Dustin's Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Vicki goes to a sex store.
6k words
94.3k
23

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alparker
alparker
320 Followers

This series is an adult based writing. It is intended for adults 18+. It contains graphic sexual scenes and lots of dirty words. If you need to go to the dictionary to know what any of the words mean, then you are too young to read this.

This is a series about a couple guys who wanted to get back at an asshole at work, which so many of us do.

P. S. Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate hearing from readers. I was scolded for stating that this was fiction. It is not - this is a TRUE story. A disclaimer is just that - it allows deniability. I only put in that 'made up' part for legal reasons. There are some things we did that could get us, Mike and me, in trouble with the law as you will read in this and other chapters. Every action, word, grunt and groan happened exactly as written. In fact I am currently living with Vicki (not her real name, again for legal reasons). She is as wild and sexual as ever and by the way, is blowing me while I write this. (Damn you made me give away part of the ending.) My buddy and I are always thinking of new ideas of how to make her cum. If you would like to be part of our adventures, stand in front of your place with a sign saying, 'pick me Vicki, we may see it while we are driving around. Who knows. You may be in the next chapter.

I hope you enjoy Dustin's wife as much as we do.

Chapter 4: Dildo Shopping

Vicki sat on her bed wondering what to wear. What is appropriate for going out to buy a fake dick. A skirt? Yes a skirt. She was going to be with the two guys she was fucking and she didn't want to have a bunch of fumbling with buttons or zippers if they wanted her to try out a dildo. Oh my god. Would they want her to do that? In the store? A sexual tremor shivered through her. She had never been to a sex toy shop and so had no idea what went on there. But if the word sex was in the name then they probably didn't play pinocle there. 'Penis-nocle' she thought and laughed.

She was giddy with excitement. "Get a grip on yourself girl." She said out loud and then grabbed her tit. She laughed again but it turned into a groan as she brushed her fingertips across her ultra-sensitive nipple. "Stop that." She told herself. Vicki decided on a pair of see-thru red panties, french cut, not thong, a pleated, plaid skirt, a white short sleeved dress shirt and knee high socks. To complete the look she put her hair in pig tails. The proper schoolgirl. Except that her huge breasts were swinging free and her nipples poked little tents in the front of the shirt. The shirt was thin enough to show the darker area of her areola. The skirt came to about 4 inches above her knees. She sat on the bed and looked at her watch. She still had a few minutes before she was to meet them. She wondered if she had enough time to quench the itching in her pussy, again. She thought better of it. She wanted that tension. She didn't know what was going to happen but she wanted someone else to make her cum. That she was sure WOULD happen.

At 6:30 she drove to the mall and parked. The mall was a good place to meet because she could leave her car and if anyone saw it, she could say she was shopping. It was just getting dark so she wasn't worried about being seen in Andy's car. Vicki waited about 10 minutes for the guys to show up. She was lightly stroking her inner thigh resisting the temptation to finger herself. She saw a couple teenage boys walking across the parking lot and wanted so badly to call them over so they could see what she was doing. Maybe if she asked nice they might let an old lady of 32, like her, suck their dicks. It had been so long since she had tasted young cum. She wet her lips. Someone banged on the trunk of the car and she jumped.

"Whatcha doing in there Vicki?" It was Andy. He was standing with his thumbs hooked into his belt loops and his fingers framing his bulge. She wet her lips again. She wanted some of that. Mike appeared beside him. She stared at the two bulges just a couple feet away. Her hand moved up her leg.

"Goddamn, can't you keep your fingers out of your snatch for even 10 minutes?" Andy asked, jokingly.

"C'mon Andy." Mike said. "She's not playing with herelf in a parking lot as she watches a couple young bucks walk by." Vicki blushed knowing that he had read her thoughts. "She not that type of woman. She's married." Mike reached in through the open window and flipped her skirt up. Her fingertips were about an inch away from her cunt. "See. What'd I tell you. She's just thinking about it."

Vicki opened the car door. "You guys woke the beast. Don't blame me for feeding it." She swung her legs to get out.

"Sweet Jesus Christ. Stop right there." Andy said. She was sitting with both legs over the side. "Spread your legs." He said. She did. The housewife knew she had made the right choice when both guys whistled as her little red panties came into view showing her slit through the thin material. Vicki smiled at their attention. She put one arm across the steering wheel so they would notice she was also braless.

"Oh fuck." Mike said. "You are so goddamn sexy." Vicki blushed again. After 12 years of being unnoticed it was nice to have guys drooling over her. "Thank you." She said. "Oh no, thank you." Andy said. He looked at Mike. "Can't we just stay here and fuck in the car. She looks so tasty. I can see her nips through her shirt. Look at her pigtails. I could hold on to them while I fuck her face." He put his hand on his zipper.

