Dutch Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a nipple in my mouth and reached down to rub her clit as I continued to pump my cock into her. Nancy reacted quickly to this added stimulus and soon her body was shaking and she starting gasping and letting out little yelps. I was finding her reactions hugely erotic and exciting. It was a thrill to see a woman so openly enjoying her sexual excitement.

Giving one big jerk of her hips, Nancy exploded in orgasm. "OHHHHHHHH GODDDDDD!! FUCK ME RICK!! OHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS!!" she cried out so loud that I was convinced the guests in the neighbouring rooms could hear it all.

Her excitement just blew me away and with a few more thrusts I also hit a huge orgasm. I groaned and shook and gasped as I dumped a huge load of cum deep inside Nancy's pussy.

We lay cuddling on the bed in the blissful aftermath of our erotic activities. Nancy leaned across to kiss me. "Thank you Rick. That was really good. I am so glad I decided to meet with you. I hope it was good for you too?"

"Oh -- it was great. You are so sexy and hot." I complimented her with sincerity. Gently caressing her beautiful naked body I asked what she wanted to do ….. and if she had to head for home.

"No, I don't have any time pressures. Would you like me to stay for a while?" she looked questioningly at me.

"I'd love you to stay for the night if you can -- and if you would like to. I would love to have more time with you. And to be honest I would love to have more sex with you and explore your body more slowly. You are just so sexy and such a huge turn on. Would you stay for the night?"

"That would be great Rick. I like the idea of more sex with you. Your touch gets me really hot and excited and your cock is gorgeous. But before we do anymore I want to have a shower. Is that okay?"

"Go ahead -- help yourself. And there are plenty of towels there." I smiled at the thought of a night full of sex with this hot Dutch lady. Clearly she either had a really strong sex drive, or she really was not getting what she needed at home. Either way I was just too happy to help her out.

While Nancy enjoyed a leisurely shower I got out my camera. I just had to have a picture of this sexy woman in the nude. Nancy did not see me come into the bathroom. I called her and took the picture as she turned. I was relieved that she just laughed and commented, "Hey, if you are going to have pictures of me naked, I want one of you as well."

With that she quickly got out of the shower, dried her hands and got her cell phone out of her handbag. She wanted a full frontal picture of me. We took a few pictures of each other with me getting one of her, still wet from the shower, sitting on the bed. I asked Nancy to pose lying down with her legs spread so that I could get some really erotic photos. She declined, saying, "I will only lie like that for you if you want more sex -- but not for pictures. I hope you are ready for more?"

"You bet -- look at me," I replied, quickly putting the camera away. My cock had got hard again from the thrill of taking pictures of her naked.

We rolled onto the bed and got straight into stimulating each other. Nancy's cunt was already quite wet from her own juices again. She clearly was very turned on and needing a good dose of good sex.

In the course of that night we fondled and sucked and fucked endlessly. Nancy was tireless and brought me to orgasm more times than I thought I could in one night. By the next morning we were both feeling rather tender from our sexual frenzy. We showered together before breakfast gently shampooing each other and hugging on another under the stream of warm water.

As we dressed I asked Nancy to pose for me in her sexy underwear. I told her that I had thought she looked so good that I wanted to have a picture to preserve that memory. She happily posed for me -- and those are the pictures posted earlier in the story.

As we parted ways after breakfast Nancy thanked me for giving her some excitement and eroticism, which she sadly missed in her marriage. We agreed to stay in contact, even though I did not get to Rotterdam very often on business.

Walking off to her car, Nancy glanced over her shoulder and called back to me, "Enjoy the pictures, but please don't let other people see my face!!"

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
19 Comments
Geezer83Geezer8328 days ago

Definitely a 5. Done with class.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsover 1 year ago

Well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An interesting woman and, most likely, with a beautiful face. But the breasts have grown too much. Natural always looks better, even if it is not big. And I, for example, generally love small boobs. Small breasts make a woman fitter and younger!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG, another hot story, just as well my husband get all the benefits, of these stories. and photos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lucky and erotic

That is a wonderfully friendly and erotic story. Two people with the same thoughts attracted to each other for erotic consensual sex. Very sensual.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
"Stocking Tales": Boss's Pet College student is drawn into the world of sexual submission.in Lesbian Sex
Messages While Travelling A travelling husband learns of his wifes sexual indulgence.in Illustrated
Mary: A Desired Older Woman Could the mature, attractive wife be tempted?in Illustrated
More Stories