E-Mail Erotica

Story Info
What would happen if we caught each other reading?
1.5k words
4
18.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HER:

I was thinking what these e-mails do to both of us, and how I would love to see you reading one...Slowly enter the room, sneaking in to watch. I stand in the doorway, see you slowly stroking your cock. My fingers travel to my pussy lips through the fabric. I wear only a thong and a tiny see-through teddy just covering my breasts, and a pair of high heels, just to add to the appeal for you. I lick my lips wishing it was me stroking your cock, but I'm turned on so much watching you without you knowing. My fingers rub my clit a bit, my nipples erect, needing more.

Hearing you moan quietly, knowing that I am doing this to you even without you knowing I am here...My pussy getting wet, dripping on my black thong, thinking of how I want that cock deep inside me. I moan, echoing your own moan. Your surprise is evident when you turn to me, but you know that moan, craved it. Our common passion is too strong to worry about anything but each other.

In a moment you are pressed against me, our arms holding us together. You are kissing me, our tongues playing, sucking, tasting. Our hands pull at the little clothing separating our heated skin. Your mouth sucks, licks and bites down to my nipples. I moan for you, hands in your hair as you toy with my nipples just how you know I love it.

My hand comes around your cock soon, "I need you," I whisper, and soon you pull me with you to the bed, softly pushing me down on it. You stand over me a moment taking in the curves of my body. You crawl up my body, licking my thighs, teasing, your tongue circling my clit, running over my slit. I drip onto your tongue. Your hot breath teases me and I whimper. You slowly start sucking my clit, licking it pulling it. My moans get louder, I am so close. You push two fingers inside my pussy, one at a time, and I start fucking them hard, screaming as I cum so hard you bite my swollen clit, making my ecstasy greater my body rocking.

I cum hard, pussy sucking in your fingers, juices all over them.. I grab onto your shoulders and pull you onto my body, hot and needy. We kiss and suck on your fingers together.

We are like animals again, our needs an passion too great for anything else. "I want that cock inside me so deep and throbbing in my pussy so wet from my first orgasm..." I tell you, beg for it.

You enter my pussy in one hard thrust, fucking me hard, my back arches as I moan in pleasure. Your eyes look deep into mine, but then you pull all the way out. "Such a tease," I whimper, my pussy, every inch of me hungry for you. You press just the tip inside me, the head I love to suck, fuck, touch, everything, and then you bring it up to rub my clit. I moan, my hips grinding a bit. "So unfair, I can't wait. I want you buried inside me!"

I reach down, encircling your hard shaft with my hand. I start giving you a bit of a hand job, teasing you back, feeling the veins pop and throb on my hand...Unable to wait, I move my hips and then thrust myself up to take you inside me in one quick motion grinding on you, but I never let go of your cock. You pound into me and the sensation of being inside me coupled with me still holding on, rubbing you is intense.

"Like that, baby? Like how much I need you to fuck me, touch me, to touch you..." Iask.

I hear your moans echo with mine lost in pleasure, passion, ecstasy. You slide in and out of me, pussy tight, wet, so hot. We are getting close to cumming, I know it. I lift my hips more and tighten my muscles around you. "Cum, baby, cover your cum doll in your hot cum!"I scream, cumming so hard.

As I am still shaking, pussy juices dripping, you pull out of my glistening in my juices and shoot all over my tits and stomach.

"Yes, oooh yes!" Just what we wanted, needed. I play with the cum on my tits sucking a nipple into my mouth looking at you, and soon feel you cover my mouth with yours as we taste ourselves on each other, we can never get enough...

HIM:

So as you can see I'm busy ~ busy ~ busy ~ but never to busy to be thinking of you. Humm yes and what wonderful thoughts I have when you invade my mind; quite simply you make my body tremble with desire. I know we have many new themes to explore and so many thoughts on how to please each other but our conversation the other afternoon sent me right over the edge. I loved how we broke all the fantasies down to raw desire; you sitting there dripping, needing and wanting me. And me sitting here; throbbing, needing, and wanting you. I found it to be so intense.

I can't image how animalistic we would have become if were together. How hot would it have been if we were sitting facing each other bodies naked and aching,eyes fixed onto each other as we watched each other touch and arouse our bodies to a state of animal desire. How intense it would be to watch you as you touch and play with your nipples as I talk to you; to see you rub your swollen clit, ~ knowing how much it is aching and to see you finger your hot little hole as we are lost in a trace of total desire.

My cock would be pulsating so hard as you watched me stroke it; the shaft so thick and growing with each passing second. The vision of my balls becoming full as the veins throb in anticipation of what was to come. You could see the light catch the glistening skin on the head of my dick as it is coated with cum from you after making love all afternoon. Yes, throbbing, pulsating,my nipples hard with desire and my eyes locked onto you.

You could cut the intensity with a knife as we played,stroked, touched,licked and aroused our bodies;as we watched each other begin to lose control. How would it happen? Who would be the first to move? Your mind flashing: "Damn it! I need him to eat me!" Or my mind sending a vibe wanting to you to suck my cock.

Stroking and fingering the intensity builds;your pussy drips more and more on your slit as your fingers are soaked. My cock throbs and pulsates as beads of cum form on the slit. The vibe now bangs like a gong in our heads. The need, the desire is getting too much to control. Our bodies squirm. We try not to blink as our hands dance a ballet of arousal and our minds spin out of control.

Unable to hold out I make the first move, standing abruptly still stroking my cock. As I do, you moan, "Eat me! I need you please!"

Two fingers now massaging your juice drenched hole. I walk to you lean down my tongue darting from my mouth and thrusting into yours. My cock spurts some cum from the slit and it shoots on your chest.

"Fuck me!" you beg as you moan in our kissy co. Mck pushes hard against your aching pussy as your legs spread wide and our bodies convulse the minute I enter, driving long streams of cum filling your hole and you moan and twist with pleasure as your pussy explodes.

We fuck hard and fast like it will be the last orgasm we have,unable to stop we drive and push and hump like two dogs in the street. Our mouths ravaging each other; chewing sucking licking and devouring out tongues; my cock like a hammer banging into your hole as your pussy aches and sucks me in totally out of control.

You cum once and then start to squirt again and again. I moan as my cock has unloaded its full volume in you, coating your pussy with sweet lover's juice. I push and pull, you squirm and gyrate squeezing my cock milking every drop, and push every drop from deep inside you.

I stand over you. Our mouths release our kiss. Your legs spread so wide. Cum drips from inside as I touch your face softly lean down and we kiss. Unable to speak we both ar e out of breath as our minds are fogged with the intensity we just shared. Our lips part again. We both look down seeing my cock thick and coated with hot juicy cum sliding ever so slowly in and out of your hole like two machines caught in the on position we simple stroke and stroke and cherish the feeling we share.

A soft hand touches me as we watch our bodies cum together again and again. My hand touches you, brushing back your hand. We are both feeling tender again. Kissing and fucking ever so slow, and we both know it will happen. The vibe is too strong. We smile at each other,never say a word, but we know. We can't stop as the intensity grows. Yes, it's happening again and again and again...