E & I Acres

Story Info
He drugs the water supply of Stony Harbor.
5.6k words
4.63
320.8k
161
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, I wish you would tell me your secret."

Willie looked up from where he was testing the water supply and grinned at his partner. "I just started lifting, that's all."

Bernie didn't believe it for a minute, Willie was taking steroids. The formerly medium sized black man now looked like a heavyweight boxer and the change in his body had occurred in only a month's time. The shaven headed black man was huge and bulging with muscles, he even looked taller.

Willie finished with his water sample and stood up. "Alright we're done for the day."

The two water department men walked out of the small access building in the wealthy white neighborhood outside Stony Harbor, Long Island. "You live here don't you? Nice neighborhood," said Willie.

"You wouldn't be welcome here," said Bernie. "No offense, but this town is lily white." Bernie hoped Willie didn't take that the wrong way. Working with a black guy was alright, but living next to one...

"You want to go catch happy hour somewhere?" asked Willie.

"I shouldn't," replied Bernie. "Wife doesn't like me drinking too much." Bernie was thirty three now, but in his twenties he was quite the drinker before meeting Karen. The leggy blonde with the full bosom had settled him down a month after they had started dating.

"Come on just a couple beers and we'll call it a day."

"Alright, a couple beers can't hurt."

* * * * *

"Oh god," moaned Bernie throwing up outside the bar. "Why'd you have to buy me those shots? You'd better drive me home."

Willie helped his partner into Bernie's car and got behind the wheel. Bernie was snoring by the time he pulled up at his partners house. Willie slipped a key of Bernie's key ring, before helping his partner out of the car.

"Where the hell have you been?" said the women throwing the door open.

Willie was striken by the beautiful blonde the minute he saw her. She bore a striking resemblance to the actress Jeri Ryan. She was tall, had big blue eyes, and shoulder length blonde hair that was slightly mussed. She was wearing a robe that tried to cover a well developed figure, but failed. She also looked extremely worried. "You must be Karen?"

"Did you get him like this?"

"No ma'am," said Willie carrying Bernie inside. "Bernie wanted to have a few drinks after work."

"Jesus, he smells like vomit. Just throw him on the couch."

Willie did and stood there waiting.

"Thanks, I take it you're Willie?"

"Yes," said Willie. "I'm sorry we had to meet under these circumstances. Could you give me a lift to my car? Bernie tried to drive home, but I took the keys from him and insisted on driving.

"Of course," said Karen, "I'll just go throw some jeans on."

Karen returned several minutes later wearing tight jeans and a tee shirt. She hadn't bothered with a bra and Willie felt his cock growing as he stared at the outline of her big, round nipples. Her ass was also perfect.

They didn't say much as Karen drove him back to the bar and his car. Her jaw was clenched and her brow furrowed as she stared out the windsheild. She seemed pissed.

"Are you ok to drive?" she asked. "You don't seem too drunk."

"I'm fine," said Willie getting out of the car. "I don't like to overindulge. My daddy always told me it was the sign of a weak man" She frowned at that and drove off. In fact, Willie had drank more then Bernie, but his "enhanced" metabolism burned off the alcohol faster then a normal man's.

Willie watched Karen drive off and looked at the key he had palmed off Bernie's key ring. He got in his car and headed back to the water filtering building near Bernie's house.

Willie parked and used the key to unlock the door. He then returned to his car and pulled out the machine E&I's engineers had cooked up. It would release small amounts of X-cite into the water supply. If what he had been told was true, it acted as an aphrodisiac on women and caused impotence in men. Pure, it was more powerful and half a glass would last weeks. Diluted in the water it would be less potent, but still effective.

Willie tried to hurry. He was infecting the entire water supply of Stony Harbor tonight and he needed to make a copy of the key. The water buildings would not be inspected again for three months.

As Willie left, he noticed a car blocking the driveway. He grinned recognizing Xavier behind the wheel. "What are you doing here?"

"Just checking on your progress," answered Xavier.

Willie saw another car with a black man drive by and said, "Bull shit, you're scouting out the hot wives."

"Caught me," said Xavier. "Don't want to get stuck with the fat, old bitches."

"Shit, as long as it gets off, my dick don't discriminate, but there is a wife I'm laying claim to...