"Hold on there, big guy." Vicki said. She put her hand on his and then slid it to his cock. She squeezed him through his jeans. "Keep this in your pants for now. I have been thinking about going shopping all day." Andy frowned. "If you buy me something nice, I'll let you watch me use it."

He smiled and took her hand. "Let's go then." Andy led her to his car. Vicki murmmered softly when Mike came up behind her and put his hand under her skirt and touched her ass. He rubbed it as they walked. His fingers tried to slip under her panties. "Hey." She said, brushing him away. "Bad boys don't get a treat." She scolded.

"And what do bad girls get?" Mike asked.

"Bad girls." Vicki said, as she slid to the middle of the front seat. "Get fucked in the ass by your fat cock." Her hand went inside her shirt as they drove away. Mike kept her purring all the way to the shop by caressing her thigh close to her crotch. Andy was rubbing the other leg. Vicki had to stop Mike a couple times. Once when he touched her pussy and once when he grabbed her tit.

"Oh no. Slow down cowboy." She said prying his claw off her tit. "Listen up both of you. I love when you touch me and do other things, but my boobies are very sensitive. They are like the fuse on the dynamite. I can cum just from having my titties sucked so please, if it's just priming the pump, don't touch there." Both guys said that was good to know. They looked at each other wondering about her new found confidence. "And don't pet the kitty unless you are going to feed her. Kitty has claws when she's hungry." Vicki said as she dug her nails into Mike's hand when he grabbed her crotch.

"Ouch." He said pulling his hand away. "So many rules."

"Not so many. Now put your hand back on my leg, I like that." She said .

"I do believe we have lost control." Andy said.

"As if either of you ever really had it." Vicki answered. "She who rules the pussy, rules the world."

"So true. So true." Mike said as the housewife fished in their pants.

"Look at me. I'm skiing." Vicki laughed, as she sat with a cock in each hand. She stroked them both slowly until they got to the sex store. "So what do they have in here?" Vicki asked as they left the car and walked to the store, arm in arm with her two men.

"Videos, games, dildos, oils bunches of stuff." Mike said.

The store was like a wonderland to Vicki. With her Catholic school up-bringing and her dull marriage, she never knew there could be so many sexually themed items. The pimply faced kid at the register did a double take when they walked in. He smiled at Vicki. A big dumb smile. Vicki's heart was thumping in her chest. So many things to bring her pleasure. She looked at the counter. The wall behind the clerk was covered with toys and accessories. Like a kid at toys r us, Vicki was giddy. She ran to the counter, her tits bouncing. The clerk stood open mouthed as she jumped up and down in front of him. His head nodded following her bouncing breasts. Vicki clapped her hands as she looked at her new toys. "Whee! I want that. And that. And that. And that big one on the end. And ... what do you do with THAT?" She was pointing to some bondage stuff.

Mike walked around the store, there were no other customers. Andy laughed and joined her. Andy put his hand on her shoulder. He looked at the clerk. He was a skinny kid about 19 with a bad haircut, braces and lots of zits. He was smiling so big he could have swallowed his own head. "Calm down kitten, your bouncing knockers are going to kill this guy." Vicki stopped bouncing and smiled at the kid. "I'm sorry." She said demurly. "I'm just so excited." She pressed against the counter and her tits rested on the glass top.

"Ah. I can tell." He said shyly, staring at her knockers. Vicki looked at where he was staring. Her nipples were poking out like two fingers against the confines of her shirt. The lights in the glass counter made her shirt see-thru so the outline of each tit and details of her nipples were very visable. "You are a naughty boy." She said. She looked at her chest again and with her head tilted down she raised her eyes to meet his. He blushed so deep she thought his head was going to explode. Vicki wanted to have a little fun and tease the guy. He looked like the kind that never gets laid.

"Do you think I have nice boobies?" Vicki asked with a sexy grin.

"Uh- huh." He answered, still staring.

"You wanna see them?" The kid nodded his head so hard it almost fell off. Vicki's hands went to the buttons. Andy stopped her.

"If you are not going to behave, we are going home." He said.

"I'm just having a little fun. You don't mind, do you?" She batted her eyes at the kid.

"Um ah er. Ah ... no. I don't. I mean ..."

Andy decided to join the fun. "You like what you see kid?"

Scared that he got caught trying to flirt. "Oh no sir."

"What?" Vicki said.

