Dylan Joins The Band Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,099 Followers

Dylan just stood there in a kind of daze. He was naked backstage with his huge cock thrusting out in front of him. It was covered with a combination of baby oil and pussy juice. One second, he had been fucking the lead singer and she was about to pop big time, and the next she was gone. It took a moment for his head to clear. He had given Angel her birthday present. He had fucked the entire band in one night. He really wanted to cum, but he decided to get dressed and out of backstage before some real trouble started. As he started for his clothes, he heard a small voice over the blare of the music.

"Jesus Fucking Christ!"

He turned to see Kris staring at him. She felt like she was looking at a chiseled Greek god with his defined muscles and beautiful face, but more specifically, she was staring at his hard, swinging cock that was pointing out in front of him like an arrow. She just stood there slack jawed staring at his cock. Then she reached up and slipped the straps of her over-alls off her shoulders. The big baggie garment fell from her body and pooled at her feet. The body that it revealed was a killer with medium sized tits encased in a tight pink top, a taut stomach leading down to slim hips, and a V cover by small pink string bikini panties. Still staring at his cock, she lifted the tight top over her tits exposing her perfectly proportioned breasts and nipples to Dylan. Giving one breast a squeeze first, followed by a soft pinch to her nipple, she hooked her thumbs inside her undies and began inching them down. Kris quickly wiggled her hips from side to side as her underwear came down revealing her sweet little pussy. The pink thong fell down on top of the over-alls and she stepped away from the pile of discarded clothes. Standing naked except for the little top pushed up over her tits, a pair of pink tennis shoes, and blue bandana covering her hair, Kris turned and leaned against one of the speakers and spread her thighs. Her pussy was completely exposed as well showing her thin little bush and the puckered dark ring of her asshole. She looked back over her shoulder at him, inviting him. Dylan did not need to be asked twice.

As he approached her, his iron-hard cock swung in front of him and Kris was staring at his manhood intently. Dylan pressed against her thigh with his red hot prick and Kris let out an audible moan. He whispered in her ear, "Hey, little girl, why didn't you tell me your body was so hot! Are you sure you're okay with this?" As he asked, he gave her nipples a pinch and Kris' ass bucked at the sensation. She nodded her head affirmatively. Dylan slid his hand down between her thighs and began to caress her inner thighs up to her wet pussy. Kris, trembling with excitement, spread her legs wider giving him great access to her over-heating cunt. As he began to caress her hot little hole with his fingers, she whispered to him that she "needed his cock right away." Her juices were already starting to flow, and Kris shuddered as he plunged his fingers deep inside her cunt, coating them liberally with her wetness.

"Mmm....oh, yeah...." Kris moaned, relishing the feeling.

Dylan pulled them out momentarily and brought his hand to his mouth, and savored the taste of her. Then sliding one hand down her flat belly to the top of her V, he parted her labia, and with small, circular strokes, began to rub her clit...first slowly, agonizingly...then he started to increase the speed a bit. Kris' pussy was starting to ache, and needed to be taken care of. She moaned as Dylan's other hand reached under her upturned ass and brushed gently over her wet pussy lips. The contact of his fingers made her shiver with excitement. Dylan slowly pushed his long fingers up inside her hot cunt spreading her open as his fingers drove deep inside her. Dylan's fingers began to work more quickly now. He could feel her clit was starting to swell, and her pussy growing even hotter. Kris' mind was filled with images of Dylan thrusting his hard dick deep inside her, over and over...harder, deeper, faster!! As the fingers of one hand were buried deep inside her cunt, his other hand was busily strumming her rock hard clit like a guitar. Her ass was bobbing up and down; she was on the brink of orgasm...

"YES! OH GOD, YES!" she screamed as Dylan pushed his thumb deep inside her ass, sliding it in and out in time with the fingers in her dripping pussy. That pushed her over the edge, and she came hard, as her body shook and her juices spilled forth, coating Dylan's fingers like sweet honey. Her breathing was ragged, and her ass was continuing to churn on his fingers. Eyes flashing with excitement, he looked down at her and grinned wickedly, "You'll like this even better!"