* * * * *

The following week, Bernie seemed upset about something. "Up for a few beers?'" asked Willie.

"I really shouldn't, Last week really pissed Karen off."

"Just one," said Willie, "and then you can tell me what's bothering you."

"I'm not sure I want to talk about it," said Bernie a few minutes later at the bar.

"Come on, tell me," said Willie pushing a shot into Bernie's hand.

"Well, Karen's been really horny lately. I mean really horny."

"That doesn't sound like a problem to me."

Bernie hesitated a moment, then said, "Well, I haven't been up to bat."

'The shit works,' thought Bernie. "Oh you're saying you can't get a hard-on."

Bernie's face flushed red when some other patrons snickered. "Keep your voice down," he hissed.

"I can't help you buddy, I never had that problem. Another shot?"

* * * * *

"Son of a bitch," said Karen as Willie helped her drunk husband inside.

"Sorry ma'am," said Willie. "Bernie had a hard day and insisted on having some drinks. I didn't want to, but thought I had better keep an eye on him."

"Thanks Willie, you've been a good friend. Lets get him upstairs to our bedroom."

Karen watched Willie carry her husband upstairs and drop him on their bed. Bernie sprawled on the bed and immediately began snoring loudly. "I'll change and take you to your car."

"If you don't mind Karen, I'm too tired to drive. Could I just crash on your couch? Bernie can take me to my car in the morning."

"Sure Willie. Go on downstairs and I'll dig you up a blanket and pillow."

"Sure just let me use the bathroom first."

"Help yourself."

Willie went into the bathroom just off their bedroom. He pulled out his giant slab of dark meat and preceded to drain all the booze he had drunk earlier into the toilet. When he finished pissing, he reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a can of beer. Willie lifted the lid off the back of the toilet, put the can in the water, and swiftly disconnected the chain. He grinned as he replaced the lid and headed downstairs.

Karen gathered up the pillow and blanket, then preceded down to the living room. Willie was standing by the couch in his tee shirt and boxers. She gasped with shock and dropped the bundle in her hands. It wasn't that Willie had the body of an ebony greek god, it was the fact that three inches of cock was sticking out of his pant leg.

"Sorry, big things always trying to get free."

He pulled his boxers out and yanked his dick back in. His boxers looked stuffed near to bursting and she could see the outline of his cock and balls. 'Jesus, when hard, he must be twice as big as Bernie,' she thought.

Karen gathered up the sleeping gear and made Willie up a bed on the couch. Afterwards, she sat down on the edge. "I'm worried about Bernie's drinking."

"I don't blame you," said Willie. "I had a loser friend once who drank so much he developed erection problems and neglected his wife. Seems he loved the bottle more then his wife."

'He's describing my life over the last week,' thought Karen, horrified.

"Why Karen, you're crying," said Willie as she stood to leave. He reached up and pulled her down next to him. She felt safe and comfortable as he wrapped his arm around her. She cried into his chest for several minutes.

When her tears stopped, she had time to admire exactly how muscular Willie was. She was looking down his tee shirt, past perfect six-pack abs, over his flat stomach and at the massive bulge in his shorts. The large cock underneath was moving, growing, and his shorts began to rip. Karen realized only a thin strip of velcro was holding that giant cock in.

The velcro ripped further and she quicly stood, realizing that her robe had fallen open giving Willie a good view of her breasts. "I'd better be going," she said tightening the belt on her robe.

The large purple head of Willie's cock was pushing past the waist band of his boxers climbing towards his navel. "Sorry Karen, you're just so beautiful."

Karen didn't answer, she just ran up to her bedroom. She removed her robe and went into the bathroom to relieve herself. As Karen sat on the toilet, she couldn't shake the image of Willie's giant black cock pushing it's way out of his boxer shorts. It was all she could think about, the monster cock had insinuated it's way into her head. Jesus, the sight of Willie's cock even had her nipples hard. If only Bernie hadn't been neglecting her needs, she wouldn't be this horny.

Despite being black, Willie was a very handsome man. He was taller then Bernie, around 6'4", had a shaven head, and his body bulged with muscles. Sitting beside him on the couch, she could see every ridged muscle on his chest through his tee shirt. She wondered what he looked like without the shirt, without the shirt and pants, nude, his beautiful cock sticking out before him. Karen shook her head again and took a deep breath. This seemed to help a little. She wiped herself, turned to flush the toilet, only nothing happened. She jiggled the handle, it was loose.

