Dutiful Pleasures and Displeasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know... do you want anymore of this?" She held the cup of tea to me and I nodded. She tilted it a little more than before and it spilled down my chin and onto my partially covered breasts. Her hand immediately grabbed at a napkin and wiped the tea from me. I looked at her and her eyes were trying not to focus on my hardening nipples. She kept glancing away from them as she wiped the tea from my warm skin. "It didn't burn did it?"

I reached up to her hand just above my breasts and held it there. "No, its ok, it didn't burn." She looked into my eyes and I wondered if she could feel my heart pounding just below her palm.

Reluctantly she prized her hand from beneath mine. "I better get this put away and run your water. I'll be back in a minute, don't move ok?"

"I won't." I whispered as she walked away from me. I achingly turned towards the window thinking that she was right. It was getting dark. Before too long the water tanks burst into action. I dearly hoped that she would run the shower and not the bath, there was no way I could sit in the bath.

She skipped into my room. "Ok, you ready?"

"I think so... I know one thing, I need a pee!"

I shuffled uncomfortably towards my bed. She put her arm underneath my armpit and began to slowly hoist me up. I stabilised myself with my elbow on the mattress of the bed. I was soon standing up, albeit in an odd fashion.

"Come on, let's go." She placed her arm around me and guided me slowly out of my room and along the hallway to the bathroom. Mistress placed her hand under the running water of the shower. She chuckled, "I knew damn well you'd never get in or out of there," pointing at the lavish corner bath. She eased me out of my ripped blouse and again her eyes landed on my hardening nipples. Her hands ignored my skin as she began to lower the zip to my skirt, revealing the whole of my bruised body.

I heard her gasp. Tears again welled in her eyes and her hands covered her mouth. "You're beautiful body, scarred and battered." Her fingers came close to the bruise on my inner thigh where the belt curled around from the back. I wanted her to run her fingers over it, to feel it, but instead she hooked them over my knickers and slowly lowered them, taking care not to brush against the welts on the backs of my legs. I held onto her shoulders and stepped out of them. She took me in her arms and directed me to the shower.

I stepped into the shower and the water cascaded over me. It revived my tired and aching flesh. The welts and cuts stung as the water pulsed repeatedly over them. She held a soft sponge, filled with abundant frothy bubbles in her hand. It glided softly on the skin that had been untouched by the belt. I hung my head as she washed my shoulders and arms. The marbling of the bubbles floated down my body, over the welts, cleansing them until the froth seeped into the cloudy puddle at the bottom.

"Mistress, I need to pee."

"Do it there. Turn around and face me as you do it." Just after she said that she knelt in front of the shower. She took the sponge and washed it over my stomach and moved lower, over my hip and my thigh. I released a steady flow of pee. It traced down my inner thighs, mixing with the cloudy water at the bottom, turning it a shade of pale yellow. Her hands moved to the insides of my legs and my pee was still trickling down them. It ran over her hands, continuing its journey. Our eyes never met at this feeling of shared closeness that was happening. I watched her, she was mesmerised by it trailing over her hands and wrists.

When the trickles slowed to nothing, she casually began to cleanse the rest away from my skin. I spread my legs a little more and the sponge touched me between my thighs. It felt so good to have her touch on me there. A soft murmur left my lips and she looked up at me, the twinkle of her green eyes taking all the pain away. She stood up. "Give me your hands." I lifted them together and opened my palms. The majority of the blood had gone but she softly glided the velvet sponge over my cuts. Once cleaned, she lifted them higher and kissed each palm. She turned the water off and gently ushered me out of the shower.

Mistress grabbed the luxurious white robe from the radiator and wrapped me carefully in it. "You look so much better." She smiled and took a small towel from the rail and loosely ruffled my hair with it. "Come with me," she said softly. I was more steady on my feet now and was able to walk unaided, albeit a little slow to her bedroom. She took a thick blanket from the ottoman and placed it on the stool in front of her dressing table. "Go sit down, I want to talk to you."

I swallowed hard. Was this it? Is this the end? I panicked slightly at the thought of being set free. In two years I hadn't left the estate. I'd wandered inside the perimeter fencing and trees but I'd never stepped out of my boundary. Where would I go for a start? Not back home to my father that's for sure, forgiving him for his betrayal in giving me away, at least that's how I thought of it, had never entered my mind despite the fact that it would never have changed a thing. If he'd asked me to come here and serve my Mistress and not return home, I still would have done so.

I could feel the tears rising again and when I looked up into the mirror her face was staring back at me. She placed her hand on my head and with the other she ran a hairbrush through my dark waves. "How many times?"

My gaze connected with hers. "Nine." I muttered.

Her hands stopped their stroking on my hair. "It wasn't always like this though was it? I've never seen markings like this on you before." There was a long silence and she began to brush my hair again.

"I was only ever spanked before, about ten on each cheek, sometimes more."

"But why?"

"I told you, to protect you. The reason I got punished was because of my silence. At those times he always asked me where you were. I was never going to tell him." She sat beside me, her fingers running through my hair as it draped over my shoulder. Our eyes met again. "I, I care for you so much and I couldn't let him punish you."

