E-Mail Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Janet2
Janet2
70 Followers

I untangled myself from him and stood up in front of him and undid my skirt and stepped out of it and took off my blouse. Then, standing in front of him with nothing on I told him I really would like to see him naked and asked him to undress He took my hand and led me, now totally nude, to the bedroom, as though he had been there before.

I said something about how lovely the bed looked. He just looked at me and smiled, then pulled me to him again and we kissed some more as he rubbed my ass, letting his hands roam between my legs from behind. I spread my legs a little to give him more access. Then I pulled away from him slightly and, remembering that I was to put the pleasure of the man first, put my finger to his lips in a shushing gesture, then knelt in front of him and undid his trousers and pulled them down along with his underwear. He was already pretty hard and I really had a quick intake of breath to see how large he was. I have no idea of the measurements but I couldn't get my fist all the way around it and putting two hands on it, like holding a softball bat, there was still probably 2 or three inches of the length showing. I certainly had never fucked anyone with equipment like that.

As soon as I had him nude from the waist down, I took his cock in my hand and started licking it from base to end and back again, then down to his balls and around, then back up. His pubic hair was like soft golden moss and smelled so good. As I put my lips around the head of his cock I licked with my tongue as I sucked it. He really got into this quickly and was really rock hard. I backed off a little then, remembering the instructions to let him fuck me between my tits, I, still kneeling in front of him, raised up a bit and placed his hard cock between my tits and then squeezed them together and rubbed up and down, back and forth. As his cock moved toward my mouth I had no trouble at all taking the end in my mouth and sucking as it moved back out and down between my tits. I have never done this before with anyone and was surprised at how good it felt.

We did this til he pulled away and said that he was about to loose it and needed to put on a condom. I took the condom from him and knelt again in front of him and put it on his cock, jacking him a little as I did. Then I sucked on his cock sheathed in the condom for a few times, then I stood and took him by the hand and went to the bed. I lay down and he lay beside me. I asked him to get on his knees and straddle my waist. When he did, I slid down so that his cock was again between my tits. Again he tit fucked me and I would suck the end as he moved back and forth. I took his hands and placed them on either side of my tits so he could squeeze them. It was so hot, my pussy was soaked. Then he stopped and took off his shirt.

He was so hot, muscles on muscles, flat, washboard abs, very little body hair except in the right places. He moved between my legs and began to kiss me there. This isn't the first time someone has kissed me there but I was so turned on I had an orgasm almost immediately, I know I almost drowned him. I really cum a lot when I am so turned on. He lapped and licked until my body stopped its involuntary movements somewhat, then moved over me, positioning that lovely cock at my pussy. He started with slow smooth strokes and I got hot all over again, just that quick. Never before that quick. He still hadn't cum but it wasn't long before he was thrusting into me rapidly, and I was answering each thrust. I have never been penetrated to such depths. I could actually feel him bump against my cervix and thought how hot it would be to have him in there.

But we both came in just a few minutes, maybe five minutes, after he entered me. We were both exhausted and just lay there with him inside me, my vaginal muscles contracting and relaxing, squeezing him and I could feel his cock jerk inside me from time to time. When he had softened somewhat I pulled away and told him to just lie there on his back. I moved down him and took him in my mouth again, licking my cum from the condom.

It tasted much better than the first time, hardly any rubbery taste at all. He was telling me that it was to soon for him, yet he began to get hard again and, though he wasn't rock hard like before, he was hard enough. I straddled him and lowered myself onto his cock. It felt so good, I told him to lie still and let me do the work. He did at first. I took his hands and placed them on my tits (why am I now calling them tits - I usually refer to them as my breasts). Then I could tell he was getting harder in me and he started thrusting up into me as I pumped over him. He had another orgasm in a very short while. I did not cum this time but kept raising and lowering myself until I was sure he was satisfied. I then just collapsed on top of him, hugging and kissing then just lying there. Later we talked, telling each other how good it had been, getting up eventually and walking back, both nude, to the den We sat and drank another beer, then he fucked me again, this time there on the floor, with me on all fours and him entering me from behind. After this time we were really tired and drenched in each others sweat and my juices. We lay in each others arms, him still inside me, tenderly hugging each other.

