Dustin's Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Vicki goes out looking for more sex partners.
8.3k words
79.2k
23

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alparker
alparker
322 Followers

This series is an adult based writing. It is intended for adults 18+. It contains graphic sexual scenes and lots of dirty words. If you need to go to the dictionary to know what any of the words mean, then you are too young to read this.

I hope you enjoy Dustin's wife.

*

"So what do we have in store for our fuck toy today?" Mike asked when he learned that they were going to visit Vicki again.

"Not just today." Andy answered. "The company is sending Dustin away for a three day training seminar. Leaves Fri morn. and comes back late Mon. Take your vitamins and eat your wheaties my friend cause we are going to fuck his wife all weekend." He smiled wickedly.

"I want to go with you." Vicki told her husband.

"No."Dustin said, throwing clothes in a suitcase.

"I never get to go anywhere. I'm in this stupid house all day."

"You wanted this stupid house and I have to work my ass off to pay for it." He got some clothes from the closet. "And this is a work thing."

"You don't want me there. You're ashamed of me." Vicki pouted.

"These are business people. You're a housewife." He said

"I'm a housewife because you won't let me get a job."

"Like you could do a job. About the only one you could do is a bra model if they let you wear big ass stretch pants."

"You think my ass is too big?"

"Well, maybe you could do some exercises while you are home all day instead of watch tv." Dustin closed the suitcase.

"Now you are saying I'm fat?"

"Not me. The mirror says that."

"Your friends from work don't think so."

"Which ones?"

"That Mike guy from the birthday party the other night."

"His wife walked out on him and he's desperate. He was just trying to get in your pants. Little does he know."

"What the hell do you mean by that?"

"It means that some sports cars look good but drive like a tractor."

"Maybe it's the driver and not the car. Some drivers take time to warm up the car before they go for a drive."

"Are you kidding. A fucking volcano couldn't warm up a stone cold bitch like you."

"Go fuck yourself."

"At least I'd be satisfied when it's over."

"You'd be the only one."

"I've got to go. I'll be calling several times a day and you'd better be here when I do." He threatened.

"Or what?"

Dustin backhanded his wife across the face. Vicki fell across the bed. "Don't talk back to me bitch." He saw her lying across the bed and got excited. He loved being in control. He walked to the side where her face was. He unzipped his pants. "Open your mouth. You're going to give me a goodbye blowjob."

"No," Vicki answered.

Dustin grabbed her wrist and twisted it. Vicki screamed. Vicki saw his erection and knew he would keep hurting her until she did what he wanted. She opened her mouth for him. Dustin only lasted a half dozen strokes. Vicki swallowed as he shot his load. '"You're a lousy fuck but you give a decent BJ.' He said as he stuffed his cock in his pants. He picked up his suitcase and left his wife crying on the bed. "Be here when I call, bitch." He said.

Dustin had been gone for about 5 hours and Vicki was still upset, when the phone rang. "Just got in. I'll call later."

"When?" Vicki asked.

"Whenever I fucking want to. You just better be there."

He hung up without saying goodbye. 'Fuck him.' She thought. 'I'll go out if I want to go out. And I'll go where I want. She thought about calling Andy and Mike but then decided not to. She had other options. 'I bet there are a lot of guys out there who don't think I'm fat.' Why should she tie herself down. Now that was something she hadn't tried yet. If she was going to cheat on her husband, then shouldn't she see what's out there. Besides she was getting feelings for Mike and Andy and didn't want to end up getting hurt when they got tired of her.

Those two are just having a fling and using her for sex, so why can't she find it on her own? If they really cared about her they wouldn't let her stay with a husband that abuses her. They would come up with some way to keep her to themselves. But they don't care, so why should she. Vicki was angry as she sorted through what clothes to wear. She wasn't sure if she was angry with Dustin or the other two. They knew he was out of town. Why haven't they called?

She looked through her closet and realized, she had nothing sexy to wear. Over the years her husband had controlled what she could buy and what she could wear. She had a couple gowns and jeans and frumpy housewife dresses but nothing that would get anyone's attention. "I need to go shopping for slut clothes." She said. Vicki went to the mall. Before she left the house she decided on a pair of yellow and red striped panties as her base. She would build her outfit from there. She threw on a pair of old jeans and a shirt, knowing they were going in the trash as she bought replacement articles.

