E & J Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
destinie21
destinie21
604 Followers

He hadn't thought about it before but now that he had been, he realized that in all the years that he'd known her she'd shied away from friendships with women with the exception of that lying backstabbing trick Sasha, who had ended up running off with Topher. It figures that the only female she did trust would turn out to be a true bitch, he'd wanted to slap the dog shit out of the woman when he'd heard how she'd done Evie. Topher had never fooled Donnie for even a moment, he hadn't liked that Negro from jump street although he'd tried for the sake of Evelyn and their friendship.

He'd tried to tell her what he thought of the man a few times but when she wasn't trying to hear it he didn't stress it. He knew it would only cause a rift between him and one of his dearest friends. At the time he of course hadn't been working for her, hell D&C wasn't even a thought but he'd known her since college and had grown to be as close to her as a brother maybe closer considering that Evelyn and her own brother had a rocky relationship at best. He could have said I told you so, when Topher broke her pride and her heart but he hadn't which had only endeared him to her even more, he'd been there for her during the hardest time in her life just like she'd been there for him. He loved her and would have done anything for her so her hurting without him being able to ease the pain left him hurting too.

He wanted to hate Jerusalem or at least dislike her because he knew she was the source of the pain his best friend was going through but he couldn't make himself dislike her. Although he didn't know her nearly as well he could see that she was fighting emotions and not just being a bitch That surprised him because she had gone out of her way to be a bitch in the beginning but he'd quickly learned that was just an act to hide the vulnerability that hung around her like a shroud. He hadn't understood in the least until he learned who Jerusalem was and how she'd known Duchess, it hadn't been his place to tell her secrets just like he hadn't told Evelyn's to her. Once she'd put the pieces together he hadn't denied it but he certainly hadn't lead her to the truth or at least he hadn't meant to.

He wished the two of them would get over whatever issues they had and just try to be with one another like they so clearly wanted to but as gay as he was he wasn't a fairy and he couldn't magically put them together. So instead he worked on trying to get them to be in the same room and acknowledge one another, that wasn't working to well but he was sure if he arranged it just right he could at least set things in motion.

The next day at work both Evelyn and Jerusalem looked beat to hell, which had now become a common occurance. Donnie was as chipper as ever having been the only one to get a full night of restful sleep. He Burst into the doors of D&C bearing coffee and a smile. Both women were there but they might as well have each been alone. Evelyn was slumped over her desk looking every year of her age and then some she appeared to be reading something and Jerusalem was in "her" office but the door was open. She had paper work spread out in front of her but she was simply staring into space. When he came in both women started as if they'd been caught doing something wrong.

Jerusalem emerged from the office with a half smile and all but snatched the coffee from his hands. She wasn't being rude just craving the caffiene. She greeted him then went on back to whatever she had been doing before. Evelyn smiled too but didn't get up, he took her the coffee and gave her an impromtu half hug, which she returned looking confused. She sat up a little straighter and pretended to focus on the work in front of her but he could tell she was miles away.

He took his own coffee to his work area and got on the phone making the calls he knew he had to make for business. It was a few hours before he had a spare moment again but he was about to put his little plan into action. It wasn't really even a real plan just a lucky set of circumstances he was about to use to fit what he wanted to do. He, Evelyn and Jerusalem were supposed to be meeting a client over dinner to discuss being the design team on a bed and breakfast. Really they were just courting the owners of the bed and breakfast since there were other designers vying for the job.

He also knew that the owner had called him up this very afternoon and rescheduled but he wasn't about to tell either woman not to bother showing up at the small intimate restaurant that they had decided would be perfect for romancing a client. It was an Italian place that had once been a small catholic church, it still bore the stained glass windows and some of the original artwork of saints and angels on the high cathedral ceilings.

The saints that had been painted on the walls were long gone replaced with soft beige and white walls that mimicked marble and seemed to glow in the candlelight and wall sconces that lit the interior. The pews had been ripped out and replaced with wrought iron tables covered in red and white checked table cloths. The floor was marble and waxed to perfection all in all the place managed to be classy cozy and intimate while being just professional enough to bear host to a business dinner.

