Early Morning Chat

Story Info
While wife sleeps, Calvin's innocent chat turns into more.
4.7k words
4.52
46.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 4:37 a.m. That's what was flashing on the alarm clock next to his bed. At 4:36, Calvin was fast asleep. Now, he wasn't sure if he could close his eyes again. "Great, another bout of insomnia," he thought. It was Saturday morning and while work was more than 48 hours away, he couldn't block out the thoughts about the merger. Had he gotten the necessary approvals on yesterday's document? Had he copied all of the right people? Had he copied any of the wrong people? Wide awake and frustrated, he rolled over onto his side.

Staring back at him was his wife, her eyes closed, her auburn hair softly framing the small features of her face. He watched her for a moment, her breathing rhythmic, with just a slight snore escaping her lips. She was fast asleep. She had come to bed after him Friday night. While they had been married just under a year, they had fallen out of the "honeymoon phase" of their marriage. Sex remained great, just not quite as frequent during those first five or six months.

The thought of sex brought Calvin's hand down to his boxers, where the fabric gently tented with his morning hardness. "4:30 in the morning? Really? Does this thing ever go to sleep?" Calvin thought to himself, already knowing the answer. He allowed his hand go give a gentle squeeze, sending a shiver of pleasure from his groin up his spine and down to his toes.

He was awake and horny, and knowing he was likely up for the day, Calvin leaned over, kissed his wife on the forehead, and eased out of bed. He grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt from the top of a dresser, then silently crept out of the room, shutting the bedroom door behind him.

His first stop was to the bathroom, where the light quickly offended his eyes. Once adjusting, he glanced into the mirror, wondering when the slight bags under his bright blue eyes first appeared. At 30, Calvin was still proud of his physique, and the fact that his closely cropped black hair hadn't started retreating like many of his friends. But it now took a little more work to keep that six-pack intact, and he was also noticing those flecks of white that were starting to pop up amongst the black on his head. "When did I get so old?" he muttered to himself as he snuck into the living room.

With a morning hard-on still tugging at his thoughts, he flicked on the computer, hoping to quell his early-morning desire by watching whatever free porn he could find quickly, and quietly. By instinct, he checked his Facebook account to see who had posted about their Friday night. His eyes were quickly drawn to the top, showing he had a new personal message.

When he saw the name attached, the blood rushed almost rushed out of his body, only to get trapped at his suddenly rock hard cock.

"Susie"

Calvin didn't really know how it started. He hadn't seen or spoken to the girl in more than 10 years, when they both graduated from the same high school. In fact, Calvin couldn't remember speaking to her in high school either. He remembered that she was blond, he remembered thinking she was cute, and he remembered seeing her from behind, once, senior year, and marveling at what a great body she had. They were former classmates, and that was about it. Calvin followed her life through her status updates, but he did that with a lot of people. Maybe he followed Susie a little more closely than others, because Susie posted a lot, and they were usually fairly interesting. Or maybe it was because she always looked cute, but very sexy in all of the pictures she had on the site. But, again, pretty much all he knew about her was contained through her Facebook profile. And before two weeks ago, that's where she stayed.

Her first message, two weeks prior, was fairly innocent.

From Susie

Are you there? Are you awake?

It was sent at 3:30 a.m. on an early Sunday morning, and no, Calvin was not awake. But he was intrigued. He fired off a quick message the next morning, assuming it was meant as some kind of drunken accident or spammed message.

From Calvin

Hey, as you might imagine, I wasn't awake when I got your message. Was it too much fun last night, or did someone break into your account?

Susie replied that she was drunk, but that she'd had a dream about Calvin.

Susie

Me, being an idiot when I'm drunk, thought it was a great idea to let you know about this great dream I had. You were the star with me and it left me both satisfied and disappointed upon waking up.

Calvin was stunned as he finished that initial message. He had no idea how to respond. The first thought that popped into his head was that it was some kind of trick. Could his wife be playing some game to catch him cheating? No, that's ridiculous.

Maybe it was some kind of joke that someone was playing. Someone was surely on the other end, getting a good laugh at his, or her, expense. But that, too, seemed unlikely. Still, Calvin thought about simply deleting the message and forgetting all about it. Instead, he replied back.

