E-Beth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nnghh!" Cherys gritted her teeth as she whimpered. Her entire torso was shaking while David continued sawing in and out of her cunt from behind. The addition of my lips on her tit was only making her even hotter. And then I brought my right hand up to start tweaking the other boob.

Again, after a couple of minutes, David pulled out and shifted one girl to the left. An earlier sneak peek showed me that Amber and Danielle had not been waiting idly for their turns. They'd actually been fingering each other; and even though David was now pounding his sister's pussy, Amber's right hand was still manipulating Danielle's clit.

But my attention was soon brought back to the supremely gorgeous Cherys. Still flushed with adrenaline from her fuck with David, the raven-haired beauty shifted herself over me so that we were face-to-face and chest-to-chest. Her big left tit split my cleavage and her leg cleaved between mine to bring our pussies together. We were close enough in height that we could rub cunts and still be able to wetly make out with each other. And the two of us brunette babes were moaning and groaning as we shared out first real sex session.

Now I know guys are extremely turned on by fresh pussy. Really, one hole isn't always so different from another hole, just like cocks are more or less the same. But guys get such a mental high off the idea that the pussy they're entering is one they've never experienced before. And whether or not they really know the girl herself is of secondary concern. Girls, conversely, make the stronger connection to the guy they're with, and not his cock.

But we still like a little strange. For a girl like me, the idea that the pussy I was currently rubbing up against was one I'd never experienced before was a *serious* turn-on. And the fact that it belonged to Cherys, a woman I'd known since High School, made it even more alluring. "I wanna eat you," I gasped into her mouth mid-kiss.

I watched Cherys' luminous eyes edge toward violet as she searched through mine. The grin brought the corners of her mouth up her high cheekbones. So with a last peck on the lips, the busty bombshell rolled us over so that I was on top. And then I started to kiss my way down her luscious body.

Beside us, David had finally moved over to Amber, fucking his wife from behind while reaching around to cup her swaying boobs. His sister Danielle had reversed herself, sliding beneath Amber in a sixty-nine position so that she could lick the blonde's trimmed muff and also take a few swipes at her brother's balls. I briefly thought of a sixty-nine myself, but for the moment I wanted to focus entirely on the flowering honeypot before me. So dismounting the bed, I parked myself between Cherys' spread thighs. And quivering in anticipation, I leaned forward and took my first lick.

She was just as sweet as I'd expected. So I dove in and licked some more.

*Yummy.*

****

Like I'd said before, Danielle was the one who physically got my motor running. I'd already been quite excited by the prospect of having sex with her sometime during our orgy. But the act itself was even better than I could have hoped for.

That's because the first time I got a taste of Danielle's sweet snatch, I got to have David's dick at the same time.

Jackpot!

I was flat on my back, reeling from the last orgasm that Cherys had given me. Danielle had switched places with her wife, and now she was the one kneeling between my legs shoving her tongue up my twat. I could now verify that yes, Danielle indeed had a wickedly long tongue. It may have been my imagination, but I felt like she could touch the tip of it to my cervix. As it was, I knew she could at least curl the damn thing up and hit my G-spot. And ohhh what pleasure she wrought in me whenever she did that.

I was about to cum again. Danielle was THAT good. I mean, Amber and I had played around quite a bit together as well as with other girls. And I knew David was a master of cunnilingus. But seriously, his big sister put his tonguework to *shame*. Three times the elder sibling took me up to the precipice of orgasm and back. And the fourth time, I simply knotted my fingers in her hair and held her against my crotch, begging in abject misery, "Please, Danielle! Please let me cum!"

Though I couldn't see her, I could feel her grinning in my crotch. At that point, she merely reached up to free her hair of my hands, firmly directing my palms onto my own thighs and shoving them an extra time in a non-verbal order to leave them there. She resumed her licking and finger-thrusting into my cunt, and finally I felt myself about to blow.

But then she stopped. One second, that super-long tongue was fully shoved up my vagina, tickling all of my inner nerves as they heated up to the frying point. The next, she and her tongue were both gone. I whimpered in agony and opened my eyes, ready to pick my head up and screech my complaint. But then suddenly I was filled with man meat as David slammed his re-hardened cock all the way up my cunt. And sparkles of white light were flashing before my eyes as I came harder than I had done in a long, long time.

