E & J Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
destinie21
destinie21
604 Followers

Jerusalem pulled Evelyn closer hardly remembering why she wanted to fight this woman off so bad, no one had ever spent so much time just touching her. Before she'd lost her virginity she'd touched herself in anticipation so she'd know exactly what made her moan. Like a dancer she wanted to learn the exact movements so she execute them without flaw but moreover so she could teach her lovers those same steps, but Evelyn was learning all on her own. Jerusalem had forgotten about the simple pleasure of skin on skin and the sweetness of a caress. She couldn't help but close her eyes as the woman traced the paths her hands had just taken with her tongue. Now it was more than just the appreciation for the caress that had her moaning and pressing the woman lower.

Evelyn ran her tongue along the smooth plain of the woman's stomach and then lower still to her wet hot center. Pressing her tongue into Jerusalem she swirled it against her inner walls tasting her from the inside out while the woman moved her hips and moaned. The sound of Jerusalem's moans right up against the sound of rushing water was more erotic than words could fully describe and the way the woman's hips rose and fell as Evelyn tasted, and teased her let Evie know just what it was like to be in control of something so very powerful.

Moaning and trembling beneath the Tahitian moon Jerusalem sank to her knees in front of the woman who'd just made her come. She leaned in and kissed her own flavor off of Evelyn's full, slightly parted lips. Then her lips moved to Evie's neck, and lower to the swell of her breasts beneath the smooth black fabric. She sucked each nipple hard running her tongue over the hardness. When she pulled back there were impressions on the from the pressure of her lips pulling. She repeated the motion again as her hands ran up the lighter woman's inner thighs. She pulled away when she found that the woman had gone without panties.

She smile before speaking "Oh I didn't know you were a freak Evie."

Evelyn blushed but returned the smile, "Now you know."

Then there was no more talking or laughing the two of them removed the dress and tossed it away from them then Jerusalem spread Evelyn's legs and fucked her hard and fast, there was no power struggle just then no roles no anything but this hot sweaty need that had them both enraptured.

They lay on the ground sometime later covered in the white sand that covered the ground. They were looking into each other's eyes both wanting answers but both to afraid to ask the right questions. Unable to take the silent contemplation and the closeness that was beginning to unsettle her, Jerusalem grabbed Evelyn by the arm and they rose and ran toward the waterfall.

The water fell in a sheet in front of them, they had walked directly though the water and behind I there was a sort of long stone bench carved there. A spray of cool water hit them as Jerusalem relaxed on the wet stone. The rushing water had washed the sand away and soaked their hair and skin. Evelyn settled herself on top of Jerusalem although the was plenty of space for them to lay side by side with room to spare. Her wet hair hung in ringlets as she hovered over the darker woman barely able to see her because the moon didn't reach them and the bright lights at the bottom of the pool weren't quite bright enough.

"Why did you hate me?"

Evelyn could see a smirk form on the darker woman's face, "Who says I still don't?"

Evelyn's facial expression became stormy. This made Jerusalem laugh. Hurt, Evelyn flipped over on her back, her arms folded tightly across her chest.

"See," Jerusalem said, now the one hovering over Evelyn, "That's your problem."

"Oh I'm the one with the problem?"

"Yeah, lighten up."

Evelyn's mouth made a O shape as she stared up into the woman's eyes in disbelief,

"You've been the one who won't even let me call you by your first name, and I need to 'lighten up'?"

Jerusalem laughed again. Evelyn pushed the woman off of her and sat up, "According to you, I'm light enough already right?"

"Evelyn..." Jerusalem touched her shoulder but Evelyn withdrew, "Did I say you could call me Evelyn? Ms. Masters to you..."

Evelyn stood up and walked toward her clothes.

"Where are you going? You don't even know where you are?"

Jerusalem called to her as she watched her pick up her latex dress, which had been somewhat tangled upon itself, and stuck that way due to the moist humidity.

"Fucking latex," Evelyn muttered under her breath.

Jerusalem casually walked over to the woman and stood in front of her. Frustrated Evelyn threw the dress down and screamed.

Jerusalem tried not to laugh this time, "What is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with you?" Evelyn asked, her chest heaving, "All my life I've been taking shit for being half white. Or half black. Or whatever. How could you hate me because of it? Why'd you even work for me?"

