Dutch Takes Rosa To The Doctors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be a cockteaser! Damn it, Sharon!" Timmy bellowed, thinking she was returning to Dutch's thicker cock.

With peals of her laughter ringing in the air, Sharon reversed directions and repeated the movement, knowing full well from his groaning that he was really enjoying it. Then he began to contribute to the movement, sliding his dick in and out of her mouth. She used her tongue on its underside as it skimmed in and out. She was also exerting as much suction as she could; and priding herself on being a virtuoso in the art of fellatio she set out to prove it to him too, wrapping her fist around him at its base to control the maximum depth that she wanted down her throat and applying a suction on him that he'd never experienced before.

Dutch returned to Rosa as Sharon applied all her expertise on Timmy. Suddenly she had him groaning and gasping; his prick had swelled up and was throbbing frantically. Shrewd enough to realize the signs of his pending ejaculation, Sharon backed her mouth off until she had only the crown in her mouth and then sucked harder while jerking him furiously.

Whoosh! Timmy spewed into her mouth.

The first wad descended down her throat like an Apollo Shuttle being launched. Swallowing rapidly, Sharon tried to keep up with the repeated discharges of the blistering paste spurting from his third eye. Eventually the spurting subsided and she licked the last remnants of it from him and let his prick slide out of her mouth. Her eyes found his and she smiled mischievously. Timmy wrapped his fingers in her hair and drew her close for a long lingering kiss. When they finished kissing they turned their attention to Dutch and Rosa.

Dutch was back between her thighs and Rosa's breath was ragged. She had already come several times and was fast approaching another, but this promised to be a huge one.

"Your cock, I need your cock in me!" she gasped and forced him backward as she slid from the gynecologist's examining chair. Dutch took her place in the chair and she mounted him, carefully placing him at her center and sliding him into her.

"God! God! God!" She moaned. "Oh, God!" She cried out groaning with pleasure; her hips rolling as she kegeled his massive cock with her cuntal muscles. Then she went silent.

It was on her . . . a massive orgasm shaking her entire body. Her brown eyes rolled back in her head and she blacked out from the enormity of it all. She was out of it for approximately twenty seconds; and when she came back she realized that she was squirting her juices as freely as if she were taking a piss. In fact she thought at first that she was pissing as a torrent of fluid burst from her pussy and poured over both their legs and onto the floor.

Both she and Dutch were taken aback by this event, puzzled until Sharon reverted to her role as a doctor and explained what had happened to them.

"You had an intense climax that resulted in your ejaculating your bodily fluids with unusual force. It may have looked like you were urinating, but you weren't."

Both Dutch and Rosa nodded, still not fully comprehending what was happening. Dutch slowly eased Rosa off of him and she knelt on the floor and allowed the remainder of fluid to gush from her cunt onto the floor. Sharon and Timmy watched, Sharon with a faintly amused smile; and Timmy with a frozen, but fascinated expression.

Dutch joined her on the floor, turned her body around so that the other couple could see her entire shaved pussy area and the orgasmic fluid still seeping forth. Then he lowered his face and began sucking her cunt with gusto, causing her pelvis to jerk at a frenetic pace until Rosa came yet one more time and sank to the floor and lay still in the midst of her spilled bodily fluids. An exhausted Dutch joined her, lying prone, gasping for breath just outside the pool of liquid.

The doctor and Timmy got dressed in silence, permitting the exhausted couple to rest where they lay. After Timmy left, Sharon checked her schedule and realized her next patient would be coming in fifteen minutes. Gently she shook Dutch's shoulder.

"Wake up. You've got to get dressed; a patient is due in a few minutes."

His eyes opened and on recognizing Sharon he grinned. "Ain't she something, Doc?"

"She is special, Dutch," Sharon smiled back. "Very special. I'm looking forward to tomorrow after the results are in."

"I think she is too, although she appears a bit worn out at the moment."

Reaching out, Sharon touched Rosa's face very lightly. "Rosa darling, wake up. We've got to get you cleaned up."

"Huh?" The sleeping woman murmured, coming awake. "Where . . . oh, my God!"

"Take it easy honey," Dutch whispered, "everything's alright. Here, let me help you to your feet. Be careful the floor's kinda slippery."

Remembering those last moments, Rosa flushed and was on the verge of crying from embarrassment when Sharon spoke out.

"Girl I've never seen anyone come so hard or so much in my life. That was sensational! Can you do that anytime you like?"

"I . . . I . . . I've never come like that before. I don't know what came over me. I've had several sensational climaxes, but . . ."

"Let's get you cleaned up," Sharon said, and led Rosa off to the bathroom and a small curtained shower. A few minutes later they emerged and began to dress. Dutch stood by fully dressed, having already cleaned the mess left on the floor. He enjoyed looking at the feminine duo performing a reverse striptease knowing it was partly for his entertainment.

***

As they drove home he asked Rosa if she had any apprehensions about retuning the next day.

"Wild horses couldn't keep me away. And by the way, even though you were truly magnificent today, I'm going by myself. You need a rest, I don't."

"Hey you're the one that passed out from all that fucking," he protested.

"Maybe so, but I know that if I pass out again tomorrow, that nice doctor will give me the best resuscitation I ever had."

"I can attest to her capabilities as a cocksucker, but really have no opinion on her cunnilingus abilities," he said glancing at Rosa for her reaction. She giggled at him and squeezed his leg above the knee. "If she's that good with a cock, I can't wait to see what she's capable of making my pussy feel like."

That was the end of that conversation. They got home, checked on Kathy and ordered Chinese.

The next morning both agreed it was the best night's sleep they'd had in ages.

12