"You are incredible and I don't even know your name," he said. "And you don't know mine. I'm Brad."

"Brad," I repeated, " Nice name for a nice guy. And you are pretty incredible yourself. My name is Nickie, but that's not really important. What is important is that we enjoyed being together and most important, that you enjoyed being with me."

"You gotta be kidding. You know I enjoyed being with you. In fact I want to 'be with you a lot more'. In fact, I think I'm in love. How about tomorrow night?" he asked, with a smile.

"Whoa, slow down guy." I wasn't sure how serious he was about the love part. I expect he was joking but wanted hem to be very clear on my intentions. "You need to understand something about me. I'm not the kind of girl you would want to take home to Mama. I like sex too much to limit myself and get serious about anyone at this point in my life. In fact - and I don't know why I'm telling you this - maybe to discourage you - but I'm sort of in training. Training to please men - or my sexual partner whoever that is. I'm just starting with this training and you are the first one I've fucked since I started. I hope I've learned something about pleasing my partner and being with you has helped with that training. So, I know I'm going to get a reputation - of being easy, having round heels, fucking anything in pants, etc. but I don't care. I think that's what I want, what I will enjoy, my purpose in life." (how corny!!).

"I would love to see you again, but just for the sex. You are a wonderful sex partner and I hope I pleased you. Do you understand at all what I'm saying?" I asked looking at him, lying there with his semi hard dick in me. I squeezed my pussy on him and felt his cock jerk in response.

"Jeeze, Nickie - that's the wildest thing I ever heard of. You mean you WANT to be known as easy, a girl that would fuck anything in pants?" He asked incredulously.

"At this point, yes, I think that is exactly what I want. And if you want to be with me again you will have to accept that." I said. His cock was hardening in me again and I could tell he was turned on by my attitude. I moved against him and turned him on his back again, placing his hands on my tits. He groaned and responded by thrusting into me with a vengeance and energy I was surprised he still had.

We fucked again several times. He seemed to accept my chosen life style and explanation. Finally we were exhausted. As he got dressed and stood in the doorway holding me. We kissed another of those long passionate kisses and he started to say something. I placed my finger against his lips to shush him and said "Brad, it was an incredible, unbelievable evening and I really would like to fuck you again. But we both probably need to cool it for a while. Call me when you are ready. I really do want to please you - just not only you. Do you understand?"

He nodded mutely, smiled, and turned, opened the door, looked back at me and one more time smiled and closed the door.

That was the first time I had sex with a guy since starting with my training. Obviously my training was having an effect on me. No way would I have done what I had done that night if I had not been so conditioned to please a man. I have since done this many times - picked up some guy, usually another student, and taken him back to my apartment and spent the night with him. Some have been better than others. OH - Brad? - I saw him twice more but he became a little too serious about me and could not get over my desire to fuck other guys. Too bad. He was a HUNK. But I cannot limit myself to just one man. I really love pleasing them and I think they like pleasing me, though that is not my priority. Pleasing my partners pleases me and that is what I now think I was born to do. I do have a reputation now. Pretty much as a gal with round heels, but with conditions (which I will relate when I tell you about Dave, who is my favorite bartender and best friend.)

The following was sent, probably about a month after my training started and after I had answered my Master's question on whether I enjoyed humiliation or not? I had answered that it turned me on (and it does). He knew I did not like being called a whore:

"The next movie that is rated at least R for sexual content, you are to go see it alone. I want you to have the butt plug in your ass and the large vibrator in your pussy, no panties or bra of course, and a top that opens easily to allow your tits to be viewed by anyone close to you. You are to sit behind a couple of guys and during the movie have slightly audible orgasms. If they say anything to you, you are to lower your eyes and say you are sorry but do not change seats or leave. Stay where you are and continue to react to the stimulation of the vibrator. If they get up and move beside you, you are to let them touch you in any way they want. This will just reinforce what, at this point, a worthless little whore, slut you are. But trust Me in time you will come to be a priceless little fucking whore and will desire nothing more than to be a total slave to a Man."