"It's a long story..."

"How could you hate me yet want to fuck me? Just to play mind games?" Evelyn scoffed, "That's sick. I don't know who you think you are but it's not right to play with people's emotions."

"I don't hate you."

"Well you don't respect me."

"Evie..." Jerusalem said with a softness that diffused Evelyn's anger. She took the girl by the wrist. "Come inside with me...we'll get you into some real clothes."

Jerusalem had lead Evelyn through the mansion upstairs to a grand master bedroom, all white and bamboo.

"This is heavenly," Evelyn said, once more losing her focus.

She had tried so hard to stay angry. What was this enchanting house? Why had they come here? What was Jerusalem doing in a Bentley? She had been so overcome by lust that she didn't even ask the simplest of questions. But now, she was sobering up.

Jerusalem sat on the foot of the bed while Evelyn looked around, "The closet is there, look through the drawers if you need underwear. I promise everything is brand new and never worn."

Evelyn grimaced, "Whose place is this?"

"Mine."

Evelyn had a stunned look on her face as she tried to understand what was going on, but once again, no words were spoken. She just followed the slim curvy woman into a grand bathroom. They stepped into a huge shower, made of the same rock of the pool.

"Divine," Evelyn whispered as she stepped inside.

Jerusalem turned on the water which shot in a criss cross spray from multiple heads, and she looked Evelyn in the eye.

Evelyn watched as the water slowly soaked through Jerusalem's seemingly water resistant hair, eventually making it heavy and hang past her shoulders in thick waves. Evelyn noticed tears in the woman's eyes as she stared at her.

"Jerusalem..."

Evelyn said softly, suddenly embracing the woman as the hot water hit their bodies. Jerusalem sobbed quietly while enveloped in Evelyn's embrace. Their heads were pressed together tightly as one woman tried to comfort the other. Jerusalem's shoulders shook as she held Evelyn back, encircling her waist. Evelyn's anger melted away.

Finally she held Jerusalem's chin and asked, "What's wrong?"

Jerusalem just shook her head. Their eyes locked for moments that seemed eternal, and then there was a kiss. The mood had changed from sadness and confusion to lust and wanting. Jerusalem's tongue played with Evie's as they sucked on each other's lips. They ran their hands over each other's moist supple bodies, lingering to caress or thumb a nipple here and there. They were moaning into each other's mouths, grasping each other tightly until Jerusalem began to ravage Evelyn's neck and collarbone, making the woman moan and grind her pussy against Jerusalem's body.

Suddenly, Jerusalem had began to soap Evelyn up in a fragrant lather, brushing the rough loofah all over her soft and tender skin. All over her neck, shoulders, nipples and ass. They took turns kissing each other and cleaning one another. Once this was done, Jerusalem had led Evelyn to her huge and sprawling bed, laying her down. Evelyn had held her arms open like a child begging for her mother's embrace, and Jerusalem fell into them. She collapsed into Evelyn, kissing her and stroking her face. Evelyn's pussy was wet and spread open. She could feel the hotness of it against hers. She gasped.

"I wanna fuck you so bad..." Jerusalem whispered into the girl's ear. Evelyn moaned and spread her legs wide, then wrapped them around the deep brown woman's hips.

Jerusalem began to grind into Evelyn slowly, on top of her, fucking her like a man would missionary style. Their pussies ground against each other, producing a slick hot wetness against the friction of their skin. They both began to lose control as Jerusalem humped Evelyn. She began to move faster, Evelyn's hips bucking back to follow her lover's rhythm. Soon they had found it. Their clits were touching, the open folds and the tips rubbing against each other, hard and aroused, ready to please each other.

Jerusalem moved faster and faster, gripping Jerusalem and gritting her teeth. This feeling was so intense. Evelyn had been pressing her fingernails into her back, crying out loud for dear life. Faster, harder, faster and then...

They were both climaxing simultaneously, moaning into the open air, crying out for God.

"Yessssssssss!" Evelyn screamed, tears streaming down her face.

Jerusalem gasped as she shuddered through orgasm after orgasm, her eyes rolling back into her head. Soon they were a hot sweaty sticky mess again, negating any benefits the shower they had just taken gave them.

"Ummm," Jerusalem said, kissing Evelyn on the forehead and stroking her hair before turning over on her back.