"Holy Sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiitttt!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I figured the neighbors must be getting an earful. But then what do you expect being next to a honeymoon suite at a Hawaiian hotel?

But I couldn't keep screaming beyond that. Why? Because David kept fucking me, his rigid cock stoking the flames of my climax higher and higher. And just when I took another breath to continue my orgasmic howling, Danielle's crotch was suddenly over my face, and I found myself with a mouthful of bare-shaven cunt while she completed the sixty-nine by leaning over to lick at my own twat, currently being split open by her brother's dick.

So there I was, getting my very first brother-sister double-team. My first boyfriend's cock rammed my pussy like it was the only one in the world, nevermind the three other hot babes nearby. His big sister tongued that same pussy while slathering her saliva all over her little brother's shaft whenever it popped free, just to lick off my honey. And at the same time, she rubbed her pussy all over my nose, lips, and tongue, humping my face while I gripped her impossibly firm asscheeks and just tried to keep her from bucking out of my reach.

Mental highs indeed.

The three of us stayed together for the next several minutes, changing positions a few times. Danielle and I dropped David onto his back and took turns riding his pole, facing each other so we could duel with our tongues and paw at each other's bodies. I just *loved* running my fingers up and down Danielle's toned physique, admiring her taut musculature and slender frame. For her part, Danielle seemed to love motorboating her face in my tits. Like brother, like sister I guess.

And in the end, I leaned back against the headboard with Danielle parked between my legs, slithering that snakelike tongue all the way up my vaginal tunnel. And I watched through heavy-lidded eyes as David first fucked her from behind and then slammed himself to a halt, holding himself deep inside his sister and filling her womb with his incestuous sperm.

What came next proved a fundamental truth to me about girls: orgasms *aren't* everything. That's because as physically wonderful each orgasm I'd had tonight had been, my single greatest (well, naughtiest) memory from that night was when I spread Danielle's thighs to the side, slurping her own brother's jism out of her box.

And we weren't even done yet.

****

David had eight holes to play with that night. So far, he'd only been in four of them. We'd been pre-lubed for a reason.

The four of us girls lined up facedown on the mattress once again, our feet on the floor and our asses thrust out over the edge. And at Amber's cue, we reached back to the girls on either side of us, pulling their buttcheeks apart just to hammer the point home. Amber was to my left and Danielle to my right, with Amber's right hand holding my left cheek and Danielle's hand holding the other one. Yeah, for purely physical reasons it might have been nice to have more than one cock for the four of us. But it was a LOT of fun to be with these girls, doing this for a man we all loved.

Unlike last time, when David had pulled us up into a doggy-position to get the extra height, he left us pressed flat to the bed. The position allowed him to really saw at a downwards angle into our rectums, plowing us with a power and energy I wouldn't have thought possible after all the exertions he'd already gone through. He switched back and forth, fucking one of our asses for as much as two minutes and as little as only three or four pumps.

When it was my first turn, I cooed happily as I felt David's thick cock invading my bowels. Like always, my anal chute clamped down after the initial penetration, but I relaxed just a bit and soon he was plugging away at me. My brain went back to college, back to when David took my anal cherry while Amber chewed on my clit from below. Back then, it felt like he'd shoved a baseball bat up my ass instead of his dick, and it felt pretty close to the same right now.

A minute later he shifted over and rammed his way up Amber's butthole instead. I turned my head over so that I could face her, smirking at my best friend while she sighed happily and looked at me with a goofy grin.

The four of us girls were just toys right now. None of us would get enough stimulation from this anal Russian roulette to really have our own orgasms. But that wasn't the point. We all loved David and we knew he loved us in our own unique ways. Giving him this kind of playtime was just one way we, collectively, could show how much we loved him back. And we derived pleasure from that. Making him happy made US happy. Too many guys don't understand that concept.

And once again, I began to wonder if I ever *would* find a man who would truly understand me. I wanted to love like this, this selfless giving so that I could please someone I cared about. But would I ever find someone worthy? Would I ever find a man who wanted to give to me, selflessly, as much as he wanted to take from me? I wanted to believe I was a great catch. I was beautiful, in decent shape, with big tits and a healthy sexual appetite. I was horny and bisexual and would welcome other girls into our bed. And if I could only find a guy who would treat me right, I'd give him this and even more.