Donnie planned to call the restaurant and change the reservations from a party of five to a party of two but he could do that later, although he was pretty sure with Evelyn not even able to pay attention to what was going on all around her she would hardly notice if he sent them a message using a sky writer.

Evelyn managed to catch a nap before she had to get up again and get ready for this dinner. She really didn't want to go but as the owner she couldn't very well beg off. Even with the Garner account landed she couldn't just ignore all the other business that might come their way. Yes she had the money from the Duchess and she could have lived off of that and made her business a global success but something in her wanted to prove she could be a good business woman all on her own. Maybe it was the way Topher had made her feel like nothing or maybe it was just in her blood.

So here she was getting all dressed up to go to dinner with a client. Part of her wished that she was going somewhere special it had been way too long since she'd been anywhere that wasn't about business. Hell she didn't even know how she'd dress for a date since her wardrobe consisted of business attire and a slew of jeans and t shirts. For this evening she chose to wear a black pants suit. The slacks were fitted but not to tight and the jacket was conservative but didn't hide her curves. She almost wore a shell beneath the jacket but decided to just wear the jacket on its own buttoned up. She paired the outfit with a pair of heels that she wouldn't have worn to work but seemed perfect for a sit down dinner. They were high and sexy and hadn't gotten much use.

She tried to tell herself she was dressing and doing just a little more with her hair and makeup because of the client but she knew it was because of Jerusalem. She wanted to be sexy and look sexy but still keep it on a business level. At the last minute she decided to replace her usual light lipstick with a deep dark red hue and go over it with an ultra shiny lip gloss. With one last glace in the mirror she walked out of the house and got into her car.

Jerusalem damn near over slept and had to rush to get it together. She knew she shouldn't have spent half of the night before out shaking her ass and fucking a stranger, especially when she had to work in the morning but she'd thought she needed to be out and she'd also thought it would be just that simple to toss Evie from her mind. Apparently she'd been wrong on both counts. She'd ended up exhausted and had been unable to focus at work. Part of it was being tired the other part was being distracted by Evelyn. She'd seemed exhausted too, and that had set Jerusalem's mind to wondering if she'd spent the night before fucking some stranger or even a past lover. The thought of anyone else touching Evelyn mad the woman mad. For some reason she felt possessive even as she was trying to loosen Evie's hold on her she felt like the woman was hers. The whole situation was becoming more confusing by the day but Jerusalem knew something had to give before she lost her damn mind.

She dressed quickly choosing to wear a suit that was a tailor made design of Chloe's. Having a best friend for a fashion designer was always great. The suit was bright yellow and like most of the suits she wore it was a little to short and fitted within an inc of its life. The Jacket had a purple daisy on the back with hints of the yellow that made up the color of the suit itself. The flower was set on the bottom left side and appeared to be blowing in an unseen wind sweeping some of the petals away toward her right shoulder. Each petal was hand painted and went from white to light purple to the deep dark violet that it appeared to be on the flower, there were hints of pink and yellow as well. It was a work art as much as clothing.

She paired the suit with a pair of purple snake skin stilettoes. She took the time to apply a few quick dabs of shea butter to her hair before pulling it into a pony tail that was in the back of her head but set slightly off center and to one side. She then twisted the unruly locks into a bun using several bobby pins to hold it in place. As a finishing touch she added a faux flower to the style. It was almost a perfect match to the daisy on the back of the suit, whcih is why she'd gotten it in the first place.

She applied little make up knowing that the suit itself was dramatic enough on its own without her having to add anymore color to the ensemble. Checking the clock she saw that she had just enough time to make it to dinner on time. Well that is at least ten minutes before the client.

Evelyn had arrived at the restaurant with plenty of time to spare, she had expected Donnie and Jerusalem to be there. She had also expected to be seated at a table for five but they put her at a table for two. She tried to explain that there was some sort of mistake or communication error but the hostess politely informed her that the reservations had been changed this very afternoon. She smelled a rat but she wasn't sure who to blame quite yet so she sat and waited sipping her water and wondering what was going on. She didn't have to wait long ten minutes later Jerusalem walked through the door she seemed just as surprised to be seated across the two person table as Evelyn had been.