There were so many stores she had never been in because Dustin thought only whores and tramps shopped there. Well since she was now a tramp it was time to get the right clothes. Wanting to increase her chances of getting noticed she bought an white elastic tube top and a short yellow skirt. She couldn't wear her bra with the top because she was pushed in pretty tight. She looked in the dressing room mirror. 'Holy shit, you better cover the girls a bit more.' Her mind told her. Her tits were stretching the top so much it was almost see thru. Her nipples created little, well more than little, dark bumps that said - Hi. Pinch me - and deep enough cleavage that someone could fall in. She put on a red shirt but tied it at the waist rather than button it. She lifted her skirt. She wiggled her hips.

"They match." She giggled. "Girl you are hot."

Vicki left the store with her old clothes in a bag, which she dropped in the nearest trash container. She was delighted as different guys started following her around. She would lose one by going into a store and another would follow when she came out. She went to the shoe store and watched the salesman's eyes bulge when she spread her legs enough for him to see her panties. They weren't see-thru but displayed an outline of her pussy mound for him. She tried several pairs of shoes and when she left his eyes weren't the only thing bulging.

She was followed into a bookstore by a kid who looked just barely 18. She made sure to reach for high books or bend over for low ones. She thought it was cute that he pretended to be interested in the same sections as she was and always managed to find a book behind her. She worked her way to a back corner of the store where they were the only two customers, Vicki turned to face him. He was sweating and blushed when she caught him looking up her skirt. "Young man." She said. "Are you looking up my dress?"

"N-n-no." He stammered.

Vicki walked over close to him. Her tits were just below his chin. She stroked his hair. Vicki looked around and saw they were alone. She lifted her skirt and showed him her panties. He stared wide eyed and open mouthed. She pulled her top off one tit. The kid gasped. "Have you ever seen a tit before?" She asked. All he could do was stare and shake his head. The nipple was hard enough to poke his eye out. Vicki moved forward and her nipple went into his open mouth. "Suck it." she ordered.

He was close to passing out but instinct took over and he sucked like a baby on the pretty woman's boob. His hand went up to squeeze the other. Vicki put her hand down and felt his boy cock. It was thin and only 4 inches long but it was hard like a rock. She squeezed him through his pants. The boy pulled away from her tit and looked questioningly at her. "Suck my tit and I'll jerk you off. Be quick before we get caught."

The boy jammed his face back on her massive breast and sucked like his life depended on it. Vicki moaned quietly, enjoying the feeling. Her other hand rubbed him through his pants. She did another security check and unzipped his pants. The kid groaned as her fingers touched his erection and pulled it free. Vicki pushed his head away. She wanted to do more than touch him. His sucking her tit got her excited. She dropped to a squating position. His boy meat smelled delicious. She opened her mouth. The boy groaned loudly as she sucked his cock. It only took a few seconds for him to cum. He instinctivly held her head and bucked his young hips against her face.

"Oooohhhhh." He moaned as his cum was sucked from him.

Vicki eagerly swallowed it all and took a couple extra licks before she stuffed it back in his pants. Vicki stood up and tucked her tit back in her top. At the end of the aisle an old man was grinning as he watched them. His hand was rubbing the front of his pants. "Hurry up." Vicki said as she motioned with her finger. The old guy almost ran to her, unzipping and pulling his erection free from his pants. He stuck his hands in her top and mauled her tits as Vicki dropped to her knees and sucked him. His cock tasted of sweat and smelled like liniment.

"Ohhh yesss." He groaned. "Thank you. Thank you."

Vicki sucked him hard and played with his balls. When she felt his balls pull up she knew he was going to cum. She took his pecker as deep as she could. His gray pubic hair tickled her nose. He too only lasted a few seconds in her expert mouth. "Ung Ung Ung." The old guy grunted as he came and pushed his hips against the younger woman's face. He had a bit more jiz than the kid and Vicki swallowed it all. She stood up and he was shaking. She noticed his eyes were tearing up. He hugged her and told her that he was 67 and that was his first ever blow job. His wife didn't do that.

Vicki left them standing in the aisle smiling at each other. She laughed thinking the kid and the senior would both have a story to tell their friends about their first blow jobs. She hoped the old guy would tell his wife. She tasted the cum on her lips and knew she needed to leave the mall before she got into trouble. The taste and feel of the two strange cocks got her pussy churning. Just before the exit she saw a good looking guy by the restrooms. She turned to go to him. She wasn't sure what she was going to do but fucking him in the men's room was a thought. She stopped in her tracks when a woman came out of the ladies room and hooked her arm in his. She thought to approach them for a threesome but was not that brave.