He moved around behind her and pressed the head of his great cock against her soaking pussy lips. Thrusting forward, he drove his hot cock deep inside her wet, aching pussy in one smooth stroke, filling Kris completely with his thick dick.

"OH, MY GAAAWWD!!!" gasped Kris. "OH MY GGAAAWWD!!! IT'S SO BIG!!!"

"You like my big dick, little girl?" taunted Dylan.

"Yes! Oh God, YES!!" she answered breathlessly. "I love your huge cock! You feel fantastic! Fuck me with your big dick, honey. FUCK ME!!!" Dylan relished the feel of every inch of his long cock drilling into this unexpected by wonderfully tight pussy. It felt so good, he could barely stand it. Kris' wet sleeve was like warm butter as Dylan pumped his huge cock into her time and time again. Her grunts of pleasure were getting progressively louder and louder, so loud that he wondered if they could be heard over the band's raging sound system.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm...yeah, ahhh...Fuck me harder....PLEASE...harder!!" she begged him, rising up on her toes trying to get more of his cock deeper inside her famished cunt. Dylan gave her exactly what she wanted as he maintained a relentless pace, tightening his ass and bucking his hips as he thrust his massive penis in and out of her at ramming speed. Kris began moaning and squirming under him, he knew it wasn't going to take much more for her to cum, and cum HARD. He had no idea how long they fucked. Time seemed to have no meaning other then to try and bring her to a huge orgasm. They were both dripping with sweat as the thunder of the band surrounded them. His staying power was mind-boggling as he drilled his raging manhood deep into her upturned pussy. As her climax began to build, she thrust back against Dylan's pounding hips. She was in ecstasy as her pussy got even wetter than it had been, soaking Dylan's thrusting cock and swinging balls with the overflow of her pussy juice. Surprisingly, though, Dylan didn't feel close himself as he continued pushing deeper and deeper into Kris' gushing cunt. Dylan's ass had become a blur as he continued the attack on her molten fuckhole, as he completely stuffed her cunt on each stroke. The sensation was incredible, and with a few more strokes of his cock inside her, Kris felt her orgasm coming faster and stronger, like a freight train. She closed her eyes, and screamed in pleasure as she came in a starburst of ecstasy...

"YES!! YES!! OH, GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed as she exploded in the most intense orgasm of her life. Dylan could feel her cunt tightly squeeze him as she came. Her pulsating pussy muscles were trying to milk his large cock dry as he continued plunging deep inside of her doggy style. She moaned, she grunted and she screamed as Dylan's cock slammed into her tight pussy again and again. He could feel the inner walls of her tight pussy begin to throb, and her pussy clamped down on his long cock like a vise. She screamed out and came for the third time that night.

"OH, MY GOD!" she moaned. "OOH, I'M CUMMING! OOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Kris' rippling cunt had finally worked it magic on him and he was close. A few more strokes into this talented pussy, when ... A shot of pain slammed into his head and Dylan saw stars.

"Get off her you fucking pervert!!!" Jade screamed at him as she hit him repeatedly with the mic. Dylan staggered away from tight grip of Kris' cunt as Jade rained down blows on his head. "Jade, don't!!! I wanted him!!!" Kris screamed at Jade. Jade froze for just a second and looked at Kris, "You're fired, bitch!"

Dylan's head still ringing from the mic blows to his head, realized this was not Jade protecting Kris from a mad rapist. This was Jade just being plain jealous. She wanted his cock and did not want to share it with the hired help. It made him extremely angry, plus enough with the hitting and name calling already. He moved toward her, his huge cock dripping from Kris' multiple orgasms swinging in front of him.

"C'mere, you bitch!" he growled, pulling her by the waist towards him. Before she knew what was happening, he picked her up and sat her right on the edge of the amp and positioned so that he was between Jade's wide spread thighs. He lifted her skirt up, and a draft of cool air blew over her skin. Using his crotch to brace her, Dylan's strong hands gripped her in place as his cock, rigid and long, pressed against her pubic area. One hand roughly shot to her cunt and found her pussy hot and dripping nonstop. He knew he would have no problem thrusting inside her. Dylan was poised and ready to jam his huge rod inside her and deliver "the coup de gras."

