E-Beth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not really, no. Teddy wasn't my type. Sure, my "type" had disappointed me time and again, but I still really loved it when a guy could get me turned on just looking at him. And it wasn't even all about physical attributes. Some guys just had a confidence, an attitude about them that drew me to them. Teddy wasn't like that. In fact, even right now, I had the same loser geek impression of him as I'd had when I first walked into the lobby.

I wasn't a mean-spirited person. So I didn't put those thoughts into words. Sighing, I just shook my head and said, "I always thought you were a nice guy. On that night, I really appreciated you for taking care of me the way you did. You kept your word: you got me home safe. You gave me bread and electrolytes, even... after we..." I let my words trail off. I was already trying to forget it ever happened. "Maybe we can be friends."

I figured Teddy would accept my offer easily. I'd let down a few other crushing boys the same way over the years.

But his worshipful adoration wouldn't die out just yet. "Only friends?" he whimpered, giving me puppy-dog eyes without even knowing it. His voice cracked, and I thought I could actually see his heart cracking along with it.

I looked at him apologetically, communicating my feelings with my eyes. How could I tell him he just wasn't my type? I appreciated him as a nice guy, especially after everything we'd been through Friday night. But I just couldn't see us as a dating couple. So I nodded and asked patiently, "Is that okay?"

Teddy's lower lip quivered, but to his credit he pulled himself together and stood up straight. Taking a deep breath, he exhaled and then nodded. And extending a hand out to me, he asked, "Friends?"

Eager to put this ordeal behind me, I smiled and shook his hand. "Friends." And then with a last smile, I turned and headed straight for my car.

Only once safely behind the wheel, with my seatbelt on and the engine running, did I feel the tension in my shoulders and neck. This wasn't good. This was going to be *awkward*. Declarations of friendship or not, Teddy still had a crush on me and we both knew it. Now that we'd actually had sex, things would only be even more uncomfortable between us. And I had no idea how he and I were going to interact with each other as co-workers anymore.

Would he really just forget about it and let everything go back exactly the way it was? Yeah, right.

Would he retreat -- isolate himself and avoid me? Would the pain of my rejection gnaw at him until it became bitterness?

Would he try to woo me, to verbally accept our friendship but surreptitiously try to win me over with little favors and affections?

I didn't know. And I wasn't looking forward to the coming days of awkwardness. They promised to stress me out even more than a round of FDA clinical trials.

But fortunately, I wouldn't have to deal with that many days of awkwardness. See, I was already scheduled for a vacation to start on Thursday.

My best friends were getting married.

****

"But ... *Do you like him*?" The exceedingly beautiful blonde repeated, her eyebrows arched. She then leaned back against her fiancé, pulling his left arm around her waist and pillowing her head against his shoulder. And finally, Amber raised her hand to flick her longish bangs back from her sky blue eyes. The gentle Hawaiian breeze promptly blew them right back.

The three of us were sitting out on the hotel room's balcony overlooking the bay. We'd finished the rehearsal, and while waiting for the rehearsal dinner, I'd pulled my best friends aside to tell them about my rather unusual Company Holiday Party.

Now, I sighed and thought of Teddy. When Amber had asked me if I liked him the first time, I'd just shrugged and answered that he was a nice enough guy. I *had* liked him enough, and thought him cute enough that I didn't necessarily regret sleeping with him, the way one might regret a trashy one-night stand with someone picked up at a bar. I felt no shame over what we'd done, although I wished the circumstances had been better.

But now Amber had repeated her question; and with all the weight of her inflections behind the words, I found myself unable to answer. My brain was divided on the issue. A part of me remembered the thrill of being with Teddy, the intimate and special connection I'd briefly felt with him. But the logical part of me also looked at the bigger picture: Teddy was a stockroom clerk and three years younger than me. He'd just gotten out of college for crying out loud. What kind of future did I have with... a *boy*? And most of all, Teddy really didn't have that requisite self-confidence that I needed in a lover. I wanted a *man*, I wanted to feel like he could pick me up, take me, own me, *possess* me. It wasn't that I was submissive. Really, I wasn't into bondage or anything like that. But I just liked my men to be *men*, y'know? And Teddy was... well, he was kind of a geek. If I dated him, I was sure he would worship the ground I walked on... but a girl wants an equal, a partner, not a devoted follower.