On the way home, Vicki spotted a bar in a section of town she had not been to before, which wasn't strange because most of the town she had not been to before. It was right beside a little movie theater. There were lots of cars and trucks in the parking lot and a couple bikes. It was called Vic's hideaway.

"This is fate." She said out loud. "A place for Vic to hide away."

She parked and went inside. It was quiet and nice inside. There were lots of couples eating. She felt safe. She sat at the bar and ordered a wine. She was thinking to wash away the taste of the double BJ, but in the back of her mind she knew she was looking for a fuck. She needed to be careful of how much and what she drank or she might end up fucking the whole bar.

Carl and Jessie were playing pool in a connecting room and they spotted her when she came in. "Damn that fucking broad is hot. Look at dem tits." Carl said.

"I would love to break my dick off in her ass." Jessie said.

]"I bet she's waiting for some rich guy. A bitch like that only goes for rich cock." Carl said, taking his shot.

"Yeah. Unless you got a porsche and a trunk full of cocaine you ain't getting none of that high class pussy." Jessie echoed.

After about a half hour the crowd started to thin out. It was couples getting a bite before the movie. By 9:30 there were only two other women there besides Vicki. She looked around and noticed they dimmed the lights after the food crowd left. The music was getting louder and there were more single men coming in than couples. Around 10 she had gotten control over her urge to fuck someone and figured it was time to leave.

"Hey sweet thang. Where you off to?" It was Carl.

"Me?" Vicki asked.

"Of course beautiful." Jessie said. "I couldn't help but notice you when you came in but I thought you were waiting for someone."

"No, I'm not. My husband is out of town and I just wanted to get out for a bit." Vicki said.

"What's your name?" Jessie stuck out his hand.

"Donna." Vicki had decided on that name before she came in. She shook Jessie's hand. He had a nice firm grip.

"Well, Donna. You wanna?"

"What do you mean?" She said.

"Pool baby. You want to play some pool?" Jessie pointed to the tables in the other room.

"Oh no. I don't know how to play pool."

"I'll teach you. C'mon. It'll be fun. You came out for some fun, didn't you?" Jessie said, smiling wide.

'I did come out for some fun.' She told herself.

"I'm Jess and this is Carl."

He was standing close to Vicki and his cologne was very nice. Exciting almost. He had the deepest blue eyes she had ever seen. She went with him as he gently tugged her hand and pulled her off the stool. Jessie led her to the back room. Vicki didn't see the guys low five each other behind her back. Carl grabbed his crotch and made a fucking motion behind her as they walked.

Vicki was having fun pretending to learn how to play pool. She knew the guys were able to see up her skirt when she bent over. A couple times one of them lifted her skirt higher with his cue. They were touching and pushing up against her more than they needed to, but she was enjoying the attention. She had a couple more drinks than she planned and was feeling it.

She bent over to make a shot and Carl stuck his cue between her legs and pushed it against her crotch. He slid it back and forth. Vicki could feel her pussy getting warmer from the action. "I can't make my shot when you do that, you naughty boy." She chided. She disengaged the cue from between her thighs and moved to make a different shot. Jessie was standing behind her showing her how to make a shot and his hard cock was pressed against her ass. Vicki wiggled her butt. "Is that your pool cue poking me?" She asked laughing.

"That's Jessie's big stick." He said in her ear. He was leaning across her back. His cologne was getting to her. She didn't know that Jessie used a pheromone laced brand. Vicki missed the shot.

"Darn it." She said. She laughingly pushed Jessie away and bent over again to make the shot. Jessie used the end of the pool cue to lift her skirt in the back.

"Donna, I can see the crack of your ass through them little panties of yours." Jessie said.

"No you can't" Vicki said. She twisted and lifted her skirt and tried to see. "You can not, you're just being naughty."

"I can too."

"Where." She asked innocently.

Jessie bent her over the table and lifted her skirt. The thin striped panties were in full view. They were stretched tight across her ass. He put one hand on her back and hooked a finger into waistband of her panties. He pulled them down to the bottom of her ass. Her bare butt was presented to both men along with a behind view of her pussy lips. "Right here." He ran a finger down her crack to her pussy.