Of course, that's not to say we girls weren't getting our own physical pleasures. All four of us had previously enjoyed lying just like this beneath David's sweaty body, feeling him holding us, pinning us, *taking* us in just this fashion. Plus, we still had each other.

Amber was the first to roll me onto my back while David was busy sodomizing Cherys. My best friend was aroused beyond belief knowing her husband was such a stud, buttfucking three of her best friends right along with her. The gorgeous blonde's sky blue eyes were wild as she kissed me with a desperate fury, pushing her tits against mine and humping her crotch against mine. The mental pleasures of submitting ourselves before David were now being augmented by the physical pleasures of our kisses and our caresses with each other. After starting off the evening with Cherys doing this very thing to me, we were coming full circle.

But this encounter didn't end the same way as with Cherys. Before one of us could suggest going down on the other, Amber suddenly jerked her lips off mine, screaming "AAAAAIIIII!!!" as her jaw dropped and her eyes flew open.

Back between our legs, David hovered over his wife with his dick up her ass, chuckling audibly. "Surprise."

I giggled and tenderly drew my palms along Amber's face, watching her moan and groan in ecstasy as her husband cornholed her. But just when I pulled her head down to bring us together in another passionate kiss, I suddenly felt the penetration of David's baseball bat driving up my back door, and it was my turn to shriek, "Holy SHIT!"

This time, it was Amber's turn to chuckle over me and lean down to peck my nose. "Surprise."

I giggled again and groaned happily while David sawed in and out of my ass, switching between me and his wife a few more times. And with Amber's lips wrapped around my nipples and her fingers on my clit, I squeaked out one more orgasm just as I felt hot jets of spunk splashing into my bowels.

It had been a good vacation.

****

*-- JANUARY 2007 --*

Sometimes I wished I could have been born a guy just so I wouldn't have to worry about this crap. Every boyfriend I'd ever had could get in and out of the bathroom in less than ten minutes. Morning dump. Brush their teeth. Wash their face. Throw some product in their hair, grab whatever clothes, and they were on their way.

Me? I had to have my outfit carefully chosen the night before. It always took at least five minutes to get my hair right, if not fifteen. And I'm not even going to go into how long it takes to put my face together. I supposed that was why I very rarely ever slept over at a boyfriend's place, instead preferring to bring them here. All my makeup and styling equipment was here.

Purely out of habit, I pulled out the various bottles of foundation and mascara and eyeshadow and all nine yards of the things that went into my daily makeup routine. I was careful not to overdo it, but Amber had taught me how effective makeup could be while we were still in college. And with a face as plain as mine, I needed all the help I could get.

But today was my first day back in the labs after the New Year, and only after I'd started to put on my foundation did I remember that. It wasn't that I went completely without makeup on days I worked in the labs. But it certainly didn't make sense for me to go all out when I was just going to get myself all mucked up.

So my dark brown hair went into a simple ponytail. My makeup was significantly lighter. And my clothing selections were a simple sweater, jeans, and closed-toed heels. Yeah, my tits were still on some display. But the outfit wasn't nearly as... fun... as a typical day in the office.

"Oooh. New shoes, honey?" Stella smiled when I went past her cubicle and headed for my door.

I stopped, smiled, and posed. Hey, just because they were closed-toed didn't mean they couldn't be stylish. Just heaven forbid I ever spill some sort of acid on them. "Yeah. Christmas present from the boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Stella popped her eyebrows in confusion.

I giggled. "Yeah. These are the shoes my boyfriend *would* have bought me if I'd had a boyfriend."

Stella broke into a grin herself, her eyes twinkling. I then just sashayed into my office and started getting ready for the day.

I was still in a good mood when I met up with Steve, my lab technician. He welcomed me back and wished me a Happy New Year, and then we got to work. We figured out what we would need and submitted the list of supplies to the stockroom through the company's intranet. We then went through all our pre-tests. And just before lunch, we skipped out of the lab and headed down the familiar path to pick up our materials.