"Maybe," I finally answered. "If he was more confident, at least. But he's just a kid. He's always stammering and blushing and looking all intimidated by me. It's not sexy, you know?"

Amber smiled and patted David's arm. "Not really. My man never really lacked confidence, the dumb jock. But I understand."

I sighed, and reflected on Teddy's good qualities. "Why can't I find some guy in the middle? Someone who will respect me and adore me and be a nice guy like Teddy, but with Grant's confidence and charisma?" Once again, I found myself sighing and waving at David. "Someone like him."

"Back off sister," Amber laughed and rubbed her fiancé's arm. "This one's mine. Or at least, he will be in two days."

"Pssht," I snorted. "You two have been married ever since you got back together. This thing is just for pictures and government documents."

"Perhaps," Amber conceded. She then canted her head to the side and gave me a sweet smile. And she reached forward to rub my knee. "Relax... You'll find yours someday."

I exhaled forlornly. "You keep telling me that. But I'm not sure I believe you."

****

Friday did a fantastic job of getting my mind off of Teddy and Grant. Even though the wedding was tomorrow, the bride and groom (and, well, bride and bride -- Cherys and Danielle were having their civil ceremony at the same time) just wanted to enjoy themselves without worrying about little details. So we young folk all left the resort to really enjoy ourselves. Let the wedding planner deal with all the last-minute crises.

Since everyone assumed the happy couples would be spending all their post-wedding time holed up in their hotel rooms, this was our one day to really enjoy the island as a group of friends. The guys went golfing. We girls went to the spa. I spent the morning distracted both by catching up with old college friends and by ogling their gorgeous naked bodies. Diane was the same perky firecracker she'd always been. Nataliya and Maria had only gotten sexier in the intervening years. And even Jen was looking quite beautiful.

The male and female groups came back together for lunch. We then managed to squeeze in two organized activities, first by romping around the mud on an ATV run and then catching a late afternoon zipline tour. And throughout the day, I found myself flirting with some of David's male friends and coworkers.

You know what they say about girls getting horny at weddings. Well, it was a pleasure to be able to wear such brief and summery clothing in December; and I was taking full advantage of the Hawaiian weather with some sheer outfits designed to bring attention to my best assets. And getting ogled while being flirted with was definitely putting me in the mood. Dan was pretty cute. Marshall was shy, but opened up once I got into a technobabble-mode. And Rick really captured my attention when he pointedly ignored all the hot babes in the group and started exclusively hitting on me.

But at the end of the night, I wasn't going to hook up with one of the guys, no matter how horny I felt. For one thing, while I was quite aroused, I wasn't desperate. If nothing else, my night with Teddy had taken the immediate edge off of my lust. And for another thing, I just wasn't a one-night kind of girl. Yeah, I loved sex, and I'd had my share of experiences over the years. But the fact remained: the only man on this island I'd sleep with was David, and he was getting married tomorrow night.

I admit, the thought of going to him tonight, just to have one last fuck before he got married, was greatly appealing to me. After all, I couldn't remember the last time I'd visited my first boyfriend and NOT ended up in his bed inside of two nights.

But it was not to be. For one night, and one night only, David and Amber were separating from each other, sleeping in different hotel rooms. The destined couple would also keep apart all day tomorrow, so that the first time David would lay eyes on Amber after the long layoff would be as she came to walk down the aisle. After that, the two planned to never spend another night apart for the rest of their lives.

One might have thought this was the perfect opportunity to go and be with David. Clearly, he would be a little restless and nervous the night before his wedding, and from being separated from Amber as well. A close friend like me could stay with him, help him relax, and keep him sane. Of course, if I got a little pleasure out of it, so much the better.

But Danielle and Cherys were doing the same one-night separation. And while Cherys was holing up with her closest girlfriends, Danielle had already planned to spend the night with her brother. I never seriously considered intruding on the two of them, not on this night.

Besides, I had my own best friend to take care of. David would stay in his and Amber's hotel room tonight before moving to the big honeymoon suite tomorrow. But Amber was coming to my room, and it was my job to keep *her* relaxed, to keep her sane.

And if I got a little pleasure out of it, so much the better.

