E-Mail Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Janet2
Janet2
70 Followers

The following was sent to me to more fully explain what I was to wear, after the initial instructions regarding dress:

"You must never wear anything covering your pussy unless you must wear pants or shorts of some sort. I that case you wear something that fits as tight as possible with no panties. It should be obvious due to the lack of panty lines, that you are wearing none. Shorts should be as short as possible, with the cloth fitting between your legs not more than one inch wide, less preferable, at the narrowest point. Leg openings should be high enough to ensure that the bottom of your round ass cheeks are visible. Most of these shorts should be of the "hip hugger" variety, cut very low in front and pulled up tight so that the inseam fits in between your ass cheeks and separates your pussy lips."

About two weeks after sending my clothing list and receiving the instructions on what to wear I got the following. A note here - He had previously instructed me to dye my pubic hair black. When we started this it was late spring and I had not yet shaved my bikini area. After finding this out, my Master instructed me not to shave any part of my genital area until instructed to do so. Dying it black really made it apparent to me just how much hair I had down there. I didn't know why he wanted me this way, but I hadn't shaved and I really had quite a bush. I bought the suits and what happened later follows.

"You are to purchase several swim suits. I will give you web addresses for sites selling the ones I want you to buy. One is a white bikini. Another is a white one piece. Another is a one piece of knit material that clings to all your cracks and crevices. Choose a light color. All are cut extremely high on the sides and have rather narrow fronts to them. The one pieces have very plunging necklines, particularly the white one which should plunge to below your navel. It will have two straps to hold the two sides closed in front. You should never need to use either of these, but depending on the fit, you may use the bottom one if you feel it necessary to prevent arrest. I want the top strap removed. You will never need it since, without it, the suit should gape open when you bend over but, with the bottom one fastened, not allow your tits to pop out. Don't want you to get arrested. Of course you must decide on the risk, but with the bottom strap undone you could probably let this happen, by accident of course.

"These suits usually will have a lining at least over your pussy and in the bra portion. You are to modify each by removing any lining. There should be only one layer of thin material covering any part of your body. Worn in this way, these suits will then show off your pussy and tits to best advantage, especially in the white ones, with your pubic hair died black as previously instructed. As you have told me, you don't shave your pubic area until summer. And you are not to shave until I give you instructions to do so. I want a lot of hair there for the time being. I want some hair to be showing around the crotch of each suit. The darker patch between your legs will ensure that most people will know the hair on your head is dyed blonde rather than your pubic area dyed black. This will enhance your image as tramp who dyes her hair to be a "blonde."

"A word of caution - when wet these suits will become almost transparent, leaving very little to the imagination, so swim with care. A suggestion would be to swim, then, when leaving the water, have a towel handy to wrap around yourself to make you appear modest but short enough to allow glimpses of your dark bush under your suit. As usual, you are to send me pictures of you in each suit, standing with legs spread."

Well, this sounded really interesting. I was still getting into my training and the exhibitionist in me was intrigued with the thought of wearing these suits in public. My apartment complex has a pool and I thought that would be a good place to try these suits out. I looked up the web site, found the suits and ordered them. When they came, I was really excited and went straight to my bedroom and opened the packages.

The suits were just as my Master had described them. I first tried them on without the modifications and they were pretty sexy just as they were, but they did have lining around the crotch and in the bras. So I proceeded to remove the lining. Then trying them on I was amazed at what they showed. The material was really thin and, even without me dying my pubic hair, you could see the impression of my bush, could probably count the hairs if you really wanted to. And my nipples were so apparent, even with out being wet you could see the darkness of the areolas. The bottom portion of each suit was extremely narrow. The bikini was especially so. It was no more than an inch wide at the narrowest point between my legs and widened to only about three inches where it met the waist band. It was tiny, with the waist band worn low, very low on my hips. The top of my pubic hair showed above the top of the suit. Pulling it up did no good, it just rode right back down. The rear part - well there wasn't much rear part. It was almost like a thong.

