Early Morning Orgasm 02

Info
Rebekka's Master allows her to watch porn.
8 words
4.47
84.1k
10

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/02/2010
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebekka's Master allows her to watch porn.

--:--
--:--
1.0
RebekkaBrown
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
BuzzkirkBuzzkirkalmost 10 years ago
Best yet on Lit!

I'm still hard from listening to you describe the woman in the video getting ass fucked by two black guys and how you were getting off on it. Your voice is so fucking sexy! My dick is throbbing and my balls are full of cum ready to unload but I'll try to hold on for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What video

I would love a link to the vid you are matching so I could watch and play while I listen to you. Could you do a submission to a link able vid?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Im only sorry i heard this at the office, or my pants would be off (WOW)

Unbelievably off-the-chart volcanic eruption hot baby. Your dirty talk is amazing. I love how you describe the porn you are watching the way that you do. You sound like you're having so much fun. I cant help but think about what you must look like playing with yourself while you watch dirty movies. Please don't ever stop. It's nice to listen to a genuinely horny and naughty woman watching porn. Please send more of these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOTT!!!

Don't stop baby .... don't you ever F______ ing stop!

Please continue this series .how about adding another series also I'd love to hear more of you (just fingers!!! ) perhaps watching you solo ! Secret Santa says you could give lessons on what turns people on! Sexy words and the proper amount of dirt and sensuality combined with overwhelming lust ! I'd bet no one will cum just once hearing this . and I'm definitely a cookies and milk man and I love the nookie cookie best baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best. Christmas. Present. Ever.

thanks!

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

His Monster Girls Ch. 01 Jade figurines turn into something more.in NonHuman
My Boyfriend is Back! Geeky guy forced to be a girl when gf's ex visits.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Rimming for the Very First Time My boyfriend tongues my ass for the first time.in Anal
Jayden's Wiggly Friends Jayden goes on a hike and meets some new friends.in NonHuman
Here be Dragons... Bronwen meets a Dragon that needs a mate to carry his eggs...in NonHuman
More Stories