Everyone split up after dinner. Amber shared one last kiss with her fiancé before following me to my hotel room. And once inside, I led the nervous bride-to-be to my King-sized bed and sat her down just as she started to shiver.

Tenderly cradling her face, I leaned over and pecked her forehead. "Nervous?"

Amber's bright blue eyes twinkled as she looked up at me. "To marry David? Are you kidding me? Of course not!" She grinned. "I'm too excited! I wish it were tomorrow's sunset already!"

I chuckled and sat down beside her, stroking my best friend's back. "Relax. Think too much about it, and the time will crawl by at a snail's pace."

She flashed me a lopsided grin, her eyes briefly darting down to my breasts. "Guess you'll have to distract me, then."

"I'll do my best." I grinned right back and slipped the shoulder straps of my sundress off. "I'll be the appetizer. And then by this time tomorrow, you'll have your husband's big cock filling you up so beautifully, it'll exceed even your wildest dreams." And then I leaned forward to capture her perfect lips with my own.

Amber closed her eyes as I kissed her. She tilted her head and parted her lips to tease mine with her tongue. And after a few seconds of tender pleasure, she smiled and hummed happily. "Mmm... I wish we had David's big cock right now," she murmured while I started pulling down her dress as well.

My own eyes fluttered and I sighed regretfully. "Yeah, me too."

Amber's eyes popped open at my tone, and she gave me an apologetic look. But a moment later, she popped her eyebrows and flashed an impish smirk. "Mmm... I just had the *greatest* idea."

Her suddenly bubbly attitude was infectious, and I found myself smiling as well. "What?" I asked.

Amber kept grinning. "We'll have to find some way to talk to Cherys and Danielle tomorrow... But if you're up for it, I'd like to show my new husband that even though we'll be married, his wife still knows how to take care of him."

My smile got even bigger as Amber outlined her plan. And as she described the specific positioning she wanted, and the method for how she'd spring the surprise on her husband, I couldn't help but start giggling. THIS was why I'd come to my best friends' wedding. It was JUST what I needed: friends, fun, and fucking.

****

The ceremony was *beautiful*. It wasn't a big wedding, just the parents and about fifteen friends in all. Everyone, including the wedding party, was barefoot in the sand and wearing casual clothing. Nothing flower-print though; Amber thought outrageous Hawaiian tourist clothes were just cheesy.

But that was Amber's only real impact on this ceremony. To be honest, my best friend didn't care much about it. Some girls dream of the perfect wedding ceremony from the time they're seven years old; Amber wasn't one of them. For her, any event that ended with her marrying her soulmate was just fine.

As I understood it, the rest of the details were Cherys'. Tropical beach sunset: check. Archway, white folding chairs, and white runner: check. And white linen clothing for the four wedding participants: check. David was in a casual shirt and pants, the shirt with an extra button undone and the pants stopping above his bare ankles. The three brides all wore different white linen dresses and were also barefoot in the sand. Cherys' had the lowest cut neckline. Danielle's was strapless and had a diagonal hem. Amber's had the shortest skirt to show off her long, *long* legs.

I'll admit, looking at the three gorgeous brides in their outfits made me sigh and look wistful before I remembered that I was up in front of everybody and schooled my face back into a smile. I was the one maid of honor for both couples and Kevin was David's one groomsman. I looked down at my own pastel pink dress, wishing it was white, too; but for that to be the case, I would've needed a groom for myself as well. As it was, I looked past Cherys to see David standing there, looking gorgeous as hell. And that sad, wistful frown threatened to tug at my lips once again.

But I sighed again and let him go. David would always be my first everything; but we were never meant to last. He belonged to another now, and I was only too happy that both of my best friends had found each other.

Besides, the next night, I got to join in.

****

"Shh! They're coming!" Danielle hissed.

Regretfully, I pried my lips off of Cherys' swollen nipples and lay back. I hadn't been able to help myself. Yeah, I'd known both women for a long time, but I'd never *actually* had sex with either of them. Even when David was living with the Sapphic couple, and I'd visited for booty calls, those had been just between me and him and not group affairs with the girls. Cherys' tits were even bigger than mine, and the first chance I got, I slipped my lips off hers and slid down to begin suckling at her massive mammaries.