Karen lifted the lid and saw the beer can floating in the reservoir. Tears welled up in her eyes and her stomach sank. Bernie was an alcoholic. God, they were even trying to have a baby. Thankfully, Bernie hadn't been up to the job. Her father was an alcoholic and Karen vowed that no child of hers would go through what she had growing up. Karen fixed the chain and emptied the beer into the sink.

Karen walked out into the bedroom. If Bernie wasn't passed out, the jerk would be sleeping downstairs on the couch. She would sleep downstairs tonight if Willie wasn't crashing at their home.

Bernie was sprawled in the center of the bed snoring loudly. With difficulty she removed his clothes and was appalled at the sight of her husband's tiny shriveled up penis. It had looked like this for a week now, never growing beyond three inches, a quarter the size of Willie's long black cock and Willie obviously didn't have any problem getting hard. She shook her head to clear it again, knowing that the image of Willie's cock climbing up out of his shorts was forever burned in her mind.

Karen stripped off her robe and tried to roll Bernie over, but he wouldn't budge. She struggled under the covers and found herself hanging half over the edge of the bed. She pulled her pillow over her head to drown out his snores growing more pissed at her husband each minute. Finally, after struggling to fall asleep for an hour, Karen gave up and got out of bed, throwing her robe back on.

* * * * *

Willie was lying on his back on the couch staring up at the ceiling. He was trying to figure out a way to advance to the end game. His plan had called for patience, get Bernie drunk a few more times, gain Karen's confidence, show off his body, and let her get so frustrated she would throw herself at him and throw her husband out. However, his cock wanted her now, it didn't understand patience.

He heard the bedroom door open upstairs and grinned as he quickly pulled his shirt off and his shorts down. He tugged on his cock several times to make it grow and then pretended to be asleep.

* * * * *

Karen yawned as she headed towards the kitchen for some juice. She glanced over at Willie as she passed the couch, her heart missing a beat as she saw his nude form lying asleep on the couch.

His chest was every bit as magnificent as she had imagined it would be, but her eyes kept moving down to his cock. There was enough ambient light in the room that she could see it clearly. It looked like a thick black flashlight with a slight downward curve as it lay flat on his stomach. It was well over ten inches long and the head was the size of a large plum. Even his testicles were gigantic, bigger then tennis balls.

Her feet slowly moved closer to Willie's sleeping form. Her pulse was racing from the thrill of doing something so dangerous. What if Willie woke up?

Karen couldn't help herself. She kneeled down beside the couch so that she could get a closer look at it. Not only was it long, it was twice as thick as Bernie's. Her fingers probably wouldn't even touch if she wrapped her hand around it. Even as the thought entered her mind, she knew she had to try.

Karen looked up at Willie's head. He was breathing steadily and deeply, fast asleep. She looked back towards his cock and slowly reached her hand out. She shivered as she caressed it. Willie didn't wake up so she grew bolder. Karen grabbed it and pulled it upwards so that it pointed proudly towards the ceiling. She was right, her fingers didn't touch. In fact, the gap between them was over an inch long. As she held it, Karen realized the gap was growing. Willie's cock was expanding, growing even larger, going from plump to rock hard in just a second. She caught a whiff of it as it grew. Her nipples, already hard, mimicked his cock, turning harder until they rubbed painfully against her robe. The area between her legs grew moist. There was something primordial about Willie's cock that made her want to surrender herself to it.

"Jesus, it must be a foot long," she muttered.

"Actually, a foot and a half," said Willie grinning down at her.

Karen released his cock, hearing it thump loudly against his stomach. The horror at getting caught wiping out her impure thoughts. She stood and stepped away from Willie as he sat up.

"I-I was just checking up on you," she said backing up.

"You were checking my cock out. You ever seen a black cock before?" He said, standing.

"N-no Willie."

"I bet it's a lot bigger then Bernie's," he said closing the distance to her. "This is what a real man's cock looks like."

"Yes, It's a lot bigger," she said her back coming to a wall. "I've never seen a real man's cock before."

Willie walked up to her so that the tip of his cock poked against her robe, just under the belt. "Well you saw me, it's only fair that I get to see you," he said ripping her robe open.