Evelyn smiled not wanting to look shocked, part of her was glad that Donnie had somehow managed to arrange all this, another part was pissed at him for meddling in her affairs. And then there was the part of her that was nervous about the woman across from her, she had so much to say and figure out and so much to hold in and try to work out. It had only been a month since the last time they were together, and not just in the same room but talking and..having sex. It was just sex right? Only a month since she had started running from this girl, only a month, 30 days that felt like a lifetime.

She was so confused she wanted to get up and walk away, but she was beginning to realize that ignoring what she was feeling wasn't making it go away anymore than closing her eyes would make her blind. If the two of them were going to work together they had to at least discuss what has happened between them. She wasn't about to pour out her feelings or her suspected feelings or whatever the hell it was that she was feeling but she wasn't going to continue riding this emotional roller coaster with no end in sight either.

They could barely say two words to each other which was causing a strain at work but more than that it was causing a strain in her life. She couldn't form the words to say what she wanted to say and so she just kept sipping the water, trying to ignore the way her heart beat faster at the very sight of the woman before her.

Jerusalem sat there watching a whole range of emotions play across Evelyn's face. Her mind was screaming for her to just get up and walk out. She didn't like to be tricked but more than that she just wasn't ready to face this woman one on one. Everything about her left the girl feeling unsettled and out of control but something kept her in her seat. Maybe she just wanted to see how this scene would play out, or maybe she just couldn't walk away from her and leave her sitting here alone. Or maybe just maybe she wanted to be there more than she wanted to be anywhere else. She wasn't quite sure.

The silence stretched between them like a movie playing on mute. It was the waiter who snapped them out of their reverie. Evelyn had a menu but had yet to look at it she hadn't even ordered a drink yet. The waiter provided Jerusalem with a menu as well which she immediately set on the table. She ordered a glass of sweetened tea wanting something stronger but knowing it was best to keep her head firmly on her shoulders. She didn't want to be even a little inebriated. Evelyn ordered the same thing for precisly the same reason. Once the waiter left they finally greeted one another.

"Where's Donnie?" Jerusalem asked once the niceities and hello's were out of the way.

"I'm not really sure." Evelyn replied offering the girl a genuine smile. "But I think he set us up."

"That's a safe guess." Jerusalem responded slightly disappointed that Evelyn wasn't the one who planned this little dinner for two.

Evelyn simply shrugged, before speaking again.

"You know you look really nice..."

She had wanted to tell Jerusalem that she looked beautiful the words just didn't come out right, but unbeknownst to her her eyes relayed the message quite clearly.

Jerusalem smiled for the first time that evening. She looked into Evelyn's eyes for a moment before letting her gaze fall to those full red lips.

"You're gorgeous."

The words made Evelyn blush and look away. When she looked up again Jerusalem was still staring at her lips and licking her own.

"You know, if I'd known it was just going to be you and I, I would have worn something different."

Jerusalem smiled again "You know, I prefer you in nothing at all. Clothes could never do you justice. No matter how good you look in them."

Evelyn flirted with the girl easily all the confusion she felt when she was away from her disappeared. In fact she'd never felt so sure of herself as she did right in this moment.

"You want me to strip?"

"Hell yes, but not here."

"Where?" Evelyn asked letting her foot caress the girls bare ankle and then her calf.

Just then the waiter returned with their drinks before he could even ask if they'd decided on their entrees Evelyn requested the check. She never even looked away from Jerusalem's eyes or stopped the motion hf her foot. The waiter brought the check and took the D&C credit card, returning quickly with the reciept for the untouched drinks which Evelyn signed.

"Lets go" she said to the woman across from her.

To hell with discussing anything she had to have her now. They walked out of the resturant Jerusalem just slightly ahead of the older woman.

"Follow me." Jerusalem told Evelyn getting into her truck and waiting for the woman to pull her car around. Evelyn had been the one to suggest or rather demand that they leave but Jerusalem took control, not because she needed it, or even thought about wanting it, she just wanted to fuck Evelyn in her bed, plus she had some plans and toys in mind.

