lips. She alternated between sucking Mike and Andy. "Mmmmnn. Mmmmm." She was making soft moaning sounds as she worked on them. Andy took off his clothes while Vicki worked both dicks. He put his hand on her head and stopped her.

"Get naked." He ordered. As if in a daze she stood up. Andy and Mike sat on the couch to watch her strip. "Will you touch yourselves while I do?" She asked. No, it was more like pleaded. Like a junkie needing drugs. They put their hands on their dicks and stroked themselves. Vicki smiled and pulled her t-shirt over her head. She was wearing a thin blue bra. The bottom of the cups was a satin material and the top was like a thin gauze. Her cantaloupe sized tits strained at the material. Mike could see the upper part of her aerolas and her nipples. He had guessed right. They were indeed pink and hard as nails. She squeezed with her thumb and forfinger and tugged on her erect nipples thru the bra. She moaned loudly.

Her fingers reached for the zipper on her jeans. Andy motioned for her to come closer. Vicki stepped in front of him. Vicki shivered as his strong hands slid up her thighs. Andy unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. He pulled the two sides apart and kissed her belly just above the waistband of her panties. He licked her navel as he pulled her jeans down and she stepped out of them. Vicki's hips were swaying as Andy ran his hand up the inside of her thigh. Her thin matching panties showed her neatly trimmed pussy.

"Oh god." Vicki gasped when his fingers touched her crotch thru her panties. His finger parted her cameltoe and moved slowly back and forth. Vicki's hips moved with the motion.

"On your knees." Andy said. Vicki knelt between his legs. "Look at them tits." Andy said to Mike. He unhooked the front clasp and her bra fell away. Her huge tits swayed but didn't sag too much. Mike pinched one nipple and Andy did the other. Her nipples must have been sticking out a full inch. Both men tugged on their prize and Vicki groaned in pleasure. Her head fell back and her hand went between her legs. "Stop that." Andy commanded. She looked at him with disappointment but stopped what she was doing. "Stand up and turn around. We want to see that ass." Vicki stood and turned her back to them. "Bend over."

"Oh no. I can't. It's too embarrassing. Don't make me do this. Can't we just do it." She asked. Andy put his hand on her back. Vicki slowly bent over. She had spread her legs for balance. The crack of her ass was visable thru the panties and the split of her pussy mound. Andy grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. Vicki lifted one leg at a time stepping out of her panties. Her cute pussy nestled between her thighs was soaking wet. Her furlined lips were red and swollen.

"Spread your ass cheeks."

"I can't do that." There was sobbing in her voice. No one had ever inspected her so closely. Mike looked at him wondering if he was going too far. Andy smiled at him. He stuck out his tongue licked her crack. He tickled her asshole with the tip of his tongue. The housewife moaned. Vicki reached back and spread her ass for them. Her puckered rosebud came into view. It was as pink as her nipples. "This is wrong. It's dirty." She said.

"And this." Andy said as he licked his finger and stuck it in her ass.

"Oooh god." Vicki groaned. "Don't, please don't." Andy worked his finger in deeper and began sawing it in and out. Then he used two fingers. Dustin's wife was panting and moaning. Mike stuck two fingers in her pussy at the same time. "Aaaaaaggghh." Vicki shouted. She pushed against both hands. She was so worked up from touching herself earlier she came right away.

Andy caught her hips before she fell forward and pulled her to his lap. He stuffed his dick into her wet cunt and bounced her up and down. Vicki leaned back against him, grunting each time he drove his cock to the hilt. Andy grabbed and squeezed her tits. Mike stood up and moved her legs to the outside of Andy's, he needed some room. He grabbed her hair and pulled her face to his cock. Like a pro Vicki worked his cock with her mouth while bouncing on Andy's lap. Mike could feel her grunts and groans on his dick. He held her head and started fucking her face. She gagged as it went all the way in until his pubic hair was tickling her nose. She tried to push his hips away but he kept it in her throat until she started choking. "I can't breathe. It's too deep. I can't breathe." She said gasping for air, when he finally released her.

"Fuck. All you do is complain." Andy said. He pushed her off him and down to the floor. Vicki crumpled onto the carpet.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop." She whimpered.

"Stop?" Andy laughed. "We ain't even started yet. Get your ass up here." He pointed to the couch.

There was fear in her voice and her eyes as she sat on the couch and asked. "W-w-what are you going to do?"

Andy went to the kitchen and came back a few seconds later. He threw a huge cucumber beside her. "Fuck yourself with that." Vicki was unconsciously pulling on her nipple and stroking her pussy while he was gone. She stopped and picked up the cuke. It must have been twice as big around as either of their dicks. She looked at Andy.

"You must be kidding. I'm not going to do anything with that."

"Fine. Mike get your clothes on. We're outta here."

She looked at it and wrapped both hands around it. "It will never fit. I could never get that in me." Vicki put the end against her pussy. She looked at Andy. Mike noticed how quickly her story changed from 'no' to 'it won't fit'. "Here sweetie. Let me help." Andy said. He held the end to her mouth. Vicki licked and slobbered on it. Andy rubbed the cucumber against her pussy. "Put your feet flat on the couch." He said. When she did, he began pushing it in her. Vicki clenched her teeth. He use a twisting back and forth motion. To Mike's amazement, it started slow and bit by bit he pushed it into her. Soon half the thing was shoved up her. Andy put her hand on the cuke.

"I wanna watch you fuck yourself." He said, stroking his cock.

She started slowly but soon Vicki was slamming that monster vegetable into her hole, panting like a dog in heat. Her hips bounced off the couch. She thrashed around as she pounded her pussy with tomorrow's salad fixing. She had forgotten all about being the shy wife. "Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh fuck." She cried out. "I'm cumming you motherfuckers, I'm cumming. Aaaaa Aaaaahh Aaaaahhhhh." She arched her back and lifted her hips up with her head on the back of the couch. Her climax lasted a good two minutes. Andy and Mike looked at each other, smiling as Dustin's wife bent over backwards to make herself cum for them.

alparker
alparker
320 Followers
12