Karen gasped, her arm flying across her chest and her other hand flying down to cover her vagina. "What are you doing?" she cried.

"You poor thing," he said grabbing her arms and pulling them up over her head despite her efforts to keep covered. "You've obviously been neglected." The tip of his cock was now poking her in the belly button as his eyes roamed over her nude body. He stepped closer so that his cock slid up her stomach. "Look at my cock." She obeyed looking down at the head pointing up towards her. She noticed it had an unusually large pee-slit. "Doesn't it look great contrasted against your body."

"Yes," she said. It was true. Her white belly made his dark brown cock stand out so that it looked even bigger.

Willie leaned forward still holding her arms over her head and she realized he was trying to kiss her. "No Willie. Stop. I'm a married woman." Her second protest was drowned out as he mashed his lips against hers. She probably struggled for less then five seconds before she found her body raising itself into his. His tongue pushed past her lips and she opened her mouth to let him in, her own tongue sliding into his mouth.

With a tight grip on the wrist of her right hand, Willie brought her arm down and pulled their bodies apart long enough to wrap her hand around his cock again. Her instincts took over and her hand began stroking his cock as they kissed.

Willie broke their kiss and stepped back so that she could watch her hand jerking off his cock. Her hand was turning sticky each time it reached the head, the amount of his pre-cum was so large it alone compared to one of Bernie's orgasms.

Willie released her other arm and placed his hands on her shoulders, pushing her down. "Why don't you take a closer look. If Bernie does have a drinking problem, this may be the last hard cock you see for a long while."

She resisted at first, but her legs felt weak and her back began sliding down the wall until she kneeled before this perfectly built man. It felt natural to kneel before Willie. Her hand had never stopped stroking him and she stared in awe at the large bulbous cock-head pointed at her face.

"You ever suck cock before?"

"No, never. It's disgusting," she said mesmerized at the sight of her hand sliding along his shaft.

"Your going to suck me off," he said pushing forward until the head touched her lips. She held them tightly closed, breathing through her nose, his strong masculine scent climbing into her brain.

Karen turned her head away and said, "I can't cheat on Bernie. It's a sin." Every nerve in her body was screaming out to her to obey him, but there was nothing more precious then the sanctity of marriage. She had even saved herself until her wedding night.

"Oral sex ain't cheating," said Willie pushing his cock back towards her lips. "Just lick it a little."

Karen gave in to her desire. After all, she had already touched it with her hand, what difference was there in touching it with her tongue?

Karen stuck out her tongue and shyly ran it over the crown of Willie's cock. She grew bolder, and ran it around the crown again, this time encirculing it completely. Instinct took over and she began coating the entire head with her saliva before running her tongue down his shaft to his crotch.

Willie grabbed the tip of his cock and held it up. "Now lick my balls," he ordered.

Karen obeyed, her tongue licking first one hairy testicle then the next. They felt big and heavy and she was filled with a deep desire to see him cum. She licked her way back up to the head, teasing his pee-slit with the tip of her tongue. Karen decided to see if she could get the head in her mouth. She parted her lips and pushed forward, the fat head entering her mouth until her lips closed down over the ridge and it was inside. Her tongue twirled like mad all around the head as she held it in her mouth and Willie groaned begining to slowly buck his hips.

This wasn't as bad as she thought it would be and a warm glow spread through her body each time Willie groaned, knowing he was enjoying what she was doing for him excited her. His thrusts were pushing more of his cock into her mouth and she stretched her mouth wide open to accomodate him.

Karen started to gag as it pushed into her throat, but Willie was unmerciful. He grabbed the sides of her head and actually increased his thrusts. She arched her back so that she could more easily take his cock down her throat as he pushed it in deeper inch by inch. Despite the discomfort, Karen was thrilled to be treated like this. It felt right and natural to submit to such a powerful dominant male.

Karen began pushing forward to match his thrusts and Willie grunted his approval. She steadily breathed through her nose as three-quarters of Willie's cock slid in and out of her throat. He increased his pace, fucking her face for what what seemed like an hour before she noticed it swelling. Karen paniced, struggling as she thought his monster cock would choke her to death or rip through her throat. Willie held her head down over his cock, stroking her hair with his other free hand to calm her. She relaxed, just as the cock jerked in her throat and she felt it pumping sperm into her belly.

12