Evelyn had no problem with the destination so long as she got to run her hands over the surface of all the smooth brown skin. She wanted this woman like she'd never wanted anybody before, right now she wasn't thinking about running or questioning who she was or what that desire meant. All she could seem to focus on was how good Jerusalem knew how to make her feel, and how much she enjoyed returning that favor.

They parked then entered the apartment building together, they could barely keep their hands off of each other in the elevator and probably wouldn't have if there wasn't an elderly gentlemen and his small yapping dog their to accompany them on the ride up. They were hardly inside the apartment good before Evelyn pushed the girl up against the door and pressed her own lips to Jerusalem's. She kissed her hard plunging her tongue into the woman's running her hands over every part she could reach.

She pulled away only for a moment to look into Jerusalem's eyes.

"I missed you J." Was all she said before resuming the kiss.

Jerusalem was shocked, she had never seen Evelyn this agressive, even that time in the sauna hadn't been like this. Sure she'd tried to be in control but Jerusalem had managed to flip the roles easily because the woman just hadn't been that confident. Now it wasn't even about control or domination Evelyn just wanted her and it looked like she was about to take her too. All she could do is moan when Evelyn unbuttoned the jacket of the suit she wore and cupped her breasts all the while still kissing sucking and biting her lips.

Evelyn moved from Jerusalem's mouth to her breast licking sucking and biting at the cleavage that spilled out of the red lace demi bra that she wore. Jerusalem was moaning and pulling her head closer. Evelyn wasted no time biting and sucking at the girls dark hard nipples through the lace of the bra. She had missed touching her and hearing the way she responded.

She moved even lower kissing and biting the skin of the woman's rib cage and stomach. Her hands cupping and kneading the girls ass.

Jerusalem was already wet and dripping by the time Evelyn lifted her skirt and cupped her sex. She was shocked when the woman dropped to her knees and pressed her lips to the panties biting her pussy through the fabric.

"Damn" was all she managed to utter.

Evelyn laughed and continued to bite the girl teasing her and enjoying the scent and smell of her. She pushed the fabric of the panties into Jerusalem's slit with her tongue massaging her roughly before pulling the panties to one side and pressing her lips agaisnt the hot wet flesh. She once again ran her tongue up and down the girl's slit the spread her lips wide and sucked her clit right into her mouth. She nibbled at the wet hard pearl of flesh and flicked it with her tongue causing Jerusalem's hip to jerk hard and fast. Slipping two finger deep inside of her she felt just how wet she was making her. She pumped her hand hard and fast while still licking sucking and biting on her clit.

Jerusalem as pulling her own nipples and panting Evelyn's name over and over again as the ground her pussy into te woman's face. When she climaxed she damn near collapsed on top of her. She hadn't expected to cum so hard but she could hardly keep her balance. She sunk to the floor next to Evelyn still panting.

Once again Evelyn pulled the girl to her and kissed her plunging her tongue between Jerusalem's lips, letting her taste herself . When they broke apart Jerusalem just stared at her looking a little dazed. Evelyn laughed and cupped the girls beautiful face in her hands. Before kissing her once more, this time the kiss was slow sweet and gentle.

When the moved apart this time Jerusalem smiled.

"It's your turn." Was all she said before standing and leading Evelyn deeper into her home.

They ended up in the bedroom where Jerusalem stripped herself and then Evelyn. She had planned on taking the woman much in the same fashion she herself had just been taken but somehow she couldn't. Maybe it was the way Evelyn was staring at her with those smooth liquid eyes, that had Jerusalem wanting to sip her slowly like a fine wine.

There was no mystery in what her eyes, fingers and lips could do, no the mystery lay in how powerless Jerusalem felt to resist them. Right now all she could feel was her own willingness to submit without question or worry. Like the copper burst of sunset giving itself over to the brilliant sparkling stars of a beautiful night time sky. Perhaps the next dawn would rise and leave her burning with the heat of regret, but right now under the cover of darkness all she wanted was the woman she was already pulling into her arms.

destinie21
destinie21
604 Followers