E-mail From Home

Story Info
He receives an e-mail at work.
831 words
4.03
33.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Sexy,

Here is a teaser I think of when you aren't around. You come in the door from a long day at work and I meet you at the door wearing one of your button down shirts with just one button done up. I grab your coat and pull you close for a hot, hard, deep kiss with lots of tongue. I press my body close as I reach down and feel the hard on you are developing as we stand at the door. I push your coat off your shoulders and down your arms and let it fall to the floor.

Then I take your hand without saying a word and lead you upstairs to the bedroom. Once in the bedroom I have you sit on the bed and I kneel down and remove your boots. When the boots are off I stand up and pull your face to mine and kiss you hard. I am so hot wanting your body!!!!! I undo the buttons on your shirt and run my hands up your chest, teasing your nipples as I go, up over your shoulders down the length of your arms, and oops! you shirt is gone as I toss it to the floor. I pull you to a standing position where I proceed to remove your belt and undo your pants, I slide my hands inside of your pants and underwear, around to your backside and push your pants to the floor.

While I have your cock at eye level (or should I say mouth level) I take you in my hands and slip it into my mouth, taking it deep and pulling away to lick the tip of your cock, I look up at your face and see you watching me, the look on your face makes me want to cum immediately so I finger myself as I continue to suck your cock. You reach down and put your hands on my head, caressing my hair as you moan with the sensations you are feeling. I finger myself faster and harder soon I have my first orgasm of the afternoon. I lick my fingers clean as you watch. Next I climb up your body and kiss you again letting you taste me on my lips.

Now I lay you back on the bed, crawl up the bed, using my hands to play with your cock as I slide a leg over you and then lower myself onto your rock hard shaft. Sliding you deep into my pussy, letting you feel the tightness and the warmth and then pulling up until just the head of your cock is left inside of me, I tighten my pussy up around the head of your cock letting you savor the sensation for a few moments, and then I tease you by just letting your cock slide in and out just the smallest amount, before suddenly burying your cock deep in my pussy sending the most incredible sensation throughout your body.

I can feel the the head of your cock against me deep inside and I can feel your shaft rub against my clit as your cock slides in and out, in and out, in and out mmmmmmmmmmmm. My pussy begins to tighten around your cock in anticipation of my next orgasm. ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssss!!!!!!!!! Can you feel it? Can you feel my pussy pulsate with the orgasm you have caused? Can you feel my juices running down your cock? Over your balls? And in the crack of your ass? I need to take a breather so I lay down on you and let you hold me close as I come down from the intense orgasm.

After a few minutes I roll off and instruct you to stand facing the bed and I back my ass up to your still hard cock and beg you to pound me hard and fast. You decide it is your turn to tease and will only let the head of your cock slide into my waiting pussy, You give my ass a light slap(not too hard just enough to feel it) when I try to slide you in deeper, you intend to tease until YOU can no longer stand it. I reach back to finger myself and you won't let me, You want to make me cum again (but on your terms,not mine) for the third time.

It doesn't take you long before you are pounding me hard as you are just as hot as I am for that orgasm now, You pound me over and over until you feel my pussy tightening up with another orgasm and you can't hold back anymore as you slam your cock deep and empty your load, My pussy is cumming hard and juices are dripping down onto the bed. We collapse onto the bed and just lay there with you on top of me recovering from the intensity before we cuddle and take a short nap in each others arms.