After receiving these instructions, I was really sort of insulted. I am not and will never be a whore. I just love sex too much to charge for it. But I suppose, if my Master wanted to sell me to someone for a night, I would probably do it - but I neither want nor need money for my sexual favors. Sound a little pompous for a slut?? Well, I guess so - but it is the way I feel.

Anyway, I was a little nervous about carrying out the instructions. I procrastinated for about a week before doing anything. My apartment is close to the downtown area of the little college town we are in. It makes it convenient when I want to drink a good bit because I can walk back to my place from my favorite bar. The downtown area is close as well as the campus. I had been drinking by myself and commiserating with Dave the bartender, owner there, just joking around with him. I was wearing my usual outfit for these days, my short skirt, a blouse that tied in front (no buttons) and my athletic shoes. I wasn't planning to try to get picked up this time so, had the small butt plug in my ass as usual.

Dave is a cool guy and we have become pretty good friends over the course of the two years or so that I've been going to his bar. He has definitely noticed the change in me and has been curious about what's going on with me. I have told him pretty much everything by now - but that's another story - later. As I was saying, about a week after getting the instructions about the movie, I went by Dave's and got a bit high drinking beer there and chatting with Dave. The movie instructions had been on my mind since I received them and so I decided that if I wanted to do anything about these instructions, it was time to act.

'Basic Instincts' was playing at the local $2.00 movie downtown and that one seemed appropriate It was only about 6:00 PM and I could make the 7 o'clock show. The movie had been playing for a few days and I figured there wouldn't be too many people there. Probably wouldn't have done it if I hadn't been just a bit high. But, I left Dave's and went by my apartment. I left the butt plug inserted in my ass, and put the vibrator in my fanny pack. I walked to the movie theater, bought my ticket and entered the theater.

I bought a small bag of popcorn just to have something to do til the movie started. The 5:00 show was just getting out. I stood at the back for a few minutes checking out who was there. Not many - a few couples out on a cheap date about halfway down to the front and three younger looking guys, probably freshmen but could be high school I thought, sitting near the front. No one that looked very promising. I sat down about three rows from the back, near the middle of the row of seats and waited to see if anyone else would arrive. If nothing else I would sit there with my vibrator going and just have fun for myself.

Just before the lights were turned down, two guys came in and looked down my row and we smiled at each other. They took the next row down and sat right in front of me. Must have been fate. I was sitting fairly demurely for me, but with my legs slightly apart as usual, the popcorn in my lap. As the lights went down and previews of coming attractions started, and they turned to talk to each other, I could see them sneaking glances at me. I put the popcorn on the floor and reached into my fanny pack and got out the vibrator. Watching to make sure the guys attention was on the screen I inserted it into my pussy.

I was already pretty wet so had no trouble at all getting it in. I could feel it pressing against the butt plug and the feeling was quite erotic, knowing what I planned to do. As the main attraction came on we settled back to watch the movie. When the first sexy scene with Sharon Stone and Michael Douglas came on I turned the vibrator on low. It's hum sounded loud to me but the guys apparently didn't hear it or they ignored it. I started uttering small moans as the vibrator did it's work. I really was getting turned on. I squirmed around in my seat letting my legs fall farther apart, my skirt working its way up my thighs. One of the guys glanced back at me and his eyes got a lot bigger as he looked at me. I had my eyes almost closed with my hands gripping the arm rests of the seat as I moved my ass over the rough material of the seat. I was using the seat to keep the vibrator in me. I saw the guy nudge his friend and whisper to him. His friend then turned and looked back at me, then looked at his friend and mouthed "Son of a Bitch" and then looked back at me.

I took a deep breath and let it out then stopped moving. As I did I opened my eyes and looked over their heads at the screen . They were still looking at me, or rather at my legs spread apart three or four inches directly in front of them, and what they could see between them. I tried to appear as if I had not noticed them looking at me. Then as the screen brightened for a moment I looked down at their faces, turned toward me, and closed my legs and tried to look embarrassed.

