Eaglecrest Lake Ch. 01

Story Info
Rayna's summer of a forbidden relationship.
1.4k words
3.95
75.8k
5
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,422 Followers

Rayna stretched out on the towel and felt the sun beat down on her body. She was hot and sweaty, but loved working on her tan. Her blonde hair was in a bun and was tucked under a beige wide brimmed hat. She closed her eyes and began to daydream. She loved how hot Georgia got in the summer time. She had lived most of her life in Vermont and wasn't use to how hot it got in the summer. She wasn't complaining though. She heard the crashing of the water against the sand and she heard a few guys playing football. She tuned out all the sounds and relaxed. She had worked very hard this year at school and was thankful that she had gotten a job at the resort. She was thankful that she was allowed to enjoy the facilities on her day off and this was one of those days.

"Heads up!" Rayna barely had time to open her eyes when a shadow went over her and sand was kicked up. She saw someone lunging for a ball and jumped over her so as to not land on her. "Sorry. God, I'm sorry."

"I'm fine." Rayna was sitting up now and facing the guy. He was sitting in the sand clinging to the football. She thought of two things. The first was how cute he was and the second was how nervous he was around her.

"I'm so sorry. I was supposed to catch it, but missed."

"I'm fine. Really, I am. I'm Rayna by the way."

"I'm Kelvin. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you Kelvin. I guess you should get back to your football game."

"Um yeah. Are you going to the dance club tonight?"

Rayna thought for a moment. She wasn't working tonight so could in fact go, but was that a good idea. Kelvin was looking so sweet and cute she couldn't say no."

"Sure."

"Great. See you then." Kelvin got up and after brushing the sand off him, he ran back to his friends and continued to play ball. Rayna rolled onto her stomach and watched them play. Kelvin wasn't the best, but was trying hard. His friends were teasing him a bit and although she couldn't hear the whole conversation, she knew that some of it was regarding her. As the sun began to lower in the sky, Rayna got up and picked up her things, making her way back to the staff quarters.

This was Rayna's second summer working at Eaglecrest Lake. It was a secluded resort north of Savannah. There were cottages circling the lake and on one end of the property were the tennis courts, dining hall, and recreation center. The far corner of the resort was the staff quarters. The cottages were small and two to three people stayed in each. Rayna was lucky to have a cottage to herself, but if they hired any new staff they'd be assigned to her cottage.

Eaglecrest Lake was a family resort. Families that lived in and around Atlanta bought shares and spent anywhere from a few weeks to the whole summer at the lake. Rayna had been hired as a lifeguard and enjoyed the people she worked with. It paid enough to cover her university expenses and allowed her time to relax. She got back to her cottage and after a shower she changed into shorts and a t-shirt. She sat on her bed and picked up the book she was currently reading. She had brought a pile of novels that she had wanted to read, but never had the chance to finish, let alone start.

***

"So who's the girl?" Jason was grinning from ear to ear as he watched his brother get ready to go to the dance club. He had changed shirts three times and was now nervously deciding whether to wear sandals, or running shoes, or loafers.

"I finally got to talk to Rayna at the beach today. I asked her to go to the club with me tonight and she said yes."

Jason laughed. His brother had never been good with girls and now here he was jumping off the walls in excitement.

"Man you look fine. Do mom and dad know you're going to the club?"

"No and you're not telling them. Tell them I'm at the lake or something. Remember they won't let me leave the resort."

Jason nodded. There were two years between the two brothers and they had a great relationship. They had been attending the resort for almost five years and loved it. Their parents were able to socialize with their group of friends and the boys had their own friends. Kelvin was finally happy with how he looked and looked at his brother.

"Have a good night bro."

Kelvin left his cottage quietly and walked to the front entrance. Across the road and down a bit was a small restaurant with a dance bar connected. Anyone older then twenty-one could enter, but since Eaglecrest was a family resort, there were only a few members who were actually interested in going. This meant that Kelvin was unlikely to be seen by anyone who actually spoke to his parents.

He entered the club and saw Rayna standing by herself. She was wearing a jean skirt and white t-shirt. Her blonde hair was in a French braid and she had no makeup on, only a hint of pink lip-gloss. She had been waiting a little while and was getting nervous. She saw Kelvin walk towards her and smiled. Kelvin was Chinese. He was short, barely five foot six. He had short black hair and dark eyes. Rayna was five feet four inches tall, but felt much taller around Kelvin. He was wearing beige shorts and a golf shirt.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"You look very nice tonight. Do you want to dance?" Kelvin was biting his bottom lip nervously. He had never had any confidence around girls and here he was being forward with a girl he knew was way out of his league.

"Sure." The two of them walked onto the dance floor and began to dance. Rayna had taken dance classes when she was younger and moved fluidly on the floor. Kelvin was not awkward, but was definitely not the best dancer. They danced for three full songs and then went over to the bar to get a drink. They both got cokes and after drinking them, they were back on the dance floor. Kelvin loved feeling Rayna against him and at the same time was thankful that they didn't have to talk. He was still nervous around her. The next song was a slow song and they realized it was the last song of the night.

"Are we dancing?" Kelvin asked hesitantly and Rayna nodded. He wrapped his arms around Rayna and when she pulled herself closer to him, he knew it was the right thing to do. They swayed to the music. Kelvin wanted to kiss her, but he was scared. He whimpered when Rayna ran her tongue against his earlobe and sucked gently on the round lobe of his ear. Rayna was never one to be forward, but she knew that if she didn't make the first move nothing would happen. She shifted slightly and felt his cock nudge her thigh.

"Can I walk you back to your cottage?" Kelvin's voice was soft. He didn't want to be rejected. "Yes." Rayna smiled. She loved that he was short, they were almost eye level and his beautiful brown eyes were so handsome. They walked hand in hand towards the staff cottages. When they got there Rayna turned to face Kelvin. She licked her lips and kissed him softly. It was a light kiss and Kelvin opened his mouth and flicked his tongue against her lips. Rayna smiled and felt as he pushed her into the swing that was on her front porch. She fell backwards and watched as he climbed on top of her.

"You're so gorgeous. I can't believe you're letting me kiss you." Kelvin was running his hands up and down her arms.

"You can kiss me again if you want." Kelvin leaned down and kissed her hard. Rayna kissed him back harder and before long their arms and legs were tangled up as they squirmed against each other. Each time they kissed they would look into each other's eyes. Kelvin's cock was pressed against his shorts and Rayna's nipples were pressed against her shirt.

"It's late. I need to go." Kelvin realized that they had been kissing for over an hour and he needed to get home. He hoped his parents had gone to sleep, but either way he needed to sneak in.

"That's fine." Kelvin climbed off Rayna and ran quickly down he path towards the cottages. Rayna grinned and entered her cottage.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,422 Followers