E-Mail

Story Info
An answer to Voicemail, by WarmMilk.
1.5k words
4
12.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Special Thank you to WarmMilk for permitting me to use her Audio as a basis for this piece. Although, not necessary, I recommend you listen to it before reading this.


TO: WarmMilk
FROM: AGreyFoxxx

Yes, Baby, you have been a naughty, naughty girl. Do you have any idea how much trouble you could have gotten me in if your voicemail went public? Of course you do! That's why you did it! And for that, I will have to spank you again, tonight. ;)

I've sent you this message via e-mail, so no one else will know (unless you tell them!), but I had to let you know how much I want to see you. Meet me here after school, wearing the uniform I bought for you. You know, the plaid skirt, knee socks, patent leather shoes, and the slightly small blouse. And don't forget to wear your hair in pig-tails! After your punishment I want to continue your sexual education.

Let me tell you how I envision our meeting. First, I will greet you at the door with a hug and a kiss. No, not a peck on the cheek! Our lips will meet, part, and our tongues will play as my hands cup and squeeze your young ass, pulling you to me, pressing my semi-rigid cock against your belly. I will invite you in ,and, as I lead you past the kitchen, I ask you if you'd like something to eat. With a twinkle in your eye, you say, "Yes, daddy."

"Milk and Cookies?"

"No, Daddy!" you reply as you sink to your knees, pulling my pants and boxers down, letting my manhood spring free. Looking up at me, you smile as your hand holds my shaft up and you engulf my left testicle in your sweet mouth. I shudder with the pleasure your tongue gives as you wash the crinkly skin, gently sucking on the tender orb, before repeating he process on the other. My cock is hard now, your hand gently pumping while your tongue trails upward toward the dusky pink crown. I watch intently as your tongue approaches the slit of my prick. Your hand squeezes and a drop of pre-cum forms. You smile as you see it then swipe your tongue over it, smacking your lips.

"Are you a cum slut, Babygirl?" I ask as your lips surround the bulbous crown.

With your mouth full of me, you cannot answer. You nod and hum, "MmmHmm!"

The vibrations make me twitch in your mouth. "And do you want me to face fuck you?"

More vibrations as you take in more of me. My hands grab your pigtails and I thrust forward, making you gag. But you don't pull back. You let me rock in and out of your mouth, your gag reflex kicking in with each stroke. You are drooling uncontrollably now, your white blouse soaked with spit, but you keep impaling yourself on my rod.

I have been anticipating this all day, so, it doesn't take much for me to reach the point of no return. With a grunt, my cock explodes in your mouth, spewing great wads of warm, creamy cum all over your teeth and tongue. This time you are ready for it and swallow nearly all of it. Just a little forms at the corners of your mouth.

As my erection subsides, you squeeze it again, forcing the last of my sperm onto your tongue. You stand up, smiling. Happy that you did not waste any this time. "Good girl!" I say as I lick the corners of your mouth before thrusting my tongue inside, tasting the salty residue. " I still have to punish you, but it won't be as painful because you did such a wonderful job." I say as I lead you to the bedroom.

Leaning you over my lap, I flip up your plaid skirt, revealing your panty covered ass. Your panties have innocent looking cartoon characters on them. 'Nice touch' , I think to myself, as my hand smacks the cotton covered soft tissue of your behind. The suddenness of the action makes you gasp and squirm. Involuntarily you rub against my recovering cock as it pokes up against your belly.

After several hits on each cheek, I tell you to lean over the bed. Pulling your panties down, I inspect my work. Your cheeks are cherry red and very warm to the touch. My hand slips down between the round globes. Sliding forward, I discover that you are wet. Your panties are soaked, your pussy moist. I pull them back up and turn you around so you are sitting on the edge of the bed "Let me help take the sting away" I tell you. Then, starting at your patent leather shoes, I kiss my way up your legs. Feeling the soft cotton of your white knee socks, the smoothness of your thighs, and the heat emanating from your virgin cunt. Running my tongue up and down the velvet softness of your damp panties conforming to your sweet, juicy, young, slit. Tasting you! Smelling the combination of your sweet schoolgirl perfume and your musky, natural scent. Making me want you! Need you! Rubbing your panty clad clit with the tip of my nose. Making you squirm and moan. I want to fuck you! You sense this and beg me to "Fuck me, Daddy! Please? Fuck me like the little whore that I am!" you plead..

But I won't take you tonight, Babygirl! I'll reserve that pleasure for another evening. Your virginity is something you can only give once. And, knowing that you will NEVER forget the time, the place, the circumstances, I want it to be especially tender, loving, and multi-orgasmic.

Tonight I will explore you with fingers, tongue, and that nasty vibrator you bought. Shall I tie you to the bed? Undo your blouse? Savor the sight of your full breasts, capped by those delicious puffy nipples? Kiss them? Suck them? Bite them? Trail my tongue down across your belly, tongue fucking your navel. Unsnapping your skirt. Smiling down at you, all innocent looking, wearing nothing but panties and knee socks. Do you have any idea how hard that will make me? How much I will want to plunge my cock deep inside your virgin tightness? And fill you to overflow with my warm sperm?

But I will resist! Instead, I will slip your wet panties off, hold hem to my nose, and tell you how much I love your scent. I will lean over, gently kissing your clit as I slowly massage your glistening, hairless pussy with my fingers. Knowing that you will tell me what I am doing right, I will continue to caress, slowly pushing a finger inside you. Feeling your heat, your humidity. When the time is right, I will wrap my lips around your swollen clit, feathering it with the tip of my tongue, tasting your sweet virgin honey. My hands will reach up, cupping your breasts, rubbing, tweaking, pinching your nipples as my face is buried in the soft, wet, folds of your pulsing cunt . Hearing you moan, feeling you squirm underneath me, unable to stop me or make me take you. Oblivious to your cries to fuck you, I will make you cum with my fingers and tongue.

And when you have cum all over my face, washing it with your sweet earthy essence, I will apply the tip of the vibrator to your lust swollen cunt lips.

Do you like it that I call it your cunt? Instead of your pussy. It's so much nastier, don't you think? It's a place where a cock belongs. Filling it! Stretching it! Leaving my trace behind, to drip out, sliding down your leg, or maybe the crack of your ass, betraying your innocent look. But, I digress...

I want to gently push your toy inside, humming softly. Watch it disappear into your virgin tightness. Wondering if any object has ever penetrated that far. A finger? Maybe two? A candle? A wine bottle? Watching your face, your heaving breasts, as I invade your young cunt. Wishing you little discomfort, only waves of intense pleasure, as, inch by inch your toy slips further and further inside. Do I stop? Do I plunge? Do I turn up the vibrations until you again plead for me to fuck you, to ravish you, leaving my potent seed deep inside you?

I make you cum again. And again. Turning up the vibrations each time, your ecstatic moans louder and longer, until you can't stand to be touched there any more.

If you have any strength left, I will untie you and let you play with my cock. You may lick it, suck it, stroke it, place it between your luscious breasts. Make it cum again, if you like. You may do anything you please (except put it in your cunt!)Do you want to try drinking it again? I promise I won't spank you if you spill it on your breasts! I might even lick it off!

We will only know the answers when you get here.

I am hard for you, Babygirl. I am hungry for you. My cock glistens with pre-cum. Please don't disappoint me...

Daddy