"I'm sorry," I whispered to them. "Am I bothering you. I'll try to be quieter from now on."

The larger guy, pretty cute, said "Girl, you gotta be kidding. You aren't bothering us as long as you don't mind us watching you. This flic really turns you on huh?"

The other guy, also cute, smiled at me and said "No, no. You aren't bothering us at all."

I tried to look contrite and embarrassed and closed my legs most of the way and stopped squirming around quite as much. But I took my left hand and kneaded my right breast through the cloth of my blouse. I began squeezing it and pinching the nipple, moaning softly from time to time. The vibrator was still humming away and I could feel myself getting close to cumming so slowed down a bit. As I did, the big guy whispered to his friend and then they both got up and hopped over the seats to sit beside me, one on either side,

"Do you mind if we sit beside you? My name is Don," the big guy said. We just thought you might need some help back here all by yourself."

I smiled, lowered my eyes but said nothing. I hesitated slightly, still looking down at my lap, started to say that didn't mind what they did, but decided to stay as quiet as possible and see what they did. I wasn't long in finding out.

The seats in the theater had arms that could be pulled up out of the way and both Don and his friend raised the arms on each side of me. Don slipped his hand down onto my knee then up the inside of my thigh as I inhaled sharply and spread my legs wider. Don smiled at me as he pulled my mouth to his with his other hand. We kissed as his hand found my pussy and the vibrator humming away. He broke the kiss with a smile and said "My, my, what have we here. Is that why you have been getting so hot back here?" With that he pulled the toy from my pussy with an audible squish. I gasped as the vibrator was pulled from me and I again lowered my eyes, really embarrassed now, but hotter than ever.

"You don't need this, baby. Not as long as I'm around," he whispered holding the vibrator up for his friend to see. "See - I've got a real one right here for you," he said as he pulled my head down toward his lap. Somehow he had opened his fly and gotten his dick out while we were kissing or maybe before. At any rate, it was out and extremely hard. Nice equipment too. About 8 or 9 inches long and very thick. It looked lovely to me in my heightened sexual state. He reached under my stomach and untied my blouse completely and ran his hand over my chest, squeezing and pulling at my nipples. At the same time he pushed my head and mouth over that lovely cock. I took him in my mouth and sucked. Remembering my Master's instructions and thankful for the practice with the penis gag he had made me do, I began to suck him all the way down my throat. I felt his pubic hair tickle my nose and then pulled away, continuing to suck for all I was worth. Then back down again, working my tongue around his huge member. As I was sucking him off, I felt his friend's hands on my ass. His fingers found my now empty but oh so wet pussy and stuck his fingers in. Then I heard him exclaim.

"Damn, Don, she's got something in her ass too," he whispered.

"Jeeze, Darrel, don't interrupt the girl. She is one super good cock sucker." Don replied, then, "What the hell have you got back there girl?" With that he pulled me off of his cock and I was able to answer.

"It's a butt plug." I said, not raising my head and feeling really embarrassed now. "It just feels good to have it in there," I continued, making matters worse.

Darrel then said, "Well, is it ok if I pull it out of you. I want to finger your ass and pussy together. Would you like that sweetheart?" he asked.

I simply nodded my assent to his request. I whispered, "whatever you want to do with me is ok," as I lowered my mouth to Don's cock again.

"Damn, baby" said Darrel, "I don't know why you are doing this but I ain't complaining." He pulled the butt plug out of me and immediately inserted several fingers in my pussy and his thumb in my ass. He was working them in and out of me, pinching his thumb against his fingers inside me and rubbing back and forth. With my mouth full of Don's cock and Darrel frigging my pussy and ass, I exploded. Thank goodness my mouth was full of cock or I would have screamed. As it was we were still being pretty loud. Enough, I discovered later, that the younger guys had moved up and were watching us.

Janet2
Janet2
70 Followers