The white one piece started with the one inch strip between my legs then widened to perhaps six inches as it came up over my tummy then widened more as it came up to join the rear panel, about six inches below my armpit. In fact, they were cut so high that when I sat and leaned over to touch my toes, the front would gape open and show the top of my pubic hair.

The light yellow knit suit was amazing as well. Cut similar to the white one piece, It hugged my body like a second skin. And the outline of my pussy lips was VERY apparent. But it wasn't very transparent.

I had purchased the hair dye a few days before, but had not dyed my hair yet. With the suits as revealing as they were I wasn't sure about dying that area just yet. Plus, I wanted to try them out right away. I put on the light yellow one piece and looked at myself in the mirror. Damn, it WAS a sexy suit. And my pubic hair did peek out around that thin strip of fabric covering my pussy. It just wasn't as noticeable as it would be if/when I dyed it.

I grabbed a towel, put on my dark glasses and went to the pool. There were several girls and a few guys there working on their tans. I picked a spot away from the others, across the pool from several guys, put my towel on the ground next to a lounge chair and lay down in the chair. As I walked to the char I felt eyes on me but ignored them. Now I could glance over at the guys and with my glasses on, felt sure they couldn't tell I was looking at them. They were looking, and it was a great turn on. I spread my legs as wide as the chair would allow. They continued to look and I got braver, letting my left foot fall to the ground, thus spreading my legs farther. My pussy was outlined perfectly. I felt as if I were nude and displaying my body for these guys to see and enjoy.

It was making me very wet, and I could see the darker area in the crotch of the suit. Nothing I could do about it. So I lay there in that position for about five minutes. I was so hot. I got up and put my towel on the ground and lay down on my tummy. I spread my legs and glanced back over my shoulder at the guys, their eyes glued to my butt. After about 20 minutes of lying in the sun I was hot, in more ways than one. I didn't think this suit, since it wasn't white, would be too bad wet, so I got up and walked to the edge of the deep end of the pool and made a shallow dive into it.

I swam around for a few minutes then went to the ladder to climb out. As I pulled the upper part of my body out of the water I glanced down at my chest. The fabric had all but disappeared. My chest looked like it was covered only in a fishnet bra and I could only imagine what the rest of me looked like. I quickly exited the pool and walked to my towel, conscious of the eyes on me. I know my ass looked almost bare. The part of my front that I could see certainly did. I bent over to pick up my towel, exposing my pussy to the onlookers I'm sure. I turned to face them and, yep they were looking with smiles on their faces, I let them look for a second or two then wrapped my towel around me and made a quick exit back to my apartment where used my large vibrator on myself, taking me to a mindblowing orgasm.

Well - I followed all the instructions regarding dress completely, finding that I apparently had exhibitionist tendencies that I was not previously aware of. And this led to my first experience of sex with a guy since starting my training.

With a short skirt on I practiced, with and without the thong, crossing my legs in front of my full length mirror in my apartment until I was comfortable that I was doing it as instructed. I was also careful to sit, when legs were uncrossed, with my legs slightly apart, again practicing in front of the mirror. With my short skirt on and sitting as instructed I knew what others would be able to see - and the thought of doing it in public turned me on tremendously. Since the weather was quite warm, I rarely wore the jeans, but when I did it became second nature to sit with my legs widely apart and a hand in my lap, over my crotch.

It was relatively easy to wear the blouse with a push up bra, short skirt and thong as instructed for the first week. In fact, it took me several weeks before I could go with no bra or panties, though now I am not comfortable wearing either. I spent a good bit of time in the library studying and getting used to sitting with my legs apart. I found that in the library with my legs under a table I could spread my legs quite wide while seeming to be engrossed in what I was studying. With my bra pushing my breasts up and the blouse open to the third button, I displayed a lot of cleavage. I would sit at a table against a wall facing other tables across from me. My Master had impressed upon me that I should sit, whenever possible, in such a position that would allow as many people as possible to look at me if they wanted to.