Dylan had her pinned against the amp and ferociously rammed his dick up inside her aching womanhood. Jade moaned loudly as she felt his manhood jam into her, filling her, spreading her so far apart. The vibrations of the roaring amp rattled through her body, seeming to concentrate at the very center of her cunt as Dylan pounded his hips harder and harder, driving his big cock deeper and deeper into her throbbing and pulsating cunt.

Jade screamed out, "Oh... God...!"

"Mmm, you like it? Do you like it when I fuck you?" He asked as he pumped into her liquid heat.

"Oh... God..." was all Jade could manage to answer as the vibrations from the amp continued to race through her body. She threw her arms around his neck, pulling herself closer to him while his hands held her against the amp. She was tingling all the way down to her toes as he moved fast and hard inside her, both of them groaning and breathing heavily, a thin layer of sweat beginning to cover Dylan's hard body. Her fingernails raked down his back as he pounded into her gushing cunt, pulling out until just the head was in and driving full force deep into her hot slot. His thrusting made her loins ache with need as she whimpered, begging him to fill her completely. He was relentless as he drove his prick deep into Jade, seeking to fulfill a promise, seeking to dominate her, seeking to revenge a wrong, seeking to fulfill a raging need in his big swinging balls. The music thundered and the amp vibrated through both their bodies as he shoved his whole length inside her, fucking her with such intensity that it caused her to begin to scream out loud.

"OH GOD...OH GOD...OH GOD..."

His thrusts drove her to the edge and brought Jade to heights of pleasure and ecstasy that she had never experienced before. She clenched at him as her head spun to maintain control herself, so intense was the pleasure coursing through her body.

"OH FUCK ME!!! OH GOD FUCK ME!!!" she screamed against the thundering noise of her band onstage. Dylan found himself thrusting into Jade's tight cunt in time with Angel's and Eve's downbeat.

Her tight passage closed around him like a hot, wet glove, gripping him strongly. He knew that she was very close as she moaned loudly demanding that he fuck her harder. Her cunt was filled to overflowing as her pussy lips were tightly wrapped around his hot, juicy cock, and Dylan's hips began to move faster and faster as he tried to fulfill her request. Jade's breathing got heavier and heavier, and her moaning got even louder, as his hips slammed fiercely into her over and over.

Dylan wanted a big finish to this power fuck, something that would even the score with Jade for the hits in the head and the firing of Kris. As he furiously stroked his dick into Jade's swampy cunt, he saw the answer to his quest. Her mic. It was lying on the amp next to her completely forgotten in her fevered lust. He picked it up in his hand and found the on switch with his finger as he gave a few really hard thrusts deep inside her cunt.

With an agonized look on her face, Jade practically screamed...

"Oh, GOD!! I'm gonna CUM!!

With the music thundering in the background, Jade looked at him, eyes glazed. Her jaw slack and her mouth open as she gasped, "Oh, BABY...Here it comes!!"

As Dylan drill his iron hard cock a few last strokes into her over-heated cunt, he flipped the switch on the mic on. Instantly a roar of feedback filled the club, and he held the mic near Jade's face as her pussy clamped down on his thrusting prick and she screamed out...

"YEAH, YEAH....OHHHHHH, GOD!! FUCK ME... FUCK ME... NOW!! NOW!! SHOOT IT...SHOOT IT IN ME, PLEASE!!"

Even distorted, her pleading cry for more cock and sperm could be heard in every corner of the club. As her cry of ecstasy and her rippling cunt muscles worked on his plunging cock, his cock finally burst and cum splashed out in a long hot streams shooting deep into her quaking pussy. Hearing her moans and screams coming back to her through the speakers, Jade suddenly came back to reality and pushed against Dylan's chest trying to get away from him. She slapped him across the face again as his still spurting cock pulled out of her with an audible SLURP. She grabbed the mic and ran onstage to start singing the next song with a long line of jizz running down her leg.

