Dutch Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,518 Followers

"Do it - spread your legs and ask Marc to fuck you."

When the words came it was a barely audible whisper.

"Please fuck me Marc."

I sat in one of the armchairs while Marc undressed. Quite possibly the Marc of twenty five years ago would have rushed to strip himself, but now he took his time, a quiet smile on his lips, as though he was savouring the moment.

Finally he was naked, his erect cock swinging lewdly in front of him. He moved towards Kim and I realised that she had pressed her legs together. With a gentle push Marc prised her knees apart.

There were no preliminaries, no foreplay. Marc lay on top of Kim, their eyes locked on each other. Neither of them paid any attention to me, it was as though I wasn't in the room. Suddenly Kim gave a sharp gasp and I guessed that Marc had found the entrance to her pussy. Then Marc thrust and Kim cried out as after thirty years of marriage her cunt finally yielded to another man's prick.

It seemed strange, almost an out of body experience, watching my wife being fucked by another man. Their bodies merged together in the intimate mixture of shadows and soft yellowy light. Marc's backside rose and fell as he thrust into Kim. He thrust harder and she responded by locking her legs round him, drawing him in close.

It was too much for Marc, he gave an inarticulate cry and a final powerful thrust as he emptied his balls inside my wife. It was clear that Kim hadn't come and oddly she stroked and comforted Marc, as though consoling him for the fact that he had cum sooner than he intended.

They lay almost motionless, except for Kim continuing to stroke the back of Marc's neck. Finally he raised himself up with his hands then climbed off Kim. I stood up and started to unfasten my shirt.

"Your room is immediately facing the top of the stairs. I'm sure you can sort yourself out."

Marc looked at me and nodded, that quiet smile on his lips. He picked up his clothes and left the room. I finished undressing and looked at Kim - she spread her legs wide in invitation. The room was dimly lit, but I could see her dark slit and the white of Marc's sperm trickling down it.

I mounted Kim and my prick slid between her cunt lips. Her slick wetness was incredible to feel. I gave it to her hard and fast, ramming into her, making her gasp and groan.

"From behind. Take me from behind."

That's her favourite position and I was more than happy to oblige. I raised myself up and Kim turned over. With one foot on the floor and one on the settee she presented her cunt to me. My cock slid back inside her and I started fucking her again.

I gave it to her really forcefully, thrusting hard in a way that pushed her forward and flattened her against the settee. I continued to drive into her and was rewarded with the shuddering and gasping which signalled her approaching orgasm. A few more thrusts took me over the top and then I gave a final extra deep thrust. My cock jerked and jerked inside her, firing my sperm into her cunt and mixing with the load Marc had released a few minutes earlier. Kim shuddered and moaned beneath me as the most memorable fuck I had ever experienced came to the perfect conclusion.

We lay quietly for a while, then picked up our clothes and trooped wearily up to bed. Nothing more was said and we soon both fell asleep, my brain replaying the images from earlier as sleep overcame me.

It was after eight in the morning when I woke. I looked at Kim alongside me and immediately I thought that for the first time ever she had two men's cum inside her pussy. I wondered what she would say about the events of last night. I would find out soon enough because I could hear Marc moving and I'd promised to drop him off at the station by 9:30.

I slipped out of bed and went downstairs and began to prepare breakfast. Within a couple of minutes Marc appeared and a minute later Kim joined us. It was almost as though last night hadn't happened. Nothing was said, the conversation was perfectly routine, just chit chat about Marc's return flight to New Zealand.

Nevertheless there was the subtlest of changes in our behaviour. I can't put it into words, but somehow without saying anything we all seemed to acknowledge the physical intimacy of last night.

It was soon time for me to take Marc to the station. He hugged Kim goodbye, kissing her goodbye in the manner of friends, but not lovers.

At the station I went out onto the platform with Marc. As he prepared to board the train he shook my hand.

"I do not know what to say. Last night was very special, I will be in touch, but thank you - it was a night I will never forget."

"Yes, it was special, very special. I hope we meet again sooner than in twenty years time."

"Yes," said Marc. "Come to New Zealand - it's a wonderful country and you know that my door is open any time."

Marc boarded the train, it left on time and then I had the short drive home. I wondered what Kim was feeling, what she was going to say. I was confident she wasn't upset, but I couldn't be sure exactly what her reaction was.

I stepped into the house and Kim was in the kitchen tidying a few things away. She smiled and came towards me. To my surprise and delight she unfastened my trousers and released my cock.

"Can we go to bed?"

I was only too happy to oblige and soon our bodies were locked together with a passion and urgency that I think surprised us both.

Laid together afterwards I had to ask her about the events of last night.

"How does it feel - being fucked by two men?"

"It was very nice, but very confusing. All the time my head was telling me to stop you, but my body was telling me something else. Anyway you were in a very forceful mood, you didn't exactly take no for an answer."

"True, but to be honest I felt I had to push you if anything was going to happen. Alright I took a risk, but you could have stopped me if you'd really wanted to."

Kim didn't say anything to that because she knew it was true. She's not some weak wimpy female - if she had really wanted us to stop then Marc and I wouldn't have been in any doubt.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked her, needing to be totally clear on this essential point.

"Yes I did. I'm surprised how much I enjoyed it; it was probably the best sex I've ever had. What about you?"

"I've always wanted to watch someone else fuck you, but I did sometimes wonder if it would actually be a disappointment. It wasn't."

"You enjoyed watching Marc fucking me?"

"Yes I did."

"That's strange," Kim said with a laugh. "Wanting to watch your own wife being fucked."

"Maybe it is, but apparently it's a common sexual fantasy, though many men won't admit to it. At least we've got the sort of relationship where we can talk about it."

"And do something about it," said Kim with a smile.

That was a month ago. We were on an erotic high for about a week after that night with Marc. We made love every night and talked about how we'd felt and how it had turned us on. We're agreed that we might do something similar if a suitable opportunity arises.

One odd side product is that since that night Kim says she feels more attractive, more confident of herself as a woman. I hadn't realised that she needed some reassurance, but I guess it just shows that you shouldn't fall into a rut and take your partner for granted. There's no doubt that our night with Marc jolted us out of the rut we were in.

tony090909
tony090909
1,518 Followers
12