On several of the first nights two girls sat at one of those tables and I know they noticed me and seemed to look at me with disapproving expressions. Later in that first week two guys were there. They each sat low in their seats and, watching them out of the corner of my eyes, I could tell they were staring at my legs, or between them. I shifted position several times, each time letting my legs fall farther apart, trying to appear totally absorbed in what I was studying. I would lean over often, allowing them to get a nice view of my breasts as they strained against the bra.

Each night I would return to my apartment with a soaking wet cunt and dive into bed for my nightly ritual. This went on for a couple of weeks with the same guys coming back several times while I was there. They got pretty obvious in staring at me but I pretty much ignored them until the last night before I planned to go all the way - that is - no panties or bra.

That last night, just before I left, I looked right at one of the guys, the cutest one, and smiled at him. As I got up to leave I slid forward on my seat, allowing my skirt to ride up, exposing my pussy, covered only with the shear thong. It was soaked with my juices and almost transparent. As I stood and turned my back to him I left the skirt hiked up and bent forward to retrieve my books and notes, knowing that my bare bottom was on display for any to see. Then I tugged the skirt back into place turned and smiled again at the cute guy and left.

I missed the next few nights at the library. The time had come for me to go without bra or panties, and for the first three days I did that while going to class and doing my other routine things. But I studied at my apartment. It was hard enough at first to wear only a blouse, again with the first three buttons unfastened so that most of my breasts were easily seen as the blouse shifted. When I would lean forward, the view from the side frequently showed my entire braless breast. I was very self conscious at first and though I continued to sit with my legs slightly apart as instructed, I'm pretty sure that I managed to keep from flashing my bare pussy at anyone for those first few days.

Then I could not avoid going to the library. I had to do some research, and having gotten somewhat used to wearing, other than my shoes, only two pieces of clothing, blouse and skirt, felt a little less self conscious in doing so. I arrived at the library at my usual time and took my usual table. For a while no one sat across from me. Sitting there with my legs spread only a few inches apart with no one looking, I actually got absorbed in what I was researching. I thus was not aware when the same cute guy sat down across from me, nor was I aware how far apart my legs had drifted. Having practiced sitting with my legs apart for quite a few weeks by then, it really had become sort of my natural position. Consequently, they now quite naturally fall apart as I am sitting.

When I glanced up from the notes I was taking and noticed him, he quickly averted his eyes. I made a point of shifting position, making it look as though I was trying to be a little more discrete. Then I returned to my notes, shifted position again, pointing my legs directly at him and let them fall open. My knees were probably only six inches apart but it felt like six feet as I sat there exposing myself, my bare pussy, to this boy. I could see him looking at me and I leaned forward to thumb through a book, letting the blouse fall away from my chest and giving him an excellent view of my breasts.

As I straightened back up I glanced at him. This time he did not look away and I nodded to him, smiled and returned to my research. I continued to work for another half hour, and continued to give him lots of opportunities to see my bare pussy and breasts. I had actually worked my ass around enough so that my bare bottom was on the wooden seat and the skirt was hiked way up. Of course this was only obvious to the guy watching me.

As I finished up I gathered my things, placing my notes in my book bag, and slid out of my very slippery seat and stood up, tugging my skirt down as I did so. As I turned to leave I flashed him my best sexy smile. I returned the books I had used for my research and left the library, walking toward my apartment, so wet that my juices were running down the inside of my legs. I had only gone a few yards when I heard footsteps behind me. I glanced back and there was the guy.

He smiled and said, "Looks like we are going the same way. Mind if I walk with you?"

I was a little uneasy but he looked harmless and I WAS turned on. "Sure," I replied.

"I have noticed you in the library several nights" he said. " I've been trying to screw up enough courage to ask you out. Tonight when you got up to leave I finally told myself that all you could do was turn me down - so here I am - asking."

He was so obviously nervous and unsure of himself that I almost felt sorry for him. But he WAS a hunk. "So, what exactly are you asking me?" I said as I continued walking.

"Umm, I guess - like - would you go out with me?" he said.