Dylan stood there with a red face and a very swollen cock. The head visibly pulsing was an angry reddish-purple color, like it still had business to do. Kris knelt down in front of him and taking his cock in her little hand began pumping his cock as Dylan moaned in delight. He lurched forward, pushing his still creaming prick toward her mouth. Kris preparing for a gooey fountain of his glorious cum happily opened up as the large mushroom passed her lips. Taking the head of Dylan's dick between her open lips, she sucked him deeply into my mouth, as he groaned in pleasure. Her lips enclosed his shaft as she moved slowly up and down, her tongue never stopping as Kris slid it up and down his shaft, around the head. Kris loved his cock; it was so thick and stretched her mouth so wide. He had already cum once, but her mouth and tongue were bringing him to another quick climax. She felt his shaft pulsate, and suddenly, her flooded her mouth with his cum. She kept pumping with her hand while she sucked with her mouth. She wanted to swallowed every bit of cum he gave her, and then kept on sucking on his cock because she wanted to make sure he stayed hard. When he'd finally stopped cumming, he pulled his spent dick from Kris' mouth and sighed in contentment. She smacked her lips lovingly, relishing the salty-sweetness of him. Sliding down the side of the big amp, and they collapsed together exhausted, giggling and kissing. She continued to slowly stroke his still very stiff dick, gently but firmly moving her hand up and down as beads of pre-cum began to ooze from the very tip. Dylan groaned in pleasure.

They stayed like that as the band finished its last songs and took their bows. With the crowd roaring for an encore, all four women met backstage and surrounded Dylan and Kris. Jade screamed at him. How he had ruined her performance and she was going to call the police on him for rape. Kris bluntly told her that she had seen everything and that Jade had consented to have sex with him. Jade screamed at Kris again telling her she was fired, but Kris just gave her the finger as she brought her mouth to his still massive dick and licked the head. Jade started to throw the mic at Dylan, but Misty took it out of her hand. Jade realizing she was outnumbered ran for the dressing rooms while the three other girls applauded him as Kris pushed her mouth down over the large head, and began sucking his dick again in earnest.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was two hours later, and Dylan laid in his king size bed propped up on some pillows as he watched Kris' head bobbing up and down between his out-stretched thighs. She was trying to coax another erection for his exhausted and over worked cock. Off to his left were Angel and Eve locked in a hot and steamy 69 that had been going on for 30 minutes as they sucked and licked each other's juicy cunts.

Back at the club, he had finally managed to get Kris off his dick and gotten dressed. He had helped them load all the equipment. When they were done, Angel invited the band over to Dylan's house for more fun. Misty declined because she wanted to get home and fuck her boyfriend, but she gave him a huge kiss and thanked him for the best fuck she'd had for a long time. Jade acted like he was death warmed over and stuck close to her fiancé, but she slipped him her number when no one was looking and told him to call her tomorrow. If his hunch was right, she was going to come over to tomorrow and he want going to fuck her silly, but not before he plowed his giant cock up her tight asshole.

The thought of fucking Jade in the ass had returned some life to his tired cock, and it began to grow in Kris' hot mouth. Quickly seizing her opportunity, Kris crawled up and straddled him. Taking hold of his cock with one hand, she slide the large mushroom head into her pussy. Teasing herself, she slowly forced inch by inch into her tight and leaking cunt. Finally the whole nine inches were firmly packed into her wet, pretty pussy. "Oh, god" she moaned. Dylan's large hands cupped her beautiful breasts and squeezed her pert nipples. Kris wasted no time, and began to ride Dylan's enormous cock sliding her moist tight pussy up and down its length. This caused her large, white breasts to bounce up and down as she rode him. Dylan continued to caressed her beautiful breasts. "Mmm, yes" she moaned. "Oh, I want you to fill me with your hot jizz."

Off to his left, Eve had brought Angel to another shattering orgasm, and he wondered if she had enjoyed her birthday as much as him. He could say in all honesty as he thought back on all the wonderful tight pussy he had fucked tonight including the very hot one riding him now, that it was the best birthday he had ever had, even if it was not his.

The End.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,099 Followers
12