"Stop it. Stop being so naughty." Vicki giggled. She pulled her panties up. She was having fun.

"I know what the trouble is." Carl said. He pushed Jessie aside and took his place. "See Jessie." He grabbed Vicki's tits. "These get in the way."

"Cut it out." She giggled. "You'll make me miss again." Vicki almost let out a pleasure moan when Carl grabbed her. It felt good to have strong hands fondling her. The cock against her butt and his mauling her tits made her want to be bad. Why not? It wasn't like she wasn't already a slut. She was fucking and sucking Mike and Andy. These guys were no different.

A couple more blow jobs might just do the trick of making her feel better about herself. She always felt better when she made a man happy. She pulled Carl's hands off her chest and straightened up. She turned to face him. Their hips were pressed together. "You know what might be fun?" She said, grabbing his hands and putting them back on her tits. He pinched her nipples and she closed her eyes and moaned. He kissed her hard on the mouth. "That was nice." Vicki said when he broke the kiss. Jessie moved in to get his share. Vicki wriggled free from Carl's arms amd looked at them. "I was thinking you two should play and the winner gets a special treat."

"Godamn Jessie. This gal has an idea there." Carl said.

He hooked a finger in Vicki's top and tugged. She stopped him. "Uh-uh." She waggled her finger at him. "You gotta win first."

She squeezed her way around Carl and sat on a chair in the corner. The guys began playing. Everytime one of them bent over for a shot from the corner near her, Vicki would stick her hand between his legs and squeeze his cock. The game was taking longer than they wanted so the guys secretly agreed that Carl was the winner of the first and Jessie would be for the next. Carl shot a ball into the pocket.

"Ha ha. I win." He shouted.

Vicki looked at the table and there were still a lot of balls there. "But there's still balls on the table." She said.

"This is 9 ball." Carl said. "You just have to get the 9 ball in and you win." He walked toward Vicki. "Now time for my reward, Donna. How about you don't worry about the balls on the table and start to concentrate on the balls that are hanging right here."

His crotch was level with her face. He traced his fingers around the outline of his hard on. Vicki looked around. There were a few guys at the other tables watching.

"I don't know. Those guys are watching us."

"Hell, don't worry about them." He said. "They won't mind."

Vicki stared at his bulge. She did want to see it and taste it. She moved her hands to his zipper and undid him. She reached inside and pulled it out. It smelled strongly of sweat and musk. She rubbed it on her face revelling in the scent. She opened her mouth and took him in.

"Oh yeah girl. Suck that cock." Carl groaned as Vicki sucked him. Vicki's hand went between her legs and rubbed her itchy pussy.

Carl turned and gave the thumbs up to Jessie. He held Vicki's head and she stuck her arm between his legs and put her hand on his ass. She pushed his hips so he was fucking her face. Carl reached into her top and played with her naked tit. Vicki moaned at the touch of his flesh on hers. It felt so good. She pushed her own hand inside her panties and stuck a finger in her cunt. Carl pinched her nipple and that made her suck him harder. She stopped pushing his ass so she could jerk it. Vicki took her mouth off his dick and licked his balls.

"Forget doing that shit. This ain't a date. Suck my goddamn cock." Carl growled. The woman slurped and slobbered on his cock. She felt his balls tighten and sucked harder. "I'm cumming honey. Suck that cock you fucking tramp. Swallow my kids." Carl bellowed. He pumped his hips against her face. Vicki swallowed it all. She reluctently released his deflating dick.

"Oopsie. All done." She said, holding his soft dick. When Carl stepped back, Vicki saw six fellas standing in a semi-circle around her. They all had their hands on their zippers.

"I'm next." Jessie said. He pulled her to her feet.

"What are you doing?" Vicki started to protest.

"I don't want no BJ. I want some of that uptown pussy." He bent her over the table. The guys gathered around to block the view from the other room.

"No." Vicki said. She was struggling. "No sex. No."

Jessie grabbed her panties and pulled them to her knees. Two guys held her hands. Jessie roughly shoved two fingers in her twat. He moved them around and pulled them out. He made a show of putting them under his nose.

"Smells like a sloppy wet cunt that went slumming and got more than she bargained for."

He put his hand on her back and rubbed his cock head against her pussy lips. Vicki struggled harder. She tried to scream but Jessie covered her mouth as he pulled her head back.

alparker
alparker
322 Followers