Evelyn didn't know what was going on, but for some reason she had felt safe. She turned to face the woman who had made her cum the hardest she's ever cum in a long time. She just stared at Jerusalem's beautiful face as the woman lay staring up at the ceiling with a half lidded gaze.

"You think I laugh at you..." Jerusalem said huskily and suddenly, "But I don't. You just make me laugh. You think I hate you, but I don't." She shook her head, "I just needed to have some control around you."

"I don't understand," Evelyn murmured.

"You just remind me of someone I once knew. Someone I really loved..."

"Did she, did she hurt you?"

"Yes," she chuckled. "Bad."

"And you treated me bad because I remind you of her? How?"

Jerusalem licked her lips tentatively and bit down on the bottom one before she turned to Evelyn and asked, "Your first name is Duchess isn't it?"

Evelyn frowned, "How...how did you know?"

A smile spread across Jerusalem's face, "Even now, the way your face is...you look so much like her...I can't believe I didn't figure it out sooner."

Evelyn sat up, on the defensive once more. She hated being confused and out of control. And in a strange house, a strange bed with this strange girl, she was as confused as she could ever get.

"I don't understand any of this Jerusalem. The house, the car, this woman you speak of..." She shook her head. "Is that why you found me?"

"There's a lot you don't know," Jerusalem said caressing Evelyn's bare knee. "But a lot that I don't even understand..."

"What don't I understand?" Evelyn searched the other woman's dark eyes, looking for answers but all she saw there was the confusion that she had spoken of only a moment before.

"You don't even know who you are..." Jerusalem paused not knowing what else to say

"Oh I know exactly who I am, what I don't know is why that bothers you."

"No you don't understand..."

"Yes I do, you think I don't know that you were her protégé? Or do you think I don't know that she looked at you as a daughter? Or maybe you think I don't know what it means to be Duchess? Why don't you tell me what it is that you think Miss Baptiste"

Jerusalem was more confused that ever, how is it that Evelyn knew who she was but she'd had no idea who Evelyn was until so very recently. She looked at the Duchess as family yet the woman apparently hadn't shared the same trust. Jerusalem had so many questions and on top of that she was angry. She'd spent holidays and such with the woman and had assumed that she had no family aside from that insufferable fool Phillip yet Evelyn was living breathing proof of the contrary.

When Jerusalem didn't speak Evelyn did, she saw the range of emotions passing over the woman's face and she knew that now was the time to share what she could.

"Duchess was my father's cousin, but really they were more like siblings. When the two of them were very young their parents went out sailing. There was rumors of a storm coming but the sky was so clear that they decided to go anyway. Mark, that was Duchesses father and my grandfather were both really good helmsmen, so they figured even if a storm started to build that they could still control the boat and get back to shore safely. They couldn't though the storm built to fast and they couldn't get back to shore. The boat slammed against the rocks and they were killed. My father was just 10 and Duchess was only 6. The only other family they had left were their grandparents and an uncle who was only 25 years old and not too keen on raising the children of his deceased siblings, so the kids ended up being raised by their grandparents. Which is why they were so close.

When I was a little girl she used to visit us all the time and dote on me, my father was thrilled that we were so close, he'd get a kick out of it when people used to think I was her kid, and they would too whenever I'd go and visit her in the summertime. I suppose there's a little resemblance. "

Evie paused because Jerusalem had scoffed. "A little? Come off it if she'd been black or even a little darker the two of you would be almost identical.

Evelyn laughed out loud "What do you mean if she'd been black? She was black."

"No she was not either"

"Yes she was J, her grandfather was a black man. Just because she was fair didn't mean she wasn't black, you might have realized that if you weren't so damned color struck."

Jerusalem's mouth hung open for a moment, she closed it but then opened it right back up to speak.

"Why didn't she tell me?"

"Why did you feel that she had to?"

"I'm not color-struck"

Jerusalem said by way of response. Evelyn didn't know whether the girls response was a delayed reply to what she herself had said earlier or if she just wanted to say those words out loud to convince herself.

"I'm just proud to be black." She went on

Evelyn cut her off angrily

"No you're proud to be dark, you lord that over people me being light doesn't make me any less of a black woman and you being dark doesn't make you any more of one. Besides its asinine to be talking about you're proud to be black."