From Calvin

Sounds like a fun dream. Fill me in on the details sometime.

It wasn't even a minute before he got a reply.

From Susie

There's no way I could share those details if I'm sober. Maybe another time.

That was two weeks ago, and for some reason, Calvin couldn't stop thinking about it. That first day, he had studied her profile a little closer. She has a boyfriend. And he couldn't remember for sure, but he thought she'd been married once.

A few days after that initial Facebook conversation, the thought of her message popped into his head while he was making love to his wife, "It left me satisfied, and disappointed when I woke up". He wasn't sure, but he thought he felt himself grow a little bit harder with the memory of the message. As Calvin lay next to his wife afterward, he felt horrible, and vowed not to talk to this girl – woman – again.

And yet, here he was, two weeks later, staring at a computer screen at 5 a.m., trying to decide whether to open the message. Maybe if his wife had been awake, or it had been in the afternoon, or his dick wasn't straining to get out of his shorts, he could have mustered the willpower to delete it. But that wasn't the case. He felt only a slight pang of guilt as he clicked open the message.

From Susie

Are you awake?

He noted the time as just eight minutes prior. He was faced again with a decision. Close out Facebook, jerk off, crawl back into bed. Or, not.

From Calvin

It's 5 a.m. why wouldn't I be awake?

He hit send and stared at his screen. What if she had already gone to bed? What if his wife came out looking for him? How long was he going to wait? He hit the refresh button on his computer. Then he hit it again. Then again. And again. And the message popped back up.

From Susie

Oh. Well in San Francisco it's only 3 a.m. So the night is young. Why are you still up? Hoping to hear from me again?

Calvin sat, stumped. Yes, in the back of his mind he was hoping to hear from her. Now that he had, his initial panic came back. Does his wife somehow know? Is this girl sitting at her computer with her boyfriend, laugher her ass off at some shlub? But he quickly decided to continue write back.

He had one hand on the mouse, the other slowly massaging his cock. He wasn't sure where the conversation was headed, but he hoped he knew how it would end.

From Calvin

Just hanging out, fighting insomnia, and trying to find something to watch this early in the morning that will help put me to sleep. Surprisingly, there's not much worth watching this early.

From Susie

Have you tried porn yet? That's what I'd try if I couldn't sleep.

Any remaining guilt was definitely gone with this statement. A hot girl is encouraging him to fight insomnia by watching porn. She was reading his mind.

From Calvin

Yeah, porn was my next option. But I'm pretty limited, as things have to be very quiet. Don't think my wife would appreciate walking to out here and seeing me jerking off to porn.

From Susie

I'm sure she'd understand. Insomnia can be tough to beat. If you need some *alone time* I can leave you be.

For a moment, Calvin pondered getting himself off the hook. But that moment was fleeting, and Calvin, hoping for something more real-life than Internet porn, took his shot.

From Calvin

That's a kind offer. I suppose I could do this on my own. Or, if you're now in the mood, you could go ahead and rely that dream to me.

Calvin hit send and waiting impatiently. "Either she's going to blow me off and never speak to me again, or she's going to tell me a sex dream story," he thought, justifying his request. "Or she's going to contact my wife and let her know what I just asked for."

Calvin quickly tried to expunge that thought from his head when he received a message back.

From Susie

Hmm….well, my boyfriend is out of town this weekend, and I guess it's not polite of me to offer up a story like that and not follow through. Are you sure you're ready though. My dreams tend to gravitate past R-rated situations; I would really hate to offend you with my nasty, graphic descriptions.

Calvin sat, bug-eyed, as he read her message. "This is really happening," he thought. His hand continued to softly pull at his dick, which was now fully hard.

From Calvin

Tell you what, you get started and if I feel offended, I'll let you know.

From Susie

Alright, so, you want detail. I'll send it in little chunks via email, because I know I am going to have to take a while to figure out how to phrase things in the least embarrassing way possible.

Calvin was fidgety with anticipation. He clicked open a few news articles to try to pass the time, then clicked open his fantasy baseball team, making sure to leave that up in case he needed a quick excuse. But every 30 seconds, he was hitting the refresh button. Finally, mercifully, he was rewarded.