Whimpering now, I lifted my head up. Cherys saw the look of longing on my face and quickly pecked my nose. "Later. I promise," she said sweetly.

I nodded and then looked over at Danielle, just in time to catch the twinkle in her eye as she looked at me as well. I'd long fantasized about getting my lips onto Cherys' tits, but of the two gorgeous older women, my fantasies had more often run to Danielle. Like I'd once told David, Cherys was built like every guy's wet dream, but Danielle was the one built like a girl's wet dream. And all these years, I'd never gotten to see first hand if she really did have that wicked long tongue.

'Later. I promise,' Danielle's eyes told me as she moved into position next to her wife. She, Cherys, and I were lined up in a row, standing on the floor and bent over so that our chests were flat on the king-sized bed in David's and Amber's honeymoon suite. The newlyweds themselves were just outside in the living room. I knew Amber had planned a seductive little striptease to get David in the mood before bringing him into the bedroom for his little surprise.

The door cracked open and closed a second later. The three of us glanced back to see a fully naked Amber grinning at us before assuming the exact same position next to Danielle. And after an agonizingly slow 34 seconds while David dutifully counted out the rest of the minute as required, the bedroom door opened once again.

"Holy shit," David grunted somewhere behind me. And from the noise that followed, I thought he might have slapped his own cheek just to verify that he wasn't dreaming. I giggled to myself and clenched my own asscheeks, feeling the squishiness in my bowels from the lube Cherys herself had put into me. David had probably been expecting his naked wife to be in some erotic pose on the bed, beckoning him to join her. I rather doubt he was expecting to find *all four* of us in this particular erotic pose: eight holes at the ready in a double row.

This was gonna be fun.

"UNNNGHHHH!!!" somebody screamed abruptly, a piercing shriek that echoed off the walls with its intensity. In fact, the sound reverberated through my eardrums so powerfully that it took me a second to realize that my throat was raw and that *I* was the one doing the screaming. My chest had been shoved an inch down into the mattress and a heavy weight pinned down my ass. Apparently, being the one girl David *hadn't* been with in the last couple of months, he'd chosen to penetrate me first. And I had no complaints as I felt my pussy completely filled by the most wonderful cock I'd ever had the pleasure of meeting.

"Fuck, E-Beth!" David grunted, holding himself to the very root inside me. He leaned over my back, wrapping his arms around my torso to get his palms onto my big hanging tits. "You're so fucking tight!"

I really was. Teddy had a pretty good-sized cock, but with only one fuck in two months I was sure my pussy was almost virginally contracted. And it must have *felt* even tighter with David's single thrust all the way in, without giving my body time to adjust. "Stretch me, baby," I crooned, my head hanging down between my shoulder blades. "Stretch my tight pussy."

He started pulling back, but the friction was so incredible that he was pulling my hips back with him with his cock alone. So reluctantly removing his handholds on my boobs, David grabbed onto my hips and held me in place while slowly retracting. And then with a keening groan, he slowly chugged his way inside once again.

My eyes rolled up into my head as I absorbed the sensations of David fucking me again. We were just friends, and I was happy with that. But at the same time it felt like we didn't get together enough. Getting fucked by David was like eating the most heavenly Tiramisu Cheesecake and wondering why the hell you didn't order it more often.

Unfortunately, it didn't last as long as I might have liked. There were three other hot babes waiting for David's attention, and after only a couple of minutes he pulled out of me and moved one girl to the left. And then it was Cherys' turn to whimper and moan as she felt her one and only man filling her very core. "Ohhhh... gawd...."

I didn't mind. After all, this was what it meant to be a part of David's life. I knew he'd show me he appreciated me before we were done. And in the meantime, I felt a fresh sense of excitement as I realized what I could do next.

The bed was a little low for David to really get at our pussies while we were flat on top of it. Scooping up Cherys' hips, he directed her into a doggy-position with her knees on top of the mattress. And once she was at a more comfortable height, he resumed drilling the alluring babe from behind.

Flopping onto my back beside the fucking couple, I then wormed my way between Cherys' right arm and leg as I slid beneath her body. My head actually bonked against her heavy, swaying boobs. But I was able to guide my head through the valley of her cleavage until my face was just underneath the pendulous globes. And for the second time that night I was able to suckle a firm little nipple into my mouth.