It was because the process was so routine that I completely forgot who would be waiting for us at the stockroom. So many times over the years I had made this exact same trip from the lab without incident. And our pre-tests had all run perfectly smoothly, so I was both feeling good with our progress and pre-occupied chatting with Steve about our plans for the afternoon's work.

Even seeing Teddy at the counter was routine, so I simply smiled at him as I walked up, for the moment completely forgetting that we'd ever slept together. In fact, we hadn't even seen each other since that fateful Monday night in the lobby after the company party, as I'd gone on my vacation and then Teddy himself had been gone for a Christmas holiday.

"Hey, Teddy," I smiled as I approached and looked at him curiously. "New haircut?"

He blushed slightly, but only slightly, as he reached his hand up and ran it through his close-cropped hair. "Yeah," he shrugged calmly. "My mom told me I was getting shaggy when I went home for Christmas."

There was something very different about Teddy as I walked up to the counter, much more than the new haircut. He stared at me with a focused intensity in his blue-gray eyes, and I found myself lost in his gaze, unable to look away.

And then it hit me: Teddy wasn't staring at my chest. Every time I had met the cute boy, his eyes had gravitated downwards immediately upon my arrival. And today, I knew the girls were looking pretty good: I was wearing a V-necked sweater with a white lace cami underneath, the cami rising high enough to keep things professional while providing enough of a translucent glimpse of my skin to get a man's blood boiling.

But Teddy wasn't looking down at them. He was staring straight at me. And only THEN did I remember everything that had passed between us a month ago.

Teddy responded faster than I did. He smiled at me, canted his head to the side, and said, "It's good to see you. It's been a while."

"Uh, yeah," I stammered. How long HAD it been? Almost a month?

"How was your vacation? Going to Hawaii or something for a friend's wedding, right?" he inquired.

"Right, right." I was still reeling, caught off-guard. I knew I shouldn't be feeling this way, but I'd really been so completely distracted that this simple, unprepared encounter with my ex-lover (!) had me at a loss for what to do. "It was nice."

"That's good." Teddy smiled at me. His eyes held my gaze a little longer, making me think there was something more he wanted to say. But instead, he simply glanced over at Steve and said, "Lemme go pick up your order." And then he turned away from the counter, disappearing back amongst the shelves.

I was still a little in shell-shock for a few seconds after that. I pinched my lips together and tried to collect myself, telling myself to calm down. *Hey, you and Teddy agreed to be friends. Clearly, he's holding up his end of the bargain. He hasn't gone out of his way to pursue you. He doesn't seem all awkward around you. You asked him to just forget it, and he's going on with the routine like always. YOU'RE the one acting funny, E-Beth.*

I wasn't the only one to notice. Steve was right next to me, and reaching over, he patted my shoulder and asked, "You okay?"

I blinked and turned, a little too fast, to my lab technician. "Yeah, Steve. I'm fine. I'm fine."

Steve's eyes darted past the counter for the moment, his irises looking larger behind the thick lenses of his glasses. Then he turned his gaze back to me and arched an eyebrow. "Is there something between you two that I don't know about?"

I rolled my eyes. "Don't tell me there's some sort of gossip floating around."

Steve shook his head. "No. No gossip. But correct me if I'm wrong: you two left the Holiday Party a little early last year, didn't you?"

I blushed and looked down, a riot of memories from that night flooding my brain. "Uh, yeah. I got a little toasted and Teddy drove me home."

Steve looked at me, a question in his eyes. But he was too nice a guy to verbalize it. And with his suspicions still in his head, he turned away.

But I wanted to nip this in the bud. "That's it. Nothing happened," I told Steve.

"Didn't ask," he mumbled.

"I just wanted to make that clear. Teddy's a nice kid."

Steve nodded. "Oh, I know he is." And he smiled at me.

A minute later, Teddy returned with our stuff. I signed off on the paperwork and then handed the supplies over to Steve. We expressed our thanks, Teddy told us "No problem", and without another word we turned away.

I hope Steve didn't notice my hands were shaking.

****

I got myself back under control by the time Stella and I went out for lunch. I was craving Red Robin, dreaming of a Royal burger with bacon, cheese, and egg on top of a thick, juicing patty of meat that would...