From Susie

We are on some nondescript couch. We are watching, weird as it may sound, Star Trek: The Next Generation. But we're not really watching it. You know?

I have my head on your thigh/lap/general lower area. You have your hand down on my lower back...you're kind of casually stroking the bare skin on the small of my back...you know that really soft bit? This of course makes me ridiculously secretly horny, so I let my fingers run up your thigh...

When my head is *right* *there*, and your hand is where it is, the only thing I'm thinking about is - okay how does one way this in a non-porn way - I just really want to feel my warm tongue on your cock. (That was definitely not non-porn. This is way harder than you might think, I swear.)

So because dreams are magic, instantly I get my wish and you are fully in my mouth without any effort whatsoever as you take in the awesomeness.

Calvin was almost out of breath from his sheer sexual excitement. Not only was this girl explaining her sex dream about him to him, but she definitely didn't mind getting graphic. With a few deft strokes, he probably could have cum right there, but he knew there was more, and he wanted to string this out as long as he could.

From Calvin

Wow. Ok. It's safe to say you have my full attention. And me at full attention.

Calvin sat and stared at the screen for what seemed like ages. He kept stroking the whole time, and kept an ear out for any sign of movement. There was no way his wife should be awake at 6 a.m., but he was also nervous about her walking in on him at this stage. That would not end well. After nine minutes, he starts hitting the refresh button constantly. Finally, 13 minutes later, he's rewarded with a new message.

From Susie

Full attention. Cute.

Alright, so eventually I am on my knees in front of you, because really, that's the best way, and you have my hair pulled back in one hand....not forcing anything, but giving me guidance ;) At first I was just really sweet about it and ran just the very tip of my tongue all along every little bit, until everything was all nice and wet. I love that feeling of being right there and looking up at you, 100% sweet but 100% naughty. Anyway, once you're all slicked up, I take my hand and start stroking you, with my mouth following behind my hand, flicking my tongue all along the way, because I'm cool like that.

(is this too weird yet that I'm describing this?)

Calvin let out a soft groan, both from stroking his now pounding cock, and in disappointment upon reaching the end of the message. He was as hard as he could ever remember, and he knew the end of the message meant at least five to 10 more minutes of waiting.

He closed his eyes, stroked his shaft and thought of her, sitting at a computer, typing out her dream, or fantasy, or whatever this was. He imagined her fingers, now completely drenched from her wetness, rubbing her clit, as she typed with one hand. And he desperately wished he could lick that wetness off of her fingers.

From Calvin

Weird? Who knows. But this is better than a porn. I could come at any time, but I'm waiting until you're done.

As soon as he sent it, he wanted to take it back. For all the dancing and dirty talk, neither had actually admitted to masturbating, and Calvin, being the married man, suddenly felt like he'd made a mistake in letting that information slip. That thought also quickly put him back in tune with the time and the noise. The house was still silent, but now, at 6:25, the sun was starting to come up. He hit the refresh button, and zoned back in on his illicit online sex session.

From Susie

Oh thank god. I was starting to get weirded out thinking that I was the only one getting off to this. It's like 75 percent turned on, 25 percent embarrassed. Sorry it's taking so long, I can't help but finger myself as I type. I'm so fucking wet right now. It sounds strange to type, but knowing you're jerking off makes this less embarrassing.

Anyway, back to the dream. I'm on my knees, staring up at you, taking you in and out of my mouth, with lots hand jerking...and as you get harder and harder in my mouth, I am getting wetter and wetter. My pussy is *pounding*. I very sweetly lick up all the little drops of pre-cum, and as much as I would love to have you cum in my mouth, I'm not done with you yet and I want more. I want to climb up on your lap and feel you deep inside me. I'm selfish like that. And I'll finish you off with my mouth later anyway.

That nearly sent Calvin over the edge. It's like he was an inexperienced 17-year-old again. He had to take his hand off his pulsating cock, which now stretched to at least nine inches. He was fairly certain he hadn't been this hard in years, but he knew that even a gentle breeze could set him off. He closed his eyes again, picturing her stark naked now, plunging her fingers in and out of her gushing little cunt. He imagined himself there, kneeling between her thighs, her fingers in his hair, mashing his tongue into her soft, yet blazing pussy. He imagined her taste, her smell, her warmth. But he also needed to cool off, or he wasn't going to make it to the end.