The clerk looked at her. "I mean I ...I." Knowing he couldn't win he went into sales mode. He didn't want the guy getting mad because he was turned on and didn't want the woman mad because he said he wasn't. "Is there anything you see that you like? Sir? Maam?"

"You look like the kind of guy who knows women." Vicki wasn't done with him yet. She moved back from the counter a bit and lifted her skirt. The sight was amazing. Her dark socks stopped at her knees. Then there was an expanse of pink flesh up to her red sheer panties. Her skirt framed the top of the picture. Her thin panties showed all she had. Her neatly trimmed bush and her pussy lips. She spread her legs a bit and tilted her hips up so he could get a better view of her snatch. "You got anything that will fit in here."

The young clerk stumbled back like he had been slapped. He wasn't use to a beautiful woman with a body like the porn stars, who were his jerk off fantasies, coming into the store. Much less one of them showing him her pussy. He was going to faint. Mike had been looking around the store and saw them at the counter. 'This can't be good.' He thought when Vicki lifted her dress. He walked over. "What are you two doing? Stop that. Leave the poor guy alone, or I'll make you blow him. You know I hate women that tease and you said you weren't one." Mike said sternly, pushing Vicki's skirt down. Vicki dropped her skirt and glared at him.

"You'll make me blow him? Have you forgotten. I own the pussy, I make the rules." Vicki said with her hands defiently on her hips.

"Oh yeah. About that." Mike reached out and pinched her nipple. He held it and started jiggling her tit as if it was a handle.

"What the fuck!" Vicki shouted. "Let go." A chain of sparks went off in her head. "Dammit, Let go." She tried to pull away. Wrong move. All that did was cause him to hold tighter. He grabbed the other. "Stop. Stop, please. Ssssstop." Mike saw she was losing the battle between being the boss and lust. He tugged on her tits and pulled her to him. He bit the lobe of her ear. Vicki's look changed from anger to need.

"You are such - a - bastard." She was no longer in control and realized she never was. "Oh shit that feels soooo good. Mmmmm. Mmmmm. Ohh babyyyyy. Please stop or you'll make me cum. Pleeease." She begged. The clerk was entranced watching the show. He never knew women could be so starved for sex. He was really excited and put his hand in his pocket. He rubbed himself as he watched.

Mike whispered into her ear. "I'm gonna shove my cock in you right here in front of this guy." He twisted her nipples roughly and true to her word, Vicki started to orgasm. She was already so amped up that the thought of a public fucking brought on tremors. Vicki whimpered and shook. Her tits were aching and sent sparks to her pussy. It was a little one but enough to stop her in her tracks. "Oh God. Oh God." Vicki moaned. Her body tensed and her eyes closed. She put her hands on Mike's shoulders to steady herself.

Andy went to the wall and picked the big dildo Vicki had wanted. It was about 11 inches long and as thick as the cucumber he had made her use. He slapped it on the counter. "Can I get a deal on this if she can get it all the way in her twat?" The clerk looked at the fake dong and at Vicki and nodded. Andy motioned with his finger for Vicki to come over.

Mike didn't want to lose his advantage so he let go of one tit, slipped behind her, and hugged her with both hands on her knockers. He squeezed and fondled them as he pushed Vicki toward the counter. Vicki was recovering from her mini-orgasm as Mike walked her to Andy. Mike's actions and the feeling of his hard dick pressed against her ass as they moved got the fires burning again. She saw the dildo on the counter and gasped. There was no way that would fit in her. Was there?

"I guess you need to watch to see if it fits." Andy said. The clerk just stood there with his mouth open and his hand in his pocket. Andy grabbed a chair from behind the counter and put it on the floor by a display of videos. He motioned for Vicki to sit down.

"I can't. Not here." She begged. "Not in public. Not in front of him." Mike slipped his hand inside her shirt. "Ohhhh." Vicki moaned. His hand on her naked flesh got her twitching again. He cupped her tit and ran his thumb over her nipple. Vicki groaned and sat down with Mike behind her still playing with her tit. "Goddamn that's huge." Mike said.

Andy grabbed some lube and coated the rubber cock. He held it front of him and stroked it like he was jerking off. Vicki was mesmerzied. It looked like a real cock the way he was holding it. Without thinking, she spread her legs. Her hand went behind her and rubbed Mike's bulge through his pants. "Legs up," Andy commanded. Vicki pulled her knees to her chest. Her thin panties were soaked and displayed her pussy for the clerk. Mike released her tits and held her legs up just below her knees. He spread them apart. Andy moved closer. Vicki gasped when he grabbed her panties and ripped them from her. He turned to the clerk. "Souvenier." He threw them on the counter. He rubbed the head of the dildo against Vicki's pussy. "Holy shit. You're soaking wet girl."

