Dutch & Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria opened her eyes; they were dulled with sensual pleasure. Slowly she tried to cover herself.

"Don't stop. Finish what you started," Rosa said and felt her loins heating up.


Maria's hands resumed their clawing. Rosa entered the room, and sat on the edge of the tub next to Maria. Her hands went to Maria's face, pushed back a strand of hair.


Maria continued fingering herself with one hand and with a grateful expression reached out to Rosa's right breast squeezed it lightly. Rosa didn't realize she was moaning as her full attention was directed upon her friend's cunt and the fingers plunging in and out.

Maria started to come and gave herself to the climax, letting go of Rosa's breast to cup her mons with both hands as if to quell the shaking and trembling of her body.

When her orgasm subsided she gazed up at Rosa and said, "If you want I'll go down on you right now."

Rosa sighed and leaned forward to kiss her friend. Maria's tongue darted into her mouth. A surprised Rosa found herself licking the corners of Maria's mouth as her friend's tongue explored her teeth and gums. Then Rosa suddenly pulled away.

"We can't!" She blurted out.

"Sure we can . . . why not?"

"It's not that I don't want to . . ."

"Then why not?"

"It's . . . I just don't feel right about it. I mean . . . with Dutch in the next room and all . . . I don't know what I'd do if he caught us. I love him and don't want to chance losing him just because we got heated up. We've been friends a long time Maria and . . . we'll always be friends, and maybe someday we'll make love, but not tonight. No, not tonight. Now please fix yourself up and go home. I'll call you tomorrow.

"You'll never call me," she pouted as she reached down and pulled up her black panties.

"You're my best friend; of course I'll call you."

Smoothing her skirt, Maria smiled and said, "You will?"

"Of course I will. I'll call you tomorrow after work."

Maria fixed her makeup, then kissed Rosa goodnight and left, hoping that just maybe she and Rosa could become lovers.

Rosa waited for twenty minutes not certain if Maria might return, then she knelt in front of the sleeping Dutch and unzipped his trousers.

He woke as her mouth closed on him.

"Hey," he said, his voice clogged with sleep.

"Ummm," she said, removing him from her mouth. "You were sleeping but your friend wasn't," she murmured as she picked up the pace in jerking him off.

"Maria was here."

"Oh?"

"Mmmm," she spit into her palm and rubbed the moisture around his gland. "It was kinda funny."

"How so? Oh, that's just right."

"We had a couple beers and she went to the bathroom. She was gone a while and I went to check on her and caught her masturbating like crazy."

"No shit! And then what?"

Rosa gave his erection a long lick and said, "She came onto me."

He ran his finger through her hair and caressed the nape of her neck. "How did that happen?"

"It's kind of difficult to explain."

"Try."

"Well . . . when I opened the door and caught her jilling off, she stopped, but I told her to finish and she did, but in the process she began playing with my boobs and I got to say I was liking it, liking it a lot. I mean it was really a hot scene with her fingers going ninety miles and hour and when she came I was pretty damn close to coming too."

"Did you go down on one another?" He was still caressing her neck and ears.

"No, but she wanted to do me."

"But you turned her down?"

"Yeah . . . but I was awful close to it."

"I'm glad you didn't," he said and kissed her behind the left ear.

"No, we kissed and I sent her home."

"You kissed her, a soul kiss?"

"Yeah . . . why?"

"I remember her running after some guy. She borrowed your pickup. You went with her, but didn't fuck him, or did you?"

"No, Dutch I didn't. I might have, but he couldn't get the damn thing up."

"But she did. Maria did and who knows what the creep was carrying. I'm scheduling you for an appointment with Dr. Sharon. I've been meaning to do this for some time now, but haven't gotten around to it."

"You think I have a STD?" Rosa was getting pissed off at Dutch and he realized it.