From Calvin

Stop being embarrassed. The percentage over here is like 90 percent turned on, 5 percent embarrassed. 5 percent hopeful that I'm still the only one awake here.

From Susie

WHY ARE YOU 5 PERCENT EMBARRASSED...you're just the freakin listener!!!!

Calvin chuckled softly to himself, and checked the time. 6:47. Still early, but starting to get dangerously close to his wife's wake-up time during the work week. Hopefully she had turned her alarm off and was intending to sleep in.

From Calvin

Oh stop it. Keep writing.

From Susie

This would be way funnier as a drunk ramble on the phone, but I guess we are beyond making this funny and it's more about the nonfunny now.

From Calvin

Yeah, we moved passed the funny around the time your warm tongue hit my cock

From Susie

At least you said "cock" now, too, and I'm not the only one.

Each exchange took at least two to three minutes. Calvin checked the clock again. 7:03. He was now fighting a battle of nerves and sexual energy. His dick was rock hard with pre-cum running down the shaft. He tried wiping it off with his t-shirt, so as not to get the keyboard covered with sticky fingers. But he was also worried his wife could walk out at any moment. He waiting four more minutes before hitting the refresh button, and was rewarded with a new message.

From Susie

As I've imagined a few times since, now I crawl up on top of you, and straddling above you, take your cock in my hand, and guide you inside me. But I don't rush this, obviously. I go oh...so...slow...Letting us both feel every little bit of that first thrust as I take all of you in. God, that very first moment that you're inside me is fucking amazing. I know you know this moment--it is the best. I'm so fucking wet that sliding you in slowly is actually kind of difficult, but I do it. Once I have you inside of me though, I start fucking you with a lot more purpose. And you, being the good boy you are, play with my tits — you tweak my nipples gently, but it only makes me ride you harder. I lean down and run my tongue over your ear, whispering,

"There are times I like it nice and sweet, but I want you to fuck me now. I'm yours to do with what you please. I'm naughty, and dirty, and I want to be fucked hard. Fuck me."

That sends you into overdrive. We are way beyond sweet now---so your hands do all the most awesome things in that situation...pulling my hair, grabbing my hips and making me fuck you harder, putting your hand on my neck (in a completely non-strangley way--if you don't do this, you might not get it). Feeling my pussy wrapped around your cock, so deep, is all I can really take. I get off in record time.

(Do you wanna go back to bed?)

The only reason Calvin didn't come was the sound of water running in the bathroom. His wife was awake and it was only a matter of moments before she could come sauntering out into the living room. He had done his best to shove his penis back in his shorts, but at its current length and hardness, it still poked out of the top, forcing him to position his t-shirt over the damning evidence.

There he waiting, silently. Hoping, praying, that his wife was headed back to bed. The last thing he wanted was to be caught. But the second to last thing he wanted was to walk away from the conversation without final satisfaction. He sat there, trying not to breathe, for what seemed like an eternity. After 7 minutes, hoping his wife had gotten back in bed, he clicked the Facebook page back open and hit the refresh button.

From Susie

Are you still there?

From Calvin

Oh yeah. Sorry, I think if I had moved a muscle, I was done for. I'm fully convinced you could do this for a career. No offense, but I hope you're near the end, because I know I am. This is so good it's almost painful.

From Susie

Aw, are you ready to be done? I'm just describing a dream of mine. It's not my fault if you can't keep your hands off your big hard dick. But keep reading. I hope it's worth the wait.

I'm still on top of you, but I've just had an amazing orgasm, collapsing onto your chest. We're both glistening with sweat and my hair is sticking to my forehead. I could be done right there and I have a thought to go back down on you, to finish you off. But you're not ready, and you let me know by slowly moving your hips slowly, taking your hardness in and out, ever so slightly. With just a few strokes, you've thrusted new energy into me, but I can tell you're ready to take control. Without a word, you have me off the couch, and bent over my coffee table. I look back at you, standing behind me, and suddenly feel vulnerable, but totally turned on.

12