Vicki was mortified at being spread eagle in front of this stranger with her pussy open and exposed. No one but her husband had seen her naked until a few days ago. Now she was spread wide for a kid she didn't know in a public store with a guy she hardly knew trying to shove a monster dildo in her. She wanted to put her legs down but the need to get fucked was greater than her shame. The chance of someone else coming in and seeing her added to her excitment. Andy grinned and looked at Mike as her hairlined lips parted and accepted the head of the massive dildo. He twisted it one way then the other to loosen her up. Vicki was rolling her head back and forth. Moaning like crazy. "Fuck me with that big dick, daddy. Make me cum." The clerk watched in stunned silence as half the massive cock was worked into the woman's pussy. Andy took Vicki's hand and put it on the dildo so she could fuck herself. He went to the clerk. "Ever seen anything like that before?"

"Ah. No."

"To tell you the truth, me neither, but it's fucking great. Ain't it?" Andy smiled as the clerk watched, open mouthed and wide eyed. All he could do was nod. Andy put his hand on the kid's shoulder. "Take your hand out of your pocket, boy." He told him. The clerk quickly complied and said he was sorry. "It's okay, I'm half tempted to jerk off myself. But I won't and you won't. You know why?" The boy shook his head. Andy pointed to Vicki. "There's better ways to cum." He led him by the shoulder to stand beside Vicki. Dustin's wife moving the dildo in her twat with her eyes closed but opened them when she felt something brush her leg. She looked and saw the clerk standing so close to her that his leg was touching hers. His face was like a kid on Christmas day with a house full of presents. She looked lower and saw the bulge of his hard on.

"Oh god. W-w-w-hat are ... oohh ... oohh.. you d-d-d-oing?" She looked at Andy. She was embarrassed to have the clerk standing so close watching her push and pull the dildo, slick from her juices, in and out of her raw cunt, but she just couldn't stop.

"What's your name, kid?" Mike asked.

"T-t-tommy." He stammered.

"Vicki, this is T-t-tommy. Say hi."

"Hi Tom-Tommy-y-y." She groaned out as another wave of pleasure went through her.

"So Tommy." Mike said, pulling Vicki's shirt open. "Ever seen tits like this?" Tommy shook his head. "Not in real life."

"Real." Mike said. "Oh these babies are real. No implants, all natural. Look at them nipples." Mike reached over Vicki's shoulders and squeezed her tits. He flicked her nipples with his thumbs. Vicki groaned and pushed the dildo further in. Vicki was more turned on than she had ever been. The shame and excitment of having this stranger look at her exposed body while she fucked herself with a huge fake cock was electric. The dildo was making squishy sounds as she moved it. She felt like such a slut.

"Go on. Grab one." Mike said. Vicki looked up at Mike and shook her head. She didn't know what would happen if this stranger, this kid, touched her. "No. Please no." She pleaded. Mike took the kid's hand and put it on Vicki's tit. "She'll love it." Tommy, encouraged by the men nodding their heads, started squeezing Vicki. He felt her hard nipple against his palm. "Pull on that big nip." Mike urged. Tommy did.

"Yessss, touch me. Rub my tit." Vicki cried out in pleasure. Andy reached down and stopped Vicki from fucking herself. She looked at him panting. "What? Hhuh Hhuh. "Don't stop me. Don't stop me. I'm right there."

"Tell Tommy you are sorry for teasing him."

Vicki tried to push the cock back in but Andy held it. Vicki looked at Tommy and then at his crotch. She groaned as his and Mike's fondling of her chest caused another pleasure wave. She needed to cum and was ready to do whatever was necessary. "I'm sorry." She said between breaths.

"Now ask if you can suck his cock to show that you are not a tease." Vicki stared angrily at Andy. She was not that far gone. "No. Don't make me. Please Andy. I can't."

Andy shoved the dildo into her hard and fucked three strokes then pulled it almost all the way out. "Oh god. Noooo." Vicki cried. Andy pulled it out further. The woman knew she had to do what they said if she was going to get release. She looked into the clerks bulging eyes. "Tommy. Tommy can I please suck your cock, please." Tommy looked at the two men and then nodded his head. Vicki reached up and unzipped his pants. She reached in and pulled out his stiff pecker. It wasn't as big as she had hoped but it was stiff. She could smell his ball sweat. She dragged him by his dick until she could reach it with her mouth.

alparker
alparker
320 Followers
12