"Well, that's pretty vague. Go out where and when and do what?" I asked.

"Shi-oot," he said, obviously a southern gentleman, "I really hadn't thought that far ahead."

We had walked under a street lamp and I stopped and turned to him. I had my book bag strapped on my back and it was pulling the blouse open all the more. My breasts were exposed so that the edge of the areolas were exposed around my visibly erect nipples which were pressing against the fabric of the blouse. He was probably 6 feet, two or three inches tall, maybe 175 lbs., obviously in good shape, and I had to tilt my head back to look up at him. His eyes were fastened to my cleavage.

"Don't worry about it," I said as I slipped my arm under his, pressing my right breast into his left bicep, and began walking again. "Sure, I'd love to go out with you. You think about where, when and what and let me know - OK?" I said, looking up at him and smiling.

"Damn," he said, not bothering to watch his language a second time. "That's really cool. How about Thursday night? Do you have any early classes? We could go to Tiger Tavern and get something to eat, do a little drinking, and then -well, do whatever else you want to do."

This was Wednesday and Thursday was one of the big blowout nights at school, so that sounded cool.

"No - I only have one late class on Thursday so that's not a problem. And Tiger Tavern sounds great - I haven't been there in ages."

We chatted as we walked and it turned out that he was a sophomore who had transferred from a JR college.

We arrived at my apartment and, stopping, still arm in arm with him I said "Well this is it, where I live. What time should I be ready tomorrow?" I turned and let my hand linger on his arm, my breasts all but falling out of my blouse.

"How - how about 9 o'clock," he stammered.

"OK, cool" I said, reaching up to place my hand behind his head. I pulled him down to my mouth and kissed him lightly on the lips. "I'll be ready at 9."

I kissed him again, this time a real kiss, tongue probing for his. He responded, thrusting his tongue between my lips. I really did not plan to invite him in but I was soooo hot and he was sooo a hunk. Breaking the kiss, I said, somewhat breathlessly, "Would you like to come in? I have a few cold ones in the fridge and I've finished all the studying I need to do for tomorrow, and it is still early." I know I sounded a little too urgent - but what the hell - I've been told by my Master that I'm supposed to please men - why not start here.

"Sure," he said. "I could use a cool brew," as he glanced at my cleavage once more. I smiled and took him by the hand and led him up the stairs and into my apartment.

As we entered and closed the door, I turned and looked up at him, holding him by his hips, and said "I know you have been watching me in the library. And I hope I didn't embarrass you. Sometimes, particularly when I'm into something I'm working on, I'm not the most demure and discrete young lady I should be, like keeping my legs together. But that's just me. Did I embarrass you?" I asked innocently.

"NN-No" he stammered. " Not at all. So you knew I was looking and - and still didn't worry about me seeing - well - stuff?" he asked.

"Of course not, silly," I said. "I knew you were looking and it turned me on. That's why I didn't wear any panties tonight. You did notice that didn't you," I teased. I look up into his eyes and reach up again and kiss him. He responds and I reach back to his ass and pull him into me and rub back and forth. I can feel his erection.

I pull back and take his hand again and lead him to the sofa, turn and push him down, smiling at him all the time. I ask if he would like a beer. He does. I go to the kitchen and get two and take them back to the den, hand him his and sit next to him. I lean into his shoulder as I sip from my bottle and his hand went around my shoulders. We snuggled like that for a few minutes just talking about not much of anything. Then I turned and looked up at him. Our eyes met and it was so easy to reach up around his neck and pull his mouth to mine. We kissed for a loonnnnng time, a very erotic kiss, we sucked each others tongues and explored mouths. I turned into him and put my arms around his neck and kissed his mouth, cheek, ear, neck, licking and nibbling as I went. One of his hands went to cup my ass and the other went to my breasts. For the inexperienced guy I had him pegged for, he was learning fast. I straddled him as he sat on the sofa and rubbed against him. We were really getting turned on. I know I was and could tell he was to - from the bulge I could feel in his jeans.

Janet2
Janet2
70 Followers