She bent forward slightly and kissed me tenderly on my lips. Her lingering mouth parted slowly and her tongue licked along the seam of my closed lips. She added a little more pressure and my tongue greeted her tentatively. I heard a soft whimper from her, quickly followed by one from myself. The gentle noises appeared to heighten a desire between us and the kiss became hungrier with each breath that we took. I opened my eyes to be greeted by her emerald gems. She continued to ravish my mouth as I swam in her green pools. I was just about to helplessly drown when she pulled away from me.

Standing behind me once again she gently eased the robe from my shoulders. My back was on full show and the marks of Masters dominance shone through my creamy skin. Mistress knelt and kissed along each thick, dark pink stripe. "What are you doing?" I moaned.

"Kissing away the hurt," she cooed. Whatever she called it, it seemed to be working. I felt the hurt ebb away with every soft touch of her lips. Occasionally I would take a sharp intake of breath as she whispered over a tender patch of my inflamed skin. She got to her feet and held my wrist. "Come with me..." I didn't question her invitation. I slowly eased myself from the stool and followed her closely to her immaculately made bed. She gently lowered the white robe completely off my body. "On your front," she whispered and helped me onto the bed. Within seconds her tender kisses drifted onto my bruised thighs and buttocks. I continuously moaned while her kisses and touches carpeted over me. She moved between my legs and her hair glided over my back. Moments later her soft breath tickled my ear and I dreamily heard her telling me not to move.

For a few seconds her presence couldn't be felt and in a short time I began to miss her tenderness on me. I wanted to see her and curiosity was about to overcome me but her movement back on the bed thwarted me into doing anything. Her warm fingers spiralled upwards from my ankles to my thighs. Her hair shrouded my head and her soft breath in my ear softly issued me an order. "Turn over." I twisted myself slowly around and was welcomed by her nakedness. She literally took my breath away. Many times she had been naked in front of me when I undressed her and bathed her, but now it was different.

My skin tightened and tingled, my innards coiled in a feeling I had never encountered. "Mistress, I..." Her fingers on my lips silenced me. She looked into my eyes, seemingly understanding my unsaid words.

"I'll be gentle... but you must remember one thing, I am still your Mistress and your rule applies. Understand?" I nodded my answer. "Good girl."

Her face lowered to my foot and her moist tongue licked underneath each toe. I giggled at first and flinched as she softly tickled me between each toe. It was such a strange feeling and deeply intimate. Her tongue curled around followed by soft kisses on my foot and ankle. As I softly moaned, my gaze caught hers and she whispered to me. "This is how you will pleasure me when I request it." It wasn't a question but her look beckoned an answer. Between slow and heavy breaths I gave her the words she wanted to hear and the words I wanted to say. She smiled and resumed her gentle ministrations.

This was all new to me. My insides were coiling up and my pussy began to throb and ache. Her tongue reached higher up, trailing her gorgeous, flowing hair across my legs. Higher she went until her nose brushed over my soft dark haired mound. I gasped at the intimacy. Her delicate fingers opened my puffy moist lips and the wetness of her tongue melted into me. I arched my back and opened my legs wider. I moaned a string of incoherent words as her tongue slowly glided up and down my special place. "Your pussy is so beautiful... it opens up like a fresh flower in the spring rain." Her tongue feverishly lapped at my engorged lips then moved tenderly to my inner lips, spreading them open and probing me inside.

I grasped her head, forgetting about my cut hands and I squealed at the pain. She looked up at me, mostly with concern, but also with a hint of harshness in her eyes. "Am I gonna have to tie your wrists?" Oh god, tie my wrists, could she do that? Would she do that? I breathed heavily and found myself thinking of my wrists being tied. The image in my head was one of pure delight. "Well... would you like me to tie you?" No words were needed as I looked her straight in the eye and lifted my arms to the top of the bed. From the bedside drawers she pulled out one silk scarf. A turquoise blue with shades of green intermingled. I recognised it as the last one she ever bought from me on the stall. That was the day she handed me her card.

She straddled my waist and leant over me, her breasts swung down just above my mouth. Her hands wrapped the scarf around my wrists and as she moved her nipples brushed against my lips. I opened my mouth and slipped my tongue out to feel her hard nipples. I'd seen them countless times but to feel one on my lips and have my tongue swirling around it heightened my desire. With a final tug on the silk scarf my wrists were now bound to the bed. My Mistress eased herself back up and her nipple popped out of my mouth and she slid back to between my legs.

Her tongue returned to my pussy, doing as she did before, licking and nibbling along my lips. She flicked my inner ones and gently sucked them into her warm, moist mouth. I fidgeted and arched my back once more as her tongue randomly tapped and flicked on my hard sensitive button. My hips rose and fell, grinding my pussy more onto her with an urgency that I had rarely felt. I writhed beneath her ministrations, my breasts jiggled and my legs parted and lifted. They held onto her, bringing her closer to me. Shrieks and cries filled her bedroom. "Please... PLEASE!" That word was all I could shout. I looked down at her, working me with her mouth. Her delicate hands held my hips. "Please..." I panted. She nodded her head and at once she danced her tongue continuously over my clit. The room filled with a crescendo of my moans and wails. They slowly receded into whimpers and trailed off into soft satisfying moans. "Mistress, thank you!"

