E & J Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
destinie21
destinie21
605 Followers

Taking Evelyn's hand she pulled it to her own lips and kissed each finger before brushing her mouth across the palm and letting her tongue caress the pad at the base of each finger. She watched the lighter woman's skin flush. Evelyn had her eyes half closed, her lips slightly parted and her head tipped to the side as if listening to a secret.

Dropping her hand Jerusalem leaned forward and kissed her lips. The kiss was at first slow and gentle before it moved to something dark and dangerous. She felt as though she was dancing around the edge of a fire that would surely reach out and consume her. She kissed the woman till she felt a flame catch in her own chest. She kissed her long enough to consumed and resurreccted. Mouth to mouth breathing each others air until they found themselves breathless.

Suddenly her lips weren't nearly enough. Jerusalem locked her eyes on Evelyn's as she pushed the woman back on the bed, straddling her hips. The wetness between them was immediate though she couldn't say if it was hers or Evie's. They were like to opposite charges, the voltage jumping between them with each roll of their hips. Each straining to move closer to the other, thighs straining and muscles tightening finding exhilaration with each stroke.

Evelyn was moaning, panting and sweating beneath her, both of them slicked with sweat and shaking lost in the world of each other spinning on the axis of their passion. Evelyn screamed as she went over the edge and Jerusalem followed her with her own scream. They ended up laying there side by side both trying to breathe as the beat of their hearts returned to normal. Jerusalem knew Evelyn had been satisfied just as she herself had been, but she hadn't satiated the need to touch the woman.

She slide her index finger down the café au lait skin of Evelyn's abdomen brushing the wet curls of rough hair between the woman's thighs. She teased the slik wet skin of her lips gently before pressing the finger between them. Evelyn moved her hips craving the touch and gasping when Jerusalem buried entered her. One finger became two and then three as the darker woman lowered her lips to Evelyn's breast licking and wetting first one nipple and then the other. Evelyn moaned again as the girl repositioned them so that she could slide between her thighs and put her lips where her fingers dwelled.

Jerusalem had removed her fingers only for a moment so she could taste the woman from the inside out, But Evelyn had grabbed the girl's head riding her tongue and smearing her face with the wetness that seeped from the center of her body.

Jerusalem happily partook slurping and sucking the slick wetness from Evelyn's body. She was hot wet and juicy, like some overripe tropical fruit. As she wiggled her tongue inside of the woman her fingers stroked the hard slick pearl of Evelyn's clit. She rolled the flesh until the woman was rolling her hips, and moaning. The wetness inside Evelyn changed to something rich, thicker and more liquid as her inner muscles clamped and she found herself once again seeing stars. As she lost herself completely.

She couldn't even move, and she didn't have to they fell asleep, tangled in each other's arms and bathed in the scent of their combined passion.

Please remember to vote as well as share a public comment or send feedback to me regarding the story. Thanks to everyone who sent feedback on the previous stories and took the time to read.

destinie21
destinie21
605 Followers