"No I don't think that, but I do think we should both run the tests and see what the doctor has to say. Besides, I want you to meet her. In this day and age, you can't be to careful. I gotta admit that I'm frightened of Aids. Four guys I know, or knew got it and died from that damn thing. I don't want any of us getting it. If Maria goes in and comes out with a clean slate, fine the two of you can go at it all day long, but I'm telling you if she doesn't get tested there's no way I want you fucking around with her."

"I don't like ultimatums, Dutch." She said, fuming.

Trying to placate her he said, "Rosa, I love you. You know it, so why get pissed if I try to protect you. Maybe I phrased it the wrong way. But my intentions are good. Believe me it's in all our best interest."

She began to calm down and he sensed it.

"All right," she said after a minute passed, "I'll go to the doctors with you. We'll run the tests and start fresh. I don't have any STD's."

He kissed her softly on her forehead. "I know, but let's make sure."

"All right, let's be sure. Now is it okay to finish this blowjob?"

He laughed and she joined him.

"Only if you think its safe," he said with a wide grin on his face."

With an even wider grin on her face, she took his semi-hard cock in her hand and began getting him hard again. It only took a minute or so before she was licking and sucking on his helmet shaped tip and moaning in satisfaction.

Determined to please him, Rosa gently wrapped her thumb and index finger around his testes and ever so slightly pulled them away from his body. This brought a slight tension to the end of furthest from his body. Then ever so gently, she ran her tongue in a circle around that 'end' area cause a host of dizzying sensations to ripple through Dutch's balls and lower extremities.

"What the fuck?"

But she was dragging her fingernail along his balls by this point and generating another series of tingling sensations for Dutch to cope with.

"Jesus, that's good. That's unbelievably good, Rosa."

She continued until her mouth tired, then took him deep-throat and gave him the release he sought.

He lay there breathing hard and with a line of semen hanging from her lip, she smiled and said, "Don't forget to tell the doctor about that either."

"You know something sweetheart?" he said softly.

She kissed him leaving a thin veil of semen on his mouth. Unconsciously he licked it off.

"What loverman?

It seems that we both need more than one person in our sex lives. For example earlier today I brought dinner to your mother's and we fucked like rabbits."

"You didn't!"

"Afraid I did. Of course I didn't go over looking to boff her. She demanded "some of that salami Rosa's getting."

"My mother demanded you do her?"

"You do recall we met . . . or had sex for the first time after I'd screwed dear old mom all afternoon."

"Well, yeah . . . but that was before we hooked up."

"True, but look . . . only an hour ago you wanted to go down on Maria."

"I didn't do it though. Wanting to and doing it are two different things."

"I agree with you. I'm simply pointing out that we are both very sensual, highly sexed individuals. And that even though we love one another it seems inevitable that we'll both be having sex with others as time passes."

"You did say you loved me somewhere in that last remark didn't you?"

"I most certainly did. I do love you. I love you more than anything."

"And I love you right back, but what about this . . . having sex with someone else bit?"

"Did you get pissed off when I told you about your mother?"

"No, my mother is a horny old woman."

"Well the fact of the matter is I wouldn't have minded if you'd gone down on Maria either, except that we don't know if she's clean."

Although wearing a puzzled expression, Rosa nodded her understanding. "You're talking about an open relationship aren't you?"

"I guess I am."

"So you don't care if I sleep with someone else?"

"But I do care. That someone else should be someone we both know and feel safe with. We don't want to lie about our feelings toward others or lie when we feel a sexual desire for someone other than each other."

"And that's why we're going to see the doctor?"

"Yes, but there's more to it than that . . ."

"Oh?"

"Doctor Sharon loves sex too. There's not a time I stop by that she doesn't suck me off, or that I don't fuck her."

"So that's good for you. Where does that put me?'

He smiled at her and touched her cheek. "She's bi, as you'll soon find out."

"She's gonna examine me and then eat me out?"

"After she gets your test results, yes she will."

"Ohhhhhh, How nice!"

"Dutch?"

"Yeah baby?"

"Eat me?"

He quickly moved between her thighs. "It will be our pleasure, baby."

12