She moved beside me and the smell of my arousal lingered heavily in the air. Her lips came close to me, intoxicating me with my scent. I edged my face nearer to hers and parted my lips. The fragrance got stronger as her lips gently touched mine. I groaned at my first taste of myself. I licked along her lips, savouring my flavour and planting quick, continuous kisses on her delightful, edible lips.

Shortly after, Mistress got to her knees and straddled my head. "Your turn to taste me." Her pussy was soft and shaved and her distended lips slipped over my nose as she positioned herself on me. Her wetness coated me, suffocating me in its fragrance. "Stick your tongue out and pleasure your Mistress!" My tongue probed each and every fold. I sucked and kissed her large damp lips. She slowly began to grind against me and in between the sounds of my slurps and kisses her moans were becoming louder. Her clit was protruding and I sucked and caressed it and twirled and twisted my tongue around it. Her moans continued to build momentum.

Looking up, I could see her bouncing breasts and the tight grasp she had on the bed frame. "More..." She moaned. "Don't stop..." I snaked my tongue around her throbbing button and lapped the length of her pussy with my flattened tongue. She bucked heavily on my face and with a series of short sharp jolts she screamed her orgasm out. Her thighs trembled around me and her copious juices dripped down them. I licked them from her and kissed her slightly flushed inner thighs.

Her hands fumbled around my wrists and soon my arms were free. She took each wrist and kissed where the silk had lightly marked my skin. She scooted down my body, covering my clammy skin with her wetness. "I want to taste myself on you now!" And with that she lowered her mouth to mine and ravished me with a kiss that I could only describe as animalistic. I melted into her, our beings blending and becoming one. Moments later she pulled away from me and snatched the blanket from the ottoman and draped it over us. She eased herself against my back, her whole body moulded into mine. She stroked my arms until I couldn't feel her anymore. Tiredness had taken over as we cuddled into each other 'til morning.

I awoke and reached over to her and again she wasn't by my side. She was stood at the window, naked. Her perfect body silhouetted in the light of dawn. "Come back to bed." I wearily requested, lightly patting the empty space next to me.

"There's something I have to tell you." Her head lowered and she slowly walked towards me. She sat next to me and a solitary tear fell on her thigh. "You are free to return to your father if you want."

"What? I don't understand. What's he got to do with anything?"

"It was your father who I was having the affair with." More tears helplessly fell to her lap. "What I did was selfish and what your father did was unfair." She sobbed.

I should have seen it all back then. The way she was always smiling when they both talked to each other. Her gentle laughs as they spoke. "So that 'is' how I ended up here? I was an exchange between the two of you. I was just a piece of meat caught up in your torrid affair, is that what I was?" I began to cry, everything taking its toll on me.

She took my wrist and held it tightly, "Let me explain, please?" I nodded reluctantly, not knowing if I wanted to hear her excuses. "Your father and I often talked about you. How you worked yourself to the bone helping him with his business and how you never complained and was always willing to help everyone. He said that you were good at home, you cooked and cleaned and kept the household together. I mentioned to him, albeit teasingly, that I wished to have someone like you to take care of me so thoughtfully. After a few seconds of silence he said if I continued the affair you could come and live with me and my husband."

I swallowed hard at what she was saying and my eyes met hers. "So why did you finish the affair?"

"He wanted me to leave my husband. I couldn't do that. That would mean losing everything, including you. Your father wanted me to bring you so you could serve him as well. I refuse to share you, with anyone. I began to really like you, care for you... and feel for you." She openly cried. Tears streamed down her blemished face. "I'm sorry I've hurt you and I'm not sure how to mend this but I don't want to lose you."

Whatever had happened, I would never go back to my father and despite her betrayal, I still loved her and wanted to be her maid and anything else she wanted me to be. I put my arm around her and her hair fell to my breasts as her head came to rest against my shoulder. "So what happens now and what I want to know is how do you really feel about me?"

Our eyes met as she brushed my hair from my forehead. "When I saw you laying on the floor my heart sank and my stomach churned. I realised how much I cared for you." Her delicate fingers traced over my tender hand. "I love you..."

My finger rose to her lips and she softly kissed it. Her hands held my face as her moist lips delicately breezed across mine. I pulled away slightly and whispered, "I love you too, I always have!"

I eased her down with me and we cuddled into each other, soft kisses melting on our shoulders, necks and lips. She kissed my ear and her warm breath as she spoke sent shivers coursing through me. "Will you stay here?"

"I'm not leaving you Mistress, but I want reassurance from you that if your husband returns I will never be touched or punished by him again. Can you guarantee that will never happen to me again?"

Her sea green eyes looked up at me through her dark strands of hair. "I promise." I kissed her with a softness that didn't match the intensity that was burning inside of me. As we kissed I wondered just what new experiences she would bring to me and to our new beginning.

12