"See that's just what I mean you're half black and you're not proud about it. I bet if you had your way you'd be a white woman." Jerusalem cut in, her voice was just as angry and tight.

"That's not what I said, I said I'm not proud to be black, it was no accomplishment, I was born black just like I was born with dark hair. Should I walk around talking about I'm proud to be dark haired?"

"It's not the same." Jerusalem was practically shouting.

"It is the same and lower your damn voice." "This is my house..."

"That may be" Evelyn said raising her hand to halt whatever else the woman had been about to say "But you will not scream at me. Now like I was saying it's exactly the same. I'm not proud to be black, I'm unashamed of my blackness which is totally different. Overcoming adversity, and doing well that makes me proud, breaking down racial stereotypes and triumphing that makes me proud, being a young black woman with success in the business world that makes me proud. Having been blessed to be black just by virtue of genetics that's not really something I can waste my sense of pride on, and you shouldn't either."

Jerusalem was silent for a time and when she spoke there was no anger in voice.

"Maybe you're right, maybe...but that's not the issue right now. What happened with Duchess? How come she never even mentioned you?"

"Lets see where was I? Oh yeah... when I would go to visit I'd spend the whole summer with her in Europe, at the time she dealt in antiques and such and she would take me out to look for pieces with her. I had to be the only 8 year old around who could tell the difference between and a seventeenth century wardrobe and a nineteenth century one. By the time I was 12 I wanted to be just like her, she was really something, even before she became so wildly successful and powerful she had a way about her that made her seem as such. It wasn't really shocking when her name became a household name, but it was weird for me because we obviously shared a name.

That's when I had people start calling me by my middle name instead. Anyway when I was about 15 or so my Great Grandfather passed away and there was some bad blood between Duchess and my father, he never would explain to me what had happened but he cut ties with her and I was forced to as well. I think the issue was something about grandfather's will or funeral but I'm not really sure because at that age I was to self absorbed to care.

Anyway once I got older I would sneak away to see her but my father found out and threatened to disown me. I didn't even care about that mostly because I thought he was bluffing I mean I'd always been a daddy's girl and gotten my way so for him to deny me was so foreign. When Duchess found out about his threat she told me that as much as it would hurt I had to follow my father's wishes. I didn't understand or more likely I just didn't stop to think.

`I told her I didn't care if my father disowned me and stuff and he would never do it anyhow. She told me that my father was a very stubborn and prideful man and if he said he'd do it then he would, I was crying and having a bitch fit and I said I didn't eve care. She slapped me it was the only time she'd ever hit me and I was stunned. I ran out and that was the last time I saw her in person.

I would try to contact her and she'd ignore me I eventually just gave up. She'd send me letters but when I replied she'd send them back unopened, she wrote me all about you, and at first I was so jealous I couldn't see straight, to me it was like she was replacing me with another young girl but as time went on I came to realize she needed you and you as strong as you were, you needed her too and I just didn't have it in me to resent her or you.

Besides knowing me like she did she would constantly write that she wasn't replacing me but I had to understand how important family was, and she would never forget that we were family nor should I. I always hoped I would work for her and I was envious of the fact that you did so every day but no longer hurt by the bond she'd formed with you. When she died I couldn't even go to the funeral. I couldn't see them put her in the ground. I didn't find out until much later that she had left me her legacy. I guess she never mentioned me because the loss had been so quick and hurtful, I mean she was like a second mother to me and I know the break had to hurt more for her than it did me. Not only had she lost me, she'd lost her "brother" too.

But I knew who you were the second you walked through the door and to tell you the truth I wanted to send you packing just to be petty I mean here was my chance to stick it to you, but she loved you like her own child and I couldn't dishonor her like that, still I was hoping that your skills would at least be suckish, even when I knew from the way she went on about you that you were good. I hoped she was exaggerating so I could at least send you away without the least bit of guilt. The fact that you were as good as she'd said upset me having to hire you upset me but I did it for her, then you were a total fucking bitch so I was like okay now I can fire her but that hardly seemed plausible after you landed a huge account. Plus there was the business of my attraction to you, would I be firing you because of that and just using your attitude as an excuse...I wasn't sure. So I admit that I haven't been entirely fair to you but